Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters
Saddam...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did Bush really screw this one up?
  Yes(let the dictator hang! He killed 200000!)
  No(Allah be praised! Allaku akbar! Death to Bush!)
  Bush is the one who should be hung for war crimes against humanity(750000 killed in Iraq in 2006)
View Results

animenintendo516

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:45 am
What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:11 am
I think they both deserve to hang... but I don't care that saddam went first, maybe Cheny will go hunting with bush and it'll be deadly this time.  

Neffir08

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:59 am
I see no conclusive evidence that 750,000 civilians have been killed in Iraq. It's just a ridiculous exaggeration. The number dead are definately in the thousands, maybe in the tens of thousands, but definately not the hundreds of thousands.

You can't blame Bush for the deaths of the civilians, as the US military is not directly responsible for these deaths. (At the very least most of them, though a few can be attributed, whether accidental or in the case of the Marines.) Saying that if the US had never invaded then the Iraqi people wouldn't have had any problems with suicide bombings and other acts of violence doesn't work, because Saddam still would've been killing his own people out of sheer paranoia. You can hate Bush all you want, but he isn't going to be executed for his "crimes," no matter how much the rest of the world haets him.

My opinion on the execution of Saddam: it's good that the Iraqi justice system was able to be put to use, but in some respects I think it might've had the same effect if we would've just tossed a grenade into the spider hole that we found him in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:19 am
Saddham's death was something that could never be avoided. As an enemy of the USA, he was meant to die from the moment he was caught. I could already see it coming from the very beginning.

I also believe that all the kids who commited suicide are a good way to demonstrate how ******** hypocrite are those soccer moms foundations against violence in the media. The USA is the only place in the world where guns are not allowed on animated series, while gruesome death and gore are encouraged on the news; this will probably change after seeing these people finding out that these kids hung themselves because they watched it on the news, not in some animated show.  

Da_Nuke

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:59 pm
Da_Nuke
Saddham's death was something that could never be avoided. As an enemy of the USA, he was meant to die from the moment he was caught. I could already see it coming from the very beginning.

I also believe that all the kids who commited suicide are a good way to demonstrate how ******** hypocrite are those soccer moms foundations against violence in the media. The USA is the only place in the world where guns are not allowed on animated series, while gruesome death and gore are encouraged on the news; this will probably change after seeing these people finding out that these kids hung themselves because they watched it on the news, not in some animated show.

Question: how does the media "encourage" kids to commit suicide? On standard US news, he wasn't even shown being hung, only when he was being led to being hanged. I think it's more naivety and stupidity of the children than anything.

And when you say that guns aren't allowed on animated series, that must apply to every animated series on TV, including anime. If it wasn't allowed at all, then anime wouldn't be allowed on TV. And if you're looking for an American animated series, then look no further than Justice League.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:31 am
Der Freischuetz
I see no conclusive evidence that 750,000 civilians have been killed in Iraq. It's just a ridiculous exaggeration. The number dead are definately in the thousands, maybe in the tens of thousands, but definately not the hundreds of thousands.

You can't blame Bush for the deaths of the civilians, as the US military is not directly responsible for these deaths. (At the very least most of them, though a few can be attributed, whether accidental or in the case of the Marines.) Saying that if the US had never invaded then the Iraqi people wouldn't have had any problems with suicide bombings and other acts of violence doesn't work, because Saddam still would've been killing his own people out of sheer paranoia. You can hate Bush all you want, but he isn't going to be executed for his "crimes," no matter how much the rest of the world haets him.

My opinion on the execution of Saddam: it's good that the Iraqi justice system was able to be put to use, but in some respects I think it might've had the same effect if we would've just tossed a grenade into the spider hole that we found him in.

no d0000d!!1 butsh is resposnibel 4 750000000 daeths!11 HE KILED TOHES PPL!!11

Seriously, 750,000 deaths? Where did THAT figure come from? Obviously someone has no idea how many people that would be.

This reminds me of "the holocaust" rofl  

NOCTVRNVS

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:16 pm
stare bush was a cover monkey paid to take the fall. do you really think anyone that stupid could come up with a plan that complex to trick the voters?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:17 pm
NOCTVRNVS
Der Freischuetz

no d0000d!!1 butsh is resposnibel 4 750000000 daeths!11 HE KILED TOHES PPL!!11

Seriously, 750,000 deaths? Where did THAT figure come from? Obviously someone has no idea how many people that would be.

This reminds me of "the holocaust" rofl
you know nothing of the holocaust if your going to compare it to that. stare  

wildblackfire

beccamon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm
I am actually always of the opinion that Bush should be 'hung' xd

However, I don't believe anybody should ever be hanged until dead. But I suppose in this case I would be worried for peoples' safety if he was just imprisoned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 pm
I demand cupcakes.. lots and lots of cupcakes 3nodding  

wildblackfire

11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas