Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 24: RP spa
Nevermind. I'm probably just gonna scrap it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheTantrum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:41 pm
What I was aiming for: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And what I've got now: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TinyPic is being a b***h to me and won't show this specific image.

So, what I want to know really is if I should go with the gray shirt and pants, or the black shirt and pants. I'd also like any other ideas on how I can make this better. I was aiming for a Black/Gray and Gold avatar, so that's where I'm headed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:40 pm
Black, gray, gold.. Sounds like a lovely combination of colors... I'll post my opinions in the next post because I'm thinking. xd heart  

Fishynesss

Fishynesss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:41 pm
Hm, I like the shirt and pants you have on now, but I'm looking at the avi you posted, and it feels like something is missing, but I don't know what.. Hm....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:42 pm
=O MAYBE. You could incorporate some white into it? Just a suggestion.. biggrin  

Fishynesss

TheTantrum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:34 pm
Fishynesss

In my mind, that's overhaul. I've only ever done that with one avatar, putting together two colors plus white and black. That was the avatar I won the second Avatar Contest here with, in case you've seen it.

Anyways, I really don't think it can be done here, and if I were to go about doing it, I'd probably do something like I did in this avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd want to keep the Anklets to go with the Solar Flare, but that means I would have no means of getting the Laurels, which I think is going to be key in this avatar. If I had to put white anywhere, it would probably be in the pants, but I can't see any other place.

Edit: I moved some things around and threw in some other items I had. Any other ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:01 pm
Hm, the only idea i have right now, is trying on a white belt for the one you posted. Laurels would look good with that avatar, but they can't be worn at the same time with the Horns...

I'll think some more....

Fishynesss

Pete Wentz`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:11 am
TheTantrum
Fishynesss

In my mind, that's overhaul. I've only ever done that with one avatar, putting together two colors plus white and black. That was the avatar I won the second Avatar Contest here with, in case you've seen it.

Anyways, I really don't think it can be done here, and if I were to go about doing it, I'd probably do something like I did in this avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd want to keep the Anklets to go with the Solar Flare, but that means I would have no means of getting the Laurels, which I think is going to be key in this avatar. If I had to put white anywhere, it would probably be in the pants, but I can't see any other place.

Edit: I moved some things around and threw in some other items I had. Any other ideas?

I like this one more than your original dream avvie.
The white makes it look fuller and you don't need as many items to get the effect. Also, props for using the Gblade in a semi-cool way. surprised

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:46 am
ok  

sidplusnancy

Newbie Conqueror

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Vere412

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:39 pm
Love the gold clubs. Are those Mayan war clubs? When were they arred to Gaia?  
24: RP spa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games