Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
PokeTerrain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Jazzfox rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:55 pm
[I've won the first blood tournament, I've helped take down one of the fat-assed bosses of the Rattata smugglers!] ::The girl sighed, shrugging helplessly::

[Those are... probably all of my accomplishments... and even the second one didn't happen without me losing all my pokemon in the process...]

[But, I need you to believe I'm human, look at the file on this badge and you'll see what I really look like...]

[Hell, look up Blitzwing there and you'll see him with me last year receiving the award!]

::She sighed once more, ears and tails dipped as she looked up at him:: [I'm sorry to put you on the spot and all, but can you just... look the other way and believe me on this one?]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:22 pm
"Humph, you won the First Blood tournament, now that is an accomplishment." "I will make you a deal, they are having another one this year ....I will accept your money and allow you to purchase land, but only if you show up ...as you now ...and as a trainer in this year's first blood tournament."

"If I don't see you on the television, then, I will take your pokemon, your land, and your money away from you." "IN otherwords, anything dealing with this little transaction will disappear like it never happen."

The man declares with a smile as he brought the pen where Jasmine could use it.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm
::The girl let out a sharp laugh suddenly:: [Why do you think I was in such a big hurry?]

::She nodded Tariki forward and the Lucario moved aside her::

[We have a deal] ::She nodded:: [Just you keep an eye on those TV screens!]

::She took the pen slowly in her mouth, Tariki holding it's length so she could steer the pen... and in one single-piece scrawl, barely ledgible, but considerably impressive for a pokemon was 'Jasmine T. Sumisu'::

::The girl near hacked as the pen was taken out of her mouth, running her jaw back and forth to get feeling into it as the money was pushed forward before the man, the deal proposed!::

[This land shall be, Safari Zone 2!] ::And so too that was labelled on the deed, Tariki neatly rolling it up and packing it away with a nod, Jasmine grinning to the man with a quick bow::

[Thanks for the confidence, just make sure you keep watching!]

::And plucked up again... they had a terrain trip or two to make... but before they left, they had to go check one more time...::

[EXIT TO POKEPOUND]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 am
With a hop, skip, and a twirl, Trace practically danced through the doors of the building. This was the moment he'd been saving for. The reason he'd competed in so many races...among other things. His grin was broad, his eyes bright as he made his way to the counter.

"I'd like a section of Upraising Crater and Forest Grove please" He called out to no one in particular, removing the appropriate amount of coin from his bag.

Finally, he could give the rest of his pokemon a proper place to call home.

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 pm
The person at the counter was a very lazy man. He had his head down and was sleeping even as Trace put the money on the counter, and seemed to continue to sleep ...blissfully unaware that Trace had even entered the building.

He was snoring every so slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:51 pm
Sighing ever so slightly, Trace reached into the main pouch of the bag at his side. withdrawing his flute tenderly. "For all problems, music has the answer..." The boy whispered, bringing the instrument to his lips, and placing his finger's precisely. He inhaled, then played the single most annoying note he knew!

If that didn't work...well he could always beat him in the head with something. A zillion irritating pokes to the side...the possibilities were endless.

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 pm
The idea was good, but as the sound escalated in that one furious blast ...the man's snore actually rose to met it. It was like he was trying to out snore the note ....as he continued to sleep onwards.

It was probably time for plan two.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:09 pm
Trace scowled, putting away his flute as he drew closer to the man. Well, he'd given him a chance to wake up peacefully...and he'd just wasted it. The boy reached deeper into his bag, for an item he hadn't laid his hands on in a very long time; but it was absolutely perfect for what he was about to do.

With some effort, the child pulled out the Iron Plate he carried, then swung it. He almost felt sorry for this man, whom was about to receive a metallic slap across the face.

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 am
Though this man ....seemed to have a sixth sense as the plate itself would be forced to stop .....as the barrier became visible for just a few seconds. The move ....set up to stop the attack from cutting through as the iron plate would simply rattle against it.

Slowly the man would open an eye ....as he saw that Trace was there after that, and sat back with a yawn.

"You are so rude. I was simply taking a nap ....couldn't you have come back later?"

He asked the boy as he glares daggers at him after he brought his yawn to a close.

"So, whatcha want?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 am
Trace put the plate away in his bag slowly "I could have...but would you have let me be if I was napping on the job?" The child delivered his retort calmly, once more pulling the money he needed from the side pouch of his bag. Now was the moment he'd been waiting for...there remained only one troublesome question...but he could solve it later.

"I'd like to purchase a section of Forest Grove and Upraise Crater" He placed the 20,000 on the counter before continuing "I just got back from the First Blood Tournament, and its about time I gave all my pokemon a proper place to call home." Well all except Thor... The boy added as an after thought. The Donphan was the only pokemon he owed not suited to any of the three land types he was about to own.

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:37 am
[Actually, wouldn't your weavile have problems there as well ...being a ice type?]
"Yes, I would have let you sleep." "If you were ready for business you would be awake."

He declares heatedly before he saw the gold place on the counter.

The man was surprise at the amount of coin as he took the money and went into the back room for a moment. Then he reappeared with two deeds in his hand, the deed for Forest Grove and Upraise Crater as he places them both before Trace.

"These are the two deeds for the place, sign your name at the bottom and they are officially yours." "Do you want to change the name of the places?"

"Please write that on the deed as well."

"After that, I will give you the original and take a copy." "The lands will be yours ...until dead do you part." "So, be very careful ....as of late, I have heard rumors of Terrain hunters in the academy ...upper class men that has decided that it's better to steal than to earn."

He commented. Surprisingly after being so lazy at first, he was taking his job very seriously now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 am
(I already own the Requiem Plains, a section of Mirage Pasture. She might be part Ice, but she's also half Dark.)

Trace leaned in a little, carefully signing his name the the bottom of both the deeds. He'd ignore the conversation about sleeping for the moment, he had better things to do, and other things on his mind. Think I'll change the grove too...Melody Woods.... He'd been thinking about that one for awhile now. It fit rather nicely with Requiem Plains.

"Heh...well I wouldn't say I'm too worried about that. I've got a couple...guard dogs of sorts" Trace mused, lips twisting into a brief smirk.

The pen stopped on the deed to the piece of Upraising Crater...

"...whats a good musical name for a crater? I was thinking The Pits of Dirge...but it doesn't really roll off the tongue..." The boy tapped the pen against his cheek "...besides, I've already got one place named after a funeral piece..."

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:05 am
"Let's see show about ...Scarlatti's crater or maybe ...simply Stravinsky."

The man actually declares helpfully, but maybe not by much ...as he waited for the boy to make a final decision so that he would leave.

The words about a guard dog didn't exactly feel him with a sense of that he was completely safe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:35 am
((Alright, to get things moving along, I shall now exploit a minor loop hole!))

"Doesn't quite roll off the tongue..." Trace murmured briefly, scratching his cheek with the end of the pen as he thought. "Ah, I've got it!" Quickly, the boy wrote the name upon the deed. There wasn't exactly a need to say it out loud after all.

"So is there anything else?" The lad asked, putting down the pen and looking to the man behind the counter. This man might not have had confidence in Trace's little...guardians, but he knew at least two of them were large, and more then a little ornery.

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:49 am
"Make sure you put up a list all pokemon residing there, and keeping tabs of their growth on your land is your job." "Other than that ....that is all ...so I hope you are happy with your purchase."

The man declares to Trace before taking the contract and going to the back to make a copy of the deed. He then returned and handed Trace the original.

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff