Reply 39: Spirituality.
Demons..are real Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:04 pm
Well.....as crazy as this sounds.......I am a demon......or atleast a demon inside of me
(yeah laugh at the crazy guy), and well Its not one of thoses satanaic demons either, its just.... a demon.

(And I wanted to point this out, yes like Animes and s**t, in real life...peoples spirit do have different forms or what you imagin yourself as when dead.)

But I made this tpic to actually ask.......does anyone see spirt, demons or have a spiritual gift, cause I believe in Spiritual things in life at most  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:31 pm
I believe very strongly in the spiritual aspects of life. Whether I believe in Demons, I'm not really sure. I surround myself with information about the paranormal, the unexplained. Both the scientific explanations, and the theories. The more I learn, the more facinated with the subject I become.  

Mystic_Wonders

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 pm
I myself dont think I hacve a spiritual power, Im just a normal guy who believes her holds a demon.

Im also very jelous of people who ARE spiritually aware.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:18 pm
I have my moments where I can be spiritually aware, but for the most part I'm just as average as anyone else.  

Mystic_Wonders

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:07 am
ay lucky you, it seems like spirits stay away from meh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:42 pm
Well, your talking to one. I can see spirits, demons, angels... I can see it all. There are several demons that live within my mind and soul. Dude, if your looking for someone who can see things, you've found him.  

Iron_Felix

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:45 pm
Iron_Felix
Well, your talking to one. I can see spirits, demons, angels... I can see it all. There are several demons that live within my mind and soul. Dude, if your looking for someone who can see things, you've found him.

mind telling me some of your experiences, i would absolutely love to read about them  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:56 pm
Ask and you shall receive, but I have 2 rules:
1. Everything I say is through PM.
2. Everything I say is confidential, between you and me.  

Iron_Felix

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:54 pm
Iron_Felix
Ask and you shall receive, but I have 2 rules:
1. Everything I say is through PM.
2. Everything I say is confidential, between you and me.

they shalt ever slip pass these lips or these fingers  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:10 pm
Well dude, send me a request, Ive experienced almost every form of supernatural activity that I can think of. There are a couple... But they dont count.  

Iron_Felix

Swordsman of God

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:47 pm
Ok i feel really bad that yall need some help

Demons or Demonic as there real name or fallen angels are all evil for laughed at God...

I am a seerer of these things and I know yall think I nutz but this stuff is real.....

Demons can not be just demons they are always up to something and if you like this.... Then your Just ******** ok ....

I am a real Jesus Freak

not by own of crouse but by Christ
I am a swordsman of God and I have fought deemons... Even now I am fighting one and the only winner is Jesus christ not me....

I am dead in Christ....

I have casted out devils Fought devils and talk with ture angels and of crouse God HImself I speak with everyday in what I do and what I am going to do to futher his will NOT mine  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:27 pm
I speak and fight with beings that God himself would not challenge. I know on first hand that there is a being out there more powerful than God, but that it cannot interfere on this plane of existance. Lets just say that this being is to God as God is to man. believe me, contradict me, falsify me, I dont care. Its true. That is the being I fight for, because it has a dead lock with my soul. I deal with things that people can't imagine. Im not bragging, (to some it may appear that way) but its all true.  

Iron_Felix

Swordsman of God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:53 am
your like 12 right  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:00 pm
I have lived on the streets since I was 14 in all the majior cities of The USA.... Homless of crouse I am 21 now..... and I have seen things that you cant talk of aloud..... I have been to heaven and back.... I have been called Prophet by many..... and Have layed Hands on the sick rasied the dead and done and seen most of the Majior Mircales of both the old and new testment... I speak three other Launges other then english..... I have been turly alone sleeping in dumpsters eatting rats and fighting my own demons.... I am A son of the Most High God.... Not By my own but by Chirst I do not stand or live alone...

I am a living breathing witness Of God.....

So in the Name Of Jesus Chirst: demons give up and remamber I am a son and beloved of God.... One of many  

Swordsman of God

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:52 pm
Angel-Spot1
your like 12 right

Me? Im 17. All this s**t started happening to me when I was 15.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff