Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:44 pm
Friday May 27th 10pm

City night was the most ratchet 18+ club that could be found in the city. It had a door that opened up right onto a downtown sidewalk on one of the main streets that actually had 2 way traffic and no left turns. They didn't park on the main road since there was no parking. They had to park several blocks away right on the corner of some trashy alley. There was a reason her helmet boxes locked. She bumdled up her leather jacket, stuck it into the hollow of her helmet and locked the damn thing away. All she carried was her key, phone, and ID, though her phone was quickly handed to Meph. Pockets weren't really a thing and she hadn't planned for it since she wasn't used to the damn thing yet.

Wristbands were given out at the entrance but Aella and Mephitis didn't qualify for one since their fake ID's said 18 and not 21. Aella didn't think she could pass for 21 even if she tried. So no wristbands for them. They got stamps that showed up under the blacklight though, allowing in and out entry. Upon entering, there was a small hall with a coat check to the right. It ended with opening up into a small bar area with a swanky round couch, smooth for easy cleaning. This wasn't the kind of place you put actual fabric in. There was a small group already occupying said couch and a couple people at the bar. To the left was the large dance floor. The dance floor was actually sunken with raised platforms on both sides, one with cases and poles that was manned at the bottom by a bouncer, allowing only hot girls up the ladder.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Layout:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:47 pm
User ImageWhile the two of them would go out and grab something to eat, Ash went and bought something for Aella. He didn’t have the time and preparation to make a whole special thing out of it, but he could at least do something…so he could at least say he tried to fix whatever the ******** they were…it was more like…acquaintances than friends it would seem…ya sure, that’s what he thought. That being said, he easily made it to the club before them…which was a club he had been before and was on thin ice with. Still, he knew some of the staff…and thus hung around with one of the bartenders, a thin dark skinned female, while he waited for the two of them to show. By his drink was a wrapped box..with an envelope neatly stuck to it.

Ash simply mingled with the bartender. They had moved from the topic of him needing to apologize for screwing up to the time him and his boys got thrown out the first time. “Listen, I’m not trying to excuse it all…but he had it coming to him. Tried to accuse Diego of hitting on his girl…and Diego likes men! Like…the ******** dude came in with glitter make up like I don’t know how I could have made it more clear…s**t he was likely more interested in the guy than his girl.”

The bartender laughed. “Just try not to get kicked out again…” Ash simply nodded. “When are your friends coming.”

Ash shrugged “donno, they said they would text me…” but just in case ash sent Meph a text.

PING

“On your way?”

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, if it wasn't already obvious that this wasn't Mephitis "scene", then it certainly was now! Even if he was dressed in expensive clothes and looked the part, he seemed like a damn fish out of water with how awkward he was acting. The boy's pink eyes flicking this way and that as he became absolutely overloaded with the sights and sounds of the club. He even stared at the wristband on his arm for a second, showing just how clueless he was as to how things worked. How the staff didn't notice this was incredible but Meph also stayed quiet the entire time. Still, they were able to get in and the young dragon stuck close Aella as they made their way through. "You and Ash actually like this sort of thing?"

Mephitis tilted his head down as he felt his phone vibrate. The young man finishing it out to find that his nephew had texted.

PING

"Just got to the club. Where are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:40 pm
"Well duh." Aella replied to Mephitis' question. "I like feeling alive. Nothing is as good as feeling the music take control of your heartbeat, except maybe sex." She shrugged and looked around, scanning the heads. "You see Ash anywhere?"

"What is with you and... Forget it." Mephitis groaned out as a light blush appeared on his face. Honestly, this girl seriously just could not help herself! Everything had to be something sexual! However, he was learning to just let it go and move on. He looked down at his phone again and answered, "He's at the bar. What do you want to drink? Uh, what was that one chocolate drink you said might be good?"

Aella looked at him blankly, not catching on to what he insinuated. "Really?" She was surprised! Boy seemed so inept it was a bit shocking he had a fake ID let alone a 21 one. Then again, he looked a little older than she and Mephitis did so he probably had an easier time getting one. Mephs had been more expensive since it needed to be extra convincing. "Try a mudslide and I'll have... an AMF." This might be her only drink for the night so she needed to make it count.

PING. "Mudslide and an AMF"

Mephitis then slipped the phone back into his pocket and nodded towards Aella. "I guess we should try getting to the bar." His pink eyes whipping this way and that, trying to find the bar for a second, until he got distracted by all the people. He just started watching them randomly trying to pick up on what they were doing.

"Okay." Aella knew where the bar was and started moving across the room, weaving through people dancing in the standing area where a small scale dj stand was set up to control the music for that room. As she moved, she fell into a bit of rhythm which surprisingly helped her not collide with the people she wove through. Once getting to the bar, it wasn't difficult to pick out the orange crop chilling at one of the stools. He was a few spaces down though. A couple with fresh drinks nearly slapped their cheap plastic cups into her face as they turned around but luckily she managed not to get doused with the cheap liquid.

Ash peeked at his phone and nodded to himself. He had been talking to the bartender whenever she was free and nearby, but at that moment she was wrapping up an order with another customer. That being said, Ash waited until she came to his side I raised his hand quietly, waiting for her to address him before asking for the other drinks. The message was a little vague, so he didn’t know who wanted what…but he knew what AMF meant: someone was trying to get smashed. The drinks took a minute to make and then they were left on the table while the bartender kept her momentum and kept moving as the place was starting to kick off. Ash simply turned around to the floor…keeping a close eye on the drinks and the gift…but to lessen the amount of things requiring supervision, Ash chugged his 2nd Rum shot and set it toward the inner bar to be picked up. Hopefully he would feel a little buzz…because he still wasn’t completely thrilled to be here because of all this funk going on.

Mephitis wasn't nearly as nimble or lucky as Aella was when it came to weaving through the crowd. The boy saw where his lither companion had gone but was unable to really follow her. So, the dark-haired beauty disappeared without a trace amongst the crowd while the pink-eyed boy got stuck amongst the people. It was only made worse by how passive he was. Constantly apologizing and waiting for people to pass while he continued to move towards the bar. Some people shooting him awkward looks while others shot him... Compliments? Insults? He wasn't even sure what they were saying. Well, one word stood out amongst the music but he didn't even know it.

It'd be a while before he managed to pop in on his two friends.

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:49 pm
User ImageAella didn't realize Mephitis had gotten caught in the crowds, she simply expected him to be right behind her so when she turned around to point Ash out to him, she was instead greeted by a mop of dark hair and a smirk. He immediately slid an arm around her waist and pulled her against him.

"Hey mama, I been lookin for you all night." To which Aella made a face of disgust and attempted to politely separate them by pushing against his chest.

"Sorry dude, wrong person."

"Nah baby, it's you. I been seeing you in my dreams." Ugh. Did guys think these lines worked? Like ever? She rolled her eyes and gave him a bored expression.

"Let go if you want future babies."

"Dayum mama, aright aright." He pulled his hands back and held them up in surrender. "You aint that cute anyway."

As the brown-haired man started to back away, he'd immediately bump into a frazzled looking Mephitis. Those pink eyes looking a bit dead as he slowly patted the guy on the shoulder and politely asked, "Could you please move? I'm trying to get to my friend." The boy hadn't seen a single thing that had just happened. He wasn't trying to be intimidating at all or help Aella out, not that she even needed it. He was seriously just wanted to get around him.

Before he could even make a move, Mephitis slipped around him and stood in front of Aella. "Sorry, I got a little lost. Do you see Ash? I could really use that drink cause that got a little crazy, I think someone tried to steal my wallet, and um... I have a question about something but I don't know if it's something sexual." Someone wasn't trying to steal his wallet... They were grabbing his a**. If he knew that though, he'd be even more confused.

"There you are!" Strangely enough, she was relieved to see him. "Yea he's down that was a little further." She grabbed Methods hand so they wouldn't get separated again and started leading him over that way. "Oh yea, you should move all your stuff into your front pockets or it might not be there later. You still have my phone right?"

"Oh, thank the dragons above." Mephitis groaned as Aella took his hand and started to lead him off towards Ash. Honestly, he didn't even try to pull away or think about the two holding hands because he was so distraught from getting lost again! "That's the weird part. Everything is in my front pockets! Guess they were a shitty pickpocket." He just gave a shrug as he pulled patted his front pockets with the other hand. "Yep, still there."

"Oh. Then you just got groped, happens all the time." Usually it happened more when it was super packed but people seemed to be starting early with their nonsense. They pulled up behind Ash right when the drinks were being placed on the counter. Aella waited for them to walk away before she reached over him to snatched up the blue drink. "Yay, thanks!"

Ash wasn’t trying to be unapproachable, but he was. Normally he would have at least 1 person come up to him, but ever since the bartender walked away he remembered just how much he didn’t want to be here today. He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly…which was just when Aella sat next to him. Ash didn’t really smile…or show that he was excited for them to make it. But he did look a lot less irritated. “There you guys are,” his eyes saw Meph's bracelet and he waited for a hot second until he handed Meph his drink. “I was wondering who was trying to get ******** up, oh and here…” Ash slid the box over to Aella. “I got this for you as part of my apology, wanted to say I’m sorry. I’ll learn how s**t goes around here eventually.” He kept it short and made sure the box was in her space before pulling away and looking out to the crowd. It was so weird being here without the hoopers.

"What?! People would just do that?!" Mephitis stared at the dark-haired beauty in shock as she just casually told him it 'happens all the time'. How!? How were people so cool with copping a feel like that! A light blush crossed his cheeks before he pushed the thought out of his mind. Besides, he had better things to focus on... Like getting his mudslide!

"Hey, Ash. Sorry for the wait! I got lost." Mephitis said with a little chuckle as he looked down towards the drinks. His eyes immediately locked onto the mudslide. Whip cream on top, chocolate syrup squirted around the side, and even some chocolate flakes! He licked his lips slowly as he took a deep breath and removed his mask. The boy tilting glass up to his lips and taking a drink. It was delicious! Was this really an alcoholic drink?

Aella's wearing:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:56 pm

"Yea, don't ever come here in a skirt." There was a reason Aella never wore them, she didn't even own a skirt- unless you counted the school uniform. "Oh, this won't ******** me up." Aella said nonchalantly and then blinked dumbly from behind the rim of the cheap plastic cup at the little box. She didn't touch it. "You know you didn't have to get me anything right? Besides this drink anyway. " Actually she didn't know they were going to have 21+ ID's. Aella turned her back to the bar and began chugging the drink, because she had no idea if she was going to get caught drinking without a wristband and Ash and Meph didn't seem in a hurry to get their stuff and go.

“It’s not about having to, it’s…just,” Ash pinched the bridge of his nose, “just take it, please. It’s the least I can do after you enduring everything.” The fact that his apology-a sincere feeling of regret- had been just blown off after she had gotten so mad so often in the last few days just irritated him. “B said she can hold onto it behind the counter for you so long as we don’t forget about it…” Ash added, speaking of the bartender. Regardless, he was mildly impressed by her being able to go in on that AMF while saying she wouldn’t get drunk. He was not quite there yet…but then again he had no plans to get hammered since he was driving.

His blue oceanic eyes fell on meph, who was far more entertaining than the raven haired beauty next to him, “enjoying yourself over there?” Ash asked as Meph looked pleasantly surprised with his drink.

Mephitis was far too focused on this delicious alcoholic treat to notice the tense moment between Aella and Ash. He was like a little kid in a candy store who just discovered their new favorite thing ever! Those pink eyes shining with wonder and excitement as he took another sip down before placing his mask back on. His head whipped around towards Ash and gave an excited nod as he said, "Mhmm! Have you tried this before? It's good." His entire aversion to alcohol and illegal drinking smashed in seconds... Thanks to one chocolaty drink.

"Okay okay, I'll take it if it will make you feel better." Aella paused halfway through chugging her drink to fetch the box and look at Mephitis with his girly little rocks cup. Oh honestly. "Is a shot, don't sip it." She said and pushed up on the bottom of it as he put the rim to his lips so he'd have no choice but to down it or get a face full. Then she leaned on Ahh a bit so he could hear her. "Order him two more and we'll take it with us."

Ash sighed; dealing with Aella was pointless. Why did he even bother? Long story short, he learned that dealing with it wasn’t worth it no more. Then she aided Meph in taking throwing the shot back…and then demanded Ash buy two more. “You sure,” Ash lifted a brow. Meh, ******** it. “Yeah just hide your drink…” when B came by Ash flagged her down to order the two shots. She nodded and saw the gift by Aella, “she like the gift?” Ash faked a smile, “yeah…” he lied. He then looked away as she began to make the drinks…and when the drinks were done Ash made sure to hand one to Meph once his drinks was done…also when B was on the other side of the bar. He took whatever empty carcasses of past drinks away and lined them up at the interior rim of the bar.

Meph was so happy with his little Mudslide, not realizing he was drinking it completely wrong. That was until Aella came in to "help" him with it. The before gasping coughing a bit after suddenly drinking down the shot. Purple smoke flying up into the air before he managed to grab his mask and slide it back on. Pink eyes glaring daggers at Aella for a few seconds. "Don't do that to the guy that breaths..." Mephitis stopped himself before saying something that could get kicked out. He then looked at his own poison cloud and just started fanning it up and away so no one would breath it in. Still, even after the horrible experience, Mephitis happily took the new drinks and stood there with a smile on his face. "Soooo, now what?"

She cheekily stuck her tongue out at Meph with a big from and turned back around, huddling into the back of some larger stranger as she returned to chugging the drink and hiding her lack of wristband. Once Meph got the two shaken shots and the bartender left, she plopped her cup of ice onto the bar and gestured with the guilt of her head to the door on their left. "Now we go dance!" Aella took the box with her, since Ash had been so insistent about it.

Ash was…nowhere near as thrilled and juiced as the others. Which made him feel more alert, oddly enough. His mind wanted to distract itself with anything else…so when Aella tried to take the gift before dancing Ash cut in. “Just leave it here, I’ll leave it with the bartender and we can pick it up later, go dance…I’ll make sure she gets it…

"..Okay." Aella retracted her hand from the box, but didn't move out into the crowd like she'd suggested since she wanted them all to dance together.

Ash had turned away for a moment, expecting the two of them to merge in with the growing crowd of dancers…but the didn’t…which was awkward. Was she really waiting on him? Jesus he didn’t want to be here since everyone felt he was socially inept. Ash glanced at Aella again, confirming that she didn’t move…and sighed. Flagged B again to respectfully ask if she could hold onto the gift like she had said-which she did. After that, Ash pushed himself up from the stool and gave meph a glance; at least he was enjoying himself. Ash could not say the same for himself. Studying back in the room was just infinitely better… “ite, where we goin?” Ash’s tone more business-like than thrilled. Not only that, he was also uncomfortably nervous…which was a shitty cocktail when mixed with his irritation. Yeah, avoid sex as a topic…but what else didn’t he know? Who else was he going to piss off…though at this point he actually considered getting into a fight to be an easy distraction from all this emotional drama BS…maybe he shouldn’t give a ******** style="color: steelblue">"Over there!" Aella pointed again to the door leading into the big dance room and pushed Meph in that direction, leading him from behind. He was double fisting like a kid in Halloween for the first time but Ash wasn’t, so she grabbed his hand and dragged him behind her. "Whoop whoop!" She wiggled a little, feeling the heat of the booze settling in her stomach like a warm rock.

So, you were suppose to just drink the entire thing in a flash rather than sipping it? Honestly, that seemed sort of a waste of a drink to him but maybe it tasted better like that. "H-Hold on already! I want to have these then we can go! You know how hard it is to get a damn mask off?" He was not moving until he had his mudslides. After all, he couldn't just magically pass them through his damn mask! Mephitis took another deep breath as he put both shots down and then took his mask off. Soon, the prude of a poison dragon knocked them both back and slapped his mask back on. The boy placed both hands on the bar as he thought it over for a moment Honestly, that was pretty good! Was alcohol really as bad as he thought? He didn't feel any different... Yet. So, he just turned around and jumped as he saw Aella dragging Ash to the dance floor. "H-Hey, don't forget me again." Meph didn't want to dance really... He just didn't want to be alone again and possibly get groped.  

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:06 pm
Ash's sigh

This was a total drag…Ash was happy that his uncle had just been opened up to the majesty of alcohol, but even that wasn’t enough to pull Ash out of the looming cloud of frustration that had been following him all night. Aella already seemed to feel a little buzz and meph…well he was likely to feel the three shots soon enough. “Easy there,” Ash protested as he was dragged into the dance room. He simply followed behind Aella until she planted both him and his uncle where she wanted them to be…this…sucked. Ash slipped his hands into his pocket as he looked at everyone raving to the rhythm of the music around them, but he just looked like the scary older brother to the both of the others…all imposing and stern looking.

"Oh come on!" Aella cried when they had squeezed into the middle of the writhing, swirling mass of people in the dance floor. Already her body was setting into motion. The heart of the music was washing through her and taking control. She could feel it in her soul, dictating the rate of her pulse and the movement of her hips. "Are you just going to stand there all night?!" Aella looked to Meph, praying the he would at least try to bob around or something.

Mephitis worked his way onto the dance floor with the other two before just standing there like an absolute idiot. The young man honestly more focused on the warmth that was starting to hit him than actually dancing. However, his attention snapped towards Aella as she called him out on it. His pink eyes flicking around for a moment as he looked at what other people were doing. Some were... Really getting into it. Trying out strange moves that he had never seen before. Nope, his ball room dance skills were NOT going to help here. However, some guys were just doing simple and kind of boring two steps. Was that good enough for dancing? He just started mirroring that for now as he looked back at Aella for some confirmation that this was fine. He then looked at Ash and nudged him. "You've been clubbing right? Teach me something better than this? Or... Is this the best thing I can do?"

Meph Dancing

“Huh, wasup?” Ash had been looking…well…just about anywhere else but towards the others, looking more like a bodyguard for the other two until his uncle asked him to teach him something better than…oh lord. Ash gave a 😬 face when seeing the dull and dry two step. “Stop comparing to others and just, move man,” Ash leaned in to tell his uncle, “no technique as far as I have understood. Just…let your body love how you want it to-as far as I have learned there hasn’t been any right or wrong…just don’t try hard…” Ash didn’t want to dance …he really didn’t…but he had been asked by his uncle so he should give it a shot, right? He sighed again…and took his hands out his pocket.
Ash vibing

Ash’s movements weren’t flashy, instead they seemed to turn Mephs tense and uncomfortable two step into something with a little more relation to the rhythm. His heigh changed a little too to provide a little more dynamic. It was a groove really. Every now and then he would slow with the music, not trying hard to flex his dance moves and instead keeping his vibe simple and slick.
But then…the more Ash tried to ‘teach meph’…the more he let himself loose…and soon his little ‘groove’ turned into a ‘bop’, becoming faster and more funk almost. “Just, feel it out man”

Ash into it

Since they were loosening up, she stopped watching them and let herself go a bit. Being a dancer and growing up dancing on the streets with all the other foster kids and children at the youth center who didn’t want to go back home, Aella had developed a solid street style. Combined with the burlesque and strip dancing lessons she took with Autumn while Autumn was pole dancing for a living, she naturally took up a lot of space when she really got going. The people around them began easing away, giving Aella and the two boys a tiny bit more space to themselves so they wouldn’t get whacked in the face by the ends of her curls every time she did a head roll or a bend and snap. Mephitis and Ash might even want to back up a bit, since they were also in danger of being whipped by the violent flip of her hair or the large arm movements she made. For all of that though, her feet either stayed planted or made very small movements like side to side, criss crossing, rocks, weight shifts, and spinning in place.

Aella dancing

"Just... Move?" Mephitis parroted back as he tilted his head to the side. What the hell did that even mean? So, there was no actual steps to this? It was just whatever you wanted and who the hell cares? That seemed so strange to the young man given how he was raised. Fancy events, rigid balls, and stern rules. There was no room for being creative or just moving. Granted, the dance teacher had been trying to drill into him that he needed to just relax.

Well, the shots were going to help with that as he slowly started to just move with the beat. The young man finally giving up that terrible two step. His body and movements becoming much looser... Until he almost got whipped by Aella! The young man suddenly whipped back and just barely dodged her arm as he stood there a moment looking like Neo. When he stood back up, he just got whipped in the face by her hair. Nice...

Ash was starting to get into the groove, but he slowed his roll to check in on his uncle…who was just about to get the hang of this new st- oh s**t he almost got smacked! Ash flinched and backed up a little, even though he hadn’t been in lethal range of Aella’s movements. But that wasn’t the same for his uncle…who took a hair whip to the face right when he recovered. Ash smiled, put one hand in his pocket and gingerly guided meph a few steps away from Aella. “Looks like she needs a little more space,” Ash informed him, analyzing the average radius of her movements to make sure Meph was far enough not to get smacked, but not far enough to make Aella feel like they were avoiding her…though even then it would be hard to tell if she would notice seeing how engrossed she was in the dance. “Go dance with her,” Ash suggested, “by that you just kinda…dance in her direction at this point…” Ash nodded and returned to his bodyguard-like roll. He bobbed a little, but he just…wasn’t feeling it he guessed. At least he was in slightly better spirits. Maybe he could slip away back to the bar…message one of the hoopers or something.

Aella was too into her groove to notice she was causing her friends distress. More often than not, she was alone so she was used to incorporating dance moves that made her difficult to approach, it was just instinct at this point. Moving around so much, it didn’t take long for her body to heat up past the point of being comfortable. Depending on where she was going, Aella would wear more revealing clothes. This place however was known for being a cesspool of debauchery, but it was also one of the most crowded and happening places with the best dj's and usually had no cover for ladies. This, she was in a full jumper. No one was going to be able to snake a hand anywhere she didn't want them to. One hand slipped behind her head to fluff the back of her hair up in order to create more airflow to the base of her skull, unaware of some of the stares they were now getting. According to general standards, Aella was considered a bombshell. She was model slim, toned in all the right places, on the taller side (especially with heels), and had the right level of dark and sultry that would turn heads. The boys were getting an unusual amount of attention as well. Many young, horny teens were silently judging the pair, gauging how worthy the boys were of her company and if it would be difficult to swoop in and steal her away.

"Th-Thanks." Meph's groaned out as he rubbed his face a few times while Ash pulled him out of the way. Honestly, it wasn't like she had done any real damage. The action of whipping his body back to avoid the first hit only to get smacked by her hair just sort of dazed him for a bit. The boy shaking his head and blinking a few times before looking back at Ash. "Dance with her?" He looked over at Aella and slowly shook his head. "It looks like she's solo. I'll just stick around her so she doesn't get left alone and um... I'll just vibe?" He gave a little shrug before he started moving to the beat once again. Meph was entirely oblivious to the increasing number of eyes on him... None of them happy with his presence near Aella.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:18 pm

Ash shrugged when Meph chose to dance…to her rather than with her. That was fine, if Ash was in better spirits he would likely have tried. That being said, his distracted attention did catch the many eyes that hungrily peered at Aella as well as the ones that judged both him and his uncle. One said person was fairly close to Ash, to which the young synthetic dragon growled, “the ******** you lookin’ at?” The man jumped a little as Ash radiated violence in both words and posture. As it turned out, Ash liked to fight if given the right incentive…and that was only made worse when he was mad. He just came off as intimidating and lethal. That being said, that one man began to look away…and Ash slowly blinked away from the man to look at the many other eyes, clearly showing that he was a threat of anyone approached the group. It also didn’t help that the little fire in his gut from the two shots he had before stoked the irritation he was already enduring. Whatever, he would ensure that his uncle and Aella could remain fairly undisturbed… unless someone decided to risk it for the biscuit…In that case if either of his company didn’t approve of anyone’s approach, Ash would intervene by slapping their hand away if they got to touchy, or perhaps stand in between them if it got verbal and tell them to back the ******** up.

There were a few attempts that Ash was able to shut down easily. Because it was so packed, there were plenty of other girls to try their luck with. If the boys happened to glance up at the cat walks, they'd notice only scantily dressed girls were allowed up there. Considering their dance moves, none of them were paid. Most of them were sloppy drunk and giggling over each other's attempts at dancing on the poles. Some ladies were twerking up against the cage bars and railings to get attention and there was the occasional girl with a thong or no panties under their dress. One was wearing a particularly bright shade of red that barely covered her cheeks and anyone looking up would have a full view of how lacking she was in undergarments. Aella however was fully vibing, totally in sync with the music. Her eyes were even closed half of the time. She seemed to have forgotten she was even with anyone, she was just melding into the crowd of sweaty bodies writing in sync but eventually, someone tapped her on the shoulder. Thick lashes fluttered open to see someone standing behind her, holding two cups.

"Hey, you want a drink?" The guy asked.

"Sure!" Aella replied brightly and took the plastic bucket. She was actually really thirsty after dancing so hard and while water would have been preferred in that moment, booze was a close second.

For once, Mephitis was actually starting to lose himself for a little while. The young man able to just relax and actually move with the music. All his cares sort of just disappearing as he continued to dance for a bit. Granted, he didn't fully lose himself... As soon as he noticed one of the girls up in the cages, he shot his gaze down and just stood there blushing for a moment. He felt a bit wrong now. He was here without his girlfriend for one and people were getting really... Loose. He shook his head and looked back at Ash, "I think I might go back to the bar for a bit. Have water or something." He turned to tell Aella the same only to notice some guy with her now. The hell? When did he get there?

Ash was not easily distracted…and because of this he simply wouldn’t lose focus of the people whom he went with, they weren’t the end all to his focus though…because then people would think he was a creeper, but he was attentive to the little things…like the girls in the cages (whom were not meeting the criteria to actually meet Ash’s fancy), the guy whom gave Aella a drink, and the way Meph wanted to head back to the bar. “You good to go on your own man, cus I can get it for you so you know…you don’t get dropped along the way,” Ash managed to crack a grin at that one, “you just gotta make sure this mans over here don’t do nothin stupid…” he nodded in the direction of Aella’s new friend. Ash heard shot from his friends…and because of that he didn’t trust these guys around here. He also just…didn’t like guys who tried to disturb the peace of people he cared for-even if it was only a little.

The drink wasn't anything special, just some well vodka and cranberry. Aella drank it quickly, because she didn't want it sloshing around on her while she danced, but she held onto the cup of ice since she wanted to suck on them. The music was super loud, making it difficult to hear the convo between the boys but she did hear the sound of their voices speaking and was able to pick out the word bar. Aella turned from the guy she was humoring with a bit of dancing- since he'd bought her a drink and all she figured she might as well pay him a bit of attention. "Are you going to the bar!" She yelled loudly, barely heard over the music. "Can you get me two bottles of water!"

Mephitis just frowned as he watched Aella dance with the other guy for a bit. "Why is she dancing with that random a*****e?" The young dragon didn't realize he had actually yelled that out rather than keeping it as a thought. Granted, he shouldn't be thinking that way at all! Girlfriend, Meph. You have a girlfriend. He just pushed the thought away as he looked towards Ash and said, "You want anything? I'll get some waters for everyone."

The guy seemed chill, but Ash wouldn’t trust random drinks on the basis of a couple ‘normal’ seconds. Still he didn’t seem like a complete-

“Why is she dancing with that random a*****e?” Ash shot meph a look of absolute ******** what the ********> “You can’t determine that yet man,” Ash said to him, trying to lean in so no one could hear them, “she’s playing the game, and they’re just dancing…no biggie,” still Ash was all onboard with getting the guy away if he slipped up from this impression. Ash dared him to tease him with a good time so he could just use his fists to take out his ire on the man’s face. “And I just said I would go get it for you…so do you wanna get the,” Ash paused to guess, “three waters and bring it back here? Or do you want me t-“ By then, some girl had just started approaching…Meph actually…giving him those ‘do me’ eyes Ash took the chance to look back at his uncle, “look, she wants to dance with you…so I can go…I’ll be back” Ash patted Meph in the shoulder and began making his way to the bar. Still making sure to glance back to make sure everything was chill while he got the waters…

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:21 pm
Aella was fine for now, she had toned down into a little bob of her own with some shoulders and hip circles and the guy was just leaning in on occasion to chat her up (though she sent Mephitis a questioning glance for his outburst). Did he want her to dance with him instead? Aella assumed he wouldn't want to dance with her, but before she could ditch her guy and give Meph some attention, a different girl slid in to make a move. Ash quickly exited, leaving Aella to quirk an eyebrow and think perhaps Meph was interested in dancing with the girl. The girl was a cute brunette with long straight hair, a button nose, and doe eyes that looked at Meph like he was prince charming... except she wasn't a princess. The was in a short pencil skirt made of corduroy in leopard print, some cliche leather hooker boots, a black halter, and big golden hoop earring's. And boy was she smitten! She was moving right into Meph's space, attempting to roll and gyrate right up against the front of his pants.

Meph just froze up as Ash started to respond to his 'thoughts' without even missing a beat. The young, blue-haired dragon wondering if his nephew could suddenly read minds because he swore he didn't say that aloud... Even though he totally did. Still, Ash had given the young man some food for thought. He was being to harsh on this random stranger. The two of them really were just dancing. It'd be the same at any ball. A switch of partners throughout the night didn't mean you were suddenly hooking up with a person. It just meant you were just having fun. He frowned a bit and nodded, "Okay, fair. I-"

Meph was cut off immediately as he saw a brunette suddenly working her way towards him. Really working her way! She was on a damn warpath and working those hips as best she could. However, instead of turning Meph on, she was making him freeze up, not that she would notice. The poor dragon couldn't squeak out a word before Ash left and he was all alone. The poor boy suddenly pushed into a bump and grind that he CLEARLY wasn't about.

Poor Meph had a bad boy look thanks to his mask and fancy clothes. A style that was drawing in girls that were looking for a guy that'd take control. However, he was a big pushover and that was obvious when he couldn't muster up the word, "No". The girl just thought she was leaving him speechless as she kept working her body closer to his. Meanwhile, he was staring at Aella with eyes BEGGING her to help him.

Ash took a glance behind him, monitoring the two of them...and he saw the awkward stasis of his Uncle. Ash made an awkward flinch of sorts as he kept going. if...whatever what was happening was continuing he would step in because it looked really...well it looked like she was a bear scratching her a** and crotch on a unmoving tree. Ok maybe he should hurry. Ash weaved through the crowd, and if anyone bumped into him he would simply relocate their momentum. He didn't apologize, he didn't care if it was a girl or guy, he would just keep going. That was the name of the game when time was of the essence.

When he finally made it he was able to catch B fairly quickly, ordering the waters. "yeah, i think my uncle is getting attacked by some thirsty chick soo...oh these aren't for the thirsty girl." he clarified, not that he really needed to.

The girl was not picking up what Meph was putting down and Aella was living for it. This was hilarious! And possibly good for him. She was glancing over her shoulder repeatedly and snickering to herself about how utterly terrified he looked! Meanwhile, the girl was trying to get Meph to drop down with her. She had pressed her a** right up against him and was dropping down repeatedly like a magic jumping bean.

"Drop with me!" She insisted.

Droppin it

Drop with her!? What did that even mean!? Meph couldn't only watch as she actually dropped her body one more time, keeping that a** pressing up against his crotch the best she could. His face was bright red as he realized what she meant. He didn't know what to do! He didn't just want to be mean and tell her to go away but he also couldn't do this ridiculous dance. Well, that was what he thought but soon enough he was "dropping" with her. His body moving along with hers and following every single step. He was moving just right but this was absolute torture. What fresh hell was this!?!
( Meph: If anyone tells Akyrie about this, I will hire a hitman )

Ash eventually managed to grab all the waters, expertly carrying them all back towards the group. Oddly enough, he didn't spill a single drop, how?...well Ash had been making money as a server and he had gotten very good at balancing beverages and plates while dexterously moving through people. This was more like hardmode, but Ash still managed. "Alright I got everything," Ash yelled over the music. Two for Aella and one for Meph...who was actually moving this time with the girl. Ash gave him a nod of approval, thinking that things were significantly better now. He, however, wouldn't be caught dead doing something like that; he was not in the mood to humor anything...plus he didn't do his god damn research on club mannerisms yet. He knew some, but he needed to double check on the inter webs to make sure he wouldn't piss yet another person off and have to deal with yet another headache. Nah, aint happening...God he didn't even want to be here. Ash puffed, but stomped the irritation down in the meantime.

Oh my god, this was ******** priceless! Aella had turned around, ignoring the guy behind her to woo and encourage the happenings by raising her hands in the air. Mephitis was getting some actiong! Damn, that girl was so into him! Aella had known him too long to see past the dumpster fire to the guy's physical presentation so she wasn't getting why this chick was so down with the dragon. God she wished she had her phone to record this! Aella gestured to Ash with the hand that was out of range of Meph's peripheral, making the mime camera shot signal and hoping he would pick up what she was putting down, because this was ******** history and might not ever happen again.

Why was Ash nodding at him like everything was fine!? He needed some ******** help right now! He needed out of this ******** dance floor and away from this girl! Save me! He can't take it! He doesn't belong in this club. One dance and song later Mephitis did his best to just part ways with the girl kindly by going, "That was fun. I really need some water and some time to relax." Meph was backing away as fast as he could before the next song could take over and this girl jumped him again. The worst part? Scales were already brimming across his face, horns pushing out across his head, and his body betraying him in the worst of ways! He was feeling awkward as ******** and was back stepping his way off the dance floor.

Really…really. Holding three drinks for everyone and here Aella was pantomiming for him to take a pic or something. He gave her an unimpressed blink and then sighed, holding each of the cups at the bottom with one hand in a delegate balance as he sighed and fished the phone out of his pocket. By then, however, the song had ended…and Ash was beginning to see the crystal clear stress that was literally causing physical abnormalities with the boy. Ash’s eyes narrowed with intensity.

“Oh don’t worry honey I can help you relax just fin-“

Suddenly the girl felt a hand on her shoulder, and when she turned she saw Ash…who had put his phone away and looked at her with an intimidating aura. “He’s done, leave him alone…” she looked a little frightened…since Ash looked like he was about to snap…but then she raised her hands, “sorry sorry, your boyfriend didn’t seem to mind,”

“Eh?…” Ash’s eyes squinted. Did he hear that right? “N-no…no, just leave him alone…” Ash sighed, radiating disappointment…but still keep that imposing aura so that she would back the ******** off…after that, he walked over to his uncle, “you good, here take some water…deep breaths man, your transforming and everything…” at the end of the day he didn’t get the blackmail worthy picture or video for Aella…but that was because things suddenly looked bad for Meph.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:32 pm

"Hahahaha, what the hell was that???" Aella cried jokingly and slung her arm around Ash's neck, seeming to pay no mind to how close she pressed her body to him, jostling the drinks in the process. One hand at least caught one of the waters, noting that it wasn't a bottle of water and was a cup. Oh well, beggars couldn't be choosers. She attempted to relieve him of one of the drinks in his hand. "You look like you're about to murder someone!" She laughed. He looked so freaking serious!

Mephitis was looking around for a way out as he continued to back away from the girl. What the hell had her so hooked on him!? Were girls always this aggressive in the club? It was becoming more and more obvious that this was Mephitis' first time dealing with a situation like this. The boy unsure of what he was suppose to do so he was just trying to tiptoe away. However, that girl was still coming at him! What the hell did she want?

And then, an orange-haired angel stepped in and struck true fear into the brunette's heart. Mephitis clasped his hands in front of him and had a thankful look on his face as he finally saw that someone had come to his rescue. Well, that was until the girl blurted out "boyfriend". Those pink eyes just stared at the girl as his face exuded 'This ******** b***h'. Whatever. If it got her away, then it was fine.

Mephitis took the water from his nephew and just let out a long sigh. "Sorry. Just got stressed out and started transforming. Not suppose to happen but um... Yeah." Mephitis waved his hand around before grabbing his mask and removing it for a second. The boy downed the water before putting his mask back and glaring at Aella. "Meanwhile, you seemed more than happy to let me suffer! The hell, Aella?!"

The next moment was filled with Aella throwing herself around Ash, wrapping an arm around his neck as she commented on his startling behavior. She did, however? Take one of the cups…that made things slightly easier. “I just don’t deal with the people who I care about,” Ash said plainly, “homeboy over there could have caught the same heat too if he was a d**k.” Ash nodded behind him, gesturing to the dude she had been entertaining for a little bit. Ash did indirectly say he cared for her…but then again that was a truth he didn’t care to admit. He cares for her, but she also irritated him. His deep blue eyes found Meph-who was recovering at least.

“Yeah, you looked a little stressed towards the end there, for a second though I thought you were fine…you’re allowed to be fine- ya know…” Ash answered plainly. He hadn’t really done research on commitment…so it never really clicked that Meph was struck with this anxiety because he had a girlfriend, “but if your uncomfortable then I’ll always have your back…” Ash gave him a nod, “doesnt matter who it is…”

Aella was gulping down the water like a beached fish. God she was just so thirsty. All that spicy and salty good and then hard dancing had made her feel dehydrated. She wasn't swearing just yet but she was a bit sticky. "Awww," Aella cooed after she had finished the one cup and ruffled his hair with the hand she had on his shoulder. She used her empty cup to scoop up the full cup Ash was still holding and looked to Meph. "It was just so funny though!" Aella took a sip of her second water and handed it back to Ash then got close to Meph (not too close though) and put her arms up. "Drop with me!" Aella dropped in front of him, a cheeky a** grin on her face.

"I just... I wasn't ready for that is all. She came on so aggressively! I can't just go around with girls like that when I'm in a relationship." Mephitis groaned as he finished off his water. The boy's features were beginning to return to normal now that he wasn't about to have a heart attack. Scales and horns retreating back as he took some deep breaths. Granted, he jumped a little as Aella approached him. The boy glaring at her immediately as she repeated the girl's words. He watched her drop down and, as she did, he placed his hand on the top of her head. The boy just keeping her there for a bit. He looked over at Ash and huffed, "Soooo, now what? Just keep dancing?" After getting out what he wanted to say, he ruffled Aella's hair and released his hold on her. Had the alcohol given him the courage to do that or the irritation?

Ash was...not amused. Not in the slightest. The only good thing that came out of all of it was that Aella took the final cup from him, allowing him the ability to let his hands sheath themselves back into his pockets. Ash gave Aella the same unimpressed glare as she ruffled his hair; he did not want to be here...but if he had to he would watch the backs of these two cus he certainly wasn't here to 'have fun'. Even then though, he couldn't help but chuckle when his uncle put his hand on Aella's head to keep her down. Despite the suggestive nature of the gesture, Ash managed to say, "Careful, racoons bite." he smiled and looked around...making sure there wasn't anyone else he would have to scare away from them. "also why not? Girlfriends keep you from having fun with other girls? Aella is a girl.."

Aella was soooo amused with herself! That is until Meph’s hand pushed in her head, preventing her from getting back up! The look on her face was probably priceless, because that was the last thing she had ever expected him to do! Her arms came down and her knees came together to balance herself under the unexpected stop of momentum. After she caught herself, she looked up at Meph with puffed cheeks and a sultry pout and tried to swat his hand away. "Hey, I'm not a racoon!" She stuck her tongue out at Ash and if his backside was close enough, she'd give him a tug to see if she could pants him. Magically Meph decided to release her right after her attempt so she sprung up, ready to dodge whatever retaliation came her way.

"I've seen this trash panda's bite. She's better at squeaking." Mephitis said with a little chuckle as he looked back at Aella as she finally stood up again. Honestly, that had felt so damn good to do! Just being able to knock Aella onto the back foot for even a moment boosted his ego just a little bit. He also knew how quick Aella was to try and get back at someone though. So, he was keeping a very close eye on her... Well, now he was. He hadn't been when she attempted to pants Ash.

you THOUGHT! Aella had been quick to revenge but she had forgotten that Ash had slipped his hands into his pocket, giving more than enough resistance to keep them up. "Nice try," he smirked at Aella. he had been a step ahead of her without even knowing he was a step ahead of her. "Oh she squeaks?" Ash smiled, "I would say that's cute but last time she got all upset that i said that," Ugh the thought made him sigh and peer towards the bar. "Imma get myself a drink, you two staying here?" he needed something; he wasn't near drunk enough to tolerate this place in his mood without getting buzzed.  

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:40 pm
Well damn. Aella had hoped his pants would come down but in hindsight it was a pipe dream. He was wearing a belt and had both of his hands in there. Oh well, at least her mal intent was conveyed! Aella’s eyes flashed irritable at Meph. "I don't squeak!" Then her attention shifted to Ash. "Yea cause I'm not cute!" A soft growl rumbled in her throat and her hands lashed out at both guys, attempting a quick purple nurple through their clothing. "I'll take another AMF." Meanwhile, that guy had been hovering awkwardly in the edge of their little group, dancing to himself but also staying close enough to kind of look like he belonged. He chimed in at her request. "I'll get you another one."

For once, Mephitis was on his A-game! He immediately caught Aella by her forearm and held her hand up so that she couldn't grab at him. The boy just snickering as he stuck his tongue out at her... Which she couldn't see because he was wearing a mask. Oh, great, now he could taste the inside of his mask! YUCK! He drew his tongue back in before saying, "See. Told you. Squeaks a whooole lot." He then just looked back at Ash and shrugged, "Can you get me another mudslide or two?" Meph was still feeling good after the last... But he wanted more.

Ash was slightly enjoying the social bullying of Aella, but his focus changed quickly when he saw Aella go for a familiar maneuver. His eyes narrowed-he was far less drunk than the both of them..and thus could use his agility and clear mind to easily avoid her little claw-like fingers. when doing so, he also snatched her other arm with one hand, lifting it up just like Meph did, both of them having a free hand while Aella would have 0 if they both succeeded. "You gonna get her back?" he shot Meph a look, "I'll get the drinks once she gets a taste of her own medicine." In his mind, that thought was not considered sexual, but rather playful revenge. So why would it be bad? She did it to them? why wouldn't they be able to do it to her. Ash prepared his hand, and would be ready to let it fly to finallly give Aella a deserving purple nurple if Meph didn't stop him.

WHAT WAS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?! Aella was completely dumbfounded when she found herself inbetween the two boys with both of her hands up, chest open and unguarded against their threat of revenge. "Don't you dare!" She warned them, concerned more for the losing part than the actual twisting part. Between the tight material of her jumpsuit and the padding of her bra, they probably couldn't even get to her nipples. It was just the principal of it! Her eyes narrowed at Meph in warning and the guy behind them stepped closer, clearly wanting to do something about the situation- but what?

User Image

Mephitis never thought he would be able to turn the tables on Aella like this. However, with the addition of Ash and a bit of alcohol to Meph's system, they were now standing there teasing Aella like she had done to them so many times. Honestly, Meph could help but laugh as he just watched her struggle for a bit against their grasp. However, when Ash talked about getting her back, the blue-haired boy's laughter started to die down. Get her back? What? Through his buzz, Meph was able to notice that hand wrenching back and did the math on what Ash had planned next. No! No! No!

As Ash's hand dove in for the attack, Meph's launched out to grab it. The poison dragon's hand awkwardly wrapping around Ash's own. Unlike with Aella, Meph couldn't fully stop it with ease. So, the force behind the movement made Mephitis stumble a bit. Depending on how the other two reacted, Mephitis was either going to fall down to just bring them with him or he'd stay sort of standing.

This moment was perfe-wait what? As Ash’s arm lunges in for the strike, it was caught by his uncle of all people. The issue is that without tapping into his draconic strength, the maneuver to stop Ash’s hand had knocked him off balance. Ash was quick to stabilize Meph, however, despite his blatant confusion. He even went as far as to release Aella to make sure his uncle was secured. “What was that for???” He asked his uncle with brows knitted down in confusion. Was this yet another thing he didn’t know about their culture? Was he going to get a talkin to again?!?! God if that was the case then Ash would have been so annoyed because all he wanted to do is study to avoid weird moments like this. Because of that, however, Ash didn’t notice the guy walking in on them at that moment.

Aella was also very confused at mephs behavior. She was prepared for some rough play, she wasn't the kind of girl who dished it but couldn't take it (though she was used to getting away with s**t). The fact that Mephitis was defending her only served to inflate her ego, leading her to cheekily grin at Ash like one of those little about nose kids that just got away with stealing candy from the shop. "Your uncle can't help but save the damsel~" Aella giggled and playfully poked at Meph's cheek. "It's built into his code."

The guy hung back, seeing the situation had kind of resolved.

Mephitis breathed a sigh of relief as his nephew dove down and saved the poor guy from falling onto his face. The poison dragon releasing the other guy's hand and giving him a pat on the shoulder as he was lifted back onto his feet. "Don't worry about it. Just trust me and don't do that. Not to girls that is." Mephitis wasn't in the mood for giving another talk. He'd just leave it as a 'No! No!' and move on for now. Although, he quickly focused on Aella again as she poked him in the face. He still had a grip on her hand. So, he used it to start poking her back, "That wasn't to save you." It was to save Ash from committing what Meph consider a crime. "Let's just had back to the bar. Grab one last drink and some more water already."

Ash looked...confused and frustrated, "I donno why you defend her, she deserves it," He glanced over at Aella, "One day, Karma will come for you..." Ash did the whole two fingers from his eye to her in a 'im watching you gesture' before he turned back to his uncle. "But fine, I'll listen... even though this is some ******** up double standard bullshit" what was even wrong? why could she do it and not the other way around? that made literally no sense. He had heard one of his hooper friends say 'equal rights equal fights' wasn't that the norm? Ash didn't even know anymore. "Ite, by the way who is driving between the two of you?" Ash asked as he began walking to the bar...annoyed that he couldn't even attempt to get his revenge.

Ooo such a sore loser! She kept it to herself though, because he got butthurt so easily. "I am," It was still early so she figured she could get ******** up now, sober up over a few hours, and then drive back late. "But if we're all drunk we can all crash at a hostel, I know one close by." She gestured to the exit which lead to the room in the bar. "You guys go ahead, I'll meet you there." Aella then gestured behind her to the back corner of the big dance room. "I'm going to go check my make up." Which was code for having to pee. She had 4 drinks already and it was time to hit the ladies room, but she wasn't so crass as to announce her intentions.

"Look. Flick her ear, pinch her side, or mess up her hair. Just... Just don't do that." Mephitis said with a little sigh as he tried to leave the topic alone after that. He really didn't want to lecture the young man while they were out in public. Plus, he knew that Ash was so over this bullshit and would likely spend countless hours researching why. Mephitis then looked over towards Aella and quirked his brow. "You driving... Definitely not." He already didn't trust her while sober. He'd honestly rather fly back... Actually could he? Might be a good solution. Just needed to find a good place to strip down, a bag for his clothes, and a big enough space for his full size... Okay, this sounded like a terrible idea. Meph just shook his head and followed Ash to the bar.

Ash raised a brow when Aella mentioned that she was driving. Uh huh, sure she was. If he had dragon powers he could have been their draconic Uber ride, but alas he was more human than he would have liked. “How about worse case, I buy a hotel room for all of us…” Ash suggested. He was practically funding this whole thing anyway, so why not. He had some saved money so it was fine. It would only be like another couple hundred or so right? Meph also tried to give him alternatives to punishing Aella…which didn’t seem to have the same level of pain as the former solution…maybe he would pinch her ears next time. “Fine fine,” he nodded to his uncle and then turned to Aella, “alright, we’re gonna be in the same place as before. Meet us there ok?” Ash then wandered with Meph towards the bar “does she have her phone with her?” Ash asked as he flagged down the bartender again…asking her for two more mudslides, an AMF, and a water.

"A hostel is way cheaper, but if you really want to spring for a room..." She shrugged. Aella wasn't going to argue with the boy if he insisted on paying for upgrades. "Ok, I'll meet you guys there." She replied and turned to make her way through the crowd toward the restrooms. It was super packed now, so moving anywhere was practically impossible since bodies were already packed in as tightly as possible. You literally had to gently push people out of the way and squeeze into non-existent holes in order to slip through, because there wasn't anywhere for said people to really move to. She made it to the bathroom alright and the guys made it to the bar in one piece, but they would be waiting a while before realizing Aella didn't come back from the bathroom.

"Hm? No. She actually handed her phone to me. I don't get why girl's outfits just don't have pockets." Mephitis said with a sigh as he held up Aella's phone and waved it around before putting it back. The boy honestly not thinking of how important that little device might be in the moment. Instead, he just redirected to the cost of tonight's fun and said, "I'll pay you back once we are at the dorms. I'm not taking no for an answer on that. I just can't pay right now or else we risk Deia wondering what I'm up to." He let out a long sigh as he leaned against the bar. Just how long would he have to worry about Deia and treat her like some constant, overarching threat?

That didn’t sit well with Ash, not one bit. “I don’t want your money…” Ash said, but Mephitis might tell that his mind was elsewhere. He tried to peer over the crowd, get eyes on the bathroom…but it was pointless from here. “Imma go check and make sure she is ok…you can stay here with the drinks.” All those nightmarish tales that he had heard from his Hooper friends made him cautious…so he wanted to make sure he had eyes on her at least. It took him a couple minutes to make that decision, but eventually he got up and began pushing past the waves of people, uncaring for how much disturbance he might cause. He would keep his eyes peeled…in case he would spit her coming out or heading his way…but if he didn’t see her he would open the girls bathroom door and yell her name to the inside….and if no response then he would go looking.

"Too bad." Mephitis huffed out with a roll of the eyes. Seriously, just take cash from the rich kid who has it all! What was Ash trying to prove? Granted, his focus changed as Ash said he was going to check on Aella. The statement took the poison dragon by such surprise that he just said "Okay" and sat there like an idiot with the drinks for a little while longer.

Ash was tense and focused, his heart beating faster than normal since he was so hypersensitive to certain stimuli. That being said, when his ocean blue eyes caught something that might be Aella…with someone who reminded him of the guy with grey hair she was with, he immediately dropped what he was doing to confirm whether or not his suspicions were true. His pace was fast, but not fast where he would stand out. Ash pulled out his phone and mentioned that he might have spotted her with some guy heading out the front exit…before he followed the direction of the guy and exited the club. Once there he would speed up and try and find the guy again, yelling “what you got there asshat? Cus I swear if it’s my friend then we are gonna have some problems” his eyes were severe, looking to confirm if he really did have Aella with him, “slow down man, don’t tease me with a good time cus I’ll smash your teeth in if you do…”

Mephitis just tapped the bar before him as he waited for the other two to get back. The young man staring at his mudslide and just letting out a long sigh. He already had issues with drinking alcohol since he was underage. However, he put that to the side since he was out with friends and trying to prove that he wasn't an uptight p***y. He didn't want to just down a damn shot alone though. It made him feel like an alcoholic... Plus, he was starting to get worried about Aella. That worry only grew when he saw his phone buzz. He lifted up to see a rather ominous message from Ash.

The poison dragon didn't even wait for a bartender to hold onto their drinks or even down them. He hopped off his seat and headed straight to the exit. His mind had gone to the worst case scenario for this. Cash's gang. They were in the city and they never resolved that terrible issue. So, scales were already brimming across his face, horns sprouting from his head, and his height increasing as he forced his way through the crowd. "Please let this be a false alarm."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:00 pm

It had come on quick. Aella had been coming out of the bathroom when a wave of dizziness washed over her, causing her to lean on the wall. Both eyes had shut, brows furrowed as she willed the room to stop spinning and when they opened again, she wasn't alone. A concerned face hovered in front of her, asking if she was alright. His voice sounded distant to her, the club ambiance and everything sounding far away and dampened. Aella nodded yes, but her voice couldn't be found. "Mfine." She managed to push herself off the wall, but it was hard. Her body felt tired, like she had pushed it too hard and exhausted herself. "Just need some air." Aella concluded and began to push through the crowd, but without her confident stature, she easily bounced around in the throngs of people. She was actually glad when a strong pair of arms caught her and prevented her from falling backwards, supporting her as she stumbled toward the exit. By the time they got there, she barely registered where she was. It was like walking through a fog. She could see the lights and faces and buildings but she didn't understand any of them. Her muscles were so weak that walking in her heels felt like walking on stilts and the guy was supporting more and more of her weight. She didn't realize her head was lolling, falling all over his shoulder in a tumble of messy curls.

"mfends..." She mumbled, one hand flopping back behind them as they exited on the street. Crystalline irises trailed back over her shoulder, searching for... someone. She couldn't quite remember who, but she should tell them she was leaving.

"I'll take care of it." The deep, unfamiliar voice purred in her ear, scooping her up as she began to stumble drunkenly. Anyone who say them likely assumed his gf had a little bit too much.

When Ash exited the club, he'd see the male turning the corner into an alley two blocks down. It was a sketchy location. Many of the shops in this area closed around 6 so the streets and building were deserted. Jogging to the corner, Ash would make it in time to see a black car with dark tinted windows sitting in the narrow alley, headlights off but clearly on. Two men sat in the front of the vehicle and the back door was wide open, where the grey haired guy was leaning over in to. The girl couldn't be seen, but a very distinct black and red stilletto with an A on it could be seen briefly sticking out from under the door before it was tucked up into the vehicle. He looked up to see Ash yelling at him and gave the guy a cocky smirk. He closed the door and stood straight.

"What friend?" He rapped twice on the trunk and the car sped at Ash, intent on hitting him.

Ash had tailed the guy as best as he could, but he couldn’t catch them until the last moment when he just barely saw the pumps of his roommate. That was enough though-enough for him to want to burry these guys 6 feet under. “You ********> and then the car sped towards him. His eyes went wide for a moment, but narrowed with intensity. Obviously he had to think fast…and his alternative to getting run over was to try and parkour of the wall when the car was a reasonable distance. Perhaps it would have worked if he had superhuman strength, but he did not. Although he may have been able to avoid a fatal blow, he was able to scale the complete height of the car and ricocheted over the top of the hood when it clipped his leg. He rolled over the hood and hit the street behind the car. The action movies made that stunt look far easier than it was. Pain rang through his right leg, but it wasn’t enough to stun him. His eyes flashed at the car…trying to catch any plates while he pulled his phone out to text Meph the color of the car and where it went. He also tried to get himself up and head towards his bike…but upon stepping on his right leg he felt immense pain that had him fubbling. Regardless of the excruciating pain and the broken leg…he still managed to make it towards the exit of the alley…trying to get to his bike…though perhaps the man behind him had different ideas.

Mephitis was on a damn war path as he exited the club. His four horns piercing through that blue mop top as they curved back and then up from his skull. Violet scales brimmed across his cheeks and arms while his hands started to look more like talons. Bouncers would have stepped in his way if he was entering the club but... He was leaving. He stormed through the door, piercing predatory eyes scouring the street up and down as he looked towards his phone. <********, Ash. Where the hell are you!?"
Then he heard it. The sound of a car peeling out as fast as it could. The poison dragon whipping his head to see the vehicle speeding off as it came out an alley way. Mephitis bolted towards the scene. The phone ringing in his hand as Ash texted him. Meph took a quick look and cursed under his breath. All he saw was the word car and it's color but it was enough.

As he ran, Mephitis snatched a plastic bag from some poor homeless guy and dumped it out, "Sorry! Thank you! It's important." The boy shelling his phone, Aella's phone, his wallet, and whatever else he had in his pocket before tying it up. He hung that on his right horn and then removed his mask as he put it on the other. "Feel like a ******** kid again. Should've worked on this s**t. ********. ********. ********!"

People stared as the boy ran out into the street and started to transform right then and there! He knew that it'd draw the attention of people with phones, police, and worst of all... Deia. However, he had no idea what else to do! Fancy clothes ripping across his frame more and more with every step he took. Shoes bursting off his feet as they turned into wide terrifying talons. Violent scales rushing across his body as he grew larger and larger. Massive wings burst from his back as they started to stretched out as far as they could.

Pedestrians ran for the nearest cover and cars swerved as hard as they could as a violet dragon suddenly tore down the street and launched into the air. The creature easily the size of a bus as he soared across through the city buildings and after the car. It would have been beautiful given his gleaming scales... If it wasn't for the fact that poison gas was flowing behind him like a jet trail. It made it look like Meph might breath on them at any moment

The car sped out of the alleyway and turned the corner, but they didn't go far. They actually just went around the block. Seeing as how they hit the boy on their way out, it was just going to be more convenient to pick him up now than to wait back at their crib. They had gas masks at the ready but they hadn't even needed to use them! The cocky gray haired guy summoned chains up from the ground to wrap around Ash. The injured prey wasn't in very good condition to avoid the metal bindings so he was confident in his ability to trap the kid. If successful, the arcane chains would act like a boa constrictor, tightening inch by inch until its victim suffocated. The car pulled up perpendicular to the other side of the alley and the dude jogged toward it, ready to go turn in their bounty.

Ash was determined to get to his bike, but he couldn’t help but look back at the grey haired man…who cast something that Ash couldn’t possibly predict. That being said, when the science made dragon saw the beginnings of the arcane chains, he futile tried to jump out of the range. Instead the chains caught him mid-air and caused him to fall heavy against the ground. “You ******** coward!” Ash yelled. One of the chains had attempted to slip around his neck, but he had managed to raise his hand into that loop…but that put him in a compromising position where the tightening chains were cutting into his arm. Blood quickly blossomed from the friction as Ash tried to use his shear strength to get out….which was hard because one of the chains was also tightening around his broken leg. The pain was agonizing, but he couldn’t let them get away…he couldn’t! He wouldn’t! The sound the bone of his raised arm splintering while fighting against his restraints cracked in his ear. The boy was practically foaming out the mouth. “Fight me you p***y a** b***h!” He roared. This was some coward-like bullshit…and even then he couldn’t manage to get out and fight…he couldn’t help Aella…he was useless…but even then he tried and tried and tried.

Alright! All Mephitis had to do was catch up to the vehicle and grab their ride. From there, he could possibly carry them away, puncture the tires, and force them out of the vehicle. Now, where were they? Wait... Where were they? His head whipped around as he flew threw the air for a second before looking directly down and... Finding they had gone back to that damn alleyway? Meph couldn't help but think to himself, I can hear Deia's voice right now... I am a ******** idiot. Wait, is that Ash? ********, someone's with him but he's far off from the car and the alley is too small for me.

Meph growled to himself before diving straight down towards the street. Before the gang members could even figure out what was happening, a massive shadow slammed down in front of their car and droves his claws straight into the tires. He didn't just pop them though. He utterly destroyed the entire tire, the wheel wells, and the damn axles. With that, he placed one hand onto the roof and wrenched the whole thing off. The dragon holding onto the hood as a shield as he glared down at the occupants.

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bounty had warned of a poison dragon guard and the 3 hunters had been prepared but their boy who happened to come across the target by chance said her companions were harmless. Their faces went wide with shock as the dragon landed in front of the vehicle and ripped the wheels off the car. Immediately they jumped from the vehicle, rolling in two different directions. The burly looking guy grabbed a trashed piece of broken wood with a sharp jagged edge and chucked it right at the center of Mephitis' wings while the other conjured a ring of fire around the dragon's feet. After their initial attacks, both bros pulled a gas mask from their back pockets and pulled it on over their heads. The silver haired male jogged quickly toward the end, conjuring chains up from the ground. Some arched high up to cover the dragon while others attempted to circle the dragon's legs.

Damn, should have broken the doors but that also meant hurting Aella. Things could never be easy, could it? Mephitis roared as he blocked the jagged wooden piece with his makeshift shield before grabbing one of the ruined tires and launching it straight at the man. Unfortunately that left him open to the ring of fire but Mephitis just kicked off the ground and started to fly up to create distance. However, it seemed like someone didn't like his little plan. Chains winding up towards the poison dragon and grabbing at his legs. Mephitis glared down the alley, finding the source. That silver haired a*****e from earlier... He checked to see how far he was from Ash. If he was a good distance, Meph would immediately spew a stream of poison gas at him. If not, he'd immediately cast a light spell. The boy essentially unleashing a flashbang from his hands. He could seriously thank Klaus for the few spells he knew now.

The silverhaired male held his breath as the poison cloud filled the back half of the alley, breaking into a run as it came for him. The brute was grabbing for another piece of scrap to throw at the dragons wing and the fire blonde was unleashing a fire ball aimed straight for the stains face. Chain boy cleared the gas but was unprepared for the burst of light which blinded him. His momentum slowed but he was carried right into the trunk of the car and got it with a thunk, rebounding to the floor. The other two had tinted lenses in the house hooded masks, shielding them from the retinal damage. It was still bright enough to make shots in their vision which they needed to blink away, creating a moment of opportunity for Mephitis. Meanwhile, the chains were slowly bringing the dragon to the ground inch by inch as his nephew continued to be constricted.

Ash was helpless, completely. All he could do was struggle and inch his way closer to the fight. All he wanted to do was not fee so helpless, to help save Aella…but here he was: a liability. Ash growled from his clenched teeth, fixed together as an automatic response to all the agony he was riddled with. While doing so, Ash tried to get enough leverage to push his arm further into the chain to get stronger parts of his arm to resist the constant squeezing…but it was far too late for that. Blood smeared onto the pavement as the chain cut into his neck still. The suffocation may have been significantly decreased with his arm as a wedge, but the abrasive arcane chain still cut into his neck. crack Ash seized in pain and he growled. The ulna fractured, but didn’t break completely, but at this rate he wasn’t going to be in good straights. He would not scream…he would not ask for help…he would keep fighting until it ******** killed him… but soon enough a cloud of toxic mist shrouded the happenings of the fight taking place…and Ash was left in the dark, unaware of what was happening.

Through the chaos and the fury, there was a brief moment of peace and clarity. It only came after Mephitis unleashed the flash bang and it was barely for a single second, but it was enough. A singular thing caught his attention amongst it all. The silver-haired thug crashing up against the car and crashing down to the ground below. Those pink eyes snapping to the man in that brief second. He was the one that had summoned these chains holding Mephitis down. He was the one that had kidnapped Aella from the very start. He was the one choking the very life out of his Nephew. He was the one that he needed to stop... At all cost.

Before silver haired could recover, a massive dragon claw slammed down on his body. Most of Mephitis' talons piercing into the grounded around him, save for one. One long, black nail plunged itself deep into the poor man's side as he was locked down beneath the dragon's weight. They might have been prepared for his breath, but they weren't prepared for his claws. A straight injection of the worst neurotoxin one could be ravaged by was sent straight into the silver haired man's system. Mephitis holding it there in a blind rage until the chains finally disappeared, the man died, or both.

The bounty hunters knew when the prize was no longer worth the effort. They saw silver go down, saw the chains disintegrate, and knew it was time to make an exit. It was hard to say what kind of resistance silver had, if he would die from the injection or managed to recover with extensive medical treatment. One thing was clear though, they no longer had the advantage. The brute pulled a shot gun and started pumping lead out of it, covering their retreat by aiming for the fleshy part of Mephitis' wings while the other used his ranged fire ability and set fire to the car. Flames erupted within the vehicle, providing a much needed distraction for their avenue of escape. He was much faster, able to run at heightened speeds and disappeared into the night quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:12 pm
User Image

Ash had never felt so useless… so useless and hopeless…there was not a single thing he could do aside from lay there and let the chains choke the life out of him. Ash was gasping for air, the crunch of the bones of his arm like a whisper in his ear. “A-…la….” The words sputtered out of the man’s mouth. Despite knowing he could do absolutely nothing he still tried to fight it…tries to struggle his way closer to the fray…to do something-anything! Something deeper than conscious thought prevented him from laying there for dead, something intrinsic! He needed to get Aella…he needes to make sure she was safe…he needed to kill the ones who threatened her…yes…they had to die…Aella had to live and they needed to…

The chain kept cutting into his throat, stealing away sufficient oxygen to keep his mind clear. Soon, his vision began to blur…deeper and deeper Ash fell into unconsciousness. It came in waves-like an ocean…dragging him deeper and deeper until reality was too far out of reach. He was drowning, a gluttonous abysmal void eager to swallow him while without the slightest mercy. Ash’s eyes rolled in the back of his head…and he fell limp…just moments before the chains dissolved around him….

“Death….” A distant voice called out to him. It was an odd feeling…to feel incorporeal and yet feel as if your senses were intact. “If you wish not to succumb to it…” the voice continued…it was gentle…soft…familiar. And at that moment a hand reaches out into blackness, as if to pull Ash out of his mortal fate…but then the voice became warped…twisted…the calm and soothing facade crumbling to something insidious and dark. “Then carve it into those who are deserving….”

crack….crack crack…Ash’s limp corpse began to twitch…the muscles beneath his skin coiling…slithering…expanding. From his bruised flesh, black barbed spines began to Pierce up from his skin like how a rose stem would. crack…. obsidian scales, glossed in such a way that almost looked greased, began to follow as well.

And then…the transformation became rapid…horrifically so. The mortal shell began to erupt, human flesh tearing away to the creature underneath. The black spines rapidly erupted from the monster’s neck…and a draconic form began to sprout and grow at an inhuman rate. The massive form crashes into the walls of the alley, breaking through it as the server crumbled around what would become four massive wings. Black smoke, made darker in the knight, gurgled from the beasts maw as vermillion eyes opened…and it was then that a thick viscous ooze would began to flood the floor of the escaping men. It would appear as if there was a leak of viscous oil that had ruptured beneath them…and from it…came the smoldering arms of fetid corpses. Bones fingers attempted to coil around ther legs, to throw them both off balance while a number of other rotten bodies emerged to pile atop of them screeched a wretched scream, as if experiencing the eternal punishment of the necrotic black flames that consumed them…and then following their cries…came another….

A horrid roar echoed into the night, as the black dragon sprung to the car…uncaring if it knocked meph over or not. A black claw would carefully extract the body within the burning car…protecting it…from everything. Whatever bullets we’re fired after…the dragon would take…and if the team seemed to trump the undead minions…the black dragon would breath a torrent of purple flames and black flames down upon them, uncaring who got caught in it.

Mephitis' kept a tight hold upon the silver-haired man after the chains finally disappeared. If there was even a damn ounce of life in this a*****e, he was going to bring him back. It wasn't to torture him or even to ask him questions. It was so that he could perhaps salvage some part of himself. To say that he tried and that he wasn't just like his father. However, his main focus was Aella at this moment. His eyes growing wide as he watched in horror when the fire mage launched a blaze straight at the car. The dragon immediately trying to reach in even as two rounds were pumped into his wings... But someone else would come to come in to take the rest of the assault and pull Aella from the car.

Mephitis was launched away from the vehicle as his enormous body slammed into the asphalt. One claw still clinging to silver-hair while he laid there, dazed by the sudden impact. Eyes desperately searching for who the newest attacker was, but not expecting the sight before him. A dragon... A full-fledged black dragon. No, it was something more than just a black dragon. It was a creature of legend. Terror shot through the young man's body as he laid there frozen. All the ferocity and bravery immediately leaving his soul as he gazed upon the horrifying visage. The boy's thoughts racing.

This was impossible. No dragon like that even existed. No lines. No variants. Nothing! Such a being didn't even exist and yet here it was. It's terrible power showing Mephitis just how horrifying the beast was as he watched those disgusting, rotting corpses wrench up out of the ground for the thugs. Where had it come from? What other dragon could be... Ash. Stop... Stop!.... "STOOOP!" Mephitis roared. It was the only word he could muster up in that moment. He tried to pull himself up and reach out towards the other dragon, but Mephitis was growing weak.

Aella was super out of it. She had no idea where she was, but she wasn't lucid enough to care either. Her mind was floating somewhere in between the realm of consciousness and sleep, lashes heavy over dull irises. When the car jerked, causing her body to roll onto the floor with a thunk, she more or less grunted from the impact and stayed there. Glass exploded through the vehicle as the roof was ripped clear off, showering Aella with glittering shards but she didn’t seem to notice. Every now and then her body would shift since the carpeted hump in the center of the car was uncomfortable on her back but she didn't get enough energy to pull herself off of the floor. This was actually kind of lucky in the long run. When flames erupted on the inside, they spawned where the seats were. Because she was on the floor, Aella was out of the way of the ignition point and temporarily safe. Fire bad. That was about all her brain could come up with but it was enough. Childhood memories surfaced, recalling a great fire that burned down the house she was trapped in disjointed flashes. Cold mist seeped from her form, wetting the bottom of the car with a frost that combatted the heat of the fire. By the time the black dragon reached in to extract the girl, she felt cold to the touch. Though the frost covering her skin had melted in its fight against the flames, she was still wet and cool to the touch. Shards of glass dropped from her hair as she was lifted from the death trap, curls draped over one giant claw. Her body was limply curled in the scaled palm, unable to comprehend what was happening at this point. She looked relatively unscathed compared to the other two, but the ever present frost seeping from her form was quickly biting at Ash's protective embrace.[/color

Meanwhile, the beefy bounty hunter was fighting for his life. The fire guy had been lightning quick to bail and was gone from the scene the second his fire came to life, leaving muscles and silver to fend for themselves. If the undead weren't bad enough, the car was about to be a problem because the flames were quickly consuming the vehicle. It was only a matter of time before it reached the gas tank.

So many things fell silent on the man-made Lichdragon’s senses. The cruel biting of the cold that riddled the hand which stored Aella had gone ignored, allowing the frost to build and perhaps pass the threshold of cold and perhaps become frost bitten if things continued. Another thing that was ignored was the toxic dragon’s plea…for there was no saving these men from the black dragons fury. An inhuman roar breached the fanged maw of the ancient clone. The fire bender was quick to escape, but for the Herculean bounty things would become more than difficult. While fending off the undead, his skin word not only burn from their flames but also rot away, his body that had been built with copious muscle being vulnerable to the fleshy erosion. And then…if he was too distracted by them…then the blast of necrotic fire would have done him in, swallowing him and reducing him to burnt rot. If he escape along with the fire bender, however, the black dragon would be on the pursuit…it four wings beating once…twice to get the massive dragon off the ground…but something bizarre happened.

Black sludge seemed to drool from the dragon’s mouth…and it seems to gag on the amount of it. This sludge pelted the floor…and black necrotic smoke bellowed from it. The large form of the dragon seemed to teeter…and soon enough it was met again with the ground. Again, it released a blood curdling roar, but it was muted by the ominous regurgitant. Soon enough the dragon began to warp back to a mortal form, shrinking…retreating…but all the while it tried to Keep Aella close and safe…until all that was left was Ash…naked and kneeling on the cold concrete with Aella in his arms. One hand had already begun to turn black…while his cold body became vulnerable to the hypothermia. Worse yet, black smoke slithered from his jaws…and black ink like veins crawled from his eyes. He had no pulse.

All Mephitis could do was watched frozen in silence as the scene before him played out like a horror film. The boy unable to fully describe what he was witnessing before his eyes as the sights, sounds, and smells were all ingrained into his memory permanently. All he knew was that he was terrified, and he refused to move even an inch unless he become the creatures next target. After all, while the being might have been Ash in the end, it seemed blind by pure rage and only working off one directive at the moment. No amount of protest from the poison dragon would stop this rampage. Luckily for everyone, it seemed as the beast would be stopping itself. The monster soon choking upon its own black bile before its power started to slip away. Soon enough, the dragon had disappeared and only Ash's naked body remained, clutching onto Aella.

Life finally sprung back into Mephitis form as he pulled himself onto his feet and snatched the pair up with his other claw. Those massive wings beginning to beat again and again as kicked himself off the ground. They were all so lucky right now... Mephitis might have been in pain thanks to the few bullet wounds he received in his wings, but he was able to fly thanks to Ash taking the brunt. The boy taking off with Silver-hair, Ash, and Aella pressed closed to his chest as he escaped the scene. Only moments after, he heard the explosion from below. He didn't look back. There was no point to the gesture and they needed to get as far away as possible. The best thing would be for the world to never know what happened. That this was just labeled as some random gang war or some crazed arsonist running amok. However, Mephitis wouldn't have to worry about that until he read the news tomorrow. Right now, he was wondering where the hell he would go?

A massive, winged monster disappeared amongst the backdrop of the clouds above as it soared through the night. Anyone who caught sight of it for even a moment would have lost the strange beast by then. If any had seen it, they would wonder if it was just their eyes playing tricks on them. Mephitis was no fool. He stuck to cloud cover when he could, soared across long patches of night sky as fast as he could, and tried to stay away from the moon's gaze. He tried to stay low though as he could afford freezing his friends higher up in the skies. His eyes scoured the land below for a safe space... The city was a no-go. A hotel, a hostel, or even a damn alleyway opened them up to being hunted or investigated. Cash's men would be on alert or Deia's information network would be turning over every ******** stone. The school? Not with silver hair in tow. While he wanted the guy alive, he also didn't want him telling everyone where Aella was if they released him. Honestly, only one place stood out to him now... Was it because it was safe or that he found it brought back better memories though? Didn't matter. It was all he could think of.
Mephitis came settle down upon area's beach. His wings beating hard and shooting sand across the way as he settled down onto his hindlegs. With that, he found a little hideaway amongst the dunes where the ocean wind wouldn't beat them relentlessly and they could just relax. He laid Silver hair down to the side and used one massive claw to clear out an area so brush and debris wouldn't bother them. He then laid everyone down upon the ground and finally transformed back to a human. The boy finally letting out a long sigh to just watch the gas spill out from his mouth.

"Right... Right, the mask." Mephitis checked his horns and breathed a sigh of relief as he took his mask from one and placed it back on his face. He then took the bag off and placed it down. It had tears in it and the smell of burnt plastic, but it was in one piece... He left it there for now as he walked over to silver hair and grabbed his pants. "You owe me these, a*****e." With that, Mephitis pulled them off the thug's body and threw them on. He took the guy's shirt as well and draped over Ash's waist. The boy stopped for a moment as he stared at Ash. Black fumes spiraling up and away from his lips and veins coursing with the same color. The poison dragon had wondered from the very beginning what he was... Now, he wish he had never known.

The boy checked all their current vitals by place two fingers to their neck and then listening for a heartbeat. From there, he just sat down and waited... Tired pink eyes distant and unfocused.

For some reason, she was still conscious. Not enough time to process the drugs in her system had passed, meaning she was still completely out of it, but the good news was that she was awake. Ish. At some point she realized she was being held by Ash. All the details of his state were mostly lost on her, but the presence of something familiar and the absence of fire was calming. Her ability calmed down in time to not freeze the scaled off the purple dragon that had air lifted them into the sky and away from the mess in the city. She couldn't really say if they were flying or running or being transported on a giant d***o with wheels, but she was aware of the air whipping through her hair and the cold skin against her body. Idly fingers traced the lines of his chest, not thinking about the consequences such an action might bring. It was a nice chest and she wanted to touch it- so she did. After a while though, she realized something was wrong.

As Mephitis set them gently into the sand, Aella clumsily flopped over onto her belly, pulling the front half of her body onto Ash'd chest so she could get a good look at him. Something was really wrong with him. No breath rose and fell from his chest, his body was cold, and he was lacking a pulse. Dead- on all accounts. But Aella was unable to perceive those things. All she knew was that something was wrong and she needed to fix it. Crystalline eyes lazily slipped to the side as Mephitis approached and felt for a pulse- for which he would find none. But it was okay, because she was going to fix it. Somehow. Without thinking as to why or how, Aella used Ash's shoulders as an anchor point to scoot herself up, positioning her body so her face was directly over his own. Then with both hands, she lined his lips up and kissed him- or that's how it looked at first.

The moment their lips touched, her mouth opened and as if by magic, Ash's lips parted as well. A golden shimmering mist began to drift from the inside of Aella's mouth to Ash's, chasing away the necrotic energy that was seeping from his core. She stayed there, locked in a daze as this transfer of energy simply continued, restarting his heart and breath. Aella was literally breathing the life back into him. This wasn't something she had ever thought she could do- not rationally anyway- but her instincts had led her to this point.

Ash gasped into consciousness, which would have been a great thing save for the fact that he was not with his companions. Instead, Ash seemed to awake in a frozen wasteland, snow coating the archaic architecture of the kingdom around him. ~Death follows all~….the phrase seemed to rock Ash to his core as his mind iterated those very words by force. But, before he could fall a hand caught him…a white gloves hand to gingerly pulled him to his feet…and when he looked up, he saw himself. “How bizarre,” said the familiar reflection of himself, gowned in an ancient robe that reflected some kind of higher class. “To look at a myself, bound by mortal coils…” Ash freaked out and snapped his hand away from him…but when he did he started to feel cold, as if the tundra around him took offense to him doing so. “Pity that you aren’t strong enough to shoulder it and live…though you must find honor in becoming a martyr…for your companion is-“ suddenly the man paused… smiled…and chuckled to himself. “Perhaps it is to early for me to have this conversation with you…” Ash tried to ask what was going on, but before he could it felt like something was getting stuck in his throat…his body radiating with…something. “Make no mistake, little fledgling, for you too will be here in Zamizenth soon enou-“ the world began to crumble around him…and suddenly-……..

Reality bled into existence steadily, his eyes fluttered…the black ink like tendrils that slithered from below his eyes receding…and his chest suddenly lifting. Oddly enough things felt…really good. Ash had only remembered being choked out by the chains…and now he was cold…but feeling an odd warmth blossom…and he wanted more. Without thinking the boy’s arms steadily reached up…one finding the back of Aella’s head and pulled her closer to him. His frail body tried to lift up to meet her half way…but it wasn’t strong enough to cover that much distance; regardless he would pull her in until his cold lips found hers.

Unlike their first kiss, this one seemed more practiced…intimate rather than awkward or hungry. It wasn’t aggressive, like someone lost in the passions of something deeper or more primal. This was a slow rhythmed kiss, separated momentarily before attempted to crash back in, like the water of an ocean would the sands of a beach. Meanwhile, his arms tried to pull her closer, hold her closer…there was no identity behind it all…but something about it seemed…familiar. His hand combed through Aella’s raven black hair as he continued…only to be stopped by some outside force.

Nothing... Not a single beat against his fingers to let him know that Ash was alive. The only thing Mephitis could feel was the cold skin of a lifeless corpse. His eyes becoming distant as he just wordlessly walked away and laid down next to a dune. He didn't bother to stop Aella as she started to crawl onto the orange-haired teen. It was just pointless to and he was far too tired at this point to be wasting energy like that. No, he needed to stay awake and figure out how to get them some help. The only answer that came up in his head was Klaus. However, he didn't want to get the man involved in these matters again. Who else would he go to though? Confront Deia finally? What and had her back the monstrosity that lurked with Ash? ******** no. Atticus? Again, no. To risky with how interested the demon would become in the events of tonight... And we're back to Klaus.

Meph sighed as he started to fish out his phone until he noticed what Aella was doing. The boy's weary eyes locking onto her as she leaned in and actually kissed Ash's corpse. "H-Hey, y-" He was silenced immediately as he saw a strange golden light travelling between their lips and down into Ash's mouth. He just looked on in confusion as the whole thing played out. Aella staying locked against him while life was suddenly breathed back into the dead teen's body. His whole form moving once again and the inky black veins disappearing in seconds. Mephitis just stared for a moment as he tried to make sense of the situation while lowering his phone... However, he quickly looked away as the kiss turned into something far more.

"What ******** cliche action romance is this..." Mephitis grumbled to himself as he stood up and walked away. Too many feelings, too many thoughts, and too little energy for all this bullshit. He just sat on the other side of the dune and stared out at the ocean. Ash and Aella were alive, they all had escaped the Cash's clutches tonight, and Mephitis was the big hero. What a happy ending, right? If it was a happy ending, why the hell was he so depressed?

Aella wasn't aware of much. She didn't know what exactly she was doing besides 'fixing the problem'. Ash would find no resistance as he pulled her down to him- save for the shards of glass in her hair that bit into his flesh. Even if she had wanted to resist, her muscles were too weak to even attempt it. She's barely managed to hold her head up over him, so when his hand guided her mouth back to his she had no option but to oblige. This time when the plush warmth of her lips pushed against his, things felt right. A soft moan purred against him, but it was so quiet it would easily be drowned out by the sound of the waves rolling up on the shore. As far as kisses went, this was by far the most dizzying. Then again, Aella was already dizzy so it was easy to just close her eyes and give herself over to the sensation. She actually wasn't fully aware that she was kissing Ash either. She knew she felt good, connected. In general, Aella liked physical affection so being kissed was a pleasant experience. It was unfortunate that she didn't have the coordination to return the gesture. She simply stayed there, basking in the feel of another person and allowing it to happen until whenever it decided to stop.

Things were great, this was awesome…whatever it was. The delirium of coming to consciousness after nearly dying was disorienting in a way that didn’t provide the boy with enough evidence that this was the real world, after all he had just came back from some dream that he couldn’t particularly remember. The hand that had slid up the base of the girls scalp slowly cooled into a weak fist…but alas all good things must come to an end. Ash’s heart had barely picked up a lace, and even then the beats per minute were sluggish and lacking. That being said, muscular activity was exhausting…and his consciousness barely had enough to remain conscious. Thus, his hold on her began to fade as Ash fell into a unconscious state. Soon enough he stopped kissing her…and his arm flopped to the side, hitting the sand with a thud. However…he had a pulse, albeit a slow one. His respirations were slowly returning to normal as well…he was still cold though, and his right hand showed signs of cold exposure that the rest of him did not have. Fortunately his bones seemed to heal with his transformation, but a scarred over cut with peripheral edema was clear on the left side of his neck. For now, the boy was alive and well.

Thank god the awkwardness of this was lost on her. When the hand slipped away, Aella took the moment of freedom to roll off of him with a clumsy flop. She was still awake, but her drowsy stare turned upward to where the clouds had left a hole in the sky. The stars were pretty. It was actually really peaceful there. The rushing waves covered up the distant sound of sirens and the city's light pollution was distant enough that some of the stars could twinkle back at her.

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:33 pm
Mephitis didn't know how to feel about all that had happened. Disgusted? Horrified? Disappointed? Angry? Relieved? There was just too much to process! So much had happened and he was so ******** tired. However, he couldn't sleep or at least he wouldn't let himself sleep. His mind wandering back to his a vow so many years ago. No, it wasn't that that he would be a hero. It was that he never would become his father. He swore that he wouldn't need to kill himself. He didn't need to be so cruel... But he was weak.

The young man let out a sigh as he stood back up and dragged himself behind the dune again. Luckily, the two were done making out but he wouldn't have even noticed. He just simply checked the Silver-haired man's pulse again before grabbing his leg again. Wings sprouted from the boy's back as he walked down to the water before launching into the air. Mephitis disappeared for almost half an hour before flying back in and landing back down on the coast. He dragged himself to the dune and just slammed down against it.

Ash wasn't really in a great condition in his frail state to completely endure the cold. His shallow breaths and growing hypothermia left him is a hypoxic state. Although it was lost in the darkness, Ash had the slightest blue tint as his respirations remained brief...and his pulse slow. He was still very much alive, but Ash would face mild disorientation for awhile after he was relocated to somewhere more appropriate for him to rest; and that was only when he would finally come to. It would take nearly a whole day for him to finally come to.

Other notable injuries were his right hand and the neck scar... But there would be a moment in his unconscious state were his body would spasm and regurgitate blood.

Aella's attention was caught by the flutter of wings on her other side. It was hard to tell how long she'd been there on the beach, time just kind of slipped away from her. Her and Ash were both wet and freezing but Aella was fairing better than he was. Whatever had been slipped in her drink made her discomfort seem distant. She was still exactly where Mephitis had left her, but her head flopped to the side when he landed. Moonlight crested the edges of her features, catching on the elegant arc of her chin and the plush curve of her lips. A drowsy giggle bubbled up from her as she spotted the shirtless male land in the sand. "Why are you hot?"

Mephitis turned his head as he heard the giggle break through the sounds of the ocean waves and winds. His head turning towards her in confusion, wondering what the hell she was giggling about. The young man caught off guard as she called him hot. His whole face burning up but his eyes just staying back at her with a blank look. He was too tired to give one of those ridiculous overreactions. He just shook his head and let out a long sigh, "Shut up and get some rest." What else could he say!? She literally just made out with Ash and was now calling him hot! What was with her? Unfortunately, Mephitis didn't know what getting roofied was. So, this was just adding to his confusion and volatile emotions.

After that, the boy took a short rest before pushing and grabbing their stuff. He tied the shirt to Ash's waist and then threw him and Aella over his shoulder. Just a little more... That was all. "One more flight. That's all. You can do this." He had come here often with Akyrie. So, he knew off a motel down the way. He took off once more and just glided through the air.

Once at the motel, he would just stare the staff member down, saying, "Went to hard at a beach party." The room had two beds thankfully. He threw Ash on one and Aella on the other. The young man just slumped down onto the end of Aella's bed and just curled up with a sheet.

Aella babbles about random a** s**t, why Meph shouldn't be hot among other things, attempts to wedgie him but doesn't have the coordination so she just ends up grabbing his butt and when he wakes up Aella is cuddled up to him like a koala latched to a tree.

tree

Meph groaned as his groggy eyes searched the room around him. The young man letting out a depressed sigh as he shoved his face into the bed again. ********, last night had been real. He was hoping by some damn miracle that it had been a dream. However, he was never that lucky, was he? He just shook his head and went to get up until he noticed an extra-weight on him. The boy tilted his head and just blinked a few times as he found Aella clinging to him. What the actual hell!? What was with this girl?

It took some time but he wiggled his way out of her hold and pushed himself onto his feet. The young man headed off to the lobby. He picked up waters for everyone and coffee for him before heading back to their room. He sat down on the bed again and turned on the TV as he sipped his coffee. "... This taste like ******** s**t." He still sipped it.

The smell of coffee roused Aella, who blearily pushed herself up. Thankfully, it had been at least 12 hours since she'd been roofied so the effects were finally wearing off, but that also meant she was coming down from it. Aella had a massive headache, the light streaming through the tiny crack in the curtains were ******** blinding, and she felt confused and restless. She had no idea where she was, how she'd gotten there, why the guys were nude, or what had taken place. A lazy hand reached for the cup of hot brown morning potion, simply assuming it was for her. "Please tell me I didn't pop both your cherries." She drawled, clearly miserable from the sound in her voice.

Ash was out, sooooo very out…but his body was still struggling to stave off the curse of death that Aella’s abilities staved off. But, for now, Ash was motionless…there were the subtle signs that something wasn’t good, but one would have had to take his vitals…where his heart was suddenly reaching a higher than normal state.

"No." Mephitis huffed as his eyes stayed locked on the TV as he flipped through channels until he found the local news. The young man looked over the headlines as he tried to see if there was any mention of a burning car. His tired eyes studying the screen until he saw Aella reaching for the coffee. He just sighed as he grabbed it for her and handed it over. "We're sharing that by the way... Also, how much do you remember of last night?"

"Oh thank god." Aella had never heard such good news in her life. She couldn't handle both Mephitis and Ash falling for her because she accidentally took their virginity. There was mention of the burning car. Local news stations were covering the story as a car bomb that exploded and took 1 life with no mention of dragons or undead, however a deeper dive into the media would pull up some other explanations via certain tabloids that were known for conspiracy theories, spinning the story into a fight between a fire breathing dragon and a necromancer. "Umm...." She sipped the coffee, shooting him a grumpy look only a squirrel hoarding nuts would give to a hungry squirrel when he mentioned sharing, but didn't refuse the information. "I remember... feeling really dizzy coming out of the bathroom and then it's all kind of a blur, but I didn't have enough to get that drunk..."

Mephitis just rolled his eyes as she thanked the heavens above that she hadn't popped their cherries. Not in ******** million years would he let her at him like that. At least, that's what he told himself. He was more focused upon the news story at the moment. The boy narrowing his eyes as they reported that it was a necromancer and fire dragon. Good. Meph could just play dumb about this and Deia would make sure that the tabloids redirected their aggression towards one of the other Draconic families. After Aella took a sip, he gently took it from her and took a sip himself before handing it back. "Hm." He slowly nodded his head as he got her story and then said, "Thugs tried kidnapping you. I don't know what they did but they grabbed you and almost made off with you." There was no reason not to be blunt with the information. He needed to make sure Aella understood just how bad things got... Although, he'd omit a lot of information.

"Oh." That was a lot less fun than sex. She accepted the coffee and chugged a good third of the cup. Her gaze settled downwards, fingers idly toying with the cheap plastic lid. "So..." her tone had shifted, much more subdued now. "What happened to your clothes?"

The sound of a muted cough came from Ash’s lips then…there was perhaps ten more seconds before another one came, then another one…and then suddenly the cough was gurgled, as if the sound had gone through a layer of fluid-which it had. In that last cough a small spurt of blood shot up into the air, just a couple inches though, falling on his face and the sheets around him. From there the boy sounded like he was trying to breath in his unconscious state, but couldn’t thanks to him choking on his own blood. The boy had a muscular spasm due to the sudden lack of oxygen, but did not wake up.

Aella sent Ash a cursory glance when she heard him caught, but did a double take when she saw the flecks of blood jump from his lips. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed and rushed over, shoving the coffee onto the nightstand between the two beds while her other hand snatched the shirt off of his junk. She immediately used his only piece of clothing to catch any blood or fluid that came from his mouth when she rolled him toward her, patting his back lightly in the process to try and help him couch it out. "He's coughing up blood Meph, we need to get him to a hospital." Aella continued to hold the rag in her hand, cupping it to make a bowl for the fluid while the other blindly reached for the landline behind her on the same nightstand as their coffee.

"A dumb decision." Meph sighed as he just shook his head. "Those who aren't well trained in dragon form can't change their clothes with them." Mephitis failed to mention that it was considered a mark of shame if you were a teen and still had this issue. The boy should have had this skill mastered years ago. Hell, he should have been gifted in multiple magical arts as well, but here he was... Just a dumb, useless wreck of a hero. How lucky he was that being a dragon made him so significantly stronger than many others.

Mephitis was cursing