Submit

Is this a good idea?
  Yes
  Maybe
  No
View Results

Call Me Stephanie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:30 am
I see a lot of people with dream avatars in their signature, they striving for the perfect avatar with which to compete with. And a lot of the time I can't help but look at them and frown. It costs 1,000 gold to compete in the arena which isn't just pocket change to a good bit of users. Yet for some reason these poor helpless souls gather a cheap, mismatched, unremarkable avatar in hopes of winning 50,000 gold. If only they could take that dream avatar to a thread and hear comments and suggestions -BEFORE- they spend the 1,000 gold just to lose it and lose confidence. Well, now they can!

I have to admit, I have just this week made an avatar to compete with. I was always questing for something or busy with something else. But now that I don't have a lot of time online (I don't have the interenet at home) I need something that doesn't require a lot of continuing work. That's why I am inviting everyone to come help give suggestions and comments.

If you have a finished product, post the link to your arena and I'll be sure to vote and comment. And I invite everyone else to do the same. It'll be helping out a fellow guild mate AND get you gold. Yum yum, gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:31 am
People with avatars in the arena:

Post your link and I'll put it up. ^_^  

Call Me Stephanie

Call Me Stephanie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do you think everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:32 am
If you want rated or anything you just have to post. ^_^  

Call Me Stephanie

42: Rate Your a** Off

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out