Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Porto Marinada Market Auction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:59 pm
Aile looked between Leslie and Ter, nodding after Leslie's outburst and sighing. "Sixty five!" Time to see if anyone would raise after that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:05 pm
And that was it. With a sigh, I walked back over to Keiko, who didn't seem very happy. "So, how much do we owe?" she asked sternly.

I raised an eyebrow at that. "Nothing," I told her. "It's an auction. Only the winner pays."

"Oh," Keiko replied, immediately calming down. "Why did you bother, then?" she asked.

"One, I was hoping someone would back down before I had to," I admitted sheepishly. "Two, to make whoever had more money than us work for it."

"Spite, then," Keiko huffed. She shrugged before I could respond, and the two of us headed off to some other part of the building.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:58 pm
And with two quick bids, Leslie found herself utterly eclipsed in her ability to still be able to compete. Letting her shoulders droop as her fighting spirit evaporated, Leslie moved to leave the auction. "Was a stupid idea. Probably would've made things worse anyways." She muttered, slowly trudging her way deeper into the market after the other Snagems.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:24 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile looked between Leslie and Ter, nodding after Leslie's outburst and sighing. "Sixty five!" Time to see if anyone would raise after that.

Pounding his gavel the auctioneer would then point it at Aile and shouted. "Sold to the lady for sixty-five thousand Pokedollars!" He declared, the crowd giving scattered applause as well as 'oohs' and 'ahs', she could even hear a few comments about being rich. The same Crabomable from before would push its way through the crowd and present Aile in its neck satchel the Mega Diploma she worked so hard to obtain, it was finally hers.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:40 pm
Aile let out a sigh of relief as the gavel was slammed, taking off her backpack and digging through it for money to pay, the comments about her being rich causing her to blush slightly. Recovering with a shake of her head, she’d place the money in the Pokémon’s neck pouch while retrieving the Mega Diploma, nodding to the large creature. "Thank you," she'd tell the Crabomable, placing the diploma deep into the bag as a precaution against any potential thievery. She spent so much money on that thing, like hell she was going to put it into an easily accessible part of the backpack. "Get this thing turned in as soon as possible... Right, no, I don't think I need to go back to Kalos with this thing. I think," she muttered to herself, running through her thoughts as she finished reorganizing her bag rather quick. "... How much do I have left?" Oh dear.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff