Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death
  Destuction, chaos, whoopee!!
View Results

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:29 am
Okay, SOMEBODY was gonna do it if I hadn't done it first. We're gonna talk about dead people in the series.

First of all... the people that have died:
Cedric Diggory
Sirius Black
Albus Dumbledore
And, as Lhia_Dunwaith pointed out, Bertha Jorkins
Frank Bryce (the Muggle)
Barty Crouch Sr.

The people speculated to die:
Just about every main character in the book.

So yeah. We don't know even if the people who are already dead even ARE dead. (Has sudden flash of Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Bring out your Dead. Sorry.)

And who's gonna die in the future? Speculate here!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:18 am
I'm gonna say Voldemort. It's pretty obvious that he's gonna kick the bucket. Other than him, I wouldn't have a really good idea on who would get killed off. I want to say that one of the trio dies, but I'm not sure how likely it is. If any of them do, I would have to say it would be Ron. I kinda get this feeling that Snape is going to die also. I'm not quite sure why, though. I remember I had this same feeling that Dumbledore would die in book 6 after I read the 4th one the first time several years ago, so I could be right about Snape dying.  

Hakura88

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:00 pm
Interesting suggestion... I don't remember who said it, but I agree with the book connections, like the 3-5, 2-6, and possibly 1-7 connections, and theoretically, that would mean Ron dies to save him/Hermione.

And, I know a lot of people think Harry Potter is going to die, but look at it from a successful author's standpoint: If she kills off Harry Potter, EVEN MORE ripoffs will be published because she can't do anything else (UNLESS she kills him off so thoroughly that nobody can bring him back). But I mean, Sherlock Holmes' author had the same thing happen to him, and he ended up regurgitating the character, and then wrote one of the best/infamous in the series...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:37 am
More people died than that. What about those "unimportants" in book 4? Bertha Jorkins, Frank Bryce (the Muggle) and Barty Crouch Sr. died, too, remember? I think Lupin's gonna go, along with Pettigrew. Then, everyone from James Potter's stupid little clique will be bye-bye.  

Lhia Dunwaith

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:07 pm
Stupid little clique? Harsh!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:35 pm
I belive the writer said she is signed for a set of ten books, so with that in mind Snipe will die protecting malfoy and ron and hermine are up for grabs too, also hagred (sorry if miss spelled thier names).The one thing for sure if they dont hurry up with the movie they will all be too old! It would also be nice if they matched the movie to the book better. I know it would be longer but at lest keep the good parts that are important to the story. Besides Lord of the rings was like 3 hours and people went to see it. P.S. my dentist's husband is the editor.  

kitcat007

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:52 pm
kitcat007
I belive the writer said she is signed for a set of ten books, so with that in mind Snipe will die protecting malfoy and ron and hermine are up for grabs too, also hagred (sorry if miss spelled thier names).The one thing for sure if they dont hurry up with the movie they will all be too old! It would also be nice if they matched the movie to the book better. I know it would be longer but at lest keep the good parts that are important to the story. Besides Lord of the rings was like 3 hours and people went to see it. P.S. my dentist's husband is the editor.

I don't know what you been smoking but it's been said repeatedly that Harry Potter is only gonna be seven books long. so whatever it is you're thinking, just rethink it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:10 pm
All I know is if Ron dies, I'll hate J.K Rowling for the rest of my life...

I think Voldemort will kick it, but not without taking some people with him (i.e. Harry)- (gets pails of trash thrown at her)  

Astridhaze

Anabethe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:53 pm
i doubt that any of the main characters r going to die. maybe is going to be someone that does not play a big role in the book, like narcissa.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:16 pm
kool  

leap_year_baby

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:23 pm
everyone gets to die? yay! then a horrible series of books gets rapped up, and i don't have to hear about it anymore!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:58 am
How about Harry Crash tackles voldemort and they both go through deaths door!

What a way to go.. especially if Ginny is pregnant and the potter line
lives on.  

Ozumou

SoullessTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:55 am
Capt. Confusticus
everyone gets to die? yay! then a horrible series of books gets rapped up, and i don't have to hear about it anymore!

Don't go into a Harry Potter subforum to flame.

Ozumou
How about Harry Crash tackles voldemort and they both go through deaths door!

What a way to go.. especially if Ginny is pregnant and the potter line
lives on.

They won't have Ginny pregnant... she's too young, and it would cause even more issues with the crazed Catholics... "Not only is there witchcraft, but premarital sex too!"

I think Snape will die. And I hope Snape will die.

I'm hoping Harry doesn't... I mean, it would be one way to end the book, with both he and Voldie dying, but I like happy endings. And an ending where the good guy dies isn't happy for me. I also hope Ron and Hermione won't die, although I've read enough to speculate that they most likely will. Harry is supposed to face Voldemort alone, with all the people most important to him gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:46 pm
I see it this way. In book four, only minor characters died. Then, in book five, Sirius, now in his third book, died. Lastly, in book six, Dumbledore, who was in from the very beginning, died. If this trend keeps up, it's pretty safe to say that one of the most major characters will die.  

OpheliaSilverwing

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:14 pm
It'll be Harry then, since Voldemort wasn't in the third. Besides, J.K. just wants more money . . .  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff