Reply 42: Rate Your a** Off
Fallen's rate thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:50 pm
If your looking for a rate go ahead and ask and Ill tell yuo what I think. I can give sugestions too if you want. Just ask. Oh and you can ask for a mean or nasty or funny responce too. lol

Dont ask me to vote for you in the arena though, Ill vote alright if you do, a big fat 0. If I think You avi is good and there is a link in your sig Ill go vote for you. Im just tired of people with crappy avi's asking for 10's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Can you rate me and give me some suggestions? mrgreen  

Golden_Canine_Queen

xFairytale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 pm
I have to say, my avatar is painfully simple. domokun I'm working on that. However, I continually give away my gold to friends [[no! xP;]] and I can't seem to keep enough gold in order to buy the doll ears I'm currently saving for.
sweatdrop

So, for what my avvie is, could you rate it?
...Don't be mean. D:
XD

ninja
Also, if you don't mind, my dream avvies too?
:: Motions vaguely towards sigg ::
Thanks much! blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:49 pm
Golden_Canine_Queen
Can you rate me and give me some suggestions? mrgreen

if you would take off the dog adn the sword you'd have a pretty good avi, the colors match and are spread out. All in all It wouldnt be too bad if you got rid of those two items.  

falllenshadows

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:54 pm
As for your avi and the first dream avi (they are close to being the same) the white stockings dont fit in at all. they actually stick out like a sore thumb. the hair matches well with the shoes, especially with you kneeling. I'd try to find something blackish to replace the white stockings.
Dream avi 2 (the one with the halo) It isnt a bad dram avi, but the halo is nearly impossible to ever get even by the richest gaians. The pink hair doesnt match in anywhere either.
The last dream Avi. it isnt too bad at all, creative and somewhat affordable. everything matches up well too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:24 am
rate me plz?  

ipwnyou69

AzureFlame

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:18 pm
What do you think of this dream avatar that I randomly made? I'm not one for dream avatars; I usually just go with the flow. Any suggestions?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:43 pm
rowrowzhang
rate me plz?

It is a littel crowded at first clance, but if you really look at it it flows well, The whip is a bit out of place with that avie. Other then that its pretty goo. 8.5/10  

falllenshadows

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:45 pm
AzureFlame
What do you think of this dream avatar that I randomly made? I'm not one for dream avatars; I usually just go with the flow. Any suggestions?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its cute, Although all white avi's arnt my personal fav (obviously lol) For a white avi its good, not over crowded or over complicated,  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:28 pm
Okay... I know my avi looks a little bizarre, but rate me and tell me what you think I should do from here...  

Living Ink
Crew

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:59 pm
Living Ink
Okay... I know my avi looks a little bizarre, but rate me and tell me what you think I should do from here...

2/10

.... what you need to do is go into your "dress up" section and click on the unequip all (not that their is much to unequip) and start over.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:51 pm
I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
I just have to say it now. 10/10  

Lolli_Pop_Muffin

42: Rate Your a** Off

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out