Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:25 pm
At Sol's suggestion Team Snagem has decided to take a little vacation in his home region of Paldea and thanks to Sub's thriftiness they were able to procure some cheap tickets for a trip aboard a ship leaving Coumarine City of the Kalos region, only problem is the team had to leave ASAP to catch their ship. Sub was quick to pack his own bags and via Claydol teleport himself, and others, to the Coumarine City Pokemon Center. Immediately upon arrival the salty sea air of the Galarian Channel would greet the Snagems, the bustling port city of Coumarine as alive as ever.

Since the end of the war and the second Kalosian Revolution there has been a considerable uptick in port activity with aid coming into the region as well as new trade routes opened as the region reforged ties with other regions, one in particular their close neighbor of Paldea. They were currently working on a rail line connecting Kalos to Paldea, since all other connections through the Kalos-Paldean mountain range were destroyed long ago. For now the easiest route was by sea.

"Ah! Hello Kalos! To think just a few years ago I would have been shot the moment I stepped foot into this region." Sub declared as he appeared in front of the Pokemon Center, only getting the slightest of glances. It wasn't long ago that he was the region's most wanted man, but that was back when they had a king. Wasting no time he would begin to head towards the city's port and their ship. "Come on, no time to dilly dally!" Someone was excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:45 pm
As he entered the city with the port, the smell of the ocean hitting his nostrils was filled with not only good feelings, but memories of the land of which he came from. It was a beautiful sight to see the ocean again. He remembered on how the smell was there with the biggest of seafood buffets in sandgem. He also loved how the ocean breeze felt, it has been amplified with it hitting his fur now.  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:04 pm
With everything taken care of, Keiko, and I appeared along with Absinthe and the other Snagems in Coumarine City. While Keiko and Abby started heading toward the port, I gave Sub the stink-eye. Did he really have to bring that up? It was like he wanted to draw attention to himself or something. I shook my head and caught up with Keiko as we all headed toward the port.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:24 pm
SubonicXP
"Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't a gaggle of people trying to throw the nearest mart's stock of Poké Balls at Cera here," Sol added, having arrived alongside Sub and already following him. "Not that they'd work now unless someone also stole a Snag Machine."

Aden, Cera and- somehow- Amaranth also would arrive around the same time thanks to the teleportation, though Amaranth was admittedly a little more disoriented than the others.

"Yeah, I think I'm fine with not experiencing that a second time. Don't much like being some wanted 'mon because someone too up their own butt said so," Cera remarked, making her thoughts clear on that old subject.

"You know, dad, I know you've talked about your home to sis and I before, but some of the secrecy's... I don't know, confusing? If it was because you thought Ein would do something to the region, I doubt he would've needed a reason. I mean, you haven't sounded like you have regrets about Paldea or anything."

Amaranth was quiet, trying to look up whatever she could on her SNAG as she got her bearings, but not much was coming up. Giving a slightly disappointed look, she'd put it away and figured just going there was going to be more informative overall.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:29 pm
Truthfully, one would have thought it would be a cold day in hell before I found myself on another vacation. “I swear to God, why the hell do you people insist I really need to push my luck more is beyond me!” Hell found itself a little chilly today…

“Blizzard, you need to actually calm down. You had one incident. One.” Freth would say as I ended up following her on the ship.

“It usually only takes one!” I replied.

“If it helps you, you can stay in the hotel room for as long as you want.” Tristen then spoke up, following me.

“Then what would be the point in going on a vacation!?”

“Blizzard, if I have to go through a rare moment of time-off away from the med lab listening to you belly ache throughout this vacation, I will assure you that I will have Orderly pay you special attention once we get back.” I looked back down the ramp, Doc Owl was starting to board the ship as well, his bags being carried on by Orderly.

“I’m even surprised you’ve even bothered.”

“I told you before, Blizzard, I do like to get out every now and then. It’s not all sterile instruments and complaining patients all the time. Speaking of, if you don’t mind, please shut up.”

“Doctors orders, Blizz.” Tristen then said. I couldn’t help but to roll my eyes pretty hard.

“Perhaps while I am out on this excursion, maybe I can work on something for later while we are out here?” the Doc then stated.

“On what by chance, Doc?”

“I picked up a Pokémon over the past month that I think might be able to help Orderly around the med lab. Though, its going to take some work in getting it to that point.” Doc said, taking out a PokéBall, and tossing it out on the deck once he arrived. In a flash, out came a tiny cat creature, black and red all over.

“A…Litten?” Tristen asked. Tristen realized that he had one of his own that he needed to raise that he had a hard time getting around to raising as of late.

“Yes, with the whole issue with psychic types as of late, I figure that a Incineroar might do me some justice here in the near future.”

“A Machamp and a Incineroar. Doctors’ assistants. That is a scary proposition.”
The hunter spoke within the reaches of Freth’s mind. “Never the less, I’m actually surprised the moment Sub brought up a vacation you managed to coerce Blizzard into taking this trip.”

“I don’t want to hear a word out of you either.” Freth then said silently. “You singlehandedly ruined a chunk of the last one with your stupid mission.”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:36 pm
Reno, Leslie, and Aria would all stride out of the doors for the Pokemon Center, each in their own unique state of dress compared to their typical clothing. Reno would be sporting a sleeveless shirt and a pair of jeans, both of his prosthetics having been altered to a more flat black plastic look compared to their usual shiny metal and lit points of power.

Aria would already be narrating to a SNAG drone as she marched out, herself clad in a crop top and short cotton vest, jean skirt, and some lighter flats. "Hey, everyone! Guess whose going on vacation!? Well, all of the team is going, but yours truly is getting out to explore the region of Paldea and show you all what it looks like!" She announced, quickly looking to her phone to see what response she was getting to wanting to show off this relatively unknown region to her followers. "Im sorry, I dunno who this Iono girl is. Guess I have some watching to do on the boat trip over! Well, thanks for the content rec, everyone!"

Trailing behind alongside another Snagem would be Leslie, having apparently gone ahead with a much more covering look of a gray hoodie, full-length black pants, and a pair of combat boots. Grumbling as she looked at the rest of the cheery morons, she would turn to the other Snagem next to her, doing his best to remain inconspicuous. "Beau, what the hell are you doing?"

The masked man would yelp, drawing his large coat closer as she spoke. "Damnit! Don't say that too loud. Sub may be in the clear but I don't wanna see how well liked I am or hybrids are in this place." Beau snapped back to the girl, the cough mask slipping slightly as he spoke and showing off his very much hybrid facial features. Freezing as he realized what had just happened, Beau would quickly readjust the mask before quickly trying to get himself into the middle of the Snagem pack and out of easy sightlines for anyone who might recognize him.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:10 pm
The Snagems would arrive at the port and be greeted by all the beautiful boats, ships, and yachts docked. Kalos was a popular destination for the wealthy to vacation in and they often brought their toys with them. Looking at his SNAG which contained their digital tickets Sub began to look and wander around trying to find their ship. He would pass all kinds of ships, big ones, small ones, fishing vessels, dumpy ones, etc. However he could just not find theirs. Finally admitting defeat he waved down someone who looked like a dock worker, and was, and asked for their assistance. "Monsieur! Could you help me find our ship?" He asked, showing the dock worker the screen of his SNAG.

The man would give Sub a somewhat long stare, that tell tale look that said 'you look familiar' but alas would turn his gaze upon the SNAG's screen and smile. "Hon hon! Yes, that one will take you to Paldea, though not the most comfortable ride. It's three piers down that way." The man continued to grin as he pointed behind Sub, his smile sly and knowing.

Sub would pull back his SNAG, give the man a confused look and began to walk back the way he came, counting the piers as he passed them, finally arriving at the third one. All he could do was just stare. "No wonder it was a good deal..." He commented as he laid eyes upon their ride to Paldea. It looked like it was once a Krabby boat, the kind Sub would watch come to and fro at the port of Olivine City. The boat had since been converted into what is suppose to be a passenger ship but he knew a Krabby boat when he saw one, and smelled one, that smell never goes away, no matter how much you clean it. Painted sloppily on the side was the ship's new name, 'S.S. Flaming Skull'. A skull and flames motif also painted on its side.

"Bonjour! You must be my- mon dieu it's all of you!" A man would walk down the pier as he spotted the group gathering in front of his boat but would stop suddenly when he recognized Sub, Reno, Blizzard, and others, his feign Kalosian accent slowly dropped, replaced by a Alolan one. "You and your friends killed Lysandre! Destroyed Flare! Ruined my career! I was finally off the streets!" The man shouted, pointing an accusing finger as he stomped down the pier towards them. He made it front of Sub, staring at him angrily.

"Trey! Don't act like you aren't thankful!" Another man called out as he approached the bow of the ship and shouted. "Hey Snagems!" He shouted, now they definitely had some heads nearby turn to face them. The man named Trey would spin around to face his friend. "Ace! Shut up! You're drawing attention." Trey shouted back at the other man, ironically drawing even more attention. He would then turn around to face Sub again. "You don't recognize us, do you?" He asked, all Sub could do was shake his head no. "Twenty-one and twenty-three?" Trey said as he pointed at the boat and then himself.

"Still nothing...are you taking us to Paldea in that floating bucket? Please tell me you have something more...seaworthy..." Sub asked, changing the topic, flustering Trey even more than he already was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:26 pm
SubonicXP

As Sub talked to the two men that apparently knew us all too well, the rest of us on the other hand just stared at the ship that we were supposedly going to take a ride to Paldea in. Freth winced hard out of the blue, nearly hobbling over as if the biggest migrane hit her. "Freth? What's wrong?" Tristen asked, rather concerned.

"She's laughing at us. And the boat. Quite loudly." Freth said. Doc could not also help but to stare, pushing up his glasses. I stared at the ship rather deadpan, then made a 180 degree turn, walking off.

"All aboard the Gardevoir express back to HQ!" I said, taking out a Pokeball. Freth reached over towards me, grabbing me by my vest collar.

"Stop." Freth bluntly stated.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:31 pm
"I don't know, there's probably still worse among barato-class voyaging," Sol remarked, eyeing the ship up and down for a moment. "I take it you two are doing well enough. Not that I recognize you, far from it, but you're not against us, no?"

Cera gave an apprehensive look. While getting looks because of the team's... reputation? Renown? Were getting less surprising, she still wasn't keen on it happening around here more than it had to. "Were we supposed to remember you two or...?" She asked, hands at her face in an effort to keep the ship's lingering Krabby smell from overpowering her.

"So the flames and skulls, they make it sail faster, right?" Aden asked. He certainly didn't recognize the pair, not having met them before this point, so he saw no reason to humor them.

"Sub, I know money's not the easiest thing for us to keep a grip on," Amaranth finally spoke up, backing up a step at the ship before her and fearing the thing would capsize on the way there. "But maybe there's such a thing as too cheap? Just a thought?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:03 pm
For the second time in a month, Monique found herself in Coumarine, except this time instead of being in the upper city she was in the lower city with its salt air and marinas.

And she wasn't alone. Still, it was essential to take an Illusion along for any trip to Kalos, like one took their weapons if they went out into the wastelands. There were a lot of people, too.

When the group made its way to the ship in question, Monique tilted her head. It was a sloppy fishing vessel with a paint job that belonged in a New Po art exhibition. And Sub appeared to know the proprietors...almost too well. Monique sighed and shook her head.  

MoniqueBrie

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:30 pm
Odd arrived in Coumarine with more luggage than he’d planned on. Namely two more Snagem tagging along. Wren and Clare had both decided to join him as he was leaving, though it looked like Lykas had stuck to his decision to stay behind on this trip.

Odd lead the way from the Pokémon Center to catch up with the others that had left a few minutes ahead of them, the trio finding the rest of the team at the marina already searching for their shop. Though by the time they actually got to the group, it looked like said ship had been found and boat had, in fact been a generous descriptor for it. The thing was barely in a condition to be considered a dingy, as far as Odd was concerned. “Is this rustbucket even seaworthy?” He asked as he came to a stop at the edge of the group, overhearing the accusations from the ones who were apparently running it and drawing a complete blank. “Are any of us supposed to actually know you two? It sounds like you don’t even have proper names, just minion numbers.”

“It must be a pretty sad life to not even know your own name…” Clare voiced, sounding upset over it for a moment. “I’m glad I never forgot mine.”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:53 pm
"What do your former careers have to do with the man who declared war on my home region?" I asked the two, giving them a malicious look. "I'd REALLY like to know."

"I don't think that ship is safe," Keiko pointed out, trying not to focus on the people she didn't recognize.

"It's safe as long as it doesn't sink," Abby shrugged, not really caring.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:20 pm
Aile would follow the Snagems, wearing most of her usual ensemble: her tan thin sweater, black slacks, a set on steel toed boots. What would be different would be her choice of accessories. A black baseball cap on her head, with it keeping her hair back away from her face, a pair of large aviators on her face to obscure her eyes, a dark green hoodie jacket instead of her usual bomber jacket would be her green incorporation, and a backpack on her back that probably held some spare clothes were the additions, with the left sleeve shoved into her jacket pocket to attempt to make it appear that something was there. Would it fail? Almost certainly, but she was hoping that it would be enough to make anyone that was paying attention to the group to glance over her. Especially when nearby was a much more fantastical looking creature, Crystal being nearby and looking around.

Crystal looked her usual self, at least, knowing that almost certainly, there would be eyes on her for her odd appearance, with pretty much nothing she could do to obscure it. It was something she'd gotten over ages ago, though the amount of eyes on her made her tilt her head slightly. She hadn't actually been to Kalos first hand, only hearing about how bad their attitudes towards hybrids were. While they might have improved some since those days, she was certain that they hadn't improved radically since then, so she'd merely keep to herself as she watched the surroundings, blinking when they came upon the... potential deathtrap that was supposed to be their transportation. "Uh...."

"What in Arceus' name do they think they're doing," Aile would ask, tilting her shades down slightly to make sure the sunglasses weren't hiding anything before shoving them back up.

"I wouldn't trust just myself on that, much less the entire team. I'd be afraid my density would find a weak spot in the hull," Crystal muttered, shaking her head in disbelief.

"You sink in water," the human asked the lioness hybrid, keeping her eyes on the boat in front of them.

"Like an anchor. That happened to me one too many times when I'd open a Wormhole over the ocean, and I haven't figured out how to fly or float. It's why I felt I needed to figure out how to make my lightboard."

"Riiiiight... Why aren't you using that and taking us there?"

"Beeeecaaaaauuuuuse I don't know where we're going?"

Aile hung her head back, grumbling. "Fine, fair. Ugh."

"Isn't this your home?"

"Lady, my relationship with Kalos can officially fall under 'it's complicated.' I doubt I have many fans here, and... Let's hope no one that knows my family knows I'm here. I wouldn't even know how to repair any damage I caused with and to them." Another heavy sigh would come from Aile as she lifted her head back up, fixing her hat and aviators. "Anyways. I hope we're not taking this thing. Please."

"Same. I hope this is some sort of prank."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:55 pm
Reno would look over towards Ter for a moment before flicking the blonde's forehead between the eyes. "Calm down there, you yappy lil Lillipup. These two barely know their own names, let alone how to be threats. There is absolutely no reason to get excited about them." Reno chided, mentally counting to himself for how long he had before another Snagem proved him wrong on that front.

"Boys!" Beau cried out, immediately throwing off the heavy coat as he surged forward to greet his friends from his minor espionage mission in Alola. "Its been forever! What brought you guys out here!? I thought you had things pretty well set last time I saw you!"

Reno could only sigh as it seemed reality had conspired to both prove his thought right and have it be completely different to the violent outcome he had been expecting.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:58 am
Brian wasn't long in following his teammates, standing with them at the Kalos port. He mostly ignored the antics of his fellow Snagems, looking around at their surroundings with interest. This was his first time being in Kalos, so he wanted to savor the sights while he could, not that the port offered sights more than buildings and open water. Hearing that their ship was three piers down from where they were currently standing, he made his way over and couldn't help gawking at what he saw.

Their ride was a former Krabby boat, if the smell was anything to go by. Not that he minded; the smell of Krabby had never bothered him, despite growing up away from the ocean. The ship, itself, on the other hand, was another issue. The thing looked like a strong wind would blow it apart. While he didn't mind sailing, and had done so several times over the course of his journey, he wasn't sure if the ship, if it could even be called that, would hold all of them.

He knew he couldn't let Grace or Firebrand out, Grace for obvious reasons and Firebrand because he was simply too large, not to mention a Fire-type, but perhaps he could keep Lu out of her ball? Then again, it was probably better not to, just in case. "So when do we leave, Sub?" he asked, wanting to get the trip overseas over with so he could at least be comfortable on dry land again.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff