Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
The reason I sell is...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendows88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:50 am

Just to clear my inventory, really. It also gets me a paltry sum. I mainly sell items that I find in towns and in the Daily Chance.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:59 am

k that's cool.

Asuma-Kun

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:14 pm

Wendy-Baby
Just to clear my inventory, really. It also gets me a paltry sum. I mainly sell items that I find in towns and in the Daily Chance.

how much do you have to sell usually and how much do you sell it for? Im looking to expand my gaia-business a little more and always am looking for some good suppliers. If the price is right Ill usually always buy towns items (trash bugs and flowers and inks)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:54 am

I sell for the fun of making money, which is the main reason i play the market.... and to get that upgrade for my distance rod.... so if you ever ned striper, mine are 150 each... i currently have a good few green one in my store.

prettyslavegirl

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:11 pm

I sell mostly sometimes to clear the inventory and sometimes I need money for a quest.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:25 pm

omg i sell fer fun

D E M O N Shadow

lil_augurey

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Since my computer won't install the things I need to get a house, I sell housing items that I get in the Daily Chance so that I don't carry dead weight.

Cola Bottle, anybody? lol
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:42 pm

When I have junk in my inventory I just dump it on one of my mules. And I sell because big profits always happen with my sales.

GinoLeTV

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff