Submit

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:10 pm
That ever since the third book at least one person has died? Yeah, and I'll bet she kills off Harry too. ((AFTER SHE HAS RON AND HERMIONE GET TOGETHER FIRST! scream She's been hinting at it since the first book!))

So, who do you think will die in the Seventh book? I hope it's Peter. twisted Stupid rat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:50 pm
peter will die saving Harry as he ows hima life debt, i think Snape is going to die. and for some reason i think Ron might gonk i hope not, but i have a feeling....... confused  

dsbfjktr ndfkhub

Goddess_Of_Fog

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:19 pm
Hermione won't die, no matter what. J.K. based her off herself and wouldn't let herself die.

You have a point, I nearly forgot.

Peter could try and keep Voldie at bay long enough for Harry to launch an attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:25 pm
biggrin
I will narrow it down the second I see the american cover.

since every (main) charactor to ever die is on the cover of the american version.

I'm sure by then, it'll already read and out on the interweeebs.  

`Avada Kadavra

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:37 pm
Yeah, you're right.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:09 pm
I don't think Hermione will die...definately not..
Though...Harry prolly will.

I really hope Peter dies...that stupid rat...but rats aren't stupid, he's just an exception. Good point though...I agree with little girlie lost.
Only the part about Peter though...I must stop saying "though"..bah!

[x] C L I C K !

LostRocks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:32 pm
i think harry is going to die. u no voldermort made those horcrux things (parts of his soul or summin) yeh well i bet one of them is inside Harry, and when harry was a baby, he didn't magically live, it was all voldermorts plan to put a part of himself in Harry. (which is why he lost power)

so to do the noble thing and save the world, Harry has to sacrifice himself to truely destroy voldemont.

also I think sirius is not dead, bcos if he died that would make the ENTIRE third book completely pointless, so i think the last thing Harry will see as he dies is sirius in his dog form.

lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:57 pm
Peter and snape are going to die protecting Harry.

Peter: He ows harry a life debt.

Snape: I honestly dont think that Snape is with Voldimort, i think that he is undercover. My thinking is that when Dumbledore said "Severus please." It wasnt "Please dont kill me" it was "Please kill me or they may find Harry." Harry's dad saved Snapes life and so he ows him.

I dont think Ron, Harry or Hermiony will die, but i think Ginny may be captured (again). If anybody else will die, I think it might be Mc Gonagal. I dont know why.

Oh, and i dont think Dumpbledor is dead. I dont know why, but something tells me that Rowling just couldnt do it. I think that she has a big surprise in store for us...

Oh and of course Voldamort.  

GodofPyros

Hibiki Kuragari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:16 am
Saint_Talon
That ever since the third book at least one person has died? Yeah, and I'll bet she kills off Harry too. ((AFTER SHE HAS RON AND HERMIONE GET TOGETHER FIRST! scream She's been hinting at it since the first book!))

So, who do you think will die in the Seventh book? I hope it's Peter. twisted Stupid rat.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Ron's family might be killed off in some Death Eater raid >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:44 am
LostRocks
also I think sirius is not dead, bcos if he died that would make the ENTIRE third book completely pointless, so i think the last thing Harry will see as he dies is sirius in his dog form.
How does Sirius dying make the whole 3rd book pointless?  

fire_mistress_fuega

Yeran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:54 am
It's the last book, and there's a war going on. Therefore, lots of people are probably going to die.

Oh, well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:45 pm
GodofPyros
Peter and snape are going to die protecting Harry.

Peter: He ows harry a life debt.

Snape: I honestly dont think that Snape is with Voldimort, i think that he is undercover. My thinking is that when Dumbledore said "Severus please." It wasnt "Please dont kill me" it was "Please kill me or they may find Harry." Harry's dad saved Snapes life and so he ows him.

I dont think Ron, Harry or Hermiony will die, but i think Ginny may be captured (again). If anybody else will die, I think it might be Mc Gonagal. I dont know why.

Oh, and i dont think Dumpbledor is dead. I dont know why, but something tells me that Rowling just couldnt do it. I think that she has a big surprise in store for us...

Oh and of course Voldamort.
Peter: True

Snape: He already repaid that debt, in the first book when Quirrellinxed his broom. Dumbles said that!

Ginny: Prolly.

Harry: Harry is prolly a horcrux (yes, it is a peice of someone's soul) and needs to die before Voldie can.

Neville: He will ignore the crutaicious curse a choke Bellatrix! Then he will kill Voldie, as he could have been the 'chosen one' after Harry died.

Dumbledore: He isn;'t dead, not onl;y is there Fawkes's behaviour and MANY clue to prove this, but also because Dumbledore killed a person, and being the HIgHLy intelligent guy he is, he made a horcrux. He IS NOT DEAD! Got that? NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione: BETTER GET WITH RON!!!!!!!!!

Ron: BETTER GET WITH HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:51 pm
I used to think Ron was going to die until I read the sixth book, where there was a lot of Ron/Hermione parts. And J.K. Rowling said that Harry wasn't going to die(and that he isn't a Horcrux.).
Though I think either Snape or Draco will probably die.

To GodofPyros: J.K. Rowling said that Dumbledore is definitlely dead in an interview.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:39 pm
Yauren
It's the last book, and there's a war going on. Therefore, lots of people are probably going to die.

Oh, well.
I must agree. Although, I do have a feeling that J.K. Rowling is going to kill off Harry. Even though, I deny it left and right, I think its going to happen. She doesn't want anyone else to continue writing Harry Potter books after she's died so she'll end up killing off Harry and Voldemort. They'll probably end up killing each other. What she hasn't realized is that no would read another Harry Potter book unless it was written by her. It just wouldn't be Harry Potter and what fun would that be? Peter will probably try to save Harry and end up getting killed. Snape will probably get knocked out trying to save Harry. Dumbledore might have had Snape help him fake his death and will show up right after Harry and Voldemort kill each other off. Ron and Hermione will end up together, but then Ron may get killed. Ginny will have to move on after Harry dies, but she might not be able to and will grow up to be an old cat lady. I hate those predictions, but I bet a few of them are right.  

Little Nightmare

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Chibi Alien Monster
I used to think Ron was going to die until I read the sixth book, where there was a lot of Ron/Hermione parts. And J.K. Rowling said that Harry wasn't going to die(and that he isn't a Horcrux.).
Though I think either Snape or Draco will probably die.

To GodofPyros: J.K. Rowling said that Dumbledore is definitlely dead in an interview.
Right...sorry, but I don't remember anything about her saying Harry wasn't going to die. And I think mugglenet.com would mention something like that...which I don't think they did. So I have no clue where you got that little tid bit of info, but I think it's bogus.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff