Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
Post your art!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wheee!
  O3O
View Results

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:21 am
Since there isn't alot of action going on in here, he's a new board! Fun times.

If you feel like posting something you drew, but aren't brave enough to make your own board (snaps for Aud), post it here. We love it.

Rules:
-Nothing tastless or against the rules.
-No putting down other people's art (This is a biggie! I'll kick your a**.)
-Feel free to talk about your art or someone elses.
-Feel free to request free art here too. If you want something drawn for you, Say you want something done and see who tries.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:11 am
Here is some of my art!

[x] - Avatar art of me and my boyfriend's avatars. I like the eyes.

[x] - My friend Vhan's girlfriend. He's pretty much obsessed with her and her chubbiness, so I drew her all sexy-like for him. Warning: Pin-up-ish. Nothing too revealing, but it's still pin-up like.

[x] - Sumomo/Plum from Chobits. I like her eyes, even though I totally messed them up. (She's holding a Plum because she's Plum. Teehee.)

[x] - Boyfriend's avatar again. Messed up in alot of places, but I still like it. Ki blasts are awesome.

[x] - KINDA SEXY HUMANOID WIZARDMON! Really bad sketch, but I still love it. Will get around to inking and coloring 20 years from now.

Stuff That Isn't So Serious.

[x] - I was really hyper, so I drew this then posted it onto my boyfriend's myspace page. Was the desktop on my computer for awhile.

[x] - ID number 2. Scrapped because it was a little too lifelike.

[x] - Doodled in technology class! You have to watch this video to get it. (The fat one in the ugly hat is my boyfriend. I hate that hat so much, but he loves it.......)

zawazawaii

Mint-Mae

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:18 pm
i like your one of wizardmon. it's sweet. i no can draw, i just wanted to compliment yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:35 pm
Here is some art i made ^^
[x] this is an neko i drew was i was bored at home she eyes and mouth need a redo
[x] this is a megaman character i drew its Dark Megaman fused with Bass his head still needs to be fixed
[x] this is Kakashi Hatake from Naruto he looks slanted
[x] another megaman charcter its Dark Mega again but this time fused with Laserman its head also needs a tune up
[x] this is the orginal Megaman EXE using Life Sword i don't see any problems with this one
[x] this is a head shot of Anko Mitarashi from Naruto no problems
[x] this is a self portrait of moi it has no problems

enjoy ^^

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:55 pm
Daniel likes bread is my favorite out of all of them heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:53 am
Storm Waltz
Daniel likes bread is my favorite out of all of them heart

.bruise.pristine.serene.

Oh man, me too.

I thought it was especially funny because he actually does have muttonchops. And a picture of him where he has a yellow bow in his hair.

So it's very realistic.

.we.were.born.to.lose.

zawazawaii

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:26 pm
Hello there...nice artwork. ^^

I suppose I could put my artwork up....do be warned, I just use MS paint and Macromedia Fireworks 8...so they may not be the best things out there. They mainly center around Wizardmons...or similar. (Big Wizardmon fanatic.)

Ahem, anywho....

[x] This is Lucifer, originally made before I joined the guild. He's my own, little fan-made Wizardmon...who's kind of mentally instable..and likes fire. o.0

[x] Another one of Lucifer, this time altogether...but missing his stitches. Mainly I was just trying to get everything put in there...but at the last minute, forgot his stitches. sweatdrop Do excuse any little white dots you may find...I accidently saved it as a jpeg when I made the outline in MS paint.

[x] This time involving Lucifer and Wizardmon (the original Season 1 one...that died.) walking...and they don't have their capes or their hats on...and no stitches. Mainly, Lucifer was curious to see how the other looked...and it's really hard to tell whether or not Wizardmon is just staring or is glaring..I dunno, you decide. Yes...Lucifer has a messed up right hand on purpose...long story.

[x] Well, I noticed that Wizardmon just kinda never digivolves past the state of Wizardmon...so I made an Ultra form for it. Lichmon. Kinda creepy looking, right?

[x] Lichmon (same pic as above, just cut off) and an Ultra form made for Witchmon..DevilWitchmon...hey, I tried. It counts, right? Yes, those are mechanical claws and spikes.

[x] This is my very first attempt at a Sorcerymon..and one of my characters, at that. Neve is the name...he's terribly quiet and shy...with really unique eyes...and no stitches again. (I keep forgetting those... sweatdrop )

Anywho, it would be nice if you looked at them and gave me a comment or two, but you don't have to. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:22 am
Well their very interesting pics razz hehe. I like the wizardmon also smile  

Tara Kikuta

Vulpus

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:34 pm
heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

My dA.. http://bosyosy1015.deviantart.com/

I sEe RaInBoWz!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:23 am
User Image  

TheLoserAngel

LadySabreal

8,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:10 am
all your art is really really great