Prisoner of Azkaban
  Goblet of Fire
  Order of the Phoenix
  Half-Blood Prince
  Book 7!
View Results

Hakura88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:55 am
Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? I would have to say that Order of the Phoenix was my favorite. I like it when the books are longer, because then I can just keep reading them without having to get frustrated because I finished it in less than 24 hours, like the Series of Unfortunate Event books. As much as it scares me just for saying it, I liked the addition of Umbridge's character.

Discuss:
- Your favorite book
- Why it's your favorite
- Etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:22 am
I've actually liked the book series more and more as it went on so I don't really have a favorite book. I mean each book has drawn me in deeper and deeper into the mysteries of the HP world and I really just like whichever book I'm re-reading at the time. and considering I've re-read the series just before moving on to the one that's being released guess what that means I'm gonna be doing the week before book 7 comes out.  

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:15 am
Ack, you have to add an "I ♥ them all!" option, because they're SOOOO good! Gosh, I love going through them and seeing all her little details snuck in here and there... she probably already knows what's going to happen in book 7, and I betcha you can probably technically figure it out in there just by reading the series and taking notes on important stuff.... so yeah. I love em all.

Although book six came out on the day I was going on a cruise to Alaska, but the flight was 16 hours late.... I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it came out that day! I finished it before we even touched down, and the first flight (the more delayed one) was only an hour long flight! Oh well... thank GOD for Harry Potter!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:27 pm
My favorite is the 5th book because it is better than other books.  

the-argonaut

Profitable Fatcat

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:54 pm
Goddess_Fire1234
My favorite is the 5th book because it is better than other books.

better? how so?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:59 pm
The third is the best in my lowly opinion.  

Khait Khepri

KrazyTerry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Hey guys, since I know you are HP fans, I don't know if you have ever heard of Amelia Atwater-Rhodes... she writes vampire/shapeshifter novels, and they are AMAZING! You guys seriously should read them, I made a guild honoring her lol It's called Nyeusigrube, you're free to join if you wish

(why does this apply to favorite books? Well, I love her books just as much as HP series, I think if you read them you will too! ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:46 pm
my favorite book is the fourth one because i couldnt stop reading it. well..lol, i couldnt stop reading any of them but i like the events better, the only thing that i didnt like is that they messed up the fourth movie. gonk  

Anabethe

Enigma x Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 am
I Like so much the Order of the Phoenix because was the most active from point of view the magical Tecnis, Harry use more magic and teach to other student, I don`t konw I think for this reazon that these boock is my favorite. biggrin

PD: Sorry for the gramatical error but I can not write in inglish I talk is in spanish sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:44 pm
User Image

NEED I SAY MORE

icecurb

Cynnyc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:43 pm
When the books first came out I thought they were boring and decided not to read them. Then I watched the first movie and saw what they were about and I changed my mind.
My sister got the books and I have read up to Order of the Phoenix. I am still waiting for her to get the last two books.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:50 am
I like The Prisoner of Azkaban because it explained a lot of the things that happened in the previous two books and gave the reader more of an understanding of the Harry Potter world. And it wasn't as long as the later books which made for easier reading.  

x~BleedingMascara~x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:33 am
My favourite book has to be the Goblet of Fire because although it isn't the longest i think it's the most exciting. The tasks are amazing and kept me reading for hours to find out what happens. I've read it so many times and i'm not bored of it, i don't think i ever will be. I do love all of the books but this has to be my personal favourite.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:55 am
my fav. is the 6th book. but i liked them all.  

Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Arwen Drain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:07 pm
6th book no doubt  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff