Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Favorite pairings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakura88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:32 am
Do you have a favorite pairing in the series, whether it's possible, wacky, or just totally insane? Here's the place to talk about them. However, keep in mind that I don't want there to be any shipping wars. If one of the characters you support in a pairing is one of those characters that died, you can mention them as well.

The following are the pairings that I support:

Harry x Ginny
Hermione x Ron
Draco x Pansy
Dumbledore x McGonagall
Hagrid x Madam Maxime

You're probably thinking," Dumbledore x McGonagall? That's the weirdest thing I've heard of since Dobby x Giant Squid." Had Dumbledore not been killed off, I could actually see this pairing work. We've always seen these two together in the books, so you never know.

Discuss:
-The pairings you support
-(Optional) Why you support the pairings
-If it is a pairing like Draco x Hermione, do you think it could actually work out?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:26 pm
I totaly agree with all of the ones you listed except Draco x Pansy, and for that one I'm nutral as I really don't know her well. I don't think Dumbledore and McGonagall is weird at all. In my Potterverse, he servived and the two actually end up married after a while (or else just kinda living together. I'm a slacker and haven't really worked on details as I've been too preocupied with a story I'm co-writing with a friend of mine. sweatdrop ) But, yeah, I like them all. You did forget one, though. True, it has been mentioned in the last book, but then, so was Harry x Ginny: Remus x Tonks. I never thought about it till it was mentioned and then I was just like, well yeah, they do make a cute pair, don't they?  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hakura88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:22 am
Yeah, I think Remus x Tonks is a good pairing, although I thought it was a very weird one at first. I remember when I read that part in the book. I'd always thought that there'd be a significant age difference between them that would effect the relationship from working, but after a few months of thinking, I think that it could actually work out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:37 am
Harry/Ginny and Lupin/Tonks are probably two of the better relationships that have been shown, given what little there was between Lupin and Tonks. but they still seem like a good match. Ron/Hermoine, for some reason, just seems odd. I mean they play up the possible attraction between the two a lot more in the movies (I'm willing to bet the younger audience doesn't get it) than what there is in the books. and as far as Draco goes I'm not sure even Pansy would seriously consider him. yea I know that's weird given the way she acts in his presence, but who's to say that's all it is, just an act. a nice weird twist would be for Draco to end up with Cho and Pansy could end up with some Gryffindor or Hufflepuff that we've been introduced to already.  

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

twinkie14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:00 pm
Rons totally going to end up with Hermione- its not even funny. They just need to make out- god. And Harry's going to end up with Ginny. Love both of those couples.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:26 am
I totally support the Draco/Pansy couple, becuase, well it just seems so perfect...  

i_love_nutmeg

johnlennonandcupcakes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:08 am
i love remus x tonks... they're adorable...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:09 am
Yeah, the Dumbledore-McGonagall pairing was the one me and my mother debated about when the third one came out! I actually thought that it might be his parents for awhile, but yeah. No.

And I don't know whether she's totally done with our favorite Headmaster yet, so.... oh, and speaking of McGonagall (I know I'm diverting off topic, but please ingulge me here) who is going to be Head of Griffindor House once she becomes Headmistress? o.O

Sorry, back to pairings... Draco+Pansy= very strange, but I can see it *shudder*, Ron+Hermione, I don't think she's going to do that one because it's SOOOO predictable... although they might have a brief hot steamy affair or something.

Harry+Ginny, she is DEFINATELY not done with that one, although I don't think they're gonna continue dating until after Voldemort is killed (if ever, if Harry lives, see the book 7 page if you totally don't understand what I'm mumbling on about), so I think they're gonna stay in love.

And... have to throw this in here, the STRANGEST pairing I have ever seen, and I've seen it on numerous mini fan comics: Hermione+Snape.  

Pandalover263

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:09 am
Pandalover263

And... have to throw this in here, the STRANGEST pairing I have ever seen, and I've seen it on numerous mini fan comics: Hermione+Snape.

Ok... that is really strange...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:44 am
i_love_nutmeg
Pandalover263

Ok... that is really strange...

that's a really ******** up lolicon based pairing....  

Spyke Darkwing

Gambino Gearhead

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:50 pm
yes it is... >< *shivers*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:24 pm
I love Harry and Hermione together... I know it's not cannon, whatever. Ginny and Harry make a cute couple too, but I'm still a Harry Hermione fan deep down.

I love Lupin and Tonks together as well... think of the children xd  

Maginox

KrazyTerry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:53 pm
Maginox
I love Harry and Hermione together... I know it's not cannon, whatever. Ginny and Harry make a cute couple too, but I'm still a Harry Hermione fan deep down.

I love Lupin and Tonks together as well... think of the children xd

Oof.... wow, that'd be VERY interesting... thinking of a pink werewolf  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:15 am
-The pairings you support...
I personally like Hermione X Draco ^^;;
-(Optional) Why you support the pairings
I like the idea of enemies.... Falling in love... I guess. I can't STAND Hermione and Ron together....
-If it is a pairing like Draco x Hermione, do you think it could actually work out?
Nope. I wish it would but most likely it will be Ron and Hermione together in the end.  

[Annoyed]

seek the horizon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:17 pm
I actually support the Draco x Hermione pairing though the chances of it actually occurring is highly unlikely.
But there is still hope that Draco might turn into a human being after what happened in the last book.

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff