Submit

Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:48 pm
As summer camp, its struggles and battles, has come to an end, the Giyu family had decided to go on a family trip, wanting to spend the last heated days of the season, before their son would return to the embrace of the Rengoku institution for another year. Rather it would be his luck or the lack of it, Amyas found himself forced into joining the trip.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XAm I invisibe?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tangled up and tongue-tied
What have I become?
XXXXXX███████ ████████ █████XXXXXXXXXXXX█████ ████████ ███████

AmyasXXClerkeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The vibration of the engine and a song at low volume were the only sounds within the car. Teal eyed-irises were looking pointedly with growing tension, outside the passenger's front sit window. The older woman holding to the driving wheel was putting on a mask of impenetrable calmness. From the moment her teenage son mentioned with tight face of the invitation to the trip, she had repeatedly spoke to him his ability and choice to say no. Despite it all, time and again he would nod reluctantly and stride away. Not wanting to push him, Crystal ceased after a while, and went along with the idea, not offering for nor against the idea any longer. Only upon the first day of the trip, did she dare commenting one last time, that if he at any time, wanted to regret and cancel, the option was there.

Now he felt his heart pounding anxiously, and his fingers tapped the door in sync with it. His head was going wild- How was it going to be? What was going to happen? Why the hell was he invited? What would he forced to do now?
              Those thoughts and similar, were running like wild uncaged animals in his mind. Unlike his body, whom was caged within the metal confinement of the vehicle, strapped down by the safety seatbelt. Amyas loathed the drives, his phobias peeking their ugly heads each time. But at least, this time he could open a portal at his own will. The wind was beating relentlessly against him, his hair flying from his head, while he inhaled the air deep into his lungs. His fear and in-confidence were clutching him so strongly, he didn't even dare inquire Hiro what was the plan or even manner of transportation. He was stepping blindly, his fate in others' hands, as it always has been for him. Before he could dwell more of it, the vehicle began slowing its' pace. At last, after a long drive, they have made it to the address delivered. But if a dash of relentlessness had him looking forward to the departing from the small suffocating car, the sight of the house owned by his friend's family, had him filled with an undeniable dread of being thrown from the frying pan into the fire, shrinking in his seat with panic. The house wasn't actually a house, but a huge mansion. Or a fortress maybe. Amyas forehead, was started forming a cold sweat, and it had nothing to do with his choice of clothing. Due to the kind of former history, the former abusing victim was all too familiar with the houses owned by the riches. Unlike usual guests, he would not be brought back then to the front nice big entrance, but to from the back away from prying eyes. There was no hospitality in his welcoming or dwelling, since he was no guest, and he almost never been on the higher parts of the buildings, were the rest of the people living comfortably would be. The times of which he would be shown out to the public, it was never for something even remotely good. There was no helping the slithering worry of what might have laid behind those high walls, as he hugged himself, his hands closing on the fabric of his shirt tightly.
              Ever so slowly, he made his way out of the tin box and onto the ground, one foot at a time, until he was standing, staring with hunted eyes. His mouth was already a dry desert that had him constantly swallowing down. Seeing the paleness of his skin, Crystal came to the boy's side. She knew better than to offer him physical help, instead making it visible for him she was free to assist in every way he deemed helpful.
              Maybe it was a mistake after all. He supposed that he seemed sick enough for now that it might even cross as believable that he was on a low physical condition. Though what would be the implication afterwards? It was what drove him into no attempt at cancelling. And seeing the mansion had made it even more prominent. Hesitantly, he backed to the car, taking hold of the bag with the belongings he packed, threw it over his shoulder, and stepped towards the open gates of what might be hell for all he knew.
              starrynightlight

Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:12 am
User Image
𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 "ℍ𝕚𝕣𝕠" 𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦

It was the start of the yearly ‘family’ trip. Or as Hiro liked to call it, his birthday week. They were going to go out of state, to a nice secluded beach resort, to their family retreat. Hiro’s father, a couple of his most trusted men, along with Hiro, a few of his friends(that Hiro made sure to take to avoid any ‘incidents’, that happened over the past few years), and lastly, a woman, one which Hiro had grown to despise over the years, was going to be going for a week-long festivities. And this year, Hiro had managed to ‘convince’ Amyas to tag along as his plus one! And by convince I mean, demand that Amyas go without even giving the poor boy a chance to reject the offer. After all, why would Amyas even think of saying no to an all-paid expense week-long trip – with the best thing, of course, being able to spend that entire week with Hiro himself? A person would be a fool to say no to such a tempting offer!

While Hiro waited for his friend to arrive, Hiro was stuck in his room, packing a bunch of clothes, and other needed necessities for the trip. He made sure to carry his favorite camera to record all the fun and exciting things that would soon occur on this trip. Maybe, just maybe he could get a few pictures of Amyas and himself having fun. To steal a picture of Amyas smil–

Smack!

Hiro had to drop everything that he was holding at the moment the thought started to come to his mind and reached up to slap his hands on his cheeks in order to keep such an intrusive thought from forming. “Ugh! Stupid…” Hiro hissed under his breath, lowering his hands from his now, rosy cheeks. Did he really slap himself hard enough to make a red impression on his face? Or was the thought of Amyas smiling enough to cause a red hue to stain his cheeks? The answer to this question was Hiro, and Hiro’s alone!

Grumbling under his breath, Hiro picked up the clothes and haphazardly threw them into his suitcase, not even bothering to care to fold them. “I swear if he doesn’t show up, I’m gonna get him the next time we see each other. I’ll be damned if I let him ruin my birthday!“ Hiro huffed, continuing to throw his clothes into the suitcase, not even bothering to see if he was actually getting them in or not.

A few minutes of shuffling through clothes later, Hiro sighs softly to himself as he places his hands on his hips, his observant eyes staring intently at his suitcase. He made a mental note of all the clothes he put in there, counted all the different outfits, and made sure he had enough underwear for the trip. After doing a mental count he concluded that yup! He did have enough! And now that, that was out of the way, it was time to head into the master-sized bathroom and go get whatever else he needed. There was only a little bit more time before Amyas was set to arrive, so why not waste the time finishing up the little things?

It took about ten minutes for Hiro to get all the necessary toiletries, before he came walking out of the bathroom, carrying everything in a bag. “Took a lot longer than I thought it would.“ Hiro muses to himself, finding himself wondering why he spent at least a quarter of his time figuring out how much hair spray and which deodorant he wanted to bring along for the trip. He wanted to make sure he smelt and looked as good as he felt! It was when he was shoving the bag into one of his duffle bags, did a voice call up from downstairs.

Honey, your little friend is here~“ A chipper and happy female voice rang from the bottom of the steps. “Why don’t you hurry up and come down here to greet them?“ She suggested, only getting silence in response.

What the hell did she think I was going to do? Geez… I wish she’d stop calling me honey too.“ Hiro grunts, glaring towards the doorway. He reaches up to run a hand through his hair, putting each strand perfectly back into place, before letting out a sharp exhale through his nose. Now wasn’t the time to be all cranky, Amyas was here! So that meant the trip could begin! Well, soon enough. There were still some other things that needed to be done first. Like a few rounds of one of Hiro’s favorite video games! He was going to show Amyas just how awesome he was at playing videogames~

Shoving the bag into his duffle bag, Hiro hurries out of his room, and down the long and winding spiral staircase to make it down into the main room of the mansion. By the time he got to the bottom of the steps, Hiro was greeted by two people, his father, and the woman that called him down moments ago. The woman wore a bright and friendly smile, her arms wrapped around one of Hiro’s father’s arms in an affectionate embrace. Hiro had to fight down the disgusted look that wanted so desperately to form on his face, having to see such a sight.

His father, however, looked indifferent, allowing the woman to cling to his arms, while his stern gray eyes glared down at his son. “You know when you’re called you come down, immediately. It’s not right to keep a lady waiting.“ His father snaps, his glare intensifying. “How can you ever expect to maintain a relationship when you can’t even do something as basic as that?

Hello to you too, dad.“ Hiro speaks, his tone defiant as he steps past his dad. After all this time, his father was still going to pester Hiro on how to treat a lady right? As if this guy was one to talk. Did he not forget–

So, who exactly is this little friend of yours that’s joining us?“ His father questions, snapping Hiro from his thoughts.

Just a friend I met in school. Quit worrying so much. Geez, dad, you’re embarrassing me.“ Hiro retorts, sarcasm dripping from his words as he walks over to the door. “You don’t have to worry, it’ll almost be like he’s not even there, to begin with, with how quiet he is.“ Hiro replies, reaching for the handle of the door.

His father on the other hand, turns to follow after his son, a look of surprise coming to his face. “He?“ His father repeats, causing Hiro to roll his eyes. “I thought you were going to be inviting a girl this time around. Why is it that you’re always inviting guys? Any child your age would be more than happy to spend a week off with a–“ before he could even finish, Hiro cut his father off from saying anything else, as he let out an embarrassed cry.

Shut it dad!“ Hiro cries out, his cheeks a deep red in color over his dad’s words. Why was his father even going through the wasted effort of even making such a suggestion? Hiro threw his hands out at his sides, as his embarrassment quickly turned to anger. “Maybe I’m not like all the other kids, okay?! Maybe if you actually spent time with me instead of always being off at work, then maybe you’d notice!

The woman finally moves away from Hiro’s father, a look of concern growing in her black orbs. “Now, now, mon petit lapin. Why don’t we–?“ she calls out in a warm tone, hoping to soothe the ever growing tension in the room.

That nickname was enough to set Hiro over the edge. His wrathful eyes turned to the woman in question, a seething look raging behind his stare. “Don’t you dare call me that! You have no right. No right!“ Hiro yells, watching as the woman shrinks back from him, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

That’s no way to talk to her, young man. Apologize. Or so help me, I will make you.“ His dad demands in an authoritative tone, taking a step towards his son.

Ugh, I literally have zero time for this right now. My friend is here, and I’m going to go meet up with him.“ Turning away from his father, Hiro grabs at the handle to the front door once more, and swings them open. The sunlight comes bursting into the now open doorway, casting the entire entry room in a warm, mystical glow. Fractured rainbows from the chandelier that hung from the ceiling danced along the walls, running over the various decorations and portraits that filled the walls. “A great start my birthday week is turning out to be.“ Hiro hisses under his breath as he walks outside, leaving his father and the woman to themselves.

Did I do something wrong?“ She asks, looking up to the man beside her.

No, you didn’t. It was all his fault for overreacting, as usual. There is no way in hell that kid will be ready to take over the family business when I retire…“ Hiro’s father turned away from the entry room and began to make his way upstairs to his bedroom to finish unpacking.

The woman stood there, watching as he left, and once she was out of sight, sighed softly to herself as she looked down at her hands. “All I want is for them both to be happy. Just what can I do to make that happen?“ Hoping that someone above might give her the answer to her questions, the woman tilted her head back, gazing outside through the open doors. “I might as well go meet Hiro’s friend. Maybe that can help?“ She ponders aloud, before walking over to the table near the entrance of the mansion. She reaches into one of the decorative bowls, pulling out a pair of white sunglasses. Composing herself by putting on a smile, she places the sunglasses on, covering the hurt expression within her eyes, and turns towards the doorway.

Meanwhile, Hiro comes running outside meeting up with Amyas and another person. Who was this lady? Was that Amyas’ mom? Slowing to a jog a few feet in front of them, Hiro holds a hand up, waving at the both of them. “Yo, Amyas! I’m so glad you made it!“ Hiro calls out as he makes his approach. “Here I thought you were going to be late.“ Hiro jokes, putting on a charming smile. There was no way Hiro was going to try and act mean and tough in front of Amyas’ mom. No way! He was going to act as if he was the perfect little child that he knew he was deep down inside.

Lowering his hands down to his side, his eyes shifted to look at the woman standing beside Amyas. “Hello, it’s very nice to meet you.“ Hiro replies, bowing in greeting. As he straightened up from his bow, he puts on a smile. “Thank you for allowing Amyas to join me on this trip.“ Hiro chimes, before turning his attention back to Amyas. “So, Amyas, you ready for this trip or what?“ Hiro asks, holding a hint of excitement to his words as he spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XAm I invisibe?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tangled up and tongue-tied
What have I become?
XXXXXX███████ ████████ █████XXXXXXXXXXXX█████ ████████ ███████

AmyasXXClerkeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Grasping the strap over his shoulder for dear life, Amyas tried not to tremble, his anxiousness rising with every step he had taken towards the house. Crystal, as an empath could feel the strong emotions radiating from her adopted child and sent him a reassuring smile. In truth it was for her as it was for him, though the investigator in her would not let her show. Her son needed her strong and supportive and that what she was going to be. Soon, the door leading inside had opened to reveal Hiro's figure, a woman striding behind him towards the entrance too. Wanting to sense the environment, tendrils of her power, unseen nor detected, reached forward towards the two. The female, her lips stretched in a welcoming expression, may have covered her eyes, but the mother could tell with every little detail of her body language, her power only confirming her suspicion, the smile "Did not reach her heart", as Crystal herself preferred to say. Hurt, disappointment, had made it a part of her feel sorry for the woman, even if she knew not of the reason. Her description fitted to the rumors that filled the underground. The second wife of the father of Giyu's family, after the first was told to disappear under mysterious circumstances. The father was yet to be seen. Hopefully he would make an appearance as well, since the mother was looking forward for a… quick chit-chat.
              For the meantime, she would suffice with the two before her.

At the wave directed at him, Amyas waved lightly in respond. The other's smile had made the younger male post go rigid. Crystal at his side would feel a slight surprise and suspicion sipping through. It wasn't an expression he was used seeing upon the amethyst-eyed boy. The teal eyes turned to focus upon him. He tried to the best of his ability to hold his panic from swelling, to show at least a façade that would resemble some calmness, though the affect was the opposite. Instead of trembling and sweating, he was stiff like a stick and white faced, attempting to shy breathing through his mouth. For a brief second, a thought that it had complimented the other far more than his grumpiness crossed through. But at the joke made, Amyas sharply shook his head, luckily not snapping it apart, banishing the previous impression with it. As if he would let himself be late!

The bow of honor had come as another surprise to Amyas that almost jumped out of his skin at the motion, while his mother raised a brow with a smile, appreciating the show the teenage was putting on. The pink-haired lady, had not informed the youngster of her knowledge about the family they were now a step from entering. Part of her hoped for him to cancel prehended the ordeal, not wanting him to be in the middle of the illegal affairs. Though on the contrary, if he was already targeted, at least he would do as good impression as he could make. But for now, she would not hold the father's sins over his son.
              Smiling confidently, she let out a small chuckle as she listened, "Oh, you don't even know how accurate you are young man. Hiro, if I remember correctly. Very nice to fit a face to the name", letting out a small snipe, an elegant covered warning. She turned then towards the second woman to the little gathering, "This is Amyas, and I'm his mother Crystal Clerke", her hand turned up for the other to shake welcomingly.

As though the feminine chime had awakened him, Amyas gut clenched in alarm. Was he too expected to bow?! Something within him had gone many steps back, returning to a state he was slowly coming out from. The surrounding of the mansion, being forced to come, had brought him into his pleasing mode. Looking from one person to the other, the unicorn hurriedly doubled in half, trying to mimic his fellow peer. But instead of the swift move, he found himself losing his footing, head first down. Luckily Crystal was always with her eyes on him. Quickly, she managed to grab to boy pack, saving him from crashing and hurting himself. However, he might have preferred the first option, finding himself on all four right at Hiro's feet, like a dog to his owners. With his head still down, lids fluttered to dry away a sting in his eyes, humiliated. A master and an owner. Was and maybe forever remain such….

The over whelming feeling, made Crystal expression crack and lower herself beside the poor teen, "Amyas, it's alright, just stand up straight. Everyone is allowed to fall. But you have to stand up", she whispered. Instinctively, her hand fell upon his palm, which he in turn draws away from the touch. Unfazed, their eyes met, and after a quick encouraging, she brought herself up and stood between her son and the owners of the large house. "You mind if I'll drink something before I go soon?", she said in a light tone, acting as a distraction. Behind her, Amyas, flushed, pulling on his hoodie as he stood up, gazed defeatedly at the floor.

Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rengoku Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items