Reply 39: Spirituality.
Sprit attachments Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aone-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:41 am
Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has spritual attachments. I have a few that come from different universes. They are here to help me when times are hard and even just when I am lonley.Sometimes they can posses me when I need help. Of course, I know there are those of you who will be sceptical about such a thing but I know there are also people like me who have this ability. I really neede to get this off my chest and I thought that this would be the perfect place to do so.

Thank you for your time,

~Aone-chan  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:55 pm
If you need to talk, just post. MOST of the people here will take what you say seriously, I am one of those people. Although we do get the occasional idiot noob, thats very rare. I understand what your saying, you should read into some of the other topics.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:48 am
Of course, welcome.

I think at least the two of us are on here pretty regularly and there's a lot of other cool people who come here and very few are ever judgemental or skeptical.

I've had contact with various spirits, mostly to teach me things though. Sometimes the things they show me comfort me, but that has never been their main purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:39 pm
I... dont want to list what I have met. Some things people wont believe. But most, people will. You have definitely come to the right place.  

Iron_Felix

Celest Demonlane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:36 pm
Why yes. I have contacted many~ They've told me of their time and how they lived. That's how I learned to write so well ^-^

Very few have every possessed me at all. Yet I currently have 3 other spirits living with me^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 pm
Hopefully they don't turn evil on you. And at least they aren't powerfull demons, like mine are.  

Iron_Felix

Celest Demonlane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:46 pm
I hope.. But then there's always that possibility that they will, and for them that option is much more likely than them not U.U  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:22 pm
Keep them happy, but dont give them too much freedom. Mine were pure evil when they were fused into my soul. At least your's have a possibility of leaving.  

Iron_Felix

Celest Demonlane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:12 pm
Yes.. I'm very close to one of them^^ Known him since I was 9 years old; his name is Cole. He lived in the 1800's.

The other two are females, Celeste and Caren. They died a few hundred years ago.. Not sure if I should be telling you guys that though.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:13 pm
They will let you know if they dont want that to be known. I know personally, my demons go nuts everytime I mention them both verbally, and written. I love pissing them off.  

Iron_Felix

Naynram Ukir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm
I have spiritual attachments to people, places and memories. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:39 pm
As for the possession thing, I don't want to sound close minded, but maybe you should see about that. Because there are different mental disorders that can make you feel like different people at different times, I believe.

Naynram Ukir

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:19 pm
Its not a mental dissorder. I know that for a fact. My demons dont influence my physical life too much, but sure, sometimes they can get me pissed off and they take over, but thats not a mental disease.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:26 pm
I spoke with them on that same day and they said as long as I don't tell you guys too much information. Don't want anyone searching for them ^^;

I really don't want to get my Spirits angry, afraid that Celeste and Caren will get mad at me.. ><

Cole is very protective over me though.. He's the one who's always holding me back from everything I want to do, says "Noo way! It's too dangerous!" lol but Celeste has been like a sister and Caren like a freedom mother kinda person..

How many Demons are with you?  

Celest Demonlane

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:57 pm
6 That have been awakened. There could be more. All of them are extremely old, and only one has revealed his name to me. That makes me think that the demons are elder demons, or once were. That assumption is backed by all the knowledge they give me.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff