Reply 37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds
~Sepheroth!!!~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

megavegeta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:59 pm
Lets see whateveryone thinks about (the man) after the Derg of Cerebrus! Like hime? Hate him? Just want to take him and his giant a** sword home? I personally heart love him!!! woo hoo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:04 pm
He's kool! razz  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:54 pm
he can die but I would like his sword it could be useful, for killing inocent people.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:06 pm
He's a cool kat.  

Beyond- the- Grave

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:52 pm
*ignores the grammar....*
Sephiroth is a marvelous character, but I think he's extremely over-rated, to the point where it's unbelievable. Yeah, he's a great character, but he's not THAT great.

There are a lot of characters who are much better.
I don't hate him, I quite like him.
However, he barely makes my favorites list.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:56 pm
Sephiroth sucks, seriously.  

PunkMcCloud

Rikis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:19 am
The only thing cool about him is his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:47 pm
Sephiroth is cool! Besides, a fun thing to do is get a picture of Sephiroth with the Masamune in hand, and ask random people what they think of the sword. Although there's the obvious answer ('wow, it's big') there can be some really funny comments, like, "As Shrek would say, I think he's compensating for something!"  

Mez10000

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

timberwolf78

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:43 pm
I think he is a wannabe me...lol
He was my pupil...
I was his hero; twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:18 am
Sephiroth is cool, but there is sort of a cult surrounding him. I live Vincent more. I love Red XIII. Nanaki forever! And why does everyone hate Cait Sith? I named my cat Cait Sith. I was so sad when he betrayed me.  

Koravin

Eve_Kemada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:51 am
I really like Sephiroth! He's cool! But i love Cloud 4laugh ! Cloud is the best 3nodding !  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:23 am
Sephiroth is the best bad guy in the history of bad guys. He could kill Cid [favorite character] and id still like 'im. And the fact he killed aries is only a plus. If you dont know who he is, your not a true gamer  

Kurzon_Dax

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:34 pm
I don't know if he is the best, but since we are dealing with FF7 I am sure a lot of people love him a lot and a lot of people hate him. He is a interesting villain. He is not really a person I would love to hate as he seemed to have a troubled past (Even though he killed Aries. I still hate some of the other villains more for what they done.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:15 pm
yeah sephy was pretty cool, just some people think he is a god or something odd like that  

Rikis

1ofmany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:30 pm
i like him in genral - good fighter, driven insane, big off sword etc. and i like they way he killed Aries, not many villains ever kill anyone worth killing.

but as a charater he gets boring, his plan is simple and he spends most of his time walking away form you.

= he has style but not substance  
37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces