relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 47: The Depression Forum
Welcome to the Depression Sub-Forum! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
El_Chico_de_Fuego rolled 10 12-sided dice: 3, 1, 12, 12, 5, 12, 7, 2, 5, 1 Total: 60 (10-120)

El_Chico_de_Fuego

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:34 pm
arrow Welcome to the Reality Guild's one-and-only depression subforum! Here, you can post anything regarding what makes you feel miserable and/or makes you feel down.

arrow As far as rules go, please conform to the Gaia ToS and all Forum rules listed in the main forum. Also, please keep in mind that this subforum can contain personal feelings and/or beliefs, so do not be serious or overly-stupid when commenting on people's topics.

arrow As far as posting goes, please do not repost the same topic! If one such topic exists, please post there and do not create unnecessary threads.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:04 pm
Something That Makes Me Feel Extremely Down/Sad Is When I'm in Physical Education Class, You Have The Morons Who Think They know what they're Doing, Don't believe in team-play, And Cheat When the Teacher Isn't Looking. Its just saddening That We Have people as stupid as That. What's Worse Is They're the Downfall when they're assigned On Your Team.

Something Else that irritates me is when Your Forced to Sit through a School "Pep Rally"

School Spirit My a**. I just Want to Learn the Stuff I need to Find a Job and Live my Life, I don't want to waste my valuable time Doing Something That I will Probaly Regret Later in Time.  

Raisuke-Kun

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:43 pm
Emos! emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:44 pm
The people who don;t give a rat a** about school (aka all the jocks at my school, except the three I know from my old school) really irritate me to no end. It is sad to see people actually PAYING 8k a year to goto a school in which their son isn't doing anything...  

El_Chico_de_Fuego

AgentPingoX69Oo

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:50 am
Shiratara
Something That Makes Me Feel Extremely Down/Sad Is When I'm in Physical Education Class, You Have The Morons Who Think They know what they're Doing, Don't believe in team-play, And Cheat When the Teacher Isn't Looking. Its just saddening That We Have people as stupid as That. What's Worse Is They're the Downfall when they're assigned On Your Team.

Something Else that irritates me is when Your Forced to Sit through a School "Pep Rally"

School Spirit My a**. I just Want to Learn the Stuff I need to Find a Job and Live my Life, I don't want to waste my valuable time Doing Something That I will Probaly Regret Later in Time.

I remember once when I accidentally passed the ball (in basketball) to the opposing team and decided right then that I hate gym. Not because I was bad at sports I didn't know well, but the fact that everyone had to make fun of me or get really pissed off with me for screwing up. I don't want to be overly competitive when it's not an official team, I want to have fun. Though I know what you mean about those people who screw it all up. Even though I didn't like it, I never gave up and tried my best to help the team win. I really wasn't that bad, except for the small disasters that resulted from confusion. People that screw it all up because they just don't care piss me off. You'll find that in anything though, really. Especially school projects that are worth a lot of your grade. Oh damn that pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:50 pm
AgentPingoX69Oo
I remember once when I accidentally passed the ball (in basketball) to the opposing team and decided right then that I hate gym. Not because I was bad at sports I didn't know well, but the fact that everyone had to make fun of me or get really pissed off with me for screwing up. I don't want to be overly competitive when it's not an official team, I want to have fun. Though I know what you mean about those people who screw it all up. Even though I didn't like it, I never gave up and tried my best to help the team win. I really wasn't that bad, except for the small disasters that resulted from confusion. People that screw it all up because they just don't care piss me off. You'll find that in anything though, really. Especially school projects that are worth a lot of your grade. Oh damn that pisses me off.

Off Topic: I ******** love your signature.  

MaclauMo

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:46 am
Same! ((Gay-rights supporter but happily in love with a guy)) Things that depress me? I've never lost the game that people like me play: Who's Life Sucks the Most.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:27 pm
The fact he'll never return my feelings makes me wanna kill myself, but hanging around him is worth the pain of unrequited feelings.
I dare not say "love".  

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

Nimeton Ei Kukaan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:39 am
I hate it when social service centre is being slow. That's because I can't pay my rent before they give me the money.

I hate it when some jerks just won't take the time and think before they talk about things they don't know a rat's a** about.

These two have been quite enough to make me feel down at all times.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:07 am
I hate the fact that when you finally find you one true love, he dies of cancer.  

cinders4mysteria

[X~Housaku~X]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:26 pm
I hate where I live because every one is stupid and doesn't care about education or going to college. I hate them because they killed my self-esteem when I moved there, by making fun of the fact that I'm a "yankee" and are always making racist comments because I'm half white and half Hispanic. I hate the fact that I was always alone because every one thought I was such a freak that they wouldn't come anywhere near me, and then when I finally make a friend, she starts to ignore me too and eventually leaves me to become a prep. Then I was always alone and rejected by everyone. After that, I decided I didn't want anyone any more. I decided I didn't want friends after all. I mean, if you don't let anyone come close to you, you can't be hurt, right? So I became a goth. I made sure I crept everyone out so they'd leave me alone. Not long after that, my grandpa died. I loved him very much, and I cried during the entire funeral. I always get depressed when I think about it, because I wish I could've spent more time with him. Now my mom has been threatening to leave my dad lately. I already have a bad family life, and it is sure to get worse if they split up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:17 pm
Many things depress me lately: a.) other people, that is a given, b.) the law, c.) the fact that I got into a car accident and totaled a part of my car, and d.) the fact that everything is so useless lately.

Just... with the whole other people thing. It seems that even though I have wonderful friends around me everyday; I always feel as though I am letting them down. My weakness is causing everyone to look (down?) upon me; the feeling that you are the weak link is the worst that you could ever have.

Well, I am paying a shitload of money for a ticket that I got due to said car accident. The police may be nice, but their presence bothers me. The fact that they are scary and mean totally makes me not believe that there should be law. I would much prefer anarchy than to practically be a slave to these dictators.

Yeah... I have had my license for a while, and once I got into an accident with a school bus (school buses are now another bane of my miserable existence) because I accidentally pulled out in front of him, some of my car got totalled. I will not be able to have it for two weeks now. ::sighs:: And to think that I almost killed someone else in the process.

Life seems so old, gloomy, and dead as though I am dead myself. What is the point of all of this toil? Yes, I am inching my way through life, but frankly, I just want to be where I wish to be. No more hard journeys, no more forcing and screaming... just want to be where I can be right now. Really! Just to become a super model? Seriously. Why the hell does this process have to so damn hard? If I really wanted, I could drop out, but I realize that even such is not a smart move, even though I do not plan to live for a long time.  

Merrin Spicer

--Vampireluvsslipknot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:05 pm
I hate it how people who don't know you can go on and on about stuff that you do by mistake and go on and on about your cloth and what you read and everything . I hate it when people make clones and clones of each other when all they do is being like the others and try to fit in by losing their personality. I hate when people would never accept you for who you are. I hate it when you can't wear a shirt with a certain band logo because its not "normal" or "too dark" but people wear mini skirts and transparent shirts , its perfectly fine.
Those are enough to make me down for a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:55 pm
Oh god there are so many f'ing things. I'll just name them off and not bother giving reasons... maybe I'll edit them in when I get board.
Religion
Wal-Mart
Happy People
Cute couples- Once when I hadn't seen my boyfriend in a long time I almost threw my cup at the tv during a love scene
Joy in general
Pollution
Gas prices- Because my family doesn't have a lot of spare cash.
Failure- Because I'm a complete perfectionist.
lol I should stop before I make my self really sad.  

Blind Moon

4,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

hornylilcarebear_xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:00 pm
What upsets me is when people are ignorant, I find that judging people immediately is stupid.
I've grown up in a very diverse town and my school doesn't have cliques, I'm one of the very few white people & I'm bisexual. The majority of my school is black, then hispanic, then white, and finally asian.
My parents are both racist & homophobic. My boyfriend is Ecuadorian, my parents have yet to formally meet him but they hate him because he is not white. And my brothers immediately made rude comments about him, like calling him "Guatzilla"
My mother was talking to me the other day about my boyfriend, and I said "Just admit it, you don't like him because he's not white." Her reply was "Well he's Ecuadorian, so he's far from black."
Imagine how badly she would flip is she knew I dated a black guy.
My parents don't know that I'm bisexual because I don't want to deal with what they have to say about it. My mom thinks that homosexuality is wrong. My brother's friend went on a rant one time about how homosexuality is unnatural.
I was part of an exchange with my school, a group of students from my school went to another, and in turn students from their school came to ours. The majority of the other school is white (very odd surrounding for me). Their school was all cliques, and everyone immediately made judgments about me. And the whole time I was there the other students were making rude comments about my school, saying how it's "ghetto" and making racist comments. One student that I was introduced to said to me "oh you have such a normal name, being that you're from ____ I expected something more exotic."
Sure my school has a bad rep, but it's actually a good school.....  
47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff