Deatheaters: Let's Get Creative Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:14 pm
alright for those of you brave enough to actually look at this topic the discussion here is the Deatheater's costumes. now while I've been rewatching the 4th HP movie I notice how they actually kept the Deatheater outfits to resemble it's written counterpart. but that's not the point. I was wondering if you could change the costumes for the Deatheaters, what would the new outfits look like. the dark robes and masks..... well that makes since for their traditional point of views, but let's be different here.

I say have them wear leather instead. maybe make the outfits look more like they're meant for bondage play. I bet that'd really scare some people. granted they'd still wear masks, but I think it'd look better if they wore a mask that was two faced. by that I mean symbolic of the Greek masks of tragedy and comedy and you should all know what those look like, you've probably seen them at any given theater that normally puts on stage productions.

that's just how I see it though, now what are your ideas or thoughts on them?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:37 pm
Personally, I would find it really funny if they wore normal wizard clothes but had paper bags over their heads. I don't know why but that really appeals to me.  

Chef Paula Deen

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:17 am
I like the outfits at the moment but lets see... i have always wanted them to be wearing blood red shoes and i think that their mask should be decorated with pictures of needles  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:43 pm
I didn't imagine their costumes looking like coneheads... I always thought they were closer to the dementor's costumes than the pointy cone on top of their head... here's my mental image...

User Image  

Pandalover263

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:56 pm
and the name, wouldn't it mean they help people, beacuse they eat death?
how about, soul eviseraters?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:57 pm
Now I don't know about you guys but it would be weird if they looked like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't You Think?
If Yes PM ME and tell me Why!!!  

princess_of_war

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:44 pm
that's a really different image from what they have. that's actually disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:01 pm
Spyke Darkwing
that's a really different image from what they have. that's actually disturbing.
yeah...that was the point...
sad eek  

princess_of_war

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:38 am
princess_of_war
Spyke Darkwing
yeah...that was the point...
sad eek

no, the disturbing part is that it'd mostly be guys wearing that. ewwwww.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:35 pm
THE IMAGES!!!!!!! burning_eyes  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

LoverofDarknessEternal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:12 pm
I think they should wear cyberish looking cloths with the masks but it'd by cyber gothish like their outfits.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:22 pm
I THINK THEY SHOULD LOOK EMO! WITH THEIR HAIR TO COVER THEIR FACES LIKE MASKS! Lol. razz  

Goddess_Of_Fog

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:48 am
Goddess_Of_Fog
I THINK THEY SHOULD LOOK EMO! WITH THEIR HAIR TO COVER THEIR FACES LIKE MASKS! Lol. razz

how would they be dressed then?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:35 pm
All I'm hearing is "Leather bondage and goth looking outfits"

But think about what could be suitable for all of the death eaters.Not all of them are hot ,like lucius, some of them are average(and most likely have a belly,maybe) Imagine something practicall, at least.

Remember , Crabb and Goyle may wear these someday.

I'm thinking just a black cloak , those comedy and tragedy mask and boots.
Simple and scary.  

`Avada Kadavra

Su3 D3nim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:19 pm
I always imagine them wearing full black except for their masks, which would be white and only cover one half of their face.

I was a bit surprised by the Deatheater Uniform in the film. But, I really liked the masks.

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff