How will you die?
  Old age?
  Heroically?
  Alone?
  Fighting for what you believe in?
View Results

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:23 pm
Death is inevitable. Even I have to die someday, And I sincerely hope that it is a glorious death. Im going to die fighting for what I believe in. If you know me, then you know what. If you dont, then talk to me. You'll find out over time. In my time, I know I'll cause death. Probably the death of those fighting for what they believe in, same as me, but with a different stand point. I respect the standpoint of others, even if they are the opposite of me, I still respect it. Respect is a word lost in todays society. Dont argue with me on this, because its true. So is loyalty. Sure, There are people out there who are still loyal, but that number has diminished greatly. People only live to be remembered. And that bugs me. For one simple reason:

Because I dont care if Im remembered. What I do, Will effect the world. Even if my name isnt remembered, my DNA will live on in my children. But thats not my concern. I am going to change this world, whether it be for good, or for evil, I havent decided yet. Hopefully It will be for the good. Some of the most gruesome acts of humanity have had good intentions... Which is what Im afraid of. If my name is remembered, I want it to be like Jesus'. Remembered for good. Not like Hitler, who will be forever remembered as an Evil man. If my name is remembered, It will be through legends, Like King Arthur. What I do will be questioned to the point of people thinking that I never existed at all. That is my goal. My future will be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:28 pm
sometimes i long for death.

no more conflict, just peace.

even without thoughts of an afterlife, which is affirmed by my tradition, just the cessation of unhappiness would be welcome.

there is a lake in canada which i love, you have to hike there for there are no roads. i swam out to a rocky island with just a few blueberry bushes and an alder, and found a little rodent skeleton some bird had dropped.

i felt akin to it, and wished i could just lie there and not eat or struggle but just yield to weather and wild things until i too were nothing but bones.

and if i had a choice, that is how i would like to go.  

chessiejo

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:32 pm
What part of Canada are you from? I live in B.C, and there are lakes here like the one you describe. My family owns property on a lake in the middle of no where. Its the most peacefull place I know. Untill it gets dark.... But thats another story. Theres no certainty that death will bring peace, or anything. Well, actually death doesnt bring peace. It brings despair. It brings sadness. Death is the one thing that I cant acheive. For if I die, many more will follow. And that is the only thing I am certain of.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:12 pm
if u die many more will follow?  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:58 pm
Yes, I am the rock, the solid foundation of many of my friends. Most have tried to kill themselves, and I stopped them. If I were gone, they would loose that rock, and follow me in death. Im not a cult leader or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:51 pm
oh ok i understand.  

Anabethe

chessiejo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:19 am
Iron Felix, i am from northern NY but our family cabin is in central Ontario, within the boundaries of Algonquin Provincial PArk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:37 am
Ah, I see.  

Iron_Felix

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:12 pm
Death...eh?
I really don't know. I'd rather myself go peacefully and with a smile on my face, much like the movie Big Fish. But then, real people's lives rarely follow the Hollywood standard. I think though no matter how I die, I'll die knowing that I did what made me happy, and I didn't shrink from any of the challenges that faced me, even when I had the chance to hide under my covers until the monster went away.

And Felix, I agree with you. Loyal people nowadays are few and far in between. Thankfully for me, I have the gift of good judgement in people. Very rarely have I made the wrong choice of someone to confide in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:37 pm
Im the kind of guy that kicks the monsters a**. If anything tries to scare me, well, thats its own fault. And it will be the last thing it ever does. I'm not egotistical, I knnow these things. I've had to fight monsters, not beasts like people think of monsters, I mean REAL ones. Child molesters, sadists, rapists and drug dealers. I've beaten them all down, and left them for dead or the cops. Whichever gets them first. And the police are gratefull, because they cant do these things.  

Iron_Felix

Anabethe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:50 pm
whoa  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:34 pm
As I've said, I had a rough past. Lately, I;ve been cutting them a break. I'm getting to old for this s**t.  

Iron_Felix

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:31 pm
u curse?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:29 pm
What? That didnt make sense.  

Iron_Felix

39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash