Someone TMW forgot
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:21 am
Just got introduced to this anime not too long ago by my friend Hakkai girl. We get together with Icy_Kat and Calieth and watch eps at Hakkai girl's job. I think we've scared a lot of people during these times. Anyway I love the characters (hot, well rounded, and abused), the story, the animation, and how it can be funny and serious all at once.

Discuss
arrow Favorite eps
arrow Favorite character
arrow Anything and everything Saiyuki!
exclaim Please refrain from mad fangirl/fanboy squeeling "OMG IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING! JUST WATCH!" type stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:13 pm
YAy I got named drop. Any way if you love the series the I don't have to tell you how great it is. If you don't WATCH IT!  

hakkai girl

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:15 pm
Why not tell why people should watch it? Anyway, shouldn't you be doing homework? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:06 pm
themadwriter
Why not tell why people should watch it? Anyway, shouldn't you be doing homework? blaugh

Learn to take your own advice missy! Anyways, I heart the merciful goddess.  

Icy_Kat

hakkai girl

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:16 pm
SHUT UP! It's can't be classified as pretty boy cuz that implies that they're wussy and crybabies even though they got the looks. It's just so funny and straight forward  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:47 am
Icy_Kat
themadwriter

Learn to take your own advice missy! Anyways, I heart the merciful goddess.
Maybe because you look like her? Attitude and boobs all in one!  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Calieth

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:56 pm
Goku rocks socks. Can't wait until I got the costume. hehe And TMW, when you go as Sonzo, I'm going to shred that paper fan. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:52 pm
Calieth
Goku rocks socks. Can't wait until I got the costume. hehe And TMW, when you go as Sonzo, I'm going to shred that paper fan. domokun
You wish you stupid monkey! I'm so sad we watched the rest of it today! hakkai girl get Reload and Gunlock asap!  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Camden_Rehab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:29 am
Is the anime as good as the manga?
Because the manga was awesome, and beautifully drawn. I've seen pictures of the anime, and I think they kind of screwed up the artwork and character designs a bit... They uglyfied poor Sanzo! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:35 am
Uglified Sanzo? If he's ugly then I'm blind. I haven't read the manga so I wouldn't be able to give an intelligent answer to that, but I really enjoyed the anime and would totally recommend it to anyone who wanted a really good anime with a great storyline and fabulous characters.  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Camden_Rehab

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:52 pm
Google images. Anime Sanzo just can't compare to manga Sanzo in the looks department.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:31 pm
*drools all over forum*im a Syuki whore, i live and breath it whee mrgreen *sigh of love* adorable!  

Hyunah

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300

Hyunah

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:32 pm
Camden_Rehab
Google images. Anime Sanzo just can't compare to manga Sanzo in the looks department.
agreed in the book Sanzo(whos not even my fav chara)is much much better looking but his looks cant touch Goyjos  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:34 pm
themadwriter
Calieth
You wish you stupid monkey! I'm so sad we watched the rest of it today! hakkai girl get Reload and Gunlock asap!
rofl fans are to entertain the idiots,  

Hyunah

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:47 pm
So my friends and I tried to watch Reload last week after a Saiyuki marathon. We could not watch 5 minutes of the damn thing! The opening theme sucked and the new voices all sounded the same. My ears were bleeding! Seriously, it should have been the responsibility of ADV to license Reload and Gunlock or for Geneon to hire the original English voice actors. Damn the devils!  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff