Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru-uzamaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:39 pm
do any one belive in ghosts?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:38 pm
thank you for posting this topic!

i am in between; i feel that such things have a reality, but they do not much concern me.

i am aware that in oriental cultures, particularly China, the spirits of other generations are highly important.

but other than the comforting presence of my grandpa it's not something i'm much aware of personally.  

chessiejo

Lysza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:32 am
I do think ghosts exist.. sweatdrop

But I do also think that ghosts only exits if you believe in them
People can't see what they don't want to see.
Well.. Somethimes they do
But then they ignore the situation sweatdrop
So.. neutral
I think they pretent like they doesn't exits
So we think that they do exist
While they do exist
But just pretent like not.. pirate

Oh, Forget it xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:38 pm
I don't believe in ghosts, the Bible says "the dead know nothing" so how could they be walking among us? I do believe in demons and angels the Bible clearly states they do exist.

but do you remember the Witch of Endor in 2nd Samuel? 9i believe that's where it was)

she called up the ghost of Samuel, but Saul took him very seriously

and he was mad about being summoned, too  

huntress252002

Witty Survivor

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:42 pm
I believe that ghosts exsist but not really like whole people. More like fragments of tortured souls. Ghosts are always said to be unhappy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:29 pm
OK heres the deal. I happen to have a strong feeling in this area. If you get to know me really really well, maybe Ill tell you. (anything said here is common knowledge)

Ghosts, such a horrible term. They hate it when you use that word, they prefer spirit.

They exist, and despite what people may think, they are an active part of daily life. I have a unique ability, I can speak with spirits, and I can see them. Theres no such thing as "unfinished business" There here because they either cant make it to heaven, or the same reason for hell.

Some spirits are sent from both heaven and hell.
The only ones that can cause you harm are the ones that have real power. They are mostly spirits that have been in either heaven or hell for a long time. Or, they have been on earth for a period of 1000 years or more. Ive even witnessed spirits with the ability to take a physical form. It wasnt a powerfull form, comparing me to it it was like comparing Godzilla to a 6 year old. Regardless of what one might think, the spirits of heaven and hell are always waging war on eachother. Nothing as crazy as teh Spawn series of course, but if they all had physical form, it would be like that. Demons and angels fighting for control of the earth. But thats off topic.

Good spirits.

The good spirits are the ones that help you, like when you loose your keys or wallet, and you find it in the spot you had just looked and it wasnt there. Theyre helpfull, but you better make sure you dont piss them off.

Evil Spirits.

Now, the evil spirits are usualy just troubled spirits. Like when someone commits suicide, there spirits is either sent to hell, or its forced to stay here on earth. The evil spirits can all harm you. Whether you believe or not, they can hurt you. Anyone here ever heard of bad luck? Those are the weaker spirits.

Theres my speal. Questions?  

Iron_Felix

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:40 pm
yes i believe that ghost do exist. ive seen one in my life time, and i wouldnt want to see another one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:43 pm
wow, i just read what u said and that is crazy.  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:21 pm
Its not crazy, in fact, its simple logic. I know all of this from experience... Certain situations have arisen in my time that I've had to deal with. And I've got the scars to prove it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:56 am
skybluegal_qt
do any one belive in ghosts?

I soo belive in ghosts!
I'm a wiccan!  

Charmed_Piper_Phoebe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:58 am
You seem to happy to be wiccan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:54 am
one may as well be happy, ne?

but many of various paths do find themselves unhappy in them  

chessiejo

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:49 pm
True. I stick to my path, and it is an unhappy one for the things I must do. But it is the right path. And I am the only one that can follow this path. Its too dangerous to bring others...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:44 pm
i believe in ghosts, heck my house had a few of em so i dont mind ^^ ghost are angry if you anger them, heck i try having a CONVERSASION with em 3nodding  

Haseo626

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:17 pm
I DO have full conversations with spirits. Its one of my gifts. Theres about 30 in my home. All of them fairly powerfull, something I always gotta watch. I hate performing banishment rituals, but I will if neccesarry.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff