Reply Barcelona
Ogotunam Residence-Day 1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This unfamiliar place was simple and clean, in a way an unfurnished home was-or at least that is how it seemed in the living room of the Japanese styled residence. It simply had nothing donating to making the space personal to whomever called it home. The sunken common space had an sizeable ‘L’ shaped couch with a smooth cream color to it. Clearly it was managed well, as pale colors typically were prone to stains, yet there was not a spot or discoloration on it. The flooring in the lower space was made of smooth wooden boards while the elevated flooring in the living room-connected by a small staircase-was made of a black wood crafted from a singular piece. The downstairs portion of the home also had a bed on the elevated portion as well with an adjacent nightstand with nothing on it but a lamp. Any window was covered by a thick drape, but it looked…gray…outside. The floor had one extended hallway that hooked into a staircase going to a second floor and two rooms beside it.

If one were to walk outside…or peer out of any of the covered windows if curiosity possessed their actions, they would find a vast and dreary wasteland of gray dirt and sparse withered trees. Perhaps just as paltry as the number of trees were these…creatures… Peppered across the landscape. These wraiths and undead were as still as statues as if trapped in a stasis of time. The uncanny thing about them all, however, was that they were all facing the same direction…and in that direction was a tall menacing black spire as dark as night, with a green beam piercing the black clouds above at its precipice. It granted an eerie luster to the surroundings of this dismal land. The great majority of this realm was centered around decay and emptiness…so perhaps it was not the world around those in the home that was bizarre, but rather the fact that a seemingly warm home was erected miles away from the obsidian tower at this realm’s epicenter. Welcome…to the Ogotunam residence.

While Mephitis demanded answers from the girl he mistook for a hallucination, there was a soft sound of a door opening and then the gentle click of it closing from around the corner…and if one looked in that direction they would find a single deer-like horn just barely peeking out from the corner-at a…kids height level no less. “H-hey there, w-welcome,” came the nervous call from around the corner, “oh ummm…Aella it’s me…Milo, or uhh…the deer you trapped in the hamper earlier today uhh…just wanted to….maybe suggest putting the gun down? Oh and nice to meet you as well Mephitis. Can I get you both something…to drink? Tea, juice, water?”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:57 pm
User Image
                                                    tab I'm the violence in the pouring rain.

• For Aella, the events unfolding around her seemed to exist in a chaotic jumble of disjointed fragments, each piece refusing to slot into a coherent narrative. Despite her confusion, there were moments of clarity amidst the tumult. The familiarity of the surroundings, albeit fleeting, served as anchor points in the swirling storm of uncertainty. She grasped onto these fragments like lifelines, attempting to make sense of the inexplicable. There were certain things she had discerned- this place for example. Though it was only briefly glimpsed, she recalled it enough from earlier that day to recognize it. Same with Zen's voice. It wasn't the same as the golem she'd known, but having met him earlier that day as well, she was able to match the cadence of it to the person. However none of it made any kind of linear sense. Why had he been at the club? Why was Shingen trying to take her hostage? Why had Zen jumped in and sent her here with this- this stranger?

With her striking teal orbs ablaze with intensity, Aella's gaze hardened as she leveled her gun at the stranger before her. The depths of her eyes seemed to shimmer with a lethal combination of determination and ferocity, a reflection of the deadly resolve coursing through her veins. Each flicker of emotion was amplified by the mesmerizing hue of her irises, their piercing gaze akin to shards of tempered steel.

As she trained her sights down the barrel of her weapon, the proximity between them offered no solace to her adversary. She knew, with certainty, that she could not miss at this range.

"Why are you here, you ******** creep?!" The raw intensity of her anger was palpable, radiating from her like waves of heat in the midst of a blazing inferno. With each syllable that tore from her lips, her features contorted with a visceral display of indignation, her elegant facade momentarily fractured by the force of her emotion.

As the deer child attempted to interject, his voice a feeble attempt to diffuse the escalating tension, Aella's response was immediate and unyielding. The events that had transpired in the club still echoed in her mind and in the wake of such chaos, she found herself unable to simply quell the rising tide of adrenaline that surged through her veins. The rush of adrenaline was a visceral force, flooding her senses and igniting her primal instincts with a relentless intensity. It was as if every nerve in her body had been electrified, each pulse of blood carrying with it the fervor to fight.

"Take a walk Bambi, unless you want to become tonight's venison." She practically spat the warning at him, not even sparing the kid a glance.

Where: ???
                                                With: ??? and bambi
                                                Doing: on edge
                                                Wearing:Tight black body suit and black stripper heels, smokey eye make up

User ImageUser Image

Do not fall in love with people like me.
                                                I will take you to museums and parks and monuments and kiss you in every beautiful place,
                                                so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
                                                I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible.
                                                And when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are named after people.

User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:33 pm
『 It's in the air and it's all around 』xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx Location: Sandelli's Night Club
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: Everyone in this terrible club
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Internally: What
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wearing: All black suit

xxx W e s l e y xxx
      User Image

Wesley's eyes flicked down from that stormy, determined gaze right onto the gun being pointed straight at him. This wasn't the first time he had found himself staring down the barrel of a gun. Over the past year, it had become a strangely common occurrence even. Some of these people were desperate for even just a bit of cash. Other were scared for their lives. None wore Aella's face in those moments. It was pissing the dragon off further and further to see that beautiful visage taunting him. Aella's voice hissing between those bright teeth as the "stranger" actively called him a creep. Why? Why couldn't he stop imprinting Aella's features onto this woman? That was it, right? He was just seeing things! So, it should just go away since he knew better! It wasn't going away though! Madness was starting to grip the dragon's mind as his eyes flicked back into deadly slits again. Colors swirling about faster within Wesley's eyes as he readied himself for a very stupid move.

And that's when Milo entered. Wesley felt his eyes twitching in annoyance at the voice and... Was that a ******** deer-child thing? The dragon couldn't look at it directly but he swear he was seeing some weird creature at the very edge of his vision. Had he gone absolutely insane? Was it ******** talking!? None of this was making sense to the already strung out dragon. It made even less sense when Milo said his name. His real name. Wesley actively flinched at hearing it from someone he truly didn't know. How did this creature know who he was?! Was it all over the news suddenly? Not only that but it actively addressed Aella. This didn't line up with any of his previous breakdowns. Usually, it was just Aella! That was it. Why would he ever dream up a... Whatever this thing is!? And then whoever Aella was actually responded to it.

"I must have hit my damn head in the club. None of this can be real. The stupid magic, her, Shingen, and now a damn deer-kid. It just-" Wesley was mostly mumbling to himself with his words becoming louder and louder. That was until he focused on Aella completely again. His words bounced off the very walls as he yelled, "Would you stop pointing the ******** gun at me, lady!? I'm not even the a*****e who was trying to kidnap you or whatever! ******** hell." Wesley hated guns so damn much. He couldn't think if she was just going to stand there like that.

P a r i a h xx K i n g

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

『 With a taste of a poison paradise 』

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:41 am

EEEP! Milo yelped and skittered a little more behind the corner so the crazy witch lady wouldn’t be able to fill him with hot lead. Nope, he was not trying to be anyone’s next meal. “I-...I-...” he tried to tell her that he wasn’t going to go anywhere, but honestly the thought of standing up to her while she had a firearm was immensely daunting. ”I don’t wanna go outside, not with them out there….” was what he wanted to say…but instead he simply continued with the ”umm-I….I…” and eventually stopped, knowing he didn’t have the courage to speak against her threat. The little deer boy poked his little hooves together awkwardly as he thought to himself. Why couldn’t he just stay in his room, it was far more peaceful than this…he could be checking on Zenith to see if he was ok too…

His little ears perked up as mephitis began to mutter to himself, denying the reality he was experiencing. It was…bizarre, and Milo didn’t quite comprehend that the dragon’s grasp on reality was wholly compromised. ”Actually it’s all quite real… Mr. Zenith thinks the agent-or umm…Shingen. Was after the both you and Aella…though it’s hard to say if that is actually the case; he is still-”

BOOM

And concussive force shook the floor above them, enough where the scant vibrations of whatever caused it traveled to the bottom floor they were on. Milo yelped, caught completely off guard. Now!? Already!?

BOOM

Another strong anonymous force shook the residence…and a dark…vile aura began to seep through the floorboards…radiating with something particularly…infernal. “Uhhhh, D-d-don’t mind that…” he shouldn’t mind that right? He couldn’t get in….right?????  

LucaRominov

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:16 pm

• "Or you'll what?" Aella taunted him, practically goading him into action. Her eyes flickered downward, noting for the first time that he had scales. A dragon? That was... unusual. What self respecting dragon would be working in a shady night club? And that mask- No. It was just a coincidence. This guy was more likely to be some weird lab rat clone that Typhon failed with than the actual thing.

"Oh, so you just happened to accidentally end up jumping through the same portal. Is that it?" Words spoke from the depths of the chasms of sar that stretched between them, complete with an icy expression that emulated her sentiments. Bambi's attempts to diffuse the situation fell on deaf ears. Any respect she could have had for the little tech genius evaporated earlier at the dojo when he thought she would eat him and then returned to later get trapped by a plastic hamper.

BOOM The reverberations of the floor easily stole her attention- unlike the deer. With senses already on high alert, Aella's gun snapped up to the ceiling, then trailed the vibrations down the wall to the floor. That... that didn't look good. She cursed and pulled back the top to unchamber the round by tipping the open space enough to toss it out onto the ground, then tossed the gun next to her on the couch. The stupid dragon bouncer could wait now that they had bigger problems- problems that guns were likely useless against. <******** hate magic." She muttered. Yet now she needed it. Did Zen keep anything magical in here? Crystalline eyes skittered around the room for anything she might sense or looked obviously magical. Maybe some ATIN Corp Tech? Or a magic door to somewhere else? Aella had spent the last year living like a human and all of her problems had been human by nature- it was shitty but blissfully mundane. Now the second she finds herself in contact with some wild magic, a club gets taken out and now she was in some other dimension with some big, nasty bad trying to break in.

"How do I get out kid, send me back."
                                                He could keep Draco over there.

Doing: on edge

User ImageUser Image

I will take you to museums and parks and monuments and kiss you in every beautiful place,
                                                so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
                                                And when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are named after people.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxx Location: Sandelli's Night Club
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: Everyone in this terrible club

xxx W e s l e y xxx
      User Image

"Oh, tooootally." Wesley groaned out with the heaviest sarcasm he could summon up within his voice. That made total sense! He happily just hopped his a** through a portal with no idea where it would go to chase after her. You know, the one person that was driving him up the ******** wall because he was projecting the spirit of a girl from his past onto her. Holy hell, it was like he was arguing with... Aella. Wesley flinched for a moment at that very thought. Every second that he spent in this woman's presence, the less he could convince himself that this wasn't real. How could it be though? He saw Aella die. She was right there before him as he went off like a damn nuke. No one could have survived that, right?

Things only got worse as his name came up. "Zen?" Wesley hissed out under his breath as he finally focused upon the deerling. Those chromatic orbs boring into the kid as the dragon took a deep, shaky breath. Why did this creature know about Zen? That made absolutely no sense... Except it did at the same time. Zen was the only one who had the power to teleport like that as far as Wesley knew. Why would he-

BOOM

Wesley snapped his eyes up to the ceiling as it vibrated. His eyes following the aura for a moment. So, they weren't safe here either and- Wait, why was he just accepting all this? This had to be some wild hallucination! If he accepted that the room was real, that Zen was a plausible explanation, or that this damn deerling even existed, he also had to accept that Aella really was right next to him. His left eye started to twitch as he went back to trying to find a rational way to explain this as his imagination running wild from unresolved trauma. However, too many things just didn't line up with his usual episodes. His hands clutched his head for a moment as he tried to think of a way to fix this. Fingers intertwining amongst his dark locks until he thought of a way to fix this. That's right! He was just projecting upon some random stranger. So, if he said Aella's name randomly she'd stare at him like he was crazy, right? That or ask who the hell he was talking to. That made sense? In his fractured state of mind, it certainly did. Could he say the name though?

"A-" Wesley felt his hands trembling again as he lowered them from his head. His eyes shifting so the "stranger" was just barely in the corner of his vision. He could do this. Iris told him he couldn't run and hide from these moments. He needed to overcome them. He needed to realize Aella was gone. Still, saying her name had such power over him now. "Ae- Just do it already! It's just her name. He was stronger than this. However, the more he pushed himself, the more broken he became. Mana spilling into his veins as his eyes lit up. The weave didn't shift yet but he was certainly radiating with power. "Aella." The name just barely passed from between his lips. It was full of sadness and pain.

P a r i a h xx K i n g

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:49 pm

Out? Like back out to the real world? ”I…uhh,” Zenith didn’t tell him anything about what to do other than receive them and try to quell the hostile tension-which he…actually did she just discard the gun? AWESOME! Maybe he was doing a good job! ”Well, Mr. Z-Zenith didn’t tell me if I should send you back y-yet. He is still at the club…and right now this is the safest place for you both to be a-...”

BOOOOOM

The deer jumped a little, but by then it wasn’t as alarming. ”Again, totally normal-nothing to w-worry about, y-you sure I can’t get you two anything?” Why in the seven hells was he so persistent. Was he still mad? The thought made Milo tremble a little. He had thought the BoM had some really scary and powerful agents…but the devil was…scarier…and mean…a memory flashed in his mind briefly.

