Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
PokeTerrain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 am
"I'm well aware. This is my second and third piece respectively" Trace remarked with a nod, taking the deeds and rolling them up carefully. He then placed them within his bag, along with just about everything else. He'd likely put them in his room later, or hide them somewhere on the land itself when an appropriate location was found...but for now they'd be just fine in his bag.

"Thank you, and I'm more happy then you could imagine" Trace then turned, crossing his arms behind his head "Winning the Tournament was totally worth it if only for this very moment." The boy then waltzed straight out the door.

[Exiting to Requiem Plains.]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 am
Raine made her walk to this place. The thought of that girl still had her fuming as she would finally come upon a name for the pokemon in hear arms.

"Nightfury."

She said the words for the first time, and the Buizel seemed to instinctually guess she was talking to him as he looks up at her. A small with fangs showed as he seemed to be a strange little pokemon as his tails twist just a bit below her hands.

"I take it the name agree with you?"

Those red eyes glinted quite strangely with that comment as he open and closed his mouth to let out a small Bui.

"Good enough, I wasn't going to change it either way."

Raine declares openly as she entered the building and headed for the first counter. Though she stopped herself short as she looks upwards at the prices posted and her mouth drops. She had only 1,000gold, and needed another 9,000 to purchase land.

That meant she had quite a ways to go as she sighs openly.

Maybe there was a deal that could be made here, but she doubted it as she turned to leave. There was no sense in wasting time here, and besides, this little walk had done it's purpose.

It had calmed her down.

[Exit to - Pokemart]  

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:34 pm
"Heya. Did you miss me?" Trace said with a grin as he walked in through the doors; It hadn't been that long since the last time he'd been in here after all. Though in hindsight he supposed there could be dozens of people that came in here every day that he wasn't aware of.

Shrugging faintly, the boy walked to the counter and knocked upon it lightly. "I need to ask a couple questions about some urgent matters" He said calmly, his eyes serious.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 am
"Back again ...no I didn't miss you." "I have better things I can do other than give a child some more land."

"Anyway, what questions do you have?" "I thought everything was pretty clear the first time around."

The man declares with a look that practically read he wasn't really interested in answering the questions, but had no choice.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am
"Hey, what you tell me might just save you and a few others a lot of headaches in the future" Trace spoke flatly, leaning against the counter as he looked at the older man. He doubted the man would believe him, but as long as he gave him some information he could use what did he care?

"Its about the poachers you mentioned when I bought my new land" He said, exhaling deeply, then looking into the man's with a serious gaze "I need to know how many other places they've hit, which direction they fled if anyone saw, absolutely anything you might know about them or the names of people who will know something."

"I won't deny I got hit last night, but they only got away with one..." Trace cracked his knuckles. One they won't have for long.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 am
The older man sighed openly.

"I can't give you that sort of information, but you should go see the officials here." "The Enforcement squad, they can probably tell you more about those crooks."

He actually seemed a lot more alert now.

"Sorry about your lost, and I wish I could be of more help." "But, everything to do with them is suppose to be restricted to them ....if I was you ...I wouldn't starting trying to go it alone."

"For what I do know about them, they are pretty big organization themselves ...not as big as ours, but big enough that students shouldn't be tackling them on their own."

"As for others that had been hit, well I know of two others ....they chose the pasturelike terrain as well." "None of them were on their lands when it got hit, so they didn't have any details."

"But the Enforces checked their land good ....they probably have those bastards in their scope already." "You should just wait on them or go and see what they can tell you."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 am
Trace blinked "And they would be...where?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. This school had enforcers? Since when? Why had this never been mentioned before!? Then again...was he really surprised the school had something labeled as an Enforcer? Didn't exactly sound pleasent. Well whatever, he wasn't technically going in alone anyway, but whatever information he could get might be useful. Besides something he or the others saw might very well be the last piece of the puzzle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:30 pm
"They are housed in the Treecko wing." "They aren't generally those that let people in their head quarters, but if you go to the cafe ...you can make your complaint to them there."

"They always have someone station there for that purpose."

The man told Trace ....as he seemed relieved at being able to direct him.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 pm
Trace turned to leave...but abruptly stopped. It would sound like a bit of a stupid question when said outloud, but given there were at least three possible choices in the whole of the academy it was likely beast to make sure. "Which Cafe" Trace asked almost politely as he looked back. Technically the Treecko had a Grill, but did anyone really care about picking at the details? It was a place you bought food and occasionally found a mission no matter which you went to or what in Heatran's layer you called the place.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:53 pm
"The Grill then."

The man declares with a slight chuckle. He never really frequent the place so he didn't know if it was bar, grill, or a cafe. He just knew it was the place that the Treecko meet to eat and talk.

It wasn't like he himself had every had to go there.

HE knew it made little sense to have such open lands, when there was better protected ones offered for more money in the second year class's land.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 pm
"Well that's convenient..." Trace said, lifting a brow before heading back toward the door. He had connections in the Grill after all, he'd basically delivered the man a life-time supply of Slowpoke tail. Assuming the regeneration rate was fast enough...well even if it wasn't normally someone in this crazy place probably knew a way to make it go faster. Speaking of Slowpoke...he sort of wondered how Theophrastus was doing. True he'd only owned the pokemon for about an hour, but he'd still got it with his own two hands.

All this brought another thought to mind. He'd gotten the Egg containing Ember from the Chef...maybe he might like to see what hatched? Or at least how the pup was doing...

Pulling the Treecko Goggles over his face, the boy began clicking buttons as he opened the door. "Thanks" He said, waving a little late as he went through the door.

[Exting to Oranwood Grill]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:18 pm
"Hello hello? Is there a he or she here to help me buy some land?" he said as he got 10,000 gold out. He said as he rode Latios here. "I am the master of wind!" He said as he struck the stupid pose. Latios wound grab the medal and show it as his idiotic trainer yelled and ran around the shop.

Tony would call radar once again and ask a question. "Do you think you can meet me at Windy Falls? I saw an interesting quest there." he said as he looked into the screen.

[Enter from pokestore.]  

Killed By An Infant

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:50 pm
"Where in the hell is that?"

Radar's voice would come over the speaker.

"I can probably meet you there ...it doesn't sound like a place in the academy, but, it might take me a bit to get there depending on how far it is from my home town."

The boy declare sounding like he was really regretting his lot in life at this point.

This time it was a female at the counter as she looks over at him with an bored expression. Student didn't pop in her too often, and at the sight of the gold she smiles as she starts up the computer system and then frowns at him.

"Umm...did you destroy some doors at the Pokemarket, because it seems they are crediting your account with 5000gold."

She declare slightly over to Tony.

The system moved very quickly here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:01 pm
"I don't know. The last few minutes were a blur. I can fly!" He said as he jumped face first into the ground and rolled like an idiot. "I am Bahahaha! I am I am I am" [I think I broke him.] "You didn't break me!" He said as he smiled "I would love to buy the Upraising crater!" he said as he pulled out 10,000 gold and another 5,000 just in case.

(So I lose 5000? )  

Killed By An Infant

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:15 pm
"As you wish."

"Simply sign your name on the deed and give your new land it's own name."

The man declare as he pockets the 15000 in gold. He had literally lost an extra 5,000 gold for playing around just a tad too much with the doors in this place. They took the appearances of the academy quite seriously, and it was one of the main reasons why trainers didn't just battle anywhere. Damages to the building would come out of their pockets or hides ...whichever they could get to first.

[Yes]  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces