[PRP] Fruit and Berry Juice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:53 am
This is a private RP between LydaLynn (Evran Edjer) and Dea and #Teddy# (Parisa)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sun, hot overhead, reflected off something in Evren’s peripheral vision. He was supposed to be cleaning up the yarn from his latest attempt at learning to knit. Mostly he just ended up with tangles. But tangles were fun to untangle . . . sometimes.

But the day was so hot, and the sun so bright, and all he wanted to do was laze in the shade with his feet in the shallow creek nearby. But whatever the flash of light was from, it was annoying.

And distracting. Though to be honest, Evren didn’t need much to be distracted.

Stepping over the wood chips that were left from when he decided he should learn to whittle, the stallion moved towards the reflective . . . pitcher. Oh! That’s right! He’d been making fruit juice blends!

Was that yesterday? Probably. Surely he hadn’t forgotten about it longer ago than that. He’d left the mortar and pestle in the crook of a tree, a little berry pulp still in the bottom. Honestly, the angle trying to grind the fruit had been awkward. His wings, and thus hand-wings, didn’t quite want to move the way the tool required. Nor did he really have the strength. He’d figured the best thing to grind would be really ripe berries and fruit, ones already a little soft. So much easier than some of the herbs and such he’d been trying to start with.

And who wouldn’t love a refreshing fruit and berry juice when the sun was so high in the sky?

Looking at the pitcher, he remembered he’d been called away before he’d added the cool spring water. But he was sure there’d been more liquid than that in the bottom before. And what was there seemed thicker. But he was probably just misremembering. That happened a lot.

Going a little upstream, he reached where the cool spring bubbled to the surface and scooped the clear water up with a bowl. It took a couple trips to finish filling the pitcher with the cold water, but watching the fruity concoction swirl up from the bottom made him smile. The colors were so pretty, a little darker than him, but really quite striking.

A stirring stick mixed everything up really well. It smelled a little strange. Like fruit, but something else too. Well, it had been sitting in the sun since yesterday, probably just yesterday, maybe that’s what concentrated sunshine smelled like when you added it to fruit and berries?

Pouring a generous serving into a bowl for himself, he looked around to see if there was anyone to share his amazing, if a bit accidental, creation with.

Parisa! She looked like maybe she was hot. And the juice would be a lovely match to her coloration as well.

Pouring another bowl full, he trampled over some of the yarn he was supposed to cleaning up on his way to the pretty mare. With a smile, Evren calls out, “Parisa! Want to try this new fruit and berry juice I made?” One hand-wing was already reaching a bowl towards her as he finished approaching. A little condensation clinging to the side of the bowl from the colder spring water that had been mixed with his concoction showing it should be cool and refreshing.

(WC:547)  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Parisa was working on making sure the flowers were being taken care of, humming as she gently giving them some liquid from the watering can. She was trying to keep her mind off the fact it was hot, knowing that it was just something that she would need to deal with. She was half tempted to pour some of the water from the can on herself, but she would hate to ignore the thirsty plants for her own needs. No, she could wait a little longer to tend to them, before going for a dip, she reasoned.

As her mind was trying to stay distracted, her ears seemed to perk up more when she heard her name being called. Her pink orbs of light looked over to where the calling was coming from, noticing Evren coming her way with something in his hand-wings, it looked like a bowl of some sort. She winced seeing him tripping a little over something, oh she hoped he was alright. As he got closer, it certainly seemed he was, so that was a relief for her. She gave him a questioning look, wondering what got him as excited as he seemed to be. Wait, he said something about a new fruit and berry juice had had created, she just remembered.

"Evren, I didn't relieve you were making some kind of drink. How does it taste, have you tested it yet? I do love fruits and berries, plus from the look of the bowl, it looks like it is pretty cool. I say we should both give it a taste,"she suggested with a gentle smile. She figured it was something they both could enjoy on a day like this, which is probably what he had already been thinking. If it wasn't, then she would have been sorely disappointed, certainly not wanting to be the only one enjoying his creation. (WC: 315)

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:31 am
Smiling, "I haven't tried it yet. I was just going to when I saw you and wanted to share. It's entirely too hot not to have a refreshing drink."

Evran sets both bowls down on a convenient stump. "The fresh, cold, spring water was the last ingredient so it should be nicely chilled. We should try it before the heat gets to it."

That said, he takes a nice big drink of the juice. Eyes wide, he takes half a step back before rapidly blinking. "Oh, that's different. Woooo . . . Maybe could have used a little more water, but I like it! You should try and tell me what you think."

Another big gulp, "I have more in the pitcher, too. So we can add some more water for the next bowls if you agree, plus that will cool it down again."

Evran blinks, "It's kind of tingly, I don't think I added any nettles . . ." He doesn't finish the thought before draining the rest of the juice from his bowl. (TWC: 722)

Dea and #Teddy#

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:14 am
Parisa listened as he explained he hadn't tried himself yet, she was flattered that he had waited so he could share with her. She nodded her head in agreement, it certainly was too hot to not have something that would cool them down. She couldn't say she could argue with his logic, plus it looked like there was a decent amount for both of them. She followed him over to a nearby stump, spring water that was fresh and cold would definitely help make the juice refreshing to enjoy. Yes, drinking it before the heat of the day affected it would be best, it would probably warm it too quickly if they did not have some now.

"Evren, are you okay, it looks like the juice caught you off guard for a moment there. Was the berries you used too tart, if so, some water may definitely calm it down. I will certainly take a taste and see what I could suggest, though it may just need a little more liquid to mellow it,"she responded. Before she bent her head down to take a taste, she heard him mention it made him tingly. She looked a little curious, what could have caused that kind of sensation, she thought to herself. It seemed he thought it tasted good, with how quickly he seemed to finish his own bowl. She dipped her head down and took a drink from her own bowl, a gasp coming from her lips.

"Oh my, that packs a punch!"she exclaimed. (WC: 255, total: 570)

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:35 am
Evran giggles, "Punch! Yes, it's a mouth punch kind of flavor." He blinks again, still giggling. Since when did he giggle?

A shrug, "You like it? I don't think the berries were tart . . . The lemon was. But I thought it was good with the berries and berries and berries and peaches." Another giggle, "Maybe there was some mint, I think it was mint. Maybe it was parsley. I always get those mixed up."

"Um, Parisa . . . You're kinda . . . Wobbly an bendy. You Kay?" Evran sways a bit, his back legs deciding to sit. Rump suddenly plopping down in the dirt, he looks over and pats the ground, "hi Earth. You want some juice too?" (TWC: 844)

Dea and #Teddy#

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:35 am
Parisa blinked softly as she listened to Evren giggling, wait had she ever heard him giggling like that? Her head was swimming a little, but she did try to search her memory, looking for any of them that might show him giggling. She wasn't thinking of one, but maybe her mind was just too hazy at the moment to come up with an example of it. However, no matter, she thought it sounded cute coming from him. When he asked if she liked the drink, she decided she needed another taste, so she dipped her head more to lap up a little more.

"I am still trying to decide if i like it, it definitely is fresh and quite interesting. I may need some more tastes before I can tell or not. That sounds like a lot of berries, you should have used more peaches. And I... think it might be mint that I am tasting. It has that cooling feeling,"she explained with a giggle of her own. She watched as he fell onto his bum, she let out a squeak of surprise, trying to get over to him. As she made the attempt, she felt shaky on her legs and went careening into him.

"Opps, I guess I was wobbly Fancy meeting you here,"she bubbled with more giggling. While giggling was something Parisa did, this seemed more than usual. (WC: 232, total: 802)

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:04 am
Evran's wings reach out to try and steady Parisa. "Oh . . . I've never had such a pretty mare falling at my hooves. Hello." He stretches to give a quick nuzzle.

Then he blinks and scrambles, swaying and barely avoiding a tangled heap, away. "Sorry, sorry Parisa. That was rude, I'm not rude, not usually. I just . . ."

His vision swimming, he trails off. Something was wrong. He felt clumsy and slow and numb. And it was nice, warm in a way different from the sun.

But Evran had just nuzzled Parisa. And she was a friend, wasn't she? Just a friend, who was pretty and giggled like bells, and she sat next to him and . . .

Why was he sitting again?

He was out of juice. She was almost out of juice. He should get them more juice. "Ah . . . I'll just . . . Just juice for juice for yes, good berries."

Why wouldn't the ground stay still. How was he supposed to stand up with it rolling like that. And how had he got his wings all tangled in yarn? (TWC: 1034)

Dea and #Teddy#

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:49 am
Parisa felt him trying to steady her with his wings, hearing what he said about a pretty mare. Her cheeks brightened and her eyes seemed to shine with some gratitude for the compliment. She was taken by some surprise at the nuzzle, but part of her in her hazed mind had liked it. Though, she also thought maybe it was too quick, she wouldn't have minded him nuzzling a little more. When he hastened backwards, she blinked in surprise, when had he been rude? She didn't think he had done anything rude, unless she missed something somehow.

"You were not rude, unless there was something you were thinking that I don't know about. What you said was very sweet, least I thought it was and the nuzzle was nice too. Oh, are you okay?"she told him truthfully, the last part with him being on the ground again. She gently got to her hooves, though still quite shaky on her legs. She slowly made her way over to him, before plopping down next to him again with a giggle as she did so. She tried to see straight to try to untangle him, seeing that some yarn was quite attached to him. As she did so, she may have bumped into him a little with her own nose.(WC: 217, total: 1,019)

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:26 am
"I don't think I was thinking. My head place is being hazy. Like morning fog on the inside." Evran blinks. "Ooh, sweet, yes. You are sweet and juice is sweet and I was going to get you more juicy juice-ness-ness."

Instead of getting up he flops over on his side. His neck cranes as he looks up at her, "how come you're upside down and there's two of you. Is there supposed to be two of you?"

"Hello Parisa. Hello other Parisa. Are you two thirsty? I'm thirsty. Really thirsty. And I just had juice, didn't I? I think I did. We should have some more." His wings rustle in their yarn bindings as he tries to roll over.

"I can't move. I can't move. I just . . . I'ma have to stay here. At least I'll die next to the pretty Parisa-s-es." His eyes close as he accepts his fate.

Dea and #Teddy#

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:14 am
Parisa listened as Evran explained what his head was like right now, she thought that was a good description for how her head was too. It felt like someone filled her head with all this haziness, it was a wonder she could string words together quite frankly. When he spoke about her being sweet again, her cheeks seemed to get even brighter once more, she appreciated his words. Though, she wasn't sure if he was in any condition to get her more juice, she doubted even she would be able to make it over to where it was.

"I think it might be best to just stay put for a little bit, until the mind fogginess goes away. As for two of me, nope, don't think there should be,"she responded to him. She tilted her head a little, to see him better at the different angle he now was in. She heard him speaking about getting more juice still, but he couldn't seem to get up. Oh dear, he really was in quite the pickle, but she would stay with him until he could get out of it.

"The juice can wait, there is no rush, I believe we both had enough for now. And you are certainly not going to die, you silly thing. I will sit here as long as I need to, until you are able to get up again,"she said with determination. She wondered if it was affecting him more because he had more? Well, no matter, she would sit here all day if she had to. (WC: 263, total: 1,282)

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:40 am
"Mmm . . . Not die is good." Evran mumbles and is silent for a bit.

Then he wiggles a bit to get more comfortable and snuggles in closer to Parisa. "Maybe just have a nap. Naps is good, yes?" Not that his eyes had opened again.

Nor that a response is expected as a snore, likely from sleeping upside down, rumbles from him in the next moment.

‐‐--------------------------
[FIN]

Dea and #Teddy#

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items