PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:46 pm
does anyone have that game  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:53 pm
I just got it on Friday.
It's amazing. heart  

Ravenscythe

TerkRugby

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:12 pm
I got it a few weeks ago and it is awesome! It rates right up there with Ocarina of Time!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:59 pm
a familiar of a firend have a wii and twinglight princess is execllent  

pinita

Flaming Taboo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:18 pm
No waaa crying But I've read some reviews and it's supposed to be like the best game ever!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:02 am
i have it its awesome i've almost beaten on the wii  

zach the drummer

TerkRugby

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:45 am
I got it for GC, but i would rather that anyway, Link is left handed, not right like he is in the Wii. I'm left handed to so i wouldn't be very good at the Wii version anyway. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:16 am
I beat it a while ago. I absolutely loved it. heart  

Sugarling

DarkestBlaze

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:15 am
I got it a couple days before christmas... and beat it right before christmas XD So, basically less then two days, which obviously means i have WAY too much time on my hands. ^_^ I wonder if they sell lives at the market place. >.> Personally, I expected more from the game, I'm not saying it was bad or anything, it just seemed like the same game play as Ocarina of Time, more like an 'updated' version of it, really. But, nevertheless, I enjoyed it emencily, other wise I wouldn't have played it into the wee hours of the morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:48 am
I"ve got about 20 hours into it right now, and i love it1 The upgrade in graphics is awesome!  

TerkRugby

DhampirYue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:09 am
I've logged over 30 hours... I love it! blaugh His wolf form is so awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:11 pm
I have it for gamecube. It's fricken amazing!!! I got it for Christmas from my dad. I have about 20 hours on it so far. I was sick and gone from school so I gave it my friend's brother so I wouldn't be distracted from doing my makeup work. I'm counting down until I get it back in about 1 and a half weeks!! (after make up work and exams :/) Ahh this is tormenting!! I've had dreams about me playing and I'm constantly talking about it. Lets see I'm about as far as finding the bugs in Hyrule. I got farther, but I got pissed and turned it off! Stupid me forgot to save before I did that. 20 hours may seem like a lot for that far, but sometimes I pause it and walk away for a bit, and it still counts time then neutral Oh well!! Good luck guys!  

razzledazzle5160

kingofcereal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:49 pm
much better than ocarina of time and just so you lefties know, miyamoto, the director of the game, is left handed and he says it's no different if you're left-handed or right. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:25 pm
I got it for christmans and I'm playing it a second time. I love the detail they put into it. Like when he rides Epona how he pulls the reins to turn or back up. They must have had alot of fun putting that stuff in.  

Firefox25

Linkinuzelos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:33 am
I have it for gamecube and i love it! it is so much fun! I don't own a wii but ive played it on someone elses. whats wierd though is that the GCN version and the Wii version are complete mirror images of each other!! I thought all they did was switch what hand link used, but no, they flip floped the ENTIRE GAME!!! it confused the snot out of me. everything was backwards! lol rofl  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff