Has someone on Gaia wronged you??
  yes
  no
  they wouldn't dare try.....
View Results

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:32 pm
This is a place for people to tell about times when someone on Gaia was rude, or mean or whatever, to you. We can talk about, help make you feel better, and maybe even get a little revenge if it is needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 pm
Let me start this one out with my story.

This past Saturday, I was playing slots and chatting nicely with the other people in the room, when out of the blue one girl said to me, "duckys are cool and everything, but acting like one is just ******** up in the head"

This really upset me. For those of you that know my personallity, you will know that this statement was totally uncalled for. So what did I do. I turned and flipped my tail at her and waddled away with my head held high.

After whinning to a friend about it, I felt better, but later on I started thinking that Iwanted to get back at her in some way. But I did not get her screen name. Next time I will.....

Reality bites, but so does the Demon Duck of Doom  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

Nero Lazer Android

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:01 pm
Ah, yes, where to begin?

It was a PM conversation. I was talking to a guy named Dark Sacu. He kept on kicking me, after I told him to stop. I eventually blocked him off.

It pissed me off, knowing that he won't listen to me. If he ever comes back, oh ho, I'm gonna open up a ten liter bottle of whoop-@$$ on him.

By the way, I feel bad for you, Demon Duck of Doom. If anyone insulted androids, or anything technological, I would've done the same thing, except for the flipping the tail and whining.

Yes, reality bites (not talking about this guild), but Nero lazors the *****es.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:51 pm
I just can't figure out why some people act like that...is it low self esteem...or a rough childhood or what??....go figure....  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:26 pm
yay! kings won!!! *totally misplaced post*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:04 am
I was hanging out in one of the topics in town the other night when I could not sleep and I started talking to a couple for people there, which was cool and fine. There was this one guy named gara0 that kept counting minutes, then he started counting hours....not sure why, I guess he was just being silly and random; the thing that got my attention was that he called out the number 5555 (for those of you that play Random Numbers of Doom, you know that this odd number is Duckie's favorite number). It was so cool, weird that I wanted to add him to my friends list. And you will never guess what that dork did....

He rejected the Duckie....TWICE!....His reason was, "I don't like Duckies"
and yet he was hanging around like an annoying "butt fly".

No One and I repeat...ON ONE has every rejected one of Duckie's friend requests before....Duckie wants revenge....on the dorkey little gara0

Will the Duckie friends help in this quest for revenge???  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

Vixen in Purple

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:27 am
I like revenge......*cheshire evil slow smile* Duck of Doom you rock my gaian world. We're both animal kins although even as a female fox I shall not eat you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:38 am
I wouldn't know why he denied you. you seem friendly...your insane, I think it's cool. And like the person above me, even though I'm a male wolf, I wouldn't eat you. Besides, I'm crazy and random too....MUAHAHAHAHAH twisted !...where did that come from? confused  

crimsonwolf90

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:44 pm
yeah...whats up with the twerp?? He is so missing out, cause I am a great friend to have. I am very helpful and I have broad shoulder to cry on and big ears to listen to my friends woes....any way, I was thinking what would be fun to do to him is to find him in towns or where ever he is hanging out and get friendly with him and then when he does a friends request...he gets denied...then he can know how it feels to be rejected by someone for a really stupid reason.... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:38 pm
Like the two other people, exept I'm a hippo, and hippos don't eat ducks.  

[ Hippoman ]

Karvax nar Kilratha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:45 pm
I've been wronged in Gaia many times but here's my one story that turned out to be atrocious:

I was once a regular of the Gaian Gay Guys: III thread. Back in February last year, a couple of some idiotic Halo fanatics started bashing the gays with their ludicrous Halo get-ups. It kept on for hours until I started to leave. Then, probably a couple of hours later, I decided to get back at them for gay-bashing. One member of the thread named Enfant started attacking me for very little reason. He disapproved of my revenge on them so outrageously that I became indignified. I declared my leave on that thread because it soon turned hypocritical and smart-assed. Then in June, I dropped a bombshell on Enfant and the GGG threads, lambasting on how unbelievably hypocritical and asinine the threads were. It was the last straw and I've had enough of taking s**t from those asinine wanna-be faggots. Then I've decided that I'm not posting in the Chatterbox forum anymore because I knew it had been completely SNAFUed from the beginning.

I could rant on another incident that I got involved here in Gaia, but then again, it would get too impersonal.

EDIT: I don't have anything against gays. It's just that I can't stand people who pretend to be gay and show their true colors by being either heterosexual, bisexual or the like. What a horde of losers they really are.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:49 pm
One time someone PMed me saying they were a mod and that I had hacked 10 accounts and they needed my password. I reported them. Thats the worst thing I can think of right now.  

[ Hippoman ]

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:50 pm
well I think you did the right thing...and the good thing about Gaia, is its almost unlimited choses in forums you can hang out in....It seems that you have found a place for yourself here in Reality.... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:56 pm
Yeah. Gaia is notorious for its lack of control.  

Karvax nar Kilratha

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:02 pm
I don't have any control either...oopss....I piddled in the marsh again...see what I mean... whee

got to go...duckie tubbie time....

QUACK!!!

86: If You Feel Duckie...Quack!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas