Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:44 am
In this topic, you may earn SFC (Sub-Forum Credit) by naming what anime, video game, or manga I am talking about in below! The amount of SFC earned for correctly answering will be listed next to the description! You may answer in this thread! All answers will be deleted from the topic after I check them! To check how much SFC you have earned, Check the "Sub Forum Credit info page" http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9601633#118401960

The questions are below! Be sure to say what # question you are answering when you give your answer (answer as many imes as you like but you can't answer once you have already given the correct answer)!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:53 am
Can you name it?

#1. This anime only had 4 episodes and each was packed with 1 of the 4 volumes of a certain video game for Playstation 2! The anime followed Mr. Tokuwoka and Mina Minase (with 2 other girls I forget the names of) as they tried to figure out why a popular 3d MMORPG is sending people into a coma! The game that it was packed with, follows the story of a boy playing the MMORPG named Kite who's best friend Orca fell into a coma. Kite stumbles upon a mysterious bracelt with great power and starts a journey to destroy the dreaded wave and bring back the comatose victims. Can you name this anime? worth 100 SFC

#2. This video game is about a novice alchemist named Klein who is traveling with his trusty mana named PoPo in search of learning more about alchemy! It was for Playstation 2!
Can you name that video game? worth 100 SFC

#3. In this manga A crazy teenager named Light Yagami tries to kill all of the criminals in Japan using a magical notebook that kills anybody who's name is written in it! Can you name that manga? worth 100 SFC

#4. This game for Playstation 2, follows 2 kids name Max and Monica who time travel between 2 different time periods and go around the world in hopes of stopping an evil bunny name Griffon! Can you name that game?
worth 100 SFC

#5. This game for Playstation 1, followed a mercenary named Dart who was determined to kill the black monster, which killed his parents! Along the way he gets caught up in a war, gains dragon powers, and winds up saving all of humanity from a creature that would destroy the world if born!
worth 200 SFC

More coming soon!  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:54 am
correct answerers!
#1. none
#2. Rikis
#3. Rikis
#4. Rikis
#5. Rikis  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 am
the only thing I could find is .hack, but I think that is the name of the game and not the anime.  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:05 am
Rikis
the only thing I could find is .hack, but I think that is the name of the game and not the anime.

your almost there! You have the 1st half of the title but in the title of the mini anime packed with the game there is a word after .hack//
Just find the second half of the title and you have it! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:02 am
#1 .hack luminality  

bparton

bparton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:04 am
#5 Legend of Dragoon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 pm
3.Death Note.  

Riku_Uzumaki22

37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Manage Your Items