Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Jedi Temple, Coruscant Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:38 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.

to say the Council was shocked was ... putting it mildly. some were watching in disbelief, others were eating a Nerf Burger when the young Jedi Master offered them and was eating a giant bag of them as Anakin and Obi-Wan told them the story of what happened earlier that day. Mace Windu, who didn't accept a burger, looked as though he were watching children play pretend, horribly. "Master Simon Xanatos lived over thirty-five hundred years ago ... the fact this ... boy ... claims to be him is absurd" he said as a coughing redirected the Vaapad Style master turn to the chuckling young man in question, his mouth near full of food as he swallowed only to chuckle outright "sorry just ... i was trapped in a statue, took down a platoon of-of Clones- which i want to talk about later by the way- and the only thing you have an issue with is my identity?" he said with a chuckle at the end "a conundrum you are, we admit" Master Yoda said, a burger half-eaten in his claw "ability and arrival, see we can. who you say you are, hard to prove it is" he said as Simon's cheerful exterior frowned and his tongue brushed against the bottom of his teeth."you request proof, that i understand. however if you hold it in your hearts and mind that i'm wrong you would dismiss anything i do. you would not believe the truth even if it was shown to you it seems" he said making the council stir and Obi-Wan raise an eyebrow.
it was hard to believe Simon could go from a cheerful and friendly young man to ... honestly how Anakin described him: suave, calculating, like a charismatic chess player, it was almost scary how similar they were. "what would you propose then?" the Togruta Master (Shak-Ti) asked as Simon crossed one leg over the other and used it like a table, propping his elbows on it and laced his fingers "personally i'd say believe or don't believe, it is your choice but i am who i am, and i am who i was, and i am who i will always be ... but it is obvious this will not progress until it is established i'm telling you the truth which is very difficult: my connection to the Force is ... thread bare and i cannot summon my magic, my lightsaber is gone and anyone who could vouch for me is either dead or if they weren't you would believe them as much as me on this" he said, pressing his lips against his joined hands as though in thoughtful prayer, ignoring Windu's mutter of 'convenient' when he spoke of his unfortunate handicap
"what about a spar?" Anakin said, making everyone jump. they honestly forgot he, Obi-Wan and Ashoka were still there with them "if the legends are anything to believe he should be able to battle a master no problem" he said as he looked over at Simon who had a slightly amused expression "i don't have my lightsaber, and i tried using a regular one but it didn't work" "sense the Force, we do. faint yet strong. a new lightsaber, you could create, hmm?" the small Grandmaster asked as Simon thought about it. "i could ... but i would need something important before i do. see ... my lightsaber is part of a special type of weapons called a keyblade, in order for one to be forged i need a keychain, something that ties it to the world of origin ... but it's not as easy as buying it and clipping it on the handle ... it has to be given to me by a warrior who fights with all their heart, becoming a talisman. but given the Jedi's view on attachment-" "i'll do it" Anakin said making everyone look at him, some with shock, a small about with disappointment (Mace) but with Simon it was gratitude. he wasn't sure why but he felt a pull to this Jedi, as though he knew something loomed in the future, a terrible evil and Anakin was needed, for better or worse. he needed all the friends he could get "thank you" he said with a smile and looked to the council "one day, you have" Yoda said, and with that he dismissed the council

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:46 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

building a lightsaber was the easy part.
thankfully the Jedi had spare parts to spare due to some members of the order having their blades destroyed sometimes due to the war with the Separatists (Anakin gave him the short version about the details), so he had plenty of materials.
no the hardest part was trying to explain to Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ashoka about magic and how different it was to the Force. every time he tried to explain an aspect of magic, Obi-Wan would just deflect it to an aspect of the Force. the truth was, he couldn't do anything to show them what he meant until he could get his requip powers back. "you should see some of the magic others in my Guild have, talk about variaty" he said as he gently placed the piece of the lightsaber on the table "mom and dad are one of the strongest members" he said with a grin
"how humble of you" Anakin said wryly as he folded his arms with a smirk "i'm telling the truth ... i got a combo of both of their magic, plus a little extra ... mom had this ... friend i guess" he said trying to explain. truth was he always cringed when he saw the parts with Jellal in the Memory Lacrimas. "taught mom how to use a spell from his magic set and i learned it as well ... Grand Charriot, one of my strongest moves" he said before setting the last component before getting out the blue kyber crystal with a grimice. apparently yellow was restricted to the Jedi Sentenals and the crystal was so rare now he had to make due with this. "that so? you'll have to demonstrate it when you're able to then" Obi-Wan said as Simon placed the crystal in the slot. right now the Lightsaber looked like a disconected oderly mess, but when using the Force it would align perfectly "best do it in a place you don't mind getting demolished then" he said before exhailing and nodded at Anakin who reached in his pocket and pulled out a keychain. it wasn't much, just another blue keyber crystal attached to a leather cord. looked more like a broken pendent than anything, but it was litterally the thought that counted in this case.
taking the object, Simon closed his eyes and almost seemed to beg for the Force to listen to him. unfortunantly the peices only moved a fraction of a wiggle. trying to bite back his frustration, he kept meditating until he found himself in what he could only discribe as a void version of the world. each movement or sound was slowed and echoed. images flashes before him: an alter with a firgure trapped in stone, a hooded figure sitting on a throne cackling maniacally, an army marching upon the Jedi Temple, hundreds of Jedi being slaughtered, two figures fighting surounded by fire, and finally was a black mask of death with a raspy breath. looking in horror, the vision was started to fade before he heard, clear as day: Onyx speaking to him
"help me, Simon!" she said as the statue was shown again and a blonde woman being flown backwards into a lightsaber with a black blade
Simon gasped before falling backwards as the vision ended. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka looking at him in worry, and Simon's new lightsaber was hovering in the air, compleated and now had the power of a keyblade, which was proof when Simon took it and activated it and saw the blade with the key teeth. turning it off, Simon looked at the three who still were looking at his lightsaber like it was, well, from space. "told you it was different" he said with a shaky smile as he turned it off and placed it on his belt "now ... lets get this spar with the great bald one over with" he said ignoring Ahsoka and Anakin's snorts and Obi-Wan's exhailing frown "i have some questions of my own for the council"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

the training hall was impressive to say the least. two levels and plenty of room for multiple Jedi to train at once. so it was more than enough for Simon's dual with Mace Windu, said man stood there with his hands inside his sleeves and a constant frown on his face waiting for his opponent.

As Simon entered the room with Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ashoka in tow, Master Windu's frown looked even more pronounced 'has this guy ever been happy in his life?' Simon couldn't help but think
"at last, you have arrived" he simply said as he removed his cloak and grabbed the hilt of his lightsaber from his belt but didn't ignite it "i doubt this will last long" he said before activating his lightsaber letting the purple blade manifest "Master Windu, you should never ever doubt what nobody's really sure about" he said with a smirk before grabbing his own lightsaber hilt and swung it around his shoulders before activating the key shaped cyan blade and got in a fighting stance. both waited for the other to make the first move but then Windu charged and met Simon's own blade.
the two clashed several times until Simon spun to the side and started dodging each swing before jumping backward, all the time he was smiling
"you are arrogant, you think this is fun and games? this is training" Windu said but Simon's smile didn't waver "do you plan on injuring me, Master Windu?" Simon rebutted before the bald Jedi Master grit his teeth and went on the attack again but Simon still kept up, even with Windu's Vapra form, which would look like a blur to many. a sure sign even though his connection to the Force was minimal, it was still there. "Jedi are constantly serious, we have to deflect our emotions and be symbols, not people ... life without joy has no meaning" "attachments are forbidden" Windu responded as the two simply stood there, Simon simply shaking his head and held out his lightsaber "attachments, Master Windu, helped to forge this weapon ... friends and family are always a part of you, even with the attachments are forbidden spiel" Simon snarked "Jedi are trained at infancy in the Force, there are no familes here" Windu said, and that is when Simon's smile dropped. something Anakin niticed first before the rest of the council watching the duel "that's a lie!" Simon said standing firm with a glare that could rival his mother's and actually made the Jedi Master flinch at the sight "are you a blind man? everyone here has a family, even you! the whole Order is considered family to every single Jedi that calls this temple home, and the friends they make, the bonds they form, that makes them stronger! don't you get it! that's why the Jedi struggled with the Sith for so long, attachments don't lead to the Dark Side, they give you something worth fighting for!" he said as Windu seemed to finally loose his cool "ENOUGH!" he shouted before charging once more at Simon, but the red haired Jedi had enough as well. closing his eyes he concentrated as much as he could, reaching through the bonds he formed with Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ashoka .... then he felt others ... like thin lines that were getting stronger because they were close. opening his eyes, he spoke a single word "REQUIP!" before his body shined in a golden light, temperarily blinding everyone watching. when the light died, his blue blade clashed with Windu's purple one, however it had a bit more power behind it, and a look at the young Jedi was enough to see why, he was in a new set of Armor and the force of the clash was enough to send his cape billowing in the wind, looking like a regular super hero.

Obi-Wan couldn't help but let out a yelp of excitement seeing the legendary Requip power and Anakin chuckled at the temporary childish display of his master before watching the duel resume. it seemed that whatever this armor did was at the last increase the wearer's physical strength, however what happened next made everyone's jaw drop when Simon jumped backwards again to dodge ... and he didn't land on the groun, he was hovering in mid-air. "wha- he flies now!" Ashoka cried out. "he flies now?!" Anakin asked in confusion before turning to Obi-Wan who simply nodded, albeit in shock "he flies now"

eventually the duel ended with Mace Windu disarmed and Master Yoda approached the still floating Simon "quite full of surprises, you are, Master Xanatos" he the aged Grandmaster said with a humorous tone

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As the training of Simon commenced and the Jedi Order watched the show between the two Jedi masters, a double-sided keyblade stabbed against the side of the temple's wall. As the keyblade rested against the side of the temple for only a few moments, all of a sudden, a flash of green and blue particles appeared around it as all of a sudden, a flash of light appeared as Vin appeared hanging off of his keyblade that was stabbed in this sacred temple. Sighing softly, Vin made the keyblade disappear as he began to drop down, smashing against a window as he dropped down, landing on his right knee in what seemed to be a superhero-like pose. His fur robes stretched out with the wind as a squad of clone troopers stopped and turned to see this random bearded male as they pointed their blasters at him,"Hold it right there, Intruder...Who are you and where did you come from?"
"Well...first, In-tru-da window...", Vincent responded as he stood up straight, looking around in a non-caring way as all the blasters began to warm up, the sound of humming could be heard from the weaponry as he looked down toward the clone troopers. He was taller than them for sure as he saw that the mood did not change so with that, Vin spoke up with his hands propped on his side,"Well...see your comedy matches my friend's...I'm a guardian of the realms...and I'm here for the red headed douche by the name of Simon Xanatos...tell him that it's a friend from work..."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Odelia found herself approaching the steps of the jedi temple strange individuals with robes staring at her as she made her way up the stairs they didnt seem to curious only merely glances some of them puzzled others not worried at all. She entered through the front entrance only to be stopped by clone troopers,"Halt whats if your business here?", asked one she crossed her arms,"I'm here on me own business", she informed the strange looking indivudals as she tried to pass them they stopped her,"State your business", the clone warned her angry now the demi-goddess picked up the clone and threw him across the way as the other tried to shoot her she then proceeded to knock the gun out of his hand with a high kick and then push him backwards as well she knew they would be feeling it she heard gun fire behind her cursing she raced towards the temples entrance only to be stopped by a horde of jedi with their lightsabers ignited, rolling her eyes,"I knew this were going to be difficult", she looked down at the ground there wasn't earth here so she couldn't use that to her advantage she seen her temper got the best of her but being to prideful she refused to seek help at all, she watched them all surround her. Taking a deep breath she disappeared again using her limited visibility and the spear of Leonidas to teleport out of the area she managed to find herself inside of the temple away from the commotion but she was going to have to move quick if she wanted to find vin, while she heard the confusion of the others outside. Sweat start to drip down her face as she was using quiet a bit of power within such a short period of time she knew she would have to endure especially if she wanted to survive. She moved swiftly non of the other jedi had caught on to it was her outside yet using this time she moved as fast as she could hearing clone troopers nearby she slipped into a room off to the side only to come face to face with a room full of children as she stared at them with a shocked expression.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:09 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Zera followed Precht, since he and rest of Jedi Knights were familiar with Jedi Temple. She looked around the street, there are many humans and different species. Thanks to the translator chips in her brain, she can understand alien languages. She and Precht were in front of the entrance of Jedi Temple, however the Clone Trooper were guarding the entrance. Precht looked confused as he stopped. "That's odd?" He said. Zera looked at Precht, then the Clone Trooper. "What? You have Storm Troopers?" "Storm Troopers aren't look like that. They are Clone Troopers, so don't say anything." He whispered to her, suggesting her not to say anything. Zera had to agree since she never met any Troopers. He approach the entrance as the Clone Trooper lifted their blaster gun at Precht. "Halt! State your business with the council?" The Clone Trooper said to him. Precht glanced back to Zera, then to Clone Trooper. "We are friend of Simon Xanatos, and you might have seen his mark, like her's and mine." He said in diplomatic manner. Right on que, Zera turned around to show Clone Trooper her orange Fairy Tail mark on her left shoulder blade, while Precht pull down his robe to show his on his left board chest. Clone Trooper stared at the Fairy Tail mark, then they lowered their weapons. "You may proceed." One of the clone trooper said, Precht nodded and entered the Jedi Temple with Zera following him. If his memory serves him correct, despite he haven't return to Galaxy for 3 years or claim to be over 3,500 years, the Jedi Temple was the same. He uses his magic sensor to track two demigods, just as Vincent's voice that may be a problem. Precht stopped and try to track Odelia, it looks like she's at Jedi Pawadan's training. He had to focus on Vincent because he can ease the tension. He looked at Zera and his friends. "I will stop Vincent before things will get worse. Captain Odelia might be at the training." He said and heads off, while Zera watched Precht go. She looked at J'uko and Cy'la, since she doesn't know where Pawadan Training was. However, Zera suddenly sense chaotic magic, it felt familiar, and her the nearly awaken Force sense, unknowist to herself, as she looked at where the children are.
Precht was heading to where Vincent was, just as he arrived when the door was open, just as he said one before naming Simon Xanatos, and "friend from work". Precht wasn't very happy, so he crossed his arms. However, he had to ease the tension. "You should ask nicely, and you had to break in the Temple like it's easy and surrounded yourself by Troopers. I swear to Force, I had to deal with either Yury or Warrod's antic." He said to him, not understand how tolerated Simon and Mitsuki were. He walked pass Clone Trooper, then he looked at Clone Trooper as he raised his hand to halt the Clone Troopers. "My apologize about my friend's... breaking and entering. We are not looking for the trouble. Like he said, we are looking for Simon Xanatos. If you all know where he is, then we will be on our way." He said to Clone Troopers in diplomatic manner, yet remain calm to ease the tension between Clone Trooper and Vincent.

...Magic is alive

Xayah Mitsuki Precht Zera
GuenivereOrion
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

as Simon was about to attempt to requip back into his regular clothes, every one of the Jedi masters got an alarm with the same message: intruders in the Temple "wha- who'd be bold enough to invade the Jedi Temple?" Anakin asked as Simon's eyes narrowed before raising up in the air of the training hall "everyone spread out, try to get messages to other Jedi through the temple to keep the younglings safe. the entrance is the first likely area but the other floors may be needed to check as well" he said before taking flight to make his cape wave in the breeze as he flew up to the foyer, which a starship could fit in, and kept an eye out for trooper activity or something. times like this he wished he could track people's scents like the Dragon Slayers, he'd even settle for super hearing "when in doubt, start at the top" he decided before taking flight up to the highest floor of the Temple.

The Clone Troopers that surrounded Vin were becoming less than impressed until a small droid that hitched a ride hidden in his furs reveled itself. T7 started speaking binary beeps but Vin heard clear as day: "wait! Vincent Angel tells the truth! friend of Jedi!" the little droid chirped. unfortunately, none of the Troopers could speak droid and kept their blasters trained at Vin. however as soon as Precht arived, the troopers seemed to hesitate before lowering their weapons "apologies, sir ... the Masters were worried and asked for backup to deal with intruders. if i can contact-" "he'll be here" another voice said as a Jedi with auburn brown hair and a goatee arrived along with a young Togruta (who looked at Precht before looking away with a blush) "hello there" Obi-Wan said with a friendly smile to the two.

in the Youngling Training room, the children looked at the pirate in slight fear and started backing away from her. one even had their training saber out towards Odelia to try to keep her back, but the youngling's hands were shaking. suddenly the door opened once more but it wasn't Zera who found the demigod first, it was a Jedi with messy dark blonde hair, almost brown, with a scar over his right eye and glaring at the pirate "Master Skywalker!" some of the Younglings cried in joy and relief washed over them. instantly the Hero Without Fear walked to the younglings without taking his eyes off of Odelia and stood in front of the children before igniting his lightsaber "so ... you're the intruder. i suggest you surrender to make it easier on you"

Cy'la ran as fast as she could to the temple to see it empty at the entrance, at least at first until several members of the Jedi Council ran out with their lightsabers ignited looking at the Twi'lek who looked like she was done with everything today and ignited her Light-Chakram making her look like Xena Warrior Princess "where ... is ... my ... friend?" she said sternly as the little green one looked at her curiously, focusing on the recently added mark on her abdomen and smiled "Simon Xanatos, you seek? worry not, inside he is. take you to him, we will" he said making the young Twi'lek relax slightly and deactivated her weapons.

elsewhere in the Temple at one of the many courtyards, J'uko arrived in the Jedi-TARDIS and stepped out to see if anyone was around to get information before getting knocked out by a man decked out in full body armor, a helmet with half his mask blacked out, the other half was orange and a glowing red eye. silently, the warrior took out a bounty puck and saw an image of his target and silently stalked the temple for Simon Xanatos

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:53 am
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Well I see that translator works..The droid just agreed with me...but it looks like you all don't believe me...", Vincent responded as he noticed all the blasters still trained on him, just as Precht arrived for the assistance,"I had everything under control..."
Of course, he would of went with a more violent approach but seeing how Precht was trying to handle the situation which it seemed to have worked when the Clone Trooper spoke like Precht was some kind of spokesperson. It was a little strange when all of a sudden, a man began to walk through the crowd. Sounded like an older man as all of a sudden, in the corner of the demigod's green and blue eyes, he saw a man with jedi robes, hair of auburn brown, speaking out to him. So casual as he spoke up, just saying 'Hello There'. Could it be him? His hair isn't as red as he remembered but then he saw his eyes. They were blue which he knew Simon's were green, making him groan softly as he stood up straight with his arms crossed. He was standing at an impressive six foot two inches as he looked at everyone. The Jedi was five foot ten inches while the clones were a little bit smaller, possibly five foot seven inches. Keeping his arms crossed, Vin spoke up with the little droid on his shoulder,"You are not Simon...charisma is the same but too old looking...he looks like a sapling tree with red leaves on his head...has a wayfinder star just like what's on my belt but most importantly, thinks he's stronger than me.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

The white blonde haired pirate found herself staring at the small children as they began to give a fearful expression she slightly cringe they would think she was an actual danger before the whole lot of them began to ignite their lightsabers waving them towards her. She found herself jumping slightly at the sound as she turned behind her to see a very tall man with a scar over his right eye walking towards her with his saber ignited as well. Odelia let out a sigh before running her hand through her white blonde hair and pulling out her task began to chug the bottle gifted to her by dioynsus,"Fine ye caught me", she said putting a hand on her hip, while she held the other bottle glaring back at skywalker,"Though I'm not sure about ye magical swords the fact this place be showing signs of a cult with small children is absolutely disgusting", she looked back over her shoulder at the children a worried expression,"Poor babes...", she shook her head,"They not know what they do.. I suppose it cant be helped at the moment..", she turned back to skywalker as the children called him,"Know this skywalker", she said holding out her right hand as the spear appeared into its hand with the use of magic before she pointed its head at him,"You may win the battle but i shall win the war", her golden eyes glowed,"Once I find me mates we are coming back to save these lil ones", she told him. She thought with annoyance,'where are dem bratz that I brought along when ye need them?'.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:02 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht lowered his hands after sensing the hostilities were loosen from Clone Troopers. He glanced at Vincent as he glared. "If I haven't arrive on time, either you will be blasted by them or you will be in wanted poster for whole misunderstanding." He told him off, mainly he only save him from becoming hunted by Mandalorian or any bounty hunters. He heard another voice as he looked towards the direction to see the man with a young Togruta. He studies those two, based on their age and appearance. "Jedi Grand Master, and Apprentice." He assumed in this thought. He looked at the man with auburn brown hair with goatee. He was about to open his mouth, but Vincent spoken out about Simon. When he said like sapling tree with red leaves on his head and "thinks he's stronger than him". Precht immediately groaned in annoyance and face palmed. "You are talking to Jedi Master." He said to demigod, then he looked at Obi-Wan. "My apology for what he said about Simon, and... his and another breaking and entering. If you said he'll be here, then I guess I will do the introduction or maybe he already told you. I'm Precht Kirkson."
"Wait Captain Odelia! You shouldn't-" Zera shouted as she arrived at the Youngling Training Room, but only she witness another Jedi arrive to defend the children. Her brown eyes glanced at both Anakin and Odelia, she looked at Odelia, who somehow accused Jedis to bring child to the "cult", this startled her. "She called them a cult!" She thought in shock, she looked at the children, who were like teenagers or younger. She was at first shock, but during her spending time with Precht, Cy'la, and J'uko, she gets to know them better. They were all orphans, just like herself and Mavis (only she lost her biological mother and stepfather, while Oberon was alive, but he didn't seems to want to look after his youngest daughter in her perspective. Mavis wasn't too interested to seek Oberon's help.), until Jedi Master took them in. She understand because she was under their shoes. She looked at Skywalker, she wondered how she can sense his force, but base on his appearance and Force, he looks like he's a knight. Odelia declared that they will come back to save the young kids, she was in dismay. She steps in the middle, so those two won't dare to attack defenseless female fire mage. "Wait the minute! Precht, Cy'la, and J'uko are like all those children! They may be orphan or whatever reasons, but they are trained to become the Jedis and control their Force, not to become the cult!" She protested at Odelia, while her hand reached to Helen's Dagger, but not yet drawn, in case she had to deflect the spear away from Jedi Knight.

...Magic is alive

Precht Zera
GuenivereOrion
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

Obi-Wan only had a smirk on his face as Vin spoke before brushing his goatee "i never did say i was Master Xanatos, though i am i fan of his work. he said just before Precht revieled he was a Jedi Master, which he nodded in the affirmative "Obi-Wan Kenobi. and worry not, he is here just ... erm ... flying around to check for other intruders. though if you all are his friends then pray tell ... why didn't you just go through the front door?" he asked as T7 looked at Vin before beeping out: "we were worried". 'well that driod certainly has a cheeky personality' he thought. "i assure you he's fine. he awoke from a Carbonite statue recently and is adjusting-" he started to say but then T7 made a series of alarming beeping sounds too fast for the translator chip to pick up and hopped off of Vin and produced a holographic map of the area that zoomed around until a single gold dot was visible next to an olive colored one. "Simon's vitals may be plummeting, must hurry!" the droid chirped out in binary before running off "we'll talk later i guess" Ashoka said as Obi-Wan nodded and the two jedi ran "follow that droid!"

*Flashback*
At Fairy Tail, DeVoe Justine, AKA The Thinker sat in his hover wheelchair with Zera, Precht, Cy'la and J'uko around him as T7 was being worked on. "the possibility of Simon being awake during his time away is very low, disconnected from the Realms or not, Simon would have tried to make contact by any means necessary, ergo he is most likely in a coma or that Carbonite stuff you mentioned" he said as Cy'la frowned "if it's carbonite there could be a chance of poisoning, blindness ... long term encasement is dangerous if problems happen during the prosses" she said making DeVoe nod and summoned a holo-computer screen "for Simon, even more so ... he's a unique case" he said before a cartoon caricature of Simon appeared with three stat bars over him "imagine three specific energies Simon has to pull from in order to keep his strength up: Health of Course, Magic Power and lastly, because of you Jedi: the Force" he said before typing in something and the magic bar went down drastically "due to the way magic works here, wizards must absorb the magic partials called Ethernano in order to recharge their magic power. from what you have said, no planet in any system of your galaxy has Ethernano so no matter what, his magic power is 99% likely to be mostly if not completely drained"
with some more typing, the bar that showed the Force started to drain as well "by that logic. the Force would most likely be the same way, and being encased in Carbonite for a long period of time would most likely cut off from him. Magic gone, Force gone, his body won't be able to understand his instant awareness so his body will most likely ...." he said before typing once more to show Simon's health bar start to slowly decline "try to compensate" he said, knowing the looks of shock the Jedi must have had "i'm keeping this between us because i know when Simon is eventually found, everyone will be overjoyed but this is important. when you find him, make sure he recieves the new stims from T7 as soon as possible ... or Simon Xanatos ... will die"

*Flashback ends*

Simon flew up to where he heard the noise, how often had he heard it? he knew it was them, his friends!
with a smile he found a grandfather clock in the gardens but no one around. thinking they must just be inside, he landed on the ground an instantly felt a sharp pain in his chest and grabbed it. "what ... what's going on?" he muttered as a golden light flashed around his armor and was in his Jedi attire. the pain had lessened but was still there 'am i that out of practice with using a Lightsaber? no ... it was like riding a speeder, so ... what is this pain?!' he thought to himself as he gritted his teeth and heard a soft groan nearby. struggling a bit, Simon got up and staggered over to see a young Zabarack knocked out and hidden in a bush, one Simon recognized "J'uko?" he asked in confusion, not seeing the red dot that was in the red-headed Jedi's back and traveling up to his head

"got you" the hidden Mandalorian said before firing the sniper and the energy blast traveled through the air before being blocked by a spinning Lightsaber Chakram flying through the air and bouncing off of a pillar into the hand on a panting Twi'lek

Anakin stared at the pirate and tilted his head to the side with a stern expression before blinking and the seriousness gave way to confusion "um, pardon me?" he asked as though he was told in all seriousness that the Sith were a bunch of cuddly teddy bears. when Zera showed up and told Odellia most of the Younglings were orphans, Anakin nodded "that's right, they learn how to control the Force. we're not- so you're not going to hurt them?" he said before shaking his head and deactivated his lightsaber "look obviously we got off on the wrong foot here. we just got worried when we heard the alarms, i apologize if i may have given you the wrong impression ... my name is Anakin Skywalker, i'm a Jedi Knight and ... if those people you mentioned are friends of Simon Xanatos-" he said looking to Zera in a confirmation of the statement before continuing "then so am i, i actually helped him build a new lightsaber" he said with a half-smile before extending his black gloved hand to her "if you behave, i might show you how they're made" he said as the younglings giggles awkwardly. one of them had just peeked out of an egg-shaped pod and looked like an infant "we're the good guys, i promise"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:50 am
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Though he was about to say "Bless You" toward Obi-Wan's name, he decided that it wasn't even worth a little bit of his energy as he groaned at the praise toward Simon from this Jedi Master. It was annoying to him as he just wished he could smoke a cigarette right now, though he was glad he quit. He closed his eyes as he thought about the last time he had a cigarette, the sadness flowing through his mind as he just shook his head, looking down toward the droid as it spoke up about Simon's vitals. Confused, he rushed past the clone troopers, pushing one to the side as the sound of his heavy feet smacked against the floor. Simon could be in danger but he knew that if he could help, he would brag about this to him as he felt his wayfinder shake violently, as though a bullet shot against it. Looking down, he understood what this meant. He was in danger as he closed his eyes, seeing a vision of a scope pointing toward the red headed jedi,"He's in a garden..where's the fastest route?!"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Odelia turned as she heard a familiar voice it was one of the girl Zera she frowned crossing her arm as the girl told her the children we trained to be these 'jedi knights' she narrowed her eyes at Zera her golden eyes clearly unamused by her talk about this 'force' she had no knowledge of,"Force?",she scratched her head,"Not be sure what that means but these wee babes have magic swords sounds very cult like to me", she confessed to Zera skeptically before she looked up at anakin who tried to ease the situation clearly by introducing himself,"Aye you claim", she remarked about him being one of the good guys giving him a tilt of her head with a soft smirk,"I be Odelia Hopkins the greatest pirate hunter in my neck of the woods", she confessed,"Though life long gone I suppose that happens when ye youth is taken from you", she frowned though she didnt look a day over 21 she was already in her early 30s by now with the timeline,"The children be happy it seems", she glanced at them noticing some of them were of different alien origins but to her seems foreign,"And some of them rather magic themselves", she commented quietly, she heard storm troopers outside the door and felt cold sweat run from the back of her neck,"Aye skywalker listen here..", she commented coming to stand near him and Zera and away from the door,"Them odd ones out there in the white suits look similar to the metal being though more human", she sighed,"This place makes me head spin", she confessed,"They have been making things difficult for me I be looking for Vin Angel he be leaving me with this one and her rowdy and disrespectful little friends", she narrowed her eyes at Zera,"Care to tell this 'Jedi Knight' what you little lot try to pull on me ship?", she question Zera infront of Anakin.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:12 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Obi-Wan mentioned about Simon was flying, Precht was brought to attention. "Wait the minute? What do you mean-" His words was cut off by T7's beeping alarm. He looked at the droid as he showed the hologram map, he can hear what T7 was saying, until he remembered DeVoe talked about possibility of Simon's death because of not enough ethernano since his awaken. Just as T7, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan left, but Vincent just asked. Precht looked at demigod in alarming look. "Follow me!" He said and he ran through the hallway.
Zera looked at Anakin, then looked at young children, as Anakin offered her and Odelia how does lightsaber was made. However Odelia spoken out as she went silent to listen to captain. Zera blinked, then Odelia asked her. This intense reminds her of Blue Skull Guild raided Red Lizard. "Look, I died over hundred years ago as a child because of Blue Skull raid and I became Mavis' illusion, so she won't be lonely. She lost her own mother and stepfather, and she wasn't too interested to seek her own biological fairy father's help." She replied of how she died and became the illusion for Mavis, and two young girls were orphan, despite Mavis' biological father, The King of Fae Oberon, is alive. She took a deep breath. "My friends and I had to prevent you and Vincent from a lot of misunderstanding, or do you seriously want to be in wanted poster and be hunted by Mandalorian or bounty hunters." She added about the risk she and Vincent may ended up.
Precht was running towards where Simon was located, and when he found him and unconscious J'uko. "Si- What the? What the h*ll happen to J'uko?" He asked about J'uko, then he looked at Simon. He took a deep breath. "This is where you have been disappeared to and you have suddenly return for 3 years, but..." He said and without warning, he give his friend a brotherly/friendly hug. "It's good to have you back."
From the distance where Simon, Precht, unconscious J'uko, and Cy'la were, the geisha woman were observing Jedis, while hidden in the plain sight. Tamashii smiled softly to see Precht reunited Simon, but she's aware Simon's life force was depleted because of not enough ethernanos. She closed her eyes, knowing it's against the rules to interfere, but like the certain Author of Mind, she have to save his life. She sat down and summon the koto as the blue chinese bellflowers appeared. She clothed her eyes, and her finger start to pluck each strings to let the sound echoes. The sound of mellow music continue to play as small amount of portal to Fiores Kingdom appear, so she can let the air full of ethernano flow into Jedi Temple. Tamashii had to help three wizards to breath better with their magic.

...Magic is alive

Xayah Mitsuki Precht Zera
GuenivereOrion
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games