Reply 38: Kingdom... Hearts
KH2: Where'd you have trouble? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GS Sailor Saturn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:39 pm
For me I had a pretty easy time of through most of the early game. So far there have only been two fights where I had any realy trouble: first the main battle against Demyx (mainly the bit where you have to take out all the water forms), though I did get by that one after about 3 or 4 tries.
Secondly was the fight in Port Royale, with the boss that keeps sucking up the coins from the cursed chest.
In the end I swore profusely and failed to get past it (gave up after I couldn't get all the coins back in the chest) before I had to take it back (rental from the local library).

So, where (if anywhere) did you have a little trouble?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:26 am
Definitely the one with Demyx and his water forms. At first, I couldn't figure it out. So ...frustrating. Now, I'm having a little trouble with the guy in "The World That Never Was" with the cards and you have to defeat him before time rune out.  

Kanami Hanaki

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:00 pm
I actually had more trouble fighting Demyx the second time cause the water forms would just appear out of nowhere... that and the walls of water were a pain in the butt.

But I think the next hardest part was the fight with Xaldin... I died on that SO much.. but I had Mickey save me like 4 times in a row.. which was really lucky.

After that... everything was easy.. even Sephiroth (once I realized that beserk was key)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:05 pm
Kanami Hanaki
Definitely the one with Demyx and his water forms. At first, I couldn't figure it out. So ...frustrating. Now, I'm having a little trouble with the guy in "The World That Never Was" with the cards and you have to defeat him before time rune out.
Oh yeah.. you mean Luxor.. yeah.. he can be a pain if you don't know what you're doing  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Frankenska

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:50 pm
I think I probably had trouble on Demyx and I still cant beat Sephiroth, but other than that, everything was pretty easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:08 am
dark_mistress_megsie
I actually had more trouble fighting Demyx the second time cause the water forms would just appear out of nowhere... that and the walls of water were a pain in the butt.

But I think the next hardest part was the fight with Xaldin... I died on that SO much.. but I had Mickey save me like 4 times in a row.. which was really lucky.

After that... everything was easy.. even Sephiroth (once I realized that beserk was key)

I agree one of the Hardest people is Xaldin I had trouble fighting him, I died against Shephiroth alot and one without the Ultima or beserk  

aquis5

Generous Seeker

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadeNite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:40 am
I've never had problem. blaugh
KH2 was pretty easy. I was on normal mode, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:34 pm
i just got it surprisingly enough and i can't get through the 7 wonders part if anyone can tell me what to do in a PM it would be appreciated(i know i'm pitiful)  

Quantum Villainy

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:38 pm
aquis5
dark_mistress_megsie

I agree one of the Hardest people is Xaldin I had trouble fighting him, I died against Shephiroth alot and one without the Ultima or beserk

Yeah.. I don't think it's too much about the keyblade you're using against Sephiroth so much as it is precision.. at least (correct me if I'm wrong) he didn't have that take all your HP and MP attack.. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:02 pm
lets see.

no problems fighting demyx, though i did die like three times on purpose because i thought it was funny when he would go 'dance water dance!' ane then the little riff he played after that! blaugh

xigbar, i think. the guy in beasts castle that steals his rose....sure it was xigbar....>.< i was gonna shoot something. he was the only boss i died on.

the underworld collosium.....STILL haven't beaten the whole thing stare

and of course sephiroth....STILL haven't beat him in the first one....>.>  

-Colonel Muffintop-

Gene7277

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:03 pm
Sephiroth but beat him after the 15 or 16 time fighting him. demyx no problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:26 pm
sephy is my one and only problem  

Rikis

007Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:02 pm
I had trouble with xigbar I died 5 times! In the end I went berserk and suicide. Some how that worked and i beat him. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 pm
Um that computer world...  

Vampire Angel Freadric

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 pm
The fight against Demyx in Hollow Bastion. >.<  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash