• Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:51 am
Here's the official Fullmetal Alchemist thread of Subforum 27! Discuss:

arrow Original manga
arrow What you thought of the show
arrow Favorite characters, favorite eps, and why
arrow Anything FMA related!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:18 pm
My own sin is that of Sloth, but she's not my favorite. She wasn't all that special, being able to turn into water and all, even if she did look like Ed's mother. I think Wrath is interesting, just because...well, I dunno, but I like the character. He didn't really seem as evil as the other Homunculi, partly because he was still a young one I guess, but was instead totally focused on taking the rest of Ed's body. All the other Homunculi were just obsessed with becoming human. =
If you ask me, they were all Envy because of their desire to be human. Well, except for Gluttony. He only cared about eating. I didn't like him, though. He sickened me.  

DrakeWurrum

TsumetaiHinote

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Gluttony was funny I really liked him. It had nothing to do with the fact that I am going to hell for gluttony *sarcasm*  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:00 pm
Lusts my fav.  

death on dark wings

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

19L4dyh4wk73

Demonic Hunter

22,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:16 am
I like the manga as much as I liked the show 3nodding There is a definite difference in how things progress in the manga, compared to the show though.

I really loved the whole series. To me, the storyline was deep, I laughed, I cried, etc. You really seemed to feel for what the characters went through in each episode. If you haven't, you should definitely check out the movie. I won't say much about it (just in case no one else has seen it yet), but it is definitely a must see after you watch the whole series 3nodding

M favorite characters, in no particular order, would be Lust, Mustang, and Ed. Ed for his determination to want to return Al to his body. Mustang for his own way of wanting to run things. Lust, just because she was my favorite of all the homunculi.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:30 pm
twisted hi ^.^ just joined
my fav. is wrath xd  

Xx_MischeviousAngel_xX

Monkee_Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:23 am
I heart Full Metal Alchemist. Both the manga and the show are very good. 3nodding They are different though, the storylines. But still both good!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:35 pm
I've only read one Manga chapter, but I loved it. ^_^

The show is my air, my food, my sleep!! gonk Okay, maybe not quite.

My favourite characters are Ed, Al, and Roy...
From the first time I saw him I loved Ed. Still do! Al is very cool. xD I only started liking Roy when I saw FullMetal vs Flame... LMAO!! xd

I have a lot of favourite episodes, but my two most favourites are FullMetal vs. Flame and Night of the Chimera's Cry. I could not stop laughing on the first one, and I couldn't stop crying on the second one.

I love FMA and I always will. -bows down- All hail, Ed!! mrgreen

Yuki Keito

BlueWhisper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:48 pm
I'd have to say that my favorite FMA character is also Wrath. Don't know why. I guess its because that you first look at him and he has this fake child-like inocence, and that can mislead people, so that when he kills you, its so awsome!

And he can do a ton of stuff, like bond with other stuff, and he has a grudge against Ed and Al for something. He can also do alchemy, thats a big plus.

I also like Envy a lot, he just so cool, being able to turn into different people whenever he wants. I like the episode where he makes fun of Ed, while turning into him, that was awsome.

I loved the manga and the anime. They were both awsome, but I'd say that the manga was better cause Ed and Winery look like they are gonna be more than friends in the future. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:08 pm
I would want to F**K Greed 500 times thats how much I like him.(the 2 boys in my friend list are my BOYfriends not boys as my friend.)  

AsundraSoul

ZaffoMufasa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:56 pm
i love FMA but i'm confused between the manga and Anime......but they both kick a** anywho my fav characters r.....

Everyone cause they are funny and kick major booty xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:14 am
I love this show...I was going to make a thread for this soon, if I didn't see one! Yay~ I have finished the series and seen the movie but just started the manga! For the poll I choose Greed, I just liked the character and how he didn't go along with what the group wanted! Hes awesome, 3nodding but so is every other character in FMA!! I would have to say my favorite character would be Maes Hughes <3

I went to my first convention just resently and when I saw the pocket watch for 24 (Canadian) I bought it! It's so cool! mrgreen Also got an Al plushie OMG it's so cute whee

Has anyone else finished the series or watched the movies...or better yet the OVA's? (there's three OVA episodes)

.A.k.a.n.e.

Savior of the [Broken]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:06 am
themadwriter
Here's the official Fullmetal Alchemist thread of Subforum 27! Discuss:

arrow Original manga
arrow What you thought of the show
arrow Favorite characters, favorite eps, and why
arrow Anything FMA related!

i've never read the manga crying but i do watch the series. i would have to say that FMA is my all-time favorite anime. my favorite homunculi is Envy, and my main fav's are Al and Ed. All is such a cute character.lol. and you can't help but feel sorry for him crying . my fav. episode/s is with Ed and Al's childhood memmories, when everything was alright and a little bit peaceful 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:19 pm
My favorite characters is Hughes. He's so funny, but at the same time serious about his work. He doesn't let the pressure get to him. And he's kinda cute. whee  

[Destiny.Revealed]

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:54 am
Ugghh I love Greed and many more.. Ohhh the yaoi.. Wait sorry I lost my head. I love Greeds sub verison, goes great. The show itself was just great and wished they did abit more eps then 51, though there was actually 52 but it's only back tracking on what happen threw the series  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff