Reply 84: Adult Swim & Cartoon Network
Introduce yourselves. ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnvysLoveSlave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:55 pm
This is where you can introduce yourselves to other Adult Swim fans and such. Just give yourselves a brief discription. A long biography is not necessary. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:16 pm
Hey there! I'm Roxxi! I don't know who invited me to this guild, but it was nice whoever it was. I love Adult Swim, and I'm glad others do to. I'll look forward to talking to you guys!  

Tropicalia7

X_Dutch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:05 am
Hey all I just joined and i LOVE adult swim  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:18 pm
The name's John and yeah me too i dont know who invited me here but i want to join this guild so .......... I joined, and yeah i like adult swim and cartoon network  

Holy Grave

Blossom Petals

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:26 pm
Hi

Uhm okay love you bye  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:56 pm
Hi! I'm fan of the Adult Swim that existed before Cartoon Network actually bought it. stare It just was on the channel until they bought it.  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Shmeck_X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 pm
Hey, I'm Shmeck. Yes, that's my name. Just shouting out to say hey to all the members of the guild who read this ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:43 pm
Hello,My name is Michelle Chiba and I love Cowboy bebop!  

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Lil Lupe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:27 am
My name is Lupe. I was born a long time ago. I like Adult Swim. This stalker came after me sending me creepy cryptic messages. Then he came out from my closet and scared the hell out of me yelling & spitting in my face, "JOIN MY ******** GUILD!!!". I sat there freaked out, then I said okay. So now I'm here. My favorite Adult Swim show is Samurai Champloo. Watch my Gaia VJ please, the direct link to the screen is in my signature. Just ignore the warning, and click on the url.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:47 am
Hello all just joined to day from an invite. Been watching adult swim since it first aired. mrgreen  

blck_dragon9000x

spidrmanny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:35 am
Just joined yesterday, names Manuel, i'm an 18 yr old senior from New York. I'll usually watch adult swim late at night, and im on their website at least once a day. Favorite show is Sealab. I only really watch for their comedy shows, but i'll watch an episode of bleach once in a while  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:51 pm
=O I'm Slash3334. I was randomly contacted by Living Ink... He asked me to join because [adult swim] is in my interests... so I did! =D

I hope I can... well contribute to the guild SOMEHOW. lol  

Idontexistdeleteme

KewlChique

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:35 am
was sup....
the names K.C.

and thanx to Living Ink
for the invite.....

some of my fav. showz are
athf, boondocks, family guy  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:26 pm
Hello all D:

I'm a 22 year old chick from NC and..yeah I can't really think of anything else to say here.....purple monkey dishwasher...yes e__e  

Necro Regulus

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

12,575 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Aldora21

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:09 pm
Hi! I joined not too long ago. Got a random invite like most of us, I guess. Love Adult Swim for enjoying a good Futurama episode for the 50th time, and for shows like the Boondocks, Cowboy Bebop when it was on, and Ghost in the Shell. What can I say, I'm a fan. smile  
84: Adult Swim & Cartoon Network

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff