home?? i dunno...... home is.... not mah thing
  there is stability and stuff... food is good too
  the post man says it is
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:57 am
home is where mah rump is, and this is where mah rump is:

User Image

im tryin to get a whole pirate shack theme in there, once i sell them damn fins i'll invest in a fishy for the wall. 3nodding i likes the hammock, hammock ftw!! the colours seem to go well too 3nodding the walls seem a tad bare and the floor makes the whole set up look a tad cluttered the pillow and milk jug are just random.... just needs more pirate thingys like a sword fishy whee i gives it 8.5/10!!

so in case you lot are still confused, this thread should be about rating houses whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:15 pm
nrasjaa

User Image

im tryin to get a whole pirate shack theme in there, once i sell them damn fins i'll invest in a fishy for the wall. 3nodding i likes the hammock, hammock ftw!! the colours seem to go well too 3nodding the walls seem a tad bare and the floor makes the whole set up look a tad cluttered the pillow and milk jug are just random.... just needs more pirate thingys like a sword fishy whee i gives it 8.5/10!!

so in case you lot are still confused, this thread should be about rating houses whee
coolies ^_^ i give 7.5 need more stuff 3nodding  

[] Death Jr []

lizzy_r0ckz

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:20 pm
i don't have a home....

i'm too poor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:43 am
nrasjaa

User Image

Ooh, I like yours a lot!! I have that same tiki bed, but in blue pirate  

kim ocean

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:18 am
its not a bed la, its a hammock, im tryin to do the whole pirate thing aaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhhh!!  
42: Rate Your a** Off

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games