Now i do not know how it works.. since i did not really follow dear vo when it happened last time....

But i know 1 will be leaving... cause i think the last time that happened.. Ciel left.. (VA: KENN)

Whatever.. i just hope it is not Re-o-do, Momochi or A....

(if it is Re-o-do please please pleeease let him be replaced by another pink haired guy...'A' but then again.. i do like Toshiki Masuda.. .-.)

Like i said i do not know how it works... do the person who sell the most CD's irl leave?? or is it determined before???? ugh.. no idea.. maybe last time it was BOTH!!!?? OAO ugh.. whatever... please not my top 3 guys... .-. especially since i think... Ciel woulda been top for me?? cause i liked at least one of his songs so so much....

Also.. i ask why its been decided already too because KENN seemed to drop off the face of the earth too lately.. (not since dear vo i think??? but yea.. i have not heard of him in ages... .-. i think his release on stuff slowed down in betwen then and now too????? i mean.. i think he was in Mieji Tokyo Renka... but... that was so long ago now...)