Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 22: Youtube Theatre
GAIA CINEMAS! Discuss the Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you learn something?
  Yes, I gotta shoot the Zombies in the head!!
  No! Completely useless learnings!
  What? People learned from these??
View Results

GinoLeTV

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:02 pm
User Image

GaiaOnline has done what I never expected! They have added a movie theatre! O:

What can you watch at said movie theatre? The Mimzy movie?! THE MATRIX!? O___O 300??? HELLZ NO! But you may watch some uncopyrighted movies from the age before the internet and mammoths. Just click on the image of the movie you wish to see and you will be taken to a profile dedicated to the movie. Scroll down to see screening rooms. Click on the one with the least amount of time until the next showing.

Movies! WATCH 'EM!
User ImageNight of the Living Dead: George Romero's classic horror movie about Zombies and the things that they do. Since it's creation this movie has played somewhere in the world at least once a night... and George forgot to copyright it so he gets SQUAT! xd

User ImagePrehistoric Women:Like the movie Short Circuit, its so horrible and flawed it's funny. Not to watch alone, though. That's just sad.

Movies which learn you a lesson!

User ImageDating Do's and Don'ts:Wanna snag a girl from the fifties? Have a time traveling DeLorean? You need to watch this video to know how to woo the fifties teen.

User ImageDuck and Cover "A news paper can save you from the burns of a nuclear blast" Just one of the lessons you learn on what to do if your town is attacked by a nuke. Duck... AND COVAAH!

User ImageOne Got Fat Learn why you shouldn't give monkeys bikes. LEARN! LEARN WHY NOW! >__

User ImageSoapy the Germ Fighter Fight germs! They kill people and give you head colds. So you shall be a mini soldier by washing your hands and other extremities.

User ImageYour Posture Fight Sherman's kyphosis! Learn how with this very interesting video on postures and how they affect the peoples you see.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:38 am
LOL rofl

I chose the first button in the poll.

Zombies gotta be shot i tell you!  

kohana28

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:13 pm
I agree, shot, decapitated, bludgeoned maybe?

Also, from what I've seen, there's usually at least one naked zombie eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:46 pm
xDorminx
I agree, shot, decapitated, bludgeoned maybe?

Also, from what I've seen, there's usually at least one naked zombie eek
Well I'm sorry if not all people are infected while at JC Penny.  

GinoLeTV

moko123456789

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:06 pm
where we supost to lern from them???!!!!!!!! where we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:13 pm
gaia cinimas are boring.  

Deovante

Another Strange Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:23 am
Not many good choices. Maybe they should add movies for people younger than fifty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Ellike
Not many good choices. Maybe they should add movies for people younger than fifty.
Ah, here is the problem. They must use public domain movies. Why? Public Domain movies are free. Gaia can host and make money off of showing these movies and pay no copyrights. Copyrights expire after 50 years, so until Naruto is 50 years old, Gaia cannot show those episodes. Unless they get permission, of course.  

GinoLeTV

22: Youtube Theatre

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff