Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is DoC worth buying?
  Yes
  No
  What is DoC
  I don't know or don't care I just want gold!
View Results

Rikis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:53 pm
has anyone played DoC yet I heard some reviews it is not orth the money because of things in the game like the ai being dumb as bricks. Is that true and for an ff fan is it still worth buying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:48 am
Well... the AI of Donald and Goofy in the first KH also sucked... they were only useful on the most difficult setting, and only then as meat shields. But the AI scriptings of Square have gotten better since FF 12 (Though perhaps this is only because of gambits; if your party members are not doing what you want them to, you have only yourself to blame)
As for Dirge of Cerberus... It just made me angry the way it was packaged (They let its reputation as a FF7 game sell it, rather than any of its own features)
As for the gameplay itself... I'm told it can be quite fun, but it depends what you are looking for in a game.  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Rikis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:04 pm
thank you for the advice on DoC I have played kh and remeber the usseless meat shields. Even in kj2 I would prefer they weren't there the only usefull ally I found was riku.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:56 pm
I beat DoC twice but i cant beat it in hard mode  

AppleJaxs91

Rikis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:33 am
hopefully I will get doc today or tomorow  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:09 am
I got the game and I found that the only help the wro provided was being a meat shield, and I finished the game yesterday.  

Rikis

Lynx_beowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:55 pm
will someone plz donate to me i have like no money and im workin towards my dream avy and i need a shadow spirit  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:49 am
I have two things to say number 1 this is not th forum for begging for money and number 2 is I earned my avie by myself and I have been on here since november it is not that hard to earn gold if you work at it.  

Rikis

Koravin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:13 am
I don't know why everyone hates it so much. I loved it. It's a game starring Vincent! Cait Sith is Scottish, that makes me happy. Reeve is amazing. The WRO are wonderful meatshields.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:46 pm
but them when you use them as meat shield you lose points for not saving them, and if you take the bullets you lose points for taking damage.  

Rikis

`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

the game doesnt suck that badly, i mean it can in a couple of ways that i wont mention, but it's still worth getting to me o:
maybe cause i'm just a huge FF/KH fan <3
*cosplays*

User Image
User ImageFor what I've done I'll start againUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:12 pm
yeah I bought it it was worth the money  

Rikis

Calin Ikasu

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:12 am
i like it, but its hard to play when you havn´t played shooters before ^^
öhm and you will see gackt, that is a important fact to play it whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:03 pm
I played the medal of honour games alot so it was too easy for the player that plays alot of shooting games, but it was great to people who have never played shooters  

Rikis

Calin Ikasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:50 pm
have you bought it yet???  
37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items