[~.Kami.Kaze.~]'s teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Welcome to the home of [~.Kami.Kaze.~] and their soquili.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tierce's Stats
Strength: 14%
Courage: 19%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 20%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 21%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in a clearing, near the edge of the border of the forest.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:32 pm
* The Keeper : Tethara *

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tethara was too indifferent, when she travelled with any nomadic group she was a typical packer and warrior. In charge of things a male would take charge in. But she really had no choice; she had to carry her own weight as a favor to whomever took her in.But she was absolutely useless at cooking, she only ate because she was used to her own cooking and spices and stuck to mostly foraged foods. Her favorite are the rare raspberries or strawberries that she stumbles upon.
She was especially good at taking care of livestock, her favorite were the horses. They seemed t be wiser than they appeared and never rejected her. In fact dealing with any animal was easier for Tethara. She distanced herself from social gatherings, standing along the sidelines, blending in with backgrounds.
She doubted they even noticed she had left, maybe once the horses ran out of feed.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:33 pm
*The Mares and The Fillies*

Tierce's text is dark red.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tierce is a rambunctious little tom-filly. Content to play in her own little world or get down and dirty fooling around with the others.For the short time she's been out of her basket, she's been adventuring, making friends and forging her own place in the family. We'll see how it all turns out.
User Image

No longer the tiny filly, she is determined to be herself. And boy is she ever, a stubborn one, should've been born a colt she always said.
She's outgrown her clumsiness adn respects anyone who can keep up. She's a tough one. Content to hang around, play rough, tough and mean; and she means rough. She han't outgrown her playfullness either and enjoys meeting all the different kinds of soquili out there. From the real weirdoes to the hotheaded ones.
What Tierce hates above all are those mares. The ones who trot around with nothing better to do than flaunt themselves. She grew up watching them with disgust. How could any one respect you when you go about like that?

Themesong : "I Love Myself Today" - Biff Naked

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:33 pm
*The Stallions and The Colts*

heart Reserved heart

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:35 pm
*Photo Album*

Tierce's Text

" These are my siblings, I am the oldest. So there for I'm the best right?" she nudges towards the picture. "That's Amna on the left and then Dinyin and Arome .", she nods proudly.

" And these are my parents, and they've taught me well. I hope to have something like what they have together someday.

I met this one as a filly.
This is Raum, he's pretty much a butthead but he knows how to play right.

He has a brother too, just as stubborn a brute as well. They are funny too, but looks aren't everything. The other ones name is Shizuka Tsuyoi.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:36 pm
*Tierce's Gallavantings*

Playing Rough : Tierce + Keifer
Clicky

A New Sister : Tierce + Mica
Clicky

Three's Trouble : Tierce + Shizuka + Raum
Clicky

Running With The Herd : The Family
Clicky

Sarcasm Is Contagious : Tierce + Cerek
Clicky  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:37 pm
* Gifts *

heart We like gifts. heart

User ImageUser Image

Pic from Easter'07 ~ Iris_virus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:38 pm
* Quests *

I am working on a thread, there will be a Gatomon( Digimon ), a Linali Lee( DGM ), a Crowley( DGM ), a Rabi( DGM ), a Sabriel( Abhorsen Tri. ), a Lirael( Abhorsen Tri. ), a Touchstone( Abhorsen Tri. ), and a Mogget( Abhorsen Tri). And eventually one inspired by myself IRL. Except my name Tori is already taken... SAMUS X * pokes with death stick *

Some I will co-own with friends possibly one or two of the Abhorsen inspired Soquili, with [.Blank.], she's a hardcore Garth Nix fan IRL and one of my best friends.
If others are absolutely floored by my concepts I will consider co-ownership ONLY if I get first dibs on baskets. >.>
I'm sneaky like that.

(( NO linkies yet I'm busy, bare with me... ))

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:39 pm
* The Artsies *

Drew this one myself. 3nodding
It speaks to me," Delicate my rump !"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:40 pm
heart Reserved heart  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:41 pm
heart Reserved heart  
Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash