Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:50 am
User Image

WC: 169

Of course, Meteor and Beans were still getting the feel of the land. Meteor was... Semi-cautious, being a bit rabbitlike, after someone told him there was a killer rabbit something and he didn't like upsetting others, but that didn't stop him from working to get used to his new home. He was an adventurer by trade, after all - a wanderer seeiong new sights, seeking new experiences. So today he was out hiking with Beans, the small lop-ear rabbit darting off on him in her little sunbonnet as Meteor walked slowly.

Beans was... More attentive than the delicate hare liked admitting. Meteor was kind, if a bit.... Dumb? At times? Gullible? Both? Beans wasn'ty sure = but when he wasn't sharing his talents, well - Meteor hiding his talents was Meteor being dull and something of a hiumbo, in Beans' mind. Sweet. Handsome. About as smart as a brick wall. So the hare crept along, listening with long, lustrous ears fdor sounds of others, sounds of predators, or... well, sounds of trouble.

Lunadriel

Woo! My brain cooperated!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Demanding, crazy headed, witch." Crux grumbled, with more complaints following in a stream of insults. "Why must I be the one to go collect her stupid herbs and animal parts?!" she continued to gripe, thorough a voice that was smoky, deep and woody. Sounding nothing like a female at all.

Kram sighed and padded along behind Crux. "Because you are sworn to her, and bound by duty to do as she bids." he said with a hint of sarcasm. Crux knew this, she just liked to complain. Kram liked to be more literal. "And I am bound to you, and to listen to all these complaints." he tsk'd several times. His voice, more normal, with a medium timber.

Crux gave him a glare, as if she would burn him up on the spot. An empty threat. Neither could be burned by fire, having been born from brimstone and flames. Kram burned hotter than Crux, even though Crux had more flames showing on her. The snow melted with a sizzle around Kram's tail, as it dragged behind him. A flicker jumping off occasionally, and bouncing across the snow. Good thing everything is still so wet this high up in the mountains, or he might start a forest fire. Again.

Why were two fire imps in the mountains, instead of in the depths of some low lying cave? One, Crux is bound to Ceremony in a blood pact. Two, she had bid Crux to go find some fresh ingredients, in the mountain. Crux had cussed at the prospect, said she wouldn't go, yet here she is. Doing exactly as told. Her words the only thing that could fight the blood pact.

If they weren't alone up here, anyone could hear them coming.  

Lunadriel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:05 pm
WC - 289[/b[

Meteor was absolutely relaxed. He walked at a leisurely pace, eyes cast skyward, ears switching left and right as he listened, but it was Beans whom found the pair of living flames first.

The monochrome lop-eared rabbit moved about, hopping along curiously as she collected some flowers. Some were perfectly lovely to dry for wreaths and teas, others just pretty. And besides, Chloe, at home, wanted to bring her parents pretty flowers for everyone, and Beans proimised to dry some for them. But this? Beans paused with a pawfull of pansies and stowed them before bounding to the voices, peering through several bushes, nose twitching and ears flicking once before she was gone, spinning and darting for Meteor, hopping up and rising on her hind paws like a small statue, nose twitching as she spoke.

"Meteor dear? We're not alone, they smnelled like a fire. Perhaps we ought to hike elsewhere?" The rabbit asked. She was delicate, grooming an ear as she waited. Meteor's response may not have pleased her... But he was, as ever, cheery, in his puppy-like way.

"Really? New friends!" Meteor responded. Beans paused.

"Er... But... Fire smell? I think they're ON fire...?" Beans noted. Meteor beamed, motioning.

"It's fine! A little flame doesn't discourage me! Everyone is different!" And Meteor turned, moving as a lope. The stallion was beaming merrily, ears forwards and tail flickering l,ike a flame as he trot, following Beans' tracks with an expert sense of tracking, beaming brightly and stretching to his full height, before sniuffing the air, hearing voices, and following the sounds and smells of flame, Beans racing after him as he approached the pair, smiling wider as he spoke, not wanting to be alarming.

"Hello there friends!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:37 pm
Krux nor Kram, could smell the small rabbit when it took sneak look at them through the bushes. Amazing neither had succumbed to a predator yet in their life. Likely a predator would be afraid of the fire anyways. Both were fearless, or perhaps naïve. If Crux ever got attacked, she'd find it incredibly inconvenient it interrupted her work. That's about as far as her fear of survival went.

Krux sighed audibly, with a dramatic inflection of her voice in the sound. She mumbled senseless words under her breath.

Kram paused in his walk, and sat his little fiery rump on the scorched ground. Taking the opportunity to relax for a minute.

"Oh look." Krux side glanced at Kram, oozing with sarcasm. "Friends." she said, mirroring the word the complete stranger had used. If her scrunched eyebrows could of caught fire, they would have. She gave them a wide eyed stare, waiting to see how this would throw a branch into her trip to this cursed mountain.

Kram gave Krux a shrug, as if saying 'what do you want me to do about it?'  

Lunadriel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:50 pm
WC - 170

"Well I have no reason to think you aren't friendly." Meteor beamed. As much of a bunny-pony as he was.... Metewwor was an overgrown puppy. He saw no danger - fire was simply fire, not good, not evil. The two fire imps seemed perfectly normal to him otherwise, even if they were... Moody? Unapproachable? Well everyone had their story, and even as BeAns anxiously groomed her ear, paws stroking it anxiously, Meteor approached, bowing his head politely.

"I'm Meteor! And this is Beans! Forgive her, she's..." Meteor looked over his shoulder and sighed. "She tries but she's not much of an adventurer, you know? What brings you fine folks out here?" Mete0or remained cheery. Beans frowned, looking between the two warily. After a few moments she moved, gathering some flowers that weren't scorched (yet) and plucked a few timidly, watching the pair - especially Kram, the rabbit swallowing. Beans weas far more cautious, and visibly anxious - but she trusted the streng5th of her companion.... Even if Meteor LOOKED like a teiggy nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:09 am
Krux narrowed her eyes and the clever perception of Meteor? That is his name. He picked up on her sarcasm without missing a beat. Good she thought. A chatty one, this stallion. Krux could feel her energy sucking away from her as he talked. Perhaps he is a succubus... even though he doesn't have the appearance of one. Glaring to the side with heavy lidded eyes that almost looked straight into her eyelids, with the cut of annoyance, she sighed. "I'm defiantly NOT adventuring, if that is what you are asking. I don't even want to BE here, wherever here is." she grumped.

Kram didn't watch Krux and Meteor, instead cocking ;a head at Beans, the quiet familiar, as it bobbed about, nervously picking flowers. Maybe they had a master they served as well, and needed to collect things. Kram thought he caught Beans nervous look his way, and raised a paw to greet her. They hadn't picked up much of anything. Krux had been too occupied with complaining, instead.

Krux adjusted the singed basket strapped to her side, and moved to walk past Meteor, to the other side of the path. Kram stayed where he was, and watched.  

Lunadriel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:49 am
WC - 173

"Oh, what brings you up here?" Meteor asked, watching. He tried to allow Krux her spooace, but he did watch. Was he being a bother?.... No surwely not, the stallion coulsn't think of how. What was wrong with being friendly? He liked being friendly! Friendly didn't bharm anyone, and the male slowly watched, also unwilling to prevent the smaller mare from conducting her business.

Beans waved back, relaxing slowly. OK. OK he seemed disinterested in eating her, meaning he was intelligent. That was at least reassuring, and Beans approached cautiously - his tail was still on fire - and she offered a flower shyly.

"I'm sorry about him. Meteor means well, blwess him, but he's a bit... Friendly? He's just, well. He means well and he tries, but he's not always the most aware." Beans explained. "I fear he always sees new faces as opportunity to make a new friend."

Beans wasn't even trying to be too friendly. More = polite. She was a gentle little thing, after all, and far more inclined to be friendly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:08 pm
Krux thought her head might burst into flames from all the questions, if it wasn't already on fire. The blazing unending pyre licking flames at the air above her neck and head. A lone flame popped in the air with a knock and a hiss, as she passed to the side of the male. She did not fail to noticed that in leu of hooves, he had giant fluffy paws. More like a rabbit beyond the ears and tail. Not that mutations bothered her. She had seen it all. "Tsk." she scoffed for no reason, then gave a disgruntled sound that gargled in her throat. "Aaahhhh why all the questions?! You big....bunny....pawed...chatter mouthed, nosey, fuzz brained....." she continued on with rather weak insults. Quite distracted, and fuzzy brained at the whole situation. Eyeing him up and down, she looked at him, and not where she is going.

Kram cocks an eyebrow, hesitating. Is she really going to walk straight off a cliff? "Uhh...." he gives pause, surely not...

"What?!" she snaps at Kram. Silence is mostly what she got from him, so his voice cutting in to her verbal assaults, annoyed her further. "Do you have something to sayyyyAAAHHHH....." her voice clipped into a yell.

Kram flared his nostrils. Yup, she absolutely walked off the cliff... "Oh shi...." he didn't finish as he ran over to the edge of the cliff and looked down.

More yelling could be heard before he even got there. Looking down, he sees Krux caught on a small bush that defied the rock and grew out from the cliff's rocky face. Krux didn't know if he should laugh...or cry.  

Lunadriel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

WC - 677

Meteor politely let Krux scold. Honestly, he asked questions to learn and understand - he knew hoiw people described him. Dense. Thick.

A himbo.

Not wrong! Even his host Mioyo called him dense at times. But there were those from his homeland would often use another word, when he was there. In the herds around his home. And Beans recognized the subtle shift in body language from experience. The tensing of powerful muscles one mioght anticipate on a stockier Soquili. The flex of his large paws. The pivot of his ears seconds before he was at the ledge, looking down with sincere concern as he tried to slso shield Kram, as if some unseen predator might strike before he analyzed the situation with surprising speed. His head almost seemed unnatural as he looked back to Beans.

"Beans. Find Mioyo and anyone else who'll follow you. We need paws, hooves, anyone who can get a way down there and up. If you can find ropes or something, all the better. Hurry." Meteor's tone was... Surprisingly calm, even serious and knowledgeable compared to the oblivious fluff for brains he'd been before. His muscles remained tense as he moved, already looking for vines as Beans darted away.

Surprisingly, Beans need not run for long. Though well used to a mad dash for help, the bunny was surprised when a familiar red and black and white, towering mutant mare approached patiently, ears flicking forwards as she looked down.

"Beans?" The mare asked. Beans kiijed up, dishevelled and nervous as she spoke.

"Meteor asked me to find you Miss Mioyo. Someone fell off qa cliff while talking with him and he wants to save them and needs help."

Before Mioyo could respond, a bush rustled, a white and pink wolf emerging. Mioyo stood over Beans defensively as the canine looked up, and spoke calmly.

"My apologies ladies," He said. "But I overheard everything. MNight I and my companion help? Cher Ami can fly, you see." The wolf looked uop, and watched a cuircling mare land rapidly. Fenris was.... New to this adventuring thing, really. Cher Ami recruited him for jhelp, and the mare carried her critter friends as she landed, looking to Fenris quizzically before looking to Mioyo.

"Is everything okay?" The mare asked. Mioyo inclined her head.

"Beans informs me a friend of ours needs help rescuing someone whom fell over a cliff edge." Mioyo explained., Cher Ami's ears flicked, the vibrant mare nodding.

"Yeah, we can help, if someone minds the little ones." The mare motioned to the small rabbits, and Beans squealed, Mioyo laughing before an orange figure emerged from another bush, FlAMes trailed from heir tail as they looked about, ears moving as Beans blinked, already collecting a basket from Cher Ami for the smaller bunny critters. "Wait... Dikdn't you - didn't I leave you with Meteor? Did things get worse?"

The fox blinked. Their tail swayed behind still, but nothung seemed to burn. In fact, the fox blinked before shaking their head.

"No?" Their voice was soft, even before a blue nose peered out, then a face, before a mare emerged, mane burning. She was blue, covered in sigils and runes as her taloned feet brushed earth slowly and she looked to her companion before speaking.

"Mozilla? What's going on?"

"I don't know, Mosaic." The fox responded. Neither burnt the land, yet... They felt off[/i[]. Mioyo spoke before Beans.

"A friend of mine needs help rescuing someone who fell off a cliuff. Probably annoyed with the lughead, I suspect. We were planning to go help. Might you help?" Mioyo asked politely. Beans nodded.

"Please - especially if you can make things--"

"We can help." The mare responded. Her eyes closed, contemplating before nodding. "Yes. It is unsporting to let accidents kill. Only a true hunt, a true battle can detemine strength. Lead the way small one." Mosaic said. Mioyo traded a wary loook with Cher Ami, but began to follow Beans with Fenris, Mosaic, and Mozilla up to Meteor.

NOW what had the dolt gotten himself into?!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:03 pm
Kram's face scrunched up. For a moment, he looked like something was wrong. Well, something was wrong, so that would be a natural reaction!

Krux grumbled and muttered words that had no sense. She glared at Kram, not even hearing Meteor as he began to give orders to Beans. He didn't miss a beat, nor hesitate to send for help. Krux yelled a noise of exasperation, that turned into words. "Eeeyyaaaaaaaadon't you EVEN start! Just..."

And before she could continue, Kram couldn't contatain himself any longer. He burst out laughing, hysterically. The sound echoing across the ravine. A few birds flitted from the trees at the noise.

"Hey!!" Krux called out. "That's it, I'll just roll off this pitiful ledge, and plumit to my death!" she began to shift.

Kram stopped laughing. "No wait! Stop! Seriously, you'll fall. Huuuu." he sniffed, containing his laughter, and storing that memory for lots of future use.

Krux harrumphed and looked away. She did stop squirming though. Completely humiliated, she turned a delicious red that showed on her entire face.

Kram sat back on his haunches. "Do try not to burn the bush that is the only thing holding you up." Not like he could help any, so he relaxed. Certain that if Krux fell to her death, the witch would bring her back to this existence again. Even death couldn't sever the contract they held.

Krux looked a little worried, making sure she isn't touching any of the branches with her tail. Her mane is nowhere near either. The motion causing her to shift, she wheezed and dug her claws further into the scrawny limbs of her savior. Then cursed Kram under her breath, for making her look.  

Lunadriel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:46 pm
WC - 725

Meteor was silent as the two conversed, looking hither and fro between Kram, Kruyx, and the direction Beans had, well, rabbited with a faint frown, expression dire for sevewral minutes. While he knew help would come, he was less[ sure whom it might be or if he'd help offering words of comfort. Only when he saw Beans return carrying... A Basket... Of bunnies... As well as leading first a wolf and a fire fox did he begin relaxing, before Mioyo, the enormous red and black mutant, emerged calmly, taking in the situation before approaching the ledge, looking down silently before giving Meteor a cross look.

"Mewteor--" Her tone was irritated, almost scolding, but Meteor stepped back once from her, head lowering awkwardly.

"Sorry. I was just trying to be friendly and she tripped scolding me." Meteor swaid awkwardly. Mioyo made a noise of sheer exasperation before peering down again, then examined the area, taking in scorche marks and burnt plants. An ear flicked as Cher Ami led Mosaic over, wings unfolding and folding before she peered over the edge, and then nodded, looking to Mioyo.

"Too heavy for me to fly down. I'd need at least someone else with good wings and I doubt my Mom or sister are strong enough... And I'm unsure of other winged folk. I can get down though."

Mioyo nodded, looking about. The red-black pawed mare was positively massive, muscular... Powerful. She peered down at Kram again, and then didn't mince words.

"If we brace with the trees we can drench some vines and use the trees to help support some of the weight." Mioyo said calmly. Unlike Meteor, she was serious - not unfriendly, but focused on the task at hand, more hoping to let Kram focus on the bush below and not on anything said to her... Well, largely. Mosaic slowly approached the edge herself, marking still shifting on her hide slowly as she peered down. She peered about the area at the plants, Mozilla looked up to her, tail swaying.

"Mos?" He asked softly. Mosaic tilted her head, simply smiling in her way.

"The gods ever proviuude." She told the fire fox. Mozilla nodded, sitting beside Kram curiously. The other fox really was like him... In similar blues to Mosaic., The orange fire fox peered down, and chuckled softly. And Krus looked like... Well a different sort than Mosaic, and he bowed his head.

"Fascinating." He murmured, looking to Kram. "Apologies. Never seen anyone whom looked like us before. I'm Mozilla. My partner's Mosaic.. A spirit of the Wild Hunt." Mozilla explained. Finris snorted as he approqaached, studying the cliffside analytically. The wqolf was serious before turning to Cher Ami.

"Lower me. Enough pawspace I can tie on rope. Lighter too. You're a good'un Cher but you're hooves might be a risk." The wolf said calmly. Cher Ami snorted and immediately plod over again to peer.

"...Alright. Fair. Unless Beans is lighter." Cher Ami glanced over, the rabbit shaking her head.

"Might make it worse, ma'am." The little lady answered. Mioyo smiled at Beans, preparing to assure her minding Cher Ami's basket of critters was fine when Mosaic returned. The spirit-mare walked as if she had time, frustratingly, but she was entwined in a thick vine, long. Strong... Dripping before she looked up to Mioyo with the same eerie, pleasant calm.

"The gods have opted to proviude an adequete vine." The mare said softly, tone still even. Mioyo arched a brow, and Meteor peered.

"You even dipped it?" The stallion finally noted, and Mosaic nodded.

"It must not be burnt." Mosaic murmured. Her claws flexed, the mare then narrowing her eyes suspiciously at Meteor. "They also believe you can do with a drink from the well of wisdom someday."

"...Point taken." Meteor sulked. Mioyo laughed, before turning to Cher Ami.

"Alright. You lower your wolf to tie on the rope and meranwhile we need the rope braced in the trees." Mioyo said calmly. Cher Ami nodded, and lowered herself to allow Fenris to climb on as Mioyo walked to the edge, looking down calmly.

"We'll have a mare bringing a wolf down to tie a rope around you - SAFELY - in a moment so we can pull you up." Mioyo finally said to Krux, then snorted. "It shoulsdn't be too long. Meteor's a friendly idiot, but he's strong. somehow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:31 pm
Kram observed the gaggle of folks that arrived in no time. Impressed by the connections these strangers had on demand. His head went alll the way back looking up at the massive red and black cat. A spark flickered off his tail, singeing the weeds that clung to the mountain face. Kram never pegged himself as liking other species of ladies, but here he was, mystified by her. Eyes arched, he smiled, and ignored that discovery. Not like he had time for any such feelings. But he liked her.

Krux thought she might fizzle into ash. Just how many were up there? So many voices...all to witness her unlucky descent over the cliffs edge. "Pfft." she liked whoever was up there, talking down to Meteor. That made her feel a little better at least. Even though it isn't at all Meteor's fault, she is on board with blaming him. Clearly if he wasn't there, she wouldn't of walked right off a mountain...

Kram adjusts his focus to Mozilla and Mosaic. "Huh" he said, observing their opposite color yet mirror appearances. They could be brothers, except not. The spirits had obviously placed two unrelated souls, in vessels that looked the same, but similarities stopped there. He didn't sense they were imps like he and Krux. Plus, the talk of The Wild Hunt. Stretching his chin, he looked at Mozilla's tail, and laid his right next to theirs. "Kram." he answered back, amused as the two fire tails kissed together to form a bigger fire where they met. Clearly, he has no sense of barriers, and this is a casual thing for him to test out. Paying no mind to his friend that is in the midst of a rescue.

Krux didn't look at the voice that called out to her, not daring to move. "Get on with it then!" she answered back.

Kram called out without moving "You could say thank you!". Still not offering to help.  

Lunadriel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:03 pm
WC - 742

Mioyo remained by the edge as Cher Ami positively leapt into the sky. The hybrid mare seemed aware of the dangers - even well prepared as she flew to Krux's bush - but the mare didn't touch it. On her bad, wet vine in his jaws was Fenris, the wolf carefully examining the site with sharp eyes before motioning. Cher Ami approached with surprising caution, mindful not to shake Krux as she neared the cliffside before Fenris suddenly lkept not directly onto the buish, but a small ledge only a fami9liar might fit on, the mare dropping surprisingly in a dive before swooping up with a flash of expert movement, sweeping her way back to the cliff in a display of aerobatics that, in an entertainment capacity, might well impress, but in this case showed her awareness of the risks. The mare soon grabbed the vuine and began to fly once more to lay it in order to brace it.

Below, Fenris approached Krus with respectful caution, tossing the vine over her shoulders and weaving it about Krux in a harness silently, moving with a light, rapid step, avoiding Krux's immediate footspace and weaker branches as he took rapid, shoert breaks to stand on the ledge to avoid trouble. Finally he finished and spoke in a low, even, respectful tone.

"My apologiuues, ma'am, but I fear I need a lift with you up." Fenris said softly. He didn't bow, really - he made no sudden motions, nothing startling. He was communicating, visibly aware mindless banter in this sort of situation was... baqd before he looked up and waved a paw.

Mioyo didn't mistake the signal.

"Hiow's the bracing?" Mioyo asked Cher Ami curtly. The mare grinned.

"Ready. Fenrius ready?" Cher Ami asked. Mioyo nodded, and looked out again, before smiling at Kram and Mozilla a moment.

Mozilla noted the blending of flame and lit up, wondering what mystewry was ioccuring before allowing his own flame to burn as Kram's did. The fire fox's body grew hot a moment, markings glowing like lights as he did. The fire fox was shyer than Kram, he suspected, before looking up as Mioyo drew close, the mare addressing the pair.

"You're welcome to help pull if possible." Mioyo said gently to Kram, before turning.

"Alright. We want the strongest to bear the bulk of the weight5. He's a bit thick, but Meteor's strong. Just... Often dense." Mioyo rolled her eyes before Mosaic looked up, then about. She stared at Meteor a moment in silence, and then at Mioyo, before Cher Ami, and Mozilla, the fire fox blinking at his companion before Mosaic spoke in her eerie, calm tone.

"The crimson warrior first. And then the bright one, myself, and the flying warrior and Mozilla. The other flame 0one as well, may help." Mosaic murmured, before taking a position, lifting the vine serenly. Chewr Ami opened her mouth, then looked down. No, no, her kalona ancestry didn't hurt, but her flutter ancestry meant her strength was not what others were - and flying meant she had to keep light. She made a little 'huh' sound before walking behind Mosiac, wondering if the small creature really was stroing, before Mozilla moved behind her, not bothered by Kram but instead seeking to help as Mioyo arched a brow, Meteor recieving another withering look before the pair took positiuons.

The group only waited long enough to Allow Kram to decide if he'd help, Beans watching before Mioyo suddenly barked an authorative tone, teeth gripping the vine.

NO! PULL!"

Mioyo pulled the vine taut, feeling the others begiunb pulling behind her before in tandsem they began stepping backwards, full muscles putting in their work as the vine remained tight, the group soopn pulling Krux to the top of the mountain. It was slow and difficult, but it seemed 'muscle' was not lacking in any of the Soquili pulling - not muscvle from the large cat-00mare, nor the raqbbit-stallion, nor even the Wild Hunt spirit or winged adventuyrer. Even Mozilla gave his all as they pulled, Fenris respectfully holding on to Krux as they rose. And rose. Fenris was silent, focusing on preventing flame damage to the rope as he kept on top of the harness, though as hey neared the top he shifted, leaping to the cliff edge and pulliung himself up befopre clearing space, looking to Krux.

"If you swing forwards, you should be able to pull yourself onto land." The wolf offered helpfully. He remained out of her way, simply... Calm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:41 pm
Krux grunted and lifted her shoulder a few times, as the rope went under her body. This is the single most humiliating moment of her life. Or at least her week. Eyes burned like sunshine, as they squinted a bit to watch the wolf assist her.

Kram padded along after Mozilla. Along the way to the back of the line, he paused to look at the "crimson warrior" as the other blue one called her. Still, he thought this wasn't her name either. With a raised eyebrow, he broke his gaze, then walked to the back of the line of helpful Soquili and their kindreds. Avoiding burning the soaked rope, he grabbed it in his teeth and gripped tight. Ready to plant his feet in the ground when told to pull.

Then it was go time! Kram did his best to pull, as Krux' team of rescuers began to pull her to safety.

Krux' breath caught in her chest as the rope tightened, hoisting her weight up. If her bones had allowed it, she would of crossed her front legs over her chest in defiance at this whole ordeal. As they heaved, and pulled in sync, she would of done nothing to help. Her arms didn't bend that way though, in a very human gesture. Instead, as she neared the top, her claws shot out with a mind of their own. They clawed at the cliff, sending rocks tumbling below. Finding purchase in anything they could, as she scrambled to the surface. The last bit of her return to land, done with her own efforts, and less from the rope. Eager for her freedom.

Kram dropped the rope and grinned. "Welcome back" is all he said, before the rope hit the ground. In his head, he cheered for the crimson warrior that had done the bulk of the pulling! Even if he couldn't see her, he imagined her muscles pulling taught as she hoisted his bonded from the brink of death.

Krux waited for the wolf to remove itself from her halter, giving him a glare. Daring him to continue to touch her, and not willing to wait for him to remove the rope.  

Lunadriel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:58 pm
WC - 290

Fenris did not test Krux. Even the ride up was enough to inform him she didn't need help removing the halter. Instead, the wolf bowed respectfully, trotting away to Cher Ami satisfied to get his job done.

"Looks fine. Vine should burn itself off soon enough." Fenris reported to the others. Cher Ami nodded, then Mioyo shifted, narrowing her eyes sharply at Meteor, silently scolding the stallion. Meteor looked like a kicked puppy, eyebrows raising.

"It was an accident!" He protested, and Mioyo growled.

"And you're an idiot![/i[" Mioyo growled. Meteor winced as Mioyo snorted. "You don't distract people near cliffs! My gods, I don't know wehat polace you're from..."

Meteor winced, mumbling a 'We don't HAVE cliffs' followed by a 'sorry' before inching away from the angry crimson mare. Cher Ami decided to remain quiet, just turning to go before glancing when Mosaic burst into peals of giggles at Meteor, the spirit grinning.

"A puppy!" She continued giggling. Mozilla groaned, rolling his eyes irritably.

"Methinks," The fire fox offered, watching Beans dart to take Cher Ami her basket of critters, "I believe it best if the puppybun just quyiuets and walks away before Kram's friend sets him[/i[]] on fire... Especially covered in flowers."

Meteor flinched again, visibly spooked. He honestly hadn'ty meant ill, but slowly, the stallion slunk away like a kicked puppy. Mosaic grinned before Mioyo gave her an irritated look, the spirit blinking before moving off. At last, Mioyo sighed, and looked to Krux.

"Sorry about Meteor. He means well but he's a dumbass I'm... Watchiung for now. I'm Mioyo. Anything I can do to make up for him?" She asked politely. She let Krux have ample spoace too - letting her move freely.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff