18%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 38

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:09 am
The official Wolf's Rain thread of Subforum 27! Same rules apply as in other anime threads. Discuss:

arrow Why you like this show
arrow Favorite characters, eps, and why
arrow All things Wolf's Rain!  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:42 am
I'd say that I liked the anime but the ending had me depressed for about a week. The nobles are basterds.wolves rule. It just showed how important it is to take of the world.  

hakkai girl

II Hex II

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:26 am
i've only seen the show like 7 times and i'm confused!! so their wolfs and humans?? sweatdrop ....but i do like the show don't get me wrong it's awsome, i'm just kinda mixed up about it heeheehee maybe i should just read the manga instead  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:42 pm
I read the manga and I definately like the anime more. The manga rushes and changes a lot of stuff (considering it's only 2 volumes it kind of has too). I cried for about a week after each of the last four eps.  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:38 pm
i love this anime. i am even willing to admit that i cried in the end.

((i have several puppies. and i just kept thinking of them getting hurt.))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:21 pm
i love this show. i have the DVD box set and i cried at the last episode. i love the characters so much, and seeing them get hurt just broke my heart.

Kiba kicks a**. Hige is just so damn loveable, along with Toboe. And Tsume is just cool. 3nodding heart

X_Sweet_IntoXication_X

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:05 pm
13AngelFox13
i've only seen the show like 7 times and i'm confused!! so their wolfs and humans?? sweatdrop ....but i do like the show don't get me wrong it's awsome, i'm just kinda mixed up about it heeheehee maybe i should just read the manga instead
They are wolves who can disguise themselves as humans.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:21 pm
I saw a guy at my work yesterday who had a Wolf's Rain shirt on. I told him that it was nice. Probably weirded him out that the cashier is an anime fan. The only thing I didn't like about the show was that it was pretty slow moving until the last few eps. It isn't my favorite thing when they go for the destruction of everything to resolve the story either.  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:43 pm
I have only seen up to episode 8. So far I like the show, the animation kind of reminds me of FMA for some reason ^.^. Though it could just be Tsume who reminds me of Scar ^^;. I didn't even know there was a manga...it's only two volumes long! xp

I'll continue to watch it!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:56 pm
.A.k.a.n.e.
I have only seen up to episode 8. So far I like the show, the animation kind of reminds me of FMA for some reason ^.^. Though it could just be Tsume who reminds me of Scar ^^;. I didn't even know there was a manga...it's only two volumes long! xp

I'll continue to watch it!

I love the anime!! and the ending had me thinking of what happened after that, if they met up again. And the animation, .A.k.a.n.e.-san, looks familiar because the BONES studio worked on it too. I dont want to read the manga because it just seems.... stupid.  

Random Phoenix

Leedrian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:58 am
So far i've only seen short clips of Wolf's Rain on youtube, and i was wonderin, how could i watch episodes - when and where- or would i have to buy tapes/DVD's?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:36 am
gosh i havn't seen that in the longest time, (although i've seen the whole series) i liked Toboe. he seemed like a nice sweet kid.lol. wolf's rain was very depressing for me in the end though,lol. i cried crying the only anime i've ever cried to crying but i liked the story wink it was great, i could watch it all over again heart heart

Savior of the [Broken]

[Destiny.Revealed]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:53 pm
The first time I even stayed up to watch late night Saturday anime was at a sleep over. I remember we watched Wolf's Rain. It was the last episode, I beleive, where almost everyone fell off that mountain. I didn't know what was going on, but I still cried. Then a few weeks later, I watched a bunch of other episodes at my friend's house (same one) and I read the first manga volume that I borrowed from another friend.

I think it's an awesome anime. I want the to re-air it soon so I can see the whole thing beginning to end. It's sad, and happy. And I love wolves, so, yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:07 pm
It sounds good.. I think I am going to start watching it on youtube.  

snubsnub
Crew

yay_caffeine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:42 pm
I liked the anime but I didn't like the manga. The ending was a little strange (and a little confusing) but I loved the characters.  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff