Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll person counter!
  +1
View Results

Panda Popz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:33 am
Okay...Hi there. I'm just posting this topic 'cause I need some help on FINAL FANTASY X-2. If you haven't got this game, this topic isn't something to reply to. Cuz you wouldn't know what I meant. Okay. In Leblanc's chateau, the hidden passageway, you need to find like an activation button thing. . . 3 of them. To open the security door, just after getting away from the spike wall that comes towards you. After you have dodged that you have to go up to the door and press (X). After that you press open door...And then on mine it says the security door is locked. I know the reason why. Because I did not find all of the activation buttons. Found the second. Found the third. There isn't a first. Sooo....The main question is;; Do you know where it is? Will you help me? If you don't want to...That's fine with me. But pm me with the answer please... No posting on here. Only if you want to bump, that is. But if you're not bumping but you know where it is, pm me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:45 am
#1 if you are going to ask a question here, you should have the people answer in this thread and check back here!
#2 I'm sorry but I beat that game a LONG time ago! I don't remember! sad
#3 If you are having trouble in a video game, just google it! Google the name of the game along with the words "walkthrough" or "strategy guide"!  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:09 pm
A very good site for game guide information is http://www.gamefaqs.com . They cover pretty well every game in existence, and there tend to be more guides posted to more popular the game is. That means you can get some fairly detailed information for FF games, as long as they've been out long enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:10 pm
your in luck I have the guide for this game

this all takes place in the hall way with the spike wall.

the first switch is in a pit

the second is in the next pit

the third is found when the spike wall comes towards you you have to keep running away and when you get to the end wait for the wall to reach you, a short scene will take place, and after the scene you will be in a new area with the last switch  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:18 am
don't even bother, she isn't checking this thread, she just wants the answer P.M.ed to her! stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:30 pm
I posted them here to be nice but i am to lazy to also do a pm, plus I am not that nice.  

Rikis

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:52 pm
stare
o.k....
^_^  
37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Manage Your Items