DragonsRage24's teepee Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:02 pm

Welcome to the home of DragonsRage24 and her soquili.

User Image
Kessek's stats
Strength: 22%
Courage: 16%
Speed: 17%
Intelligence: 16%
Luck: 19%
Stamina: 18%

User Image
Lettrel's stats
Strength: 16%
Courage: 20%
Speed: 15%
Intelligence: 21%
Luck: 15%
Stamina: 17%

User Image
Icansoar's stats
Strength: 5 %
Courage: 4%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 8 %
Luck: 9 %
Stamina: 6%

User Image
Nixanna's Stats
Strength: 58%
Courage: 56%
Speed: 59%
Intelligence: 59%
Luck: 62%
Stamina: 62%

User Image
Ryu's Rage's stats:
Strength: 44%
Courage: 49%
Speed: 44%
Intelligence: 48 %
Luck: 49%
Stamina: 47 %

The Teepee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They all live in the forest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 pm
My Familiars

User Image

User Image  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:46 pm
User Image

Page 1

Post 1: My listed Soquilis and their Stats
Post 2: My Familiars
Post 3: Navigation List and Rules
Post 4: Important Dates and Footnotes
Post 5: Teepee Location, Description and Introduction
Post 6: About the Wolf: Ryu'Rage
Post 7: About the Mare: Nix'Annada
Post 8: About the Mare: Ryu'Rage
Post 9: About the Muse: Kessek
Post 10: About the Wish: Lettrel
Post 11: About the Demon: Daemon
Post 12: About the Fledgling: -basket-
Post 13: Reserved
Post 14: Reserved
Post 15: About the Soul: Rage, a Soquili Persona

Page 2

Post 1: Roleplay Log
Post 2: AIM Roleplay
Post 3: Reserved

Rules:

-Please do not post here unless you have permission from DragonsRage24
-Please do not use any Soquili or Familiars for any quest banners or references for markings, coloring and such without my permission (please ask if you would like to use one)
-Please be nice, caring, and not mean, okies?
-Please do not pm me about donating to any Soquili quests you may have, if I have extra gold, I will donate it as I see fit
-More may be added later on ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:47 pm
User Image

June 8, 2007: Received my first basket, first Soquili thanks to Ronove for proxying for me during a newbie flatsale. I received Nix'Annada.
June 15, 2007: Snagged a lilwere Regular uneditted custom slot, Ryu'Rage is on her way.
June 21, 2007: Received my Soquili Teepee
July 3, 2007: Made and added some new banners to my Teepee to make it look better. Hoping that Nix'Annada hatches soon so I can start rp-ing, still real excited about Ryu'Rage coming.
July 11, 2007: Going to update my journal a bit today, Nix'Annada still hasn't hatched yet, Ryu'Rage has yet to arrive and I'm still so anxious. I want to rp so bad.
July 17, 2006: Nix'Annada has arrived/hatched! Now I can start rp-ing, and...so I've been told by a very reliable source, Ryu'Rage may be arriving shortly as well. ^^
July 22, 2007: Ryu'Rage has arrived and I am already rp-ing my two lovelies a lot. Recently thanks to glacialwolf, I was able to get a lilwere custom usdia slot, so Kessek is on her way. Also to add, I snagged a sirenz RL commission slot, so Lettrel will be coming too. So exciting!
July 10, 2007: Kessek my Kestrel Usdia has arrived ^^
September 8, 2007: Last night I got a familiar slot and received Daemon, my wolf, updating journal today, hoping to get some rp.
November 26, 2007: Started some new rps with others and updating journal some. ^^
December 22, 2007: Kessek and Lettrel are having usdia babbies! They won in the wintery raffle *so excited*
<3
January 21, 2008: Baskets came and hatched and they have grown, twins Icari and Icansoar!

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 pm
User Image

Faded soft white cloth wrapped around several strategically placed wooden staffs come together to form the teepee in which DragonsRage24 and her Soquili inhabit. Hidden away in the forest, deeper then most would realize, the teepee is hidden away both for their safety, and sanctuary. Amongst the faded white cloth, seemingly bleached by the ever shining overcast of the great sun's rays are markings and paintings of figures unknown. Each inhabitant has their own mark, and a mark of the teepee, the tribe in which they belong is painted black like tar on the front, as a warning to those that are not welcome, and a sign of strength and loyalty to friends.

This mark is there's.

The marking is upon the lone wolfess' shoulders, Ryu'Rage, the only wolf in this area, as far as she knows. She comes and goes as she please, she is Ryu'Rage, a wolfess of strange blood. Her constant visits to the stream would appear strange to an onlooker, for she constantly peers at her reflection in the running water, crystal clear so that you can see the rounded and shaped pebbles of the stream bed. Small frogs and tadpoles dart back and forth to hide within the stray clumps of reeds at the stream's edge.

Ryu'Rage the wolfess now has a new task upon her in DragonsRage24's teepee, she is now the over seer of a new arrival to the teepee, a small blue and silver basket adorned with feathers that shine in the sun, the basket's name is Nix'Annada, derived from the great Phoenix, and the eternal flame backwards signaling cold fire, lightning, which shines bright even in the darkest of storms and times. Nix'Annanda has yet to hatch, but when she does, it is no doubt that her beauty will grace this area like the sun graces the earth, brightening everyone's day, and capturing eyes who look on in awe.

Nix'Annada, or Nix as she will prefer to be called, along with Ryu'Rage, the wolfess, are awaiting the arrival of a friend, and a warrior. Ryu'Rage, a mare of power and grace, from which Ryu'Rage, the wolfess was given her name is due to arrive shortly. The wolf and the black mare are like two sides of the same coin, different but joined. They are friends but in a strange manner, just as the mare will appear to be sisters with Nix as time shall pass on.

Ryu'Rage, the mare, the warrior, her markings are of the wolfess', and all three of their pictures are painted upon the bleached white cloth of the teepee.

As time goes on, things will change, more shall come, though one thing shall remain the same, the marking of this teepee, this tribe of friends and family not of blood but heart, shall always be there.

The marking is there's...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:51 pm
About the Wolf: Ryu'Rage

User Image
Wolf Image

Name: Ryu'Rage
Name Meaning: Dragons Rage/Rage of the Dragon

Personality and Description: Ryu'Rage is a wolfess of many sides and colors, by her appearance she appears dark, with some patches of light. This is true for her personality, her mind as well. Ryu'Rage is a wolfess who was orphaned as a mere pup, unable to walk very well because of physical injury, she was found by a black mare, who surprisingly had the same color scheme as herself. The mare found this as fate, that they were meant to be found by one another, their backgrounds were even similar, orphaned at a young age. The mare took Ryu'Rage and raised her as best she could. She was given the name Ryu'Rage, which was also the name of the mare.

Traveling together many passing Soquili believed the mare to possibly be a demon, perhaps even a skinwalker when the dark Soquili were found and identified, this however is a mistake. Fate only gave them the same markings, though they are alike in mind and body, they stick together whenever possible.

More recently Ryu'Rage, the wolfess, has been separated from her mentor, the mare, who the wolfess looks up to for guidance, and sees as a powerful mare, and a warrior. Ryu'Rage will find her once again, and then they will stay together, and always have some sort of family to belong to.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:54 pm
About the Mare: Nix'Annada
User Image
Filly
Basket

Name: Nix'Annada
Name Meaning: Nix, is derived from Phoenix, a great legend and myth of flames and power, Annada, is derived from Adanna, (Adanna being backwards), Adanna meaning eternal flame, and when backwards, signifies the eternal flame of cold fire, lightning. So in essence, the Phoenix of cold fire, or the Phoenix of Lightning.

Personality and Description: Found as a small wriggling basket of blue and silver, Nix'Annada was found hidden away in the underbrush, covered by leaves and sticks, as if to be hidden away by the world. Stumbled upon by DragonsRage24 and Ryu'Rage, the wolfess, Nix'Annada was taken home to the teepee, where the wolfess was given the task to watch over the basket until it hatches and is wise enough and large enough to be on her own.

Nix's colors are intriguing, and every so often a noise will be heard from within and the basket wriggles around, perhaps sometime soon she shall hatch from her basket like prison, and come into the world a beautiful little filly.

Ryu'Rage, the wolfess, does not leave the basket alone at all, she always watches over Nix, and it is foreseen that Nix and the wolfess shall be close as they grow older.

Recently Nix'Annada has hatched form her basket! Ryu'Rage is thrilled for now she can have some freedom to herself, and the wolfess hopes Nix doesn't get into too much trouble, which is doubtful. Nix is a curious filly who adores males, absolutely adores them. She is already a flirt at such a young age and has an obsession with manes of stallions, especially if it it pretty and out of the ordinary.

She is already so curious, and for the first time in her life, she is venturing away from the teepee to seek out others like herself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:24 am
About the Mare: Ryu'Rage

User Image
Name: Ryu'Rage (She will refer to herself as Rage, because of an internal struggle in which her darker half will refer to herself as Ryu, it is very rare that Ryu'Rage's mind will be balanced, and she will refer to herself as Ryu'Rage)
Name Meaning: Dragons rage, Rage of the Dragon

Personality and Description: Ryu'Rage is a strange mare who rarely talks openly to anyone. Seemingly antisocial, it takes a lot to prove to Ryu'Rage that you are trustworthy (she doesn't not take to others as quickly as you may like). Very skittish when around humans, Ryu'Rage has had a rough life. Orphaned as a mere filly, she lost her mother, father, older sister and older brother, her family also has a few wolves that they were close to...however, what happened to those wolves are still unknown to her. She believes her family was wrongfully stolen from her, and she tries to live out her life in memory of them.

Those memories and will keep her going...and somewhat sane.

When she lost her family her mind was split in two, light from dark, thus two dominant personalities inhabit her body as if she was a mere shell, she has three sides to her, light, dark, and combined. She is rarely combined and whole. Her lighter side of her refers to herself as Rage, darker being Ryu, when she is whole (rarely) she will call herself Ryu'Rage.

Though with dark, there is light, with light, their is darkness...neither side is completely in control.

Others are warned to stay away when the darker half of her is in control...

As Ryu'Rage got older she stumbled upon an orphaned wolfess, who had the same markings as her own, seeming it as fate, she called the wolfess Ryu'Rage, and they are very close. Recently they have been separated, though Ryu'Rage wishes to find her again soon.

She hates being alone.

Just recently the mare has been spotted on the outskirts of the Teepee area. She keeps to herself and is very quiet, whether or not she'll stay by the Teepee at night for resting is unknown at this time. Many a time the wolfess has spotted the mare mumbling to herself, though who or what she might be talking to is unknown.

Strangers are warned to approach her with some caution.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:28 am
About the Muse: Kessek of Imagination

User Image
Large Image

Name: Kessek
Name Meaning: N/A

Personality Description: Kessek is a strange usdia, ever since she was little she tried to do anything she could to become taller, always in awe of normal soquilis and their height and beauty. Since she could not obviously stretch herself to the size of a normal soquili, Kessek believed that her markings of wings could possibly enable her to fly like the great wind soquili she has seen on many occasion.

She believes that they are wings, real wings, only she did not know how to fl before, so they settled in as markings.

She hopes to seek out wind soquili so that perhaps they can give her advice on how to 'open her wing in a manner, so that she can try to make one of her dreams come true.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:21 am
About the Wish: Lettrel

User Image

Name: Lettrel
Name Meaning: N/A

Personality Description: Lettrel is a strange little male Usdia, he believes that he should be the normal size of a Soquili, thus he gets very frustrated and annoyed that refer to him as short, small or tiny. He believes he is the big male Soquili of the Usdia world, and will not back down from a challenge, even if it is a race against a full grown Soquili, regardless of gender.

He loves to impress the ladies.

His markings mean a lot to him, so do not insult this Usdia, he will not take teasing lightly. He is very fun loving and gentle, and can appear to act rough and tough at times. A sweetheart at heart, Lettrel is a great companion for no matter how much time.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:57 am
About the Demon: Daemon

User Image
Name: Daemon
Name Meaning: A demon that does not wish to be a demon.

Personality Description biggrin aemon is much nicer and friendlier then one might believe at first glance from his black pelt. He's had a rough past, however, he keeps going on. There is some sort of secret connection between him and Ryu'Rage, the wolfess, and Ryu'Rage the Soquili.

One may wonder if there is also a male Soquili stallion out there that appears the same as the wolf.

Adventurous yet willing to wander away from the teepee, Daemon stays closeby the the human, Rage, when she is quiet and alone. Daemon is compassionate, and wishes for the human to smile, though whether or not that may happen is unknown.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:10 pm
About the Fledgling: Icansoar
User Image

Foal
Basket

Name: Icansoar
Owner: DragonsRage24
Father: Lettrel
Mother: Kessek
Siblings: Icari
Note: Is a twin

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:26 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:28 pm
Reserved  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:34 pm
About the Soul: Rage, a Soquili Persona

User Image

Name: Rage (or Dragon, depending on who knows her)
Tribe: N/A
Picture: Picture

Description of Personality/Person: DragonsRage24, or Rage as she refers herself as, is a strange woman who stays to herself usually. She is not much of a talker because of her background, having a hard family life and then losing her family when she was a mere child took its toll upon her heart and mind. She is a loyal friend, if you can get close enough to her, and get to know her. For the most part she does not trust others so well. Why this is she won't ever explain, though rumor has it it has to do with the loss of her family.

Rage is seen by her teepee, a faded white clothed painted teepee hidden deep within the forest, only a little walk away from a stream with fresh water. She likes to be alone, and then again hates it. She feels like others watch her and whisper behind her back, and say bad things about her because she cannot remember most things from her past. She has many scars upon her arms and legs, her black clothing she wears (no matter rain or shine) also hides scars upon her back. She also has a black tattoo markings upon her shoulder, but she refuses to show anyone.

She paints her skin black and tries to embed the black paint into her skin as a tattoo, though she has only done this four times. A spiral tribal marking is on both of her upper arms muscles, and her legs too, mirror imaged of one another. This mark is also painted black on the teepee she currently shares with a wolfess, a basket, and awaiting another arrival.

The link of hte similar markings between her, the wolfess, and the awaited arrival is strange, some passer-bys think of her as a demon able to shift forms, though this is highly untrue.

Even if she wishes she could disappear sometimes.

It is warned that you approach Rage with caution, and walk slow and appear nonthreatening, Rage is a very loyal and protective friend, though she can be a fierce enemy if need be. Anyone who threatens her friends are automatically on her list...so approach with caution.

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff