Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...
good evening good sirs and sir-ladies.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello.
  to hell you go mr duck!
View Results

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:54 pm
Hey, i've just come here, which is why none of you would know me. And i must say i had the wiredest dream last night.

There were a group of clowns created by the Evil Squid of Haptanglor and they were feeling a little upset beacause although they were eternaly greatful to the Squid-god, evil though he may be, and would do anythinng he asked, they found being live sacrifices a little painful. But if they were not his sacrifices, the squid god would kill them all anyway. So thats when I came into the picture. These evil clowns were hypnotising me to become a clown, and be the destraction sacrifice while they ran off (Escaped if you will) and hypnotised the rest of the worls into being sacraficial clowns for the evil Squid-gods never ending hunger. (And i thought the cotten candy was going to be the high point of the curcis.)

So then my hello kitty alarm clock went off, and i was left to wonder "What is the ending to this mavelous tale? Surely I wasnt sacrificed. "

And i thought, with the right band of insane accoplises (i cant spell, i know.) we could finish this story.

If you want to carry on the story then go ahead. (I'll turn it into a future creative writing assingment.) or you could tell your unfinished dream and have it finished by a band of ducks, that will take over our bodys and then be able to use a keybored. (which they would do only to finish your dream for you cause its just that importent, but then they would get addicted to kitten cannon.) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:50 am
eek
option 1: swash buckling escape - find evil squid god's weak point and attack with wicked kung-fu powress.
option 2: hide clowns from evil squid god
option 3: convince evil squid god to become vegitarian and sacrifice carts of carrots and beets every two months.  

i_be_me

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:20 am
i like the vegitarian option best.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:10 pm
that is good. ^^ Here are my options..
1] Force the squid god to take a thousand year sleep and steal it' treasures
2] Form an army of ducks and rebel
3] Join forces with the squid god and go against the clowns  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:42 am
i pick the army of ducks. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:49 am
i_be_me ending.

There were a group of clowns created by the Evil Squid of Haptanglor and they were feeling a little upset beacause although they were eternaly greatful to the Squid-god, evil though he may be, and would do anythinng he asked, they found being live sacrifices a little painful. But if they were not his sacrifices, the squid god would kill them all anyway. So thats when I came into the picture. These evil clowns were hypnotising me to become a clown, and be the destraction sacrifice while they ran off (Escaped if you will) and hypnotised the rest of the worls into being sacraficial clowns for the evil Squid-gods never ending hunger. (And i thought the cotten candy was going to be the high point of the curcis.)
while the clowns whent o get the Squid-god, i used all my wits to walk out of the tent and do a quick bit of reasearch, i returned in time to stop him form eating the 8th clown of the sacrifice and made him watch my presintation on good eating habits, and how to be healthy. (the trick to getting him to watch is pretty colors and happy songs. 3nodding ) the Squid-god turned vegitarian, and he now only eats carrots and lettus. the clowns were so thankful to me for freeing them that they made me their queen, i hope to start expanding my empier soon. (I shall one day control the world!)  

ZarialAmeraise

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:37 am
larxene 12 ending

very stratigicaly, i got my duck wistle out of my poket, and drop kicked it into my mouth. i blew, sending a message to all my duck friends, aying that i was in danger. and discribing my predicament. my dear duck friend barnabus heard my crys and assembled his loyal duck army to rescuse me. they stormed into the big top, defeting all the clowns and the evil squid-god himself in a bloody batle.
after that, they all went out for ice cream to celebrate..... and they forgot to untie me! crying

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:41 am
hi
wahmbulance  

Boxed Vixen

Andi the Executioner

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 am
1. Your actually part duck, so you summon a army of ducks to help you
2. Trick the squid god into destoying itself, then your army of ducks take out the clowns (or clowns surrender)
Yeah, its all I an think of..... for now!  
87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games