Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:10 pm
What's your favorite moment in Kingdom Hearts, any of the games from KH1-KH2?

There's just so many to choose from, what exactly is your favorite moment?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:12 pm
There are too many to choose from. I would have to say all the times that Kairi and Sora are together...lol...Sora's hair is the best. heart  

Kanami Hanaki

Naynram Ukir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:19 pm

I like the ones in The World That Never Was, to be honest.
And in the first game I kind of liked Hollow Bastion, Monstro and Traverse Town moments the best.

Oooh going into different modes was also awesome. (excuse my terminology, I haven't played in a while)
I like being able to fly and totally fight with style. whee
UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE FURY OF TWILIGHT!
*cough*
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:10 pm
Yeah I like that parts especially in The World That Never Was and when Kairi and Sora were together. I know there were more parts that I liked but I can't remember. Hahaha  

Frankenska

FinalFantasyFanAeCK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:11 pm
My favorite part was watching Cloud and the others fight alongside Sora in the battle against the 1000 Heartless  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:40 pm
FinalFantasyFanAeCK
My favorite part was watching Cloud and the others fight alongside Sora in the battle against the 1000 Heartless

Yeah.. I like that part too... espeically when you see Xemnas for the first time and he looks like Ansem (heartless version)  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

MrDocterProfesserPatrick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:53 pm
_____

i liked the ending on KH2. everyone was just finally together (:
_____

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 am
i loved the fight between cloud and sephiroth ( thats when u defeat sephiroth in kh 2) in kingdom hearts 2  

axel on fire

rude dude46

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:26 pm
sora was forgeting about alot of things,
but was starting to remomber about Namine  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:38 pm
My favourite was when riku joined your party, I finaly had a useful teamate, the others were only good as meat shields and they even sucked at that.  

Rikis

Zymaro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:31 pm
Ooh.. I would have to say that my all time favorite moment was right before you gain control of Sora [KH2] and the final cutscene as Roxas, when he says "..My summer is over." or w/e it was. I started crying! I loved the ending to KH2 as well, when Sora gets Kairi's letter then they see each other again... Any moment involving Roxas, Namine, or Axel I love, especially when Axel gave up his life to help Sora out [my #2 moment!], and when Roxas and Namine came out of Sora and Kairi [#3!]. My final fave moment is when you lock Halloween Town for the last time and Sora imagines dancing with Kairi [she looks so.. tiny!].  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:49 pm
Rikis
My favourite was when riku joined your party, I finaly had a useful teamate, the others were only good as meat shields and they even sucked at that.

Yeah... except for when you have to use him in the battle against Xemnas when he keeps his gaze on Sora's heart and you have to use Riku to save him... THAT could have been done a lot better.. cause Riku's slow T-T But other than that.. Riku rocks..  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rikis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:05 pm
dark_mistress_megsie
Rikis

Yeah... except for when you have to use him in the battle against Xemnas when he keeps his gaze on Sora's heart and you have to use Riku to save him... THAT could have been done a lot better.. cause Riku's slow T-T But other than that.. Riku rocks..

That was one of the easiest parts in the game, so what if riku is slow just don't get hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 pm
Rikis
dark_mistress_megsie
Rikis

That was one of the easiest parts in the game, so what if riku is slow just don't get hit.

Well.. not the first time until I figured out that you weren't suppose to physically attack them..  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Halloweentown. Especially the part where Sora was watching Jack and Sally dance, and they turned into him and Kairi... ^w^ ~  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff