And im not talking about BL/Yaoi kind either.. i mean.. that was around for yeears.... or pink haired girls.. (even one disguising as a guy... well. at least she has a twin brother that has pink hair...)

But.. no.. im talking about ones that end up with girls... (yes one of them being Bi?? dunno.. i read it was a shoujo meant to be for her brothers boyfriend... but started to like the main protag instead?? dunno where that went though.. was under pink haired guy tag on mangaupdates but.. now not... hm... weird... maybe removed it...)

And then... and now... a proper licensed pink haired guy manga... (let's hope they keep the hair colour thouuugh..) has an anime in the works...

I already mentioned this before... Tamon's B-Side...

But anyways... it did not hit me until now that its on the rise...

I guss male Kemonomimi is on the rise too... BUT only in manga form.. not any book/kindle selling licenses either... don't get me wrong there is licenses... but on apps... and i have a feeling that only book/kindle selling manga will get anime.... (and of course just because a manga gets licensed...don't mean they get a anime to..)

Let's see now.. Demons is lacking....

Vampires are overused that i pick and choose.... (badly these days in fact... i think the only ones i like now.. is Virgin Blood Hiiro no Bansan and Vampire Dormitroy...)

Merman are.... getting theeere i guess? 😮 (YES!!!!!! let's not forget the new editions in Mermaid Melody Sequel... 😮 now THATS saying something... I remember once calling Mermaid Melody being sexist because they had none in there.. (i mean wtf?? human that lives under the sea?? screams sexism... (can work both ways.. 🤷‍♀️))

Male Angel's are lacking... (maybe that Angel Mate will pave a patheway for them? highly doubt it but maybe... even if it don't... at least there is that...) but getting there....

There are others but not interested in them... (like fairies.. (well.. i am kinda interested in fairy's...)

. but there is an anime out for that which i do want to see... released... well... do you remember the anime with apple in the title? was it called Apple Snow Fairy??? lemme look... NO 😮 got it wrong... Sugar Apple Fairy Tale... thats the title... just googled it... i knew apple was in the title somewhere...)

Hm.. thats all i can think of really...