~”Listen you sad little lamb chop, I suggest you shut your mouth and keep your stank a** animal breath out of the same air I breathe…because that would be the only thing that would prevent you from becoming a god**** wall mount right now…jesus…and stop looking like you would be an extra in your own life story…Now…where was I…”~

The two guests could see Milo physically deflate as the recent memory weighed heavy on his thoughts, but he was eventually able to snap out of it as he heard…Mephitis sound so…broken when calling out Aella’s name. The deer furrowed his brows a bit, trying to understand why that was the case…why he wouldn’t be excited. After what he heard from Zen, it seemed they were close…but maybe…maybe it was because of that exact reason it sounded so sad? Milo was just seconds away from piecing together the concept that the late dragon king could have perceived her as dead until now…which could explain the hysteria he couldn’t understand earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:21 pm

• "Sorry, but I don't feel very safe." She informed the deerling who tried to play host to the two on edge people in the room. The atmosphere inside the house was thick with tension, suffused with a palpable sense of unease that prickled at Aella's skin like unseen whispers of danger. Aella began darting from door to door, opening to peek in and then closing them when she didn't find what she was looking for. As she moved from room to room, the air seemed to grow heavier, each door she opened revealing a different facet of the house. Nice bathroom, nope. Dark, huge a** computer room with a s**t ton of monitors playing camera shots of the club, creepy but nope. Clean, empty bedroom, nope. Nothing in the rest of the house seemed out of the ordinary save for the weird, cyberpunk spy room so she returned to the main area.

Aella's irritation seeped into her tone as she addressed him, the word "What?" escaping her lips almost involuntarily as she strode past him. Close proximity now allowed her vanilla scent to reach his draconic senses, a delicate aroma that hung in the air like a subtle whisper of familiarity. The glimmer of a scale adorning her wrist might steal his attention, the hard object catching the dim light and swaying gently in time with her steps—a small detail, yet one that could stir a sense of recognition within him. As Aella's attention remained fixed on the enigmatic device before her, she was oblivious to the fact that she had neglected to provide her name. It wasn't until she had nearly reached the door that the realization dawned on her, halting her in her tracks. The accusation spilled from her lips like venom, her voice laced with a mix of incredulity and suspicion.

"Wait— I didn't give you my name. Stalker," she declared, the word carrying the weight of her growing unease. Questions swirled in her mind, each one a puzzle piece in the larger mystery of how he had come to possess such intimate knowledge of her. How he had learned her name when she put a fake on her application at Sandelli's. Maybe there was a deeper reason he was here, one of Zen's men? But then... the deerling didn't recognize him... Whatever. Just focus on getting out of here. Zen clearly didn't want to be around her anyway, it was better if she were gone before he returned.

Aella's gaze fixated on the device resting ominously on the table, its intricate design captivating her attention like a moth drawn to flame. It was a five-pointed star crafted from smooth stone, its surface etched with ancient glyphs that seemed to pulse with an otherworldly energy. Each curve and line spoke of untold power, hinting at mysteries waiting to be unraveled. The air around the device crackled with a palpable sense of anticipation as Aella approached, her heart pounding with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. She reached out tentatively, her fingertips grazing the cool surface of the stone. The texture beneath her touch was unexpectedly rough. With a steadying breath, Aella pressed her palm against the device, half expecting it to spring to life with a burst of magic. Perhaps this arcane artifact held the key to her escape, a portal that would whisk her away to Barcelona or a magic door like that devil had.

Doing: finding a way out

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:42 am
xxxxxxxxxx Location: Ogotunam Residence
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: Aella and Milo

xxx W e s l e y xxx
      User Image

What?

Wesley was expecting something more concrete in Aella's response. A reply that would assure him that she was the real deal or not. Granted, a large part of him was just hoping that she'd flat out ignore him so he could let his mind rest easy. No, the world wouldn't let him relax that easily. It had to continue this horrible guessing game that tore at his sanity with every second that passed. As if that wasn't enough, that sweet, familiar vanilla scent filled the air. It use to calm his nerves and be one of his favorites in this entire world. Now though... Wait, that was strange though. The smell would certainly cause a traumatic episode for the dragon but it never just came halfway through one. His eyes just stared at the "ghost" with shock as she continued to walk away. It couldn't be. It just couldn't! Vanilla was a popular scent, right? Plenty of women would wear it. His mind ran with a dozen ways to reject the truth until Aella made it impossible to do so.

"Wait— I didn't give you my name. Stalker,"

The tone, her choice of words, and the final accusation that he was a stalker. It was all just so like her. If he was truly having a mental breakdown then so be it. He couldn't just stand here constantly trying to figure out ways to disprove that this was Aella. A small sparkle of hope shimmered within his heart as he started to cross the room after her. If she was alive, perhaps the world wasn't so cruel in the end. If this really was her, maybe he could still find happiness. Although, the poor dragon was forgetting his curse and the hell his life had become back in Barcelona. Tears welled up at the very corners of his vision as he got closer. One shaky hand reaching out as he took a deep breath and prepared himself. Just as Aella went in to activate device, Wesley caught her hand. His grip firm but not enough to actually hurt Aella. He was treating her as if she were made of glass.

"Aella?" Mephitis called out again. His words softer and hopeful. His other hand slowly coming up to catch her chin so he could truly get a good look at her. His chromatic eyes suddenly found a constant, perfect rhythm as he touched Aella for the first time. The chaos turning into order as his eyes simply cycled through the colors instead of being a constant, erratic display. They followed the heavy beating of his heart as seconds turned into minutes for him. His lips parting once more before asking, "Is it really you?"

P a r i a h xx K i n g

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:58 am

Milo hid behind his corner, far too anxious and nervous to actually walk out there. Aella, however, was not sensitive to the small deerling-not in the slightest. So as she began exploring the downstairs area of the residence, she eventually began walking in Milo’s direction. He squeezed in fear and froze…like a deer in headlights…and then…she just passed him by to peer into the rooms for an exit. It took a couple moments before the BoM computer genius realized he was completely safe. His little body lost all its tension and he deflated, his back flipping against the wall that he slowly slid down till his little furry bottom plopped on the floor. She was scary.

He couldn’t forget he had a mission though: to try and mitigate any chaos between Aella and Mephit-WAIT! No no no no no! His eyes widened as she reached for the circular tablet…an arcane device left in the house by the Devil himself. “Wait! Don’t touch that!” Milo wailed as he bolted out from his corner and ran towards Aella. His little hooves trotted quickly on the wooden floor and, when he gauged the distance, he jumped forward in an attempt to swat the stone tablet out of her hands to prevent her from activating it….except he didn’t.

Mephitis has rotated her in a different direction, pulling the tablet out from where Milo was expecting it…leaving nothing for him to swipe at…Milo gasped…the only thing ahead of him being the wall of the entrance right in front of his face…which he met with the full force of his hasty leap. “Bleh!” The deer blurted as he slammed into the wall and fell straight back, dazed for a small moment. He shook his head shortly after, trying to dispel the momentary weakness before he sprung back up. “Aella, please…put the tablet down.” His mind raced after that. Should he tell her it was the one way she could leave? If he did, would Zen be mad? What if he told her the thing ‘knocking’ upstairs could walk through the front door if she wasn’t careful? Maybe that would work! Or would she not believe him? His mind paused as he tried to think of the best way to divulge how careful she had to be with that artifact.  

LucaRominov

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:53 pm

• Why the hell was everyone trying to get in her way?! The second she was about to try using magic on the fancy demonic thing, the club stalker guy was in her face! Granted, she wasn't expecting it, so he was able to easily snatch her chin and turn it toward him, the upper half of her body moving to follow on instinct so she wasn't awkwardly craning her head. As it just so happened, the baby venison had taken a flying leap toward her hand, which conveniently turned with her body. If he hadn't annoyed her so much earlier that day, perhaps she might've felt bad or concerned for the 2 legged bambi. Unfortunately for Milo, Aella had no fondness for the deerling so she completely ignored the juicy little smack it made against the wall as it completely failed its objective.

All she did was make a mental note to keep the artifact out of reach from the child, which she deemed easy enough due to the height of her shoes. Since her stilettos were rather tall, Mephitis would find Aella eye to eye with him, the stilts making up the difference in height. There was no recognition in her features, which regarded him with irritation and spite. Steely crystals split in half by a thin line of black locked onto his ever changing irises, too pissed off to find them pretty at the moment. Maybe later, she'd think back and ponder this moment, but for now she was leading with piss and vinegar. Her free hand shot up to grab his wrist, practically throwing it off of her like a piece of trash.

Aella scoffed at him, upper lip curling into an unkind smear. Mephitis would see her canines had elongated slightly "Don't ******** touch me stalker." The shimmery, baby bat wings behind her flexed in warning, echoing her emotional state. "I don't need a gun to take you out." She might not even need her powers now that she had talons. ********, Aella needed to go home and figure out why she had suddenly shifted after a year of nothing.

Her dragon gaze flickered down to the stone in her hand and she pushed mana into it, hoping it would open up a portal or something going back to the club.

With: ??? and roadkill
                                                Doing: finding a way out

User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:05 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: Aella and Milo

xxx W e s l e y xxx
      User Image

"Don't ******** touch me stalker."

That... That hurt. Wesley felt a burning sword plunge itself deep within his soul as the very women he loved called him a stalker. The pain only intensifying with the thought that she didn't even pause for a second. Nothing about his visage, his features, and his presence made her stop and consider who she was talking to at that moment. It all came down to one thing. He had changed so much that she couldn't recognize him in any way. He wasn't *Mephitis* anymore. He was just some freak. A stranger that was obsessing over her. A blessing that kept him hidden from people that wanted to kill him. A curse that made him unrecognizable to those he loved so dearly.

"Aella." Mephitis choked out as she once again focused on activating the artifact in her hand. His eyes snapped down suddenly to the dragon scale that she wore around her wrist. His scale. His eyes widened for a moment before he reached out and grabbed onto her wrist. This time, his hold was far stronger and he didn't even realize it.

( Section below happens if Mephitis is able to catch Aella's hand before she's able to leave Ogotunam. Not sure how it works. Feel free to cut him off anywhere in this post )

"This! I-I gave you this! This is my scale, Aella! Wesley stammered out as his mind started to run wild. The young dragon had such a terrible habit of just spewing out words rather than focusing on what he actually wanted to say. So, he seemed almost insane as he pointed directly at the scale. "It's a scale right from chest. It still has my mana in it. I-I gave it to you before... Before the dual." Wesley's gaze became distant as all the energy within him seemed just disappear. Sorrow filling his poor heart as he continued to stare at the scale. It still had the violet, vibrant color of his old dragon form. His new scales were nothing like that. The ones showing upon his skin were almost like mirrors as a brilliant chromatic display overlayed it. "Before the explosion... Before I ruined everything."

P a r i a h xx K i n g

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:09 pm

• Grabbing the demi goddess when she was in a foul mood wasn't the best of plans. Even though she hadn't used any of her abilities in over a year, they were still there humming underneath the surface and begging to be unleashed. Aella was pretty sure she could flatten this shiny dragon's a** which is why she was 100% about to tell his b*****d to eat dirt when he grabbed her wrist. Her own energy was buzzing up within her, spiraling into a ball of compressed power that was ready to lash out at a moment's notice. Except something completely unexpected came out from beneath that high tech mask of his.

Aella's brow furrowed like storm clouds gathering on a tumultuous horizon, her shattered gaze piercing into the stranger's chromatic hues as his words cut through the haze of her anger. A flicker of recognition danced behind her steely gaze, both for the story and the tenor if his voice. She couldn't deny the sense of familiarity that washed over her at the mention of the dragon scale, the weight of his confession hanging heavy in the air. For a brief moment, her heart stirred with a glimmer of hope and all the walls she had erected around herself began to crumble, the memories of their shared history flooding her mind like a torrential downpour.

Mephitis wouldn't pick up on the vulnerable clenching of her insides as they buckled under the possibility what if offered- a sweet ending to the past's nightmare- but he would feel the way her pulse alit with fear of the disappointment that would come if she even allowed herself to grasp even a fragment of that hope. Then just as quickly as it had come, the spark of recognition faded, extinguished by the flames of her fear and mistrust. She shook her head, dismissing his words as nothing more than the deceptive ramblings of someone who had far too much information.

"No, Mephitis gave it to me and I don't know how you found me or how you got the information you did, but whatever stupid plan you have to try and trick me into thinking you're him isn't going to work." With that said, Aella unleashed the energy she'd been stirring up within herself. Air was meant to compress into his hand between her flesh and his and then pop outward, forcing him to release her wrist but... well... she was out of practice. Unfortunately for both of them, her aim was off and the air compression happed right next to his hand instead of inside it.

Perhaps it was a good thing he was partially shifted, because the force of the air threw their hands away so hard it could have tossed their whole bodies with it. Instead, Mephitis would be able to keep them from toppling over. The same could not be said about the arcane stone in her hand, which hurled itself out of her shoddy grip just as a portal was opening back to the club. Unfortunately for Shingen, he was up to the batters plate and pitcher had sent the baseball sized rock was speeding right at his face. Would the BoM agent be able to dodge in time or was he about to get a crack in the front of his skull?

With: ??? and roadkill
                                                Doing: oopsies

User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:36 am
User Image

Shingen Maeda

Shingen watched as Zenith disappeared into the plated prison. He stood strangely still, unmoving and seemingly unafraid. A malicious smile stretched across his face as if he knew something Shingen did not. The technique went without interruption and the sealing proceeded into the cube that then fell to the ground. Shingen then let out his held breath, having seen many monsters sealed away with a lesser fight. The cube’s eyes opened, reflecting the menacing green eyes of it’s prisoner. As Shingen gathered himself, he noticed something had gone wrong. The eyes now wept a thick black sludge that began to spread across the floor in an unending river of black.

Looking around in confusion, Shingen tried to discern exactly what was happening. That should have sealed him! Zen had to be the source! He thought as he began to look around the room for anything that could be cursed. Could it be the sword itself? He wondered but before he could spot the sword again, the black bile had filled the surfaces of the room from top to bottom. Along with this familiar black substance was an even blacker filling. A terrible fog of fear and dread had frozen those who would try and get away. It was surely magical as Shingen himself felt the drag and tug upon his chest. Could this be the ‘Ocean’ he had been talking about?

Attention returned to the cube, the unmistakable source of this curse, until someone called his name. Shingen looked up to see a figure coming up from the lake. A woman’s figure was revealed as the black drew away from her. A blonde, blue eyed girl with long hair and a pleading look on her face approached. Looking on in shock, Shingen’s heart fell. ”Ashley” He muttered as she spoke of her unwillingness to have anything to do with him, the pain in her voice palpable. It had been ages since he’d seen her in person and had no doubt grown into quite a woman by now.

Shingen dropped to his knees as the world stopped and all that remained was the two of them like once upon a time. That was until she began to come apart at the seams. Taking her place forcefully were the faces of two men, amalgamated as one creature. The terror of what befell the beauty before him paralyzed him before realizing who now had come from his past to haunt him. Two men he’d known as friends and confidants who had been traitors and betrayers all along, not only to Shingen’s cause but to him personally. b*****d... Shingen hissed through gritted teeth.

Innocents nearby could be heard being consumed by creatures of nightmare that had also sprung up out of the black surface. ”You’ll pay for this. Shingen seethed as the great offense of someone wearing her face mockingly. Cursed ghouls joined the abominable mass of flesh that stood before him. They surrounded Shingen and converged on him to try and devour him like they had done to the others. He tried to stand but struggled, his physical strength nearly all sapped from him. A circle of blue mana instead, appeared over his head, with serrated teeth, it resembled a circular saw blade that spun in the same way and began to spin around Shingen’s person. Severing his enemies as they came up to him.

Shingen’s gaze had fallen to the floor in pain, reeling from what he had seen. Then, a voice called out to him, taunting him. He closed his eyes as the creature sought to drink in his pain like sustenance. He began to draw in mana from around him as his breath became haggard. His exhaustion making everything difficult. The drawing in of mana was slow, not being able to reach the heights he was at before after his last technique. It was as if the curse was hampering his recovery and any light of hope from blazing. The monster taunted and enjoyed in the suffering around him but as much as Shingen despised him, knew he’d be giving him what he wanted by cultivating hate in his heart.

His helplessness and desperation to stop the carnage around him raised his heartrate, as if hs body fought to get up. Running his hand into his jacket pocket, Shingen reached for a reserve energy source, finding none. Coming up from the black lake was Zenith’s body who had somehow escaped the cube entirely. Shingen watched in disbelief as he realized the sealing had failed. It meant he was out classed and could very much expire in the next few moments. Eyes had opened on the walls of the room as if the cube had actually been overridden and cast back upon the outside world in reverse. As the ghouls continued to come, Shingen’s saw blade faded away and something the size of a dagger appeared. A simple crystal like prism appeared and weaved in and out of the cursed ones that still came, progressively slowing down over time as Shingen’s mana reserve ran dry.

As the ghouls inched closer and closer, Shingen could only stare back into Zenith’s cursed eyes, that cursed blade at his side. The creature spoke out to him, telling him to surrender to him in order to end it all, placing the loss of life at Shingen’s feet. Once again he had been powerless to stop innocents from dying. Once again he had been too weak to contain the darkness from spilling out and doing what it pleased. Shingen closed his eyes as he began to consign himself to what would come when he died, knowing the Maeda and BoM would do what they could to contain Shingen’s other prisoner. Perhaps his successor would do a better job than he ever could. The monster’s out stretched hand closed in on him, closer and closer.

It was then that Zenith was suddenly slammed to the wet floor. A suited blonde man with very distinct markings landed over him, making a sudden entrance. Shingen’s shot up a look at what was happening, interrupting his mana gathering. I know him... He studied him, the tattoos on his neck and chest. Gritting his teeth again, he tried to keep himself from being swept up by the black current of rot that was returning to Zen. It had taken a devil to come and apparently re-capture whatever had been let out into public. There were multiple planes of existence clearly involved here and the parties tied to said planes had come along with them to make an appearance. It lent itself to explain the lack of effectiveness in Shingen’s own sealing ability. The being who now stood before him was responsible for putting a stop to the south american incident and while that had been no small feat, devils did not do favors.

”Leviathan” Shingen whispered back at him when he had been addressed. Shingen hated the fact that a demon had sealed away something a Maeda should have been able to seal, given the source of their power. Even after everything had happened, Shingen refused to simply sit on the floor, defeated. He tried to stand up but his legs had lost their strength. As the demon made his way to the wall, Shingen struggles against himself, his efforts becoming clear and clearer as he shook in his straining. The yellow haired man made a motion, opening up the wall as if a door had always been there. Shingen had nearly managed to get himself up to one knee when he spotted the door. Just through to the other side of the threshold, he could see a glimpse of Aella and Mephitis. Then, just as he spotted the short and unmistakably horned humanoid, previously aligned with the BoM, a slight glingt of light grabbed his attention. A stone tablet closed in on his head and while he normally would have simply caught it encased in mana, that strength had left him. It struck him right between the eyes and on his forehead, throwing him onto his back limp and utterly unconscious.

Outfit: Tattered Suit

GhostsNeverDie

Beloved Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:59 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: Aella, Milo, Zen, Shingen, and Levi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Internally: Can I not be traumatized for five minutes!?!

xxx W e s l e y xxx
      User Image

Wesley's eyes lit up as he saw the recognition within Aella's own shattered gaze. A single small shimmer of hope linked them for the briefest of moments. A dream that Wesley could cling to amongst after all these days of running, falling, and failing. If she was alive, perhaps the world wasn't as terrible as he believed. Maybe, he could pick up the broken pieces of his life and create something he could believe in once again. He could be whole once again. Although, the dragon was forgetting the hell that awaited him outside of this room. He was a cursed being now in so many ways. He'd never be able to show Aella the love pouring out from within him. He'd also never escape the fact that he would forever be a wanted man now. For now, those worries stayed locked away within his mind... Until Aella hit him with a horrible new reality. A blatant rejection of who he was, straight to his own face.

"No, Mephitis gave it to me..."

Wesley's expression change from a soft, warm stare to one of pure shock and betrayal. Deep down, he knew how different he looked now. He knew his eyes weren't the same candied hues they use to be, his hair no longer contained a single strand of dark blue, and so much more. Honestly, he didn't even recognize himself in the mirror anymore after this long year. Still, how could she not see that it was him? How could she think anyone else in this world would have such intimate information? He wanted to know what crazy theories were running through her mind so he could dispel every single one. He was desperate to find some anchor again and it showed. His hold staying locked around her wrist as he tried to readjust the distance between them. The dragon hoping that he could reach her if he took a different approach. Although, this small movement had helped in keeping him from being launched away.

"Aella, please. I-" His words would be left unheard as a powerful blast exploded out from her. The sheer force putting the dragon's strength to the test in that moment as he took on a wider stance and dug his heels in so that the two of them wouldn't be thrown around in that very moment. His hand staying locked around her wrist as the air rushed out and away from them. When he was certain he wasn't going to fall over, Wesley immediately reached back out for Aella. His other arm looping around her back as he pulled her in tight. Even with half his face covered up by the mask, the pain and distress was clear upon his face. He needed Aella to know it was him. He didn't care how much she fought against it at this point. He was almost frantic as he cried out, "Aella! You can't just stand there and th-"

That's when Wesley realized something. They weren't just in the room anymore. His draconic senses burning themselves within his very mind and demanding he listen to his instincts. Those kaleidoscopic eyes flicking over to slits once again as Wesley shifted his gaze away from Aella. In all honesty, he wish he hadn't looked. How much death and horror did Wesley have to witness in his life? How was it that such hell seemed to constantly n** at his heels whether he was the cause of it or not. What twisted fate did he share with those around him? He just stared off for a moment as he looked through the portal. His eyes shifted from one thing to the next. Each thing he saw bringing about a new tidal wave of emotions, making him unsure of how to feel. The amalgamations of flesh, Shingen, then Zen, and finally... A blonde that stood the closest out of all of them. He didn't know this man. Wait, did he? Wesley just stood there gawking at the other man as the dragon continued to hold onto Aella. His body was still instinctively on the defensive but he had no idea who he was fighting anymore.

P a r i a h xx K i n g

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

Barcelona

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers