Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Porto Marinada Market Auction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:26 pm
"Our next item comes all the way from Kalos, possibly one of the rarest items we've ever offered here!" The auctioneer declared, a woman walking up to his side, showing off some sort of blue scroll. "We're told that with this Mega Diploma in hand one may exchange it for a Key Stone from the Tower of Mastery without passing the test! It's literally a 'Mega Evolve for free' certificate! The bidding will start at twenty thousand Pokedollars!" The man declared, the crowd audibly gasping.

(Auction ends Sunday, April 2nd, at 6 pm central time.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:29 pm
Leslie had been in the back for the moment but the sound of the Mega Diploma up for auction immediately set her off. Maybe that would be the ticket for what she needed and then she could stop bugging GRAY like she had been. So, without hesitation, she would shout out, "20 thousand!" The girl called, looking down to the Pokeballs for her Onix and her Mawile as the thought of them getting to Mega Evolve began to cross her mind.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:35 pm
"This, on the other hand..." I said when I noticed the Mega Diploma.

"That?" Keiko asked, before seeing the item. "Can you even use it? I didn't know you had the Pokemon-side of that item at all."

"Gardevoirite," I told her. "Rala's been holding it for a while, now."

"Rala?" Keiko asked, a little bewildered. "You're not thinking of having her use it right away, are you?"

"Absolutely not," I insisted, a little insulted that she'd think that of me. "But it'll be a nice thing to surprise her with when she's at 100%."

Keiko thought about it for a bit, then nodded. "Okay. Just don't spend all our money. You're already wanting to get a side-job for our bank account," she told me.

I smirked at that. "I wouldn't be surprised if some of our friends will be able to outbid me entirely with what we got. But there's no harm in trying for it." With that, I walked up to where the item was being sold. "Twenty-one thousand."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:36 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow when the next item came up, fully intending to head out after the first one. However, the Mega Diploma piqued her interest, leaving her standing there staring. Finally, Aile snapped out of her reverie when Leslie called out for the first bid. Oh, like hell she'd give thi up without a fight. She was Kalosian, this was something from her backyard, so to speak. "Twenty three," she'd yell, raising her hand. Maybe this is why her parents decided to come here instead of anywhere else in Paldea? Suddenly, she might have understood.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:47 pm
Aden would perk up in his window shopping around the market, taking everything in until he heard the auction about to start. "...huh. That might be useful... maybe give the one back to dad, too." Stepping forward and raising a hand, he'd speak up and take a chance. "Twenty-five thousand!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:01 pm
People are going in this hard, aren't they? I thought to myself, seeing as Aile and Aden raised by two thousand each. Well, we're nowhere near my limit yet, I thought smugly.

"Twenty-seven thousand," I called out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:27 pm
Aile looked at everyone else joining in, a small smirk on her face. Well, this was going to be a fight, it looked like. Time to brawl, then. "Thirty thousand!" A smirk was starting to grow on her face. This was going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:34 pm
Leslie would immediately catch onto the other participants of the auction, staring with vicious intent towards Terashi, Aile, and Aden. "Back off! I need this! This is the only way I'll get it in time to test!" Leslie bellowed at her fellow Snagems, halting her shouting to let out another cough while she shot her hand up again. "Thirty three thousand!"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:39 pm
Oh, okay. You wanted to play risky, huh? Okay. "You're not the only one. Fourty-thousand." I said with a smirk. If they were willing to bid more than I had, I might as well get to that point and see.

Keiko frowned at me as I said that. Not because of what I said, but because she got the feeling we'd end up losing all our Snag Coins to something I couldn't even use right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:52 pm
Aile raised her eyebrows at Ter's bid, the smile not leaving her face. We were starting to do the giant hikes, were we? Let's go, then. "Sorry, Leslie, but this whole Mega Evolution stuff comes from my home region. I want a piece of that action, too." Let's not mention her reluctance to be in Kalos currently, though that's another thing entirely. "Fourty eight thousand!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:05 pm
Wheeling between Terashi and Aile as they both placed another bid, Leslie bit down on her lip as she mentally went over how much she had still pocketed for any sort of potential things she might find to help her out of her current situation. Letting out another cough, Leslie shouted, "I don't care if you want it because it's from your region! I need it now before things get any worse! Fourty nine thousand!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:05 pm
I didn't know what Leslie's situation was, but I wasn't about to back down, regardless. "Fifty-one thousand," I called out. Granted, I didn't NEED it, and we were starting to reach the limits of what I had Snag-Coin-wise, but I wasn't going to let that stop me either. Well, for as long as I could help it, anyway. At the very least, I was going to make these two work for it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:13 pm
Aile tilted her head as Leslie shouted at the two other Snagems, frowning with concern. Things getting worse? What did she mean by that? She'd hear Ter's call, raising her hand once more. "Fifty five," she'd declare, raising her hand once again. Though, Leslie was starting to make herself doubt what she was doing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:19 pm
Leslie would panic as she finally reached the tally of her pocket money that she had in her pocket, the price of the auction very rapidly approaching her limits. So she had only one chance and that was to hit her maximum and pray that Aile couldn't match it. "Screw you both! Sixty thousand!" Leslie shouted, another cough ripping out of her after that bellow.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:38 pm
Welp, here we go, I thought, though given that neither of them were showing signs of hostility, I was pretty sure this wasn't going to happen for me. "Sixty-two thousand," I called out, bidding every last Snag Coin I had.

Keiko was behind me with her arms crossed, tapping her feet. If things ended here, we'd lose all the company money we had, and she was too busy being annoyed to notice how serious Leslie was being, or how not shaken Aile was.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff