i would conquer other worlds
  i would protect others
View Results

rude dude46

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:42 pm
how would u use it?good or bad?
plus how would it be like?

I would use my keyblade for evil purposes
my keyblade would bea lance with a lance sticking out plus it would give give me the scan ability  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:51 pm
id protect other becouse a keyblade was created to help other people and kill the heartless and nobodies  

axel on fire

Gene7277

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:47 pm
i would help some and kill some  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:26 pm
If I had a keyblade I would use it for good, protect people, travel to other worlds, summon tinker bell to spay magic dust on me, then fly all over the place, and beat the living daylight out of all the heartless + any other bad guys.

As for what type of keyblade I would have it would be the ultimate keyblade and a keyblade that seems to be made out of crystal( 2nd one is for when I go into my drive mode)

007Hawk

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:31 pm
I'd be the darkness. The side of destruction of the keyblade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:31 pm
if I had a keyblade I would use it for assassinating people like george bush, steven harper, and the little mermaid. I would always be caring two keyblades, both lokking the same and being simaler to a sword, they would both also be a dull black.  

Rikis

TheIncredibleGallimaufry

Shirtless Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:41 am
i would kill the biggest source of evil on earth (my sister)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:01 am
Rikis
if I had a keyblade I would use it for assassinating people like george bush, steven harper, and the little mermaid. I would always be caring two keyblades, both lokking the same and being simaler to a sword, they would both also be a dull black.

Lol PLEASE kill the little mermaid so that Sora doesn't get the urge to sing again. *shudder* burning_eyes

If I had a keyblade I would vanquish my foes and fight to the death to protect my loved ones. Top of the death list? Whoever invented standardized testing. twisted  

Cakepwn

350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:39 am
if i had a keyblade i would use it to defeat my enemies,as for protecting anyone(there is no one becasue i fight alone)....my keyblade would have the ability to make me move and attack really fast  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:51 am
I would love to have my own Keyblade  

AntixForm

narutostrife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Cakepwn
Rikis

Lol PLEASE kill the little mermaid so that Sora doesn't get the urge to sing again. *shudder* burning_eyes

If I had a keyblade I would vanquish my foes and fight to the death to protect my loved ones. Top of the death list? Whoever invented standardized testing. twisted

if i had a keyblade id just go both sides, by going both sides i could do both evil things and good things and also be bound to neither side therby gaining power greater than either side, i would dual wield keyblades, 1 would be a blackest black one katana shaped while the other would be whitest whitealso shaped like a katana representing the powers from both sides of the balance.
KILL THE STANDERDIZED TESTING! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:03 pm
will the flood behind me?
I would use it to protect, but to rebel the evil that has power over me.
But my blade would be a blade from the realm of darkness, as I am, but try to use my powers for good.
put out the fire inside?

Reptiliac

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:32 pm
If I had a keyblade, I would use to it lock up all the people that annoy me into one room. twisted

Otherwise I would just not be on either side. I guess the keyblade would look like if Oblivion and Ultima Weapon were combined with a black and white cresent moons for the little keychain thingy at the end. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:37 pm
I would help most and kill some o.0 i would like mines a nimce silver,back,and blood red combanation with a chain on ht end like Soras( hes got the micky mouse head thingy) i would want mine maybe a full moon.I would like it to give me 1000 air combos ( jes ><) and the flying thingy ( i think its called glide)  

homicidal-duck-tape

blood filled cries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:39 am
Sorry, I'd have to say I'd take over the ENTIRE universe.. Evil evil evil.  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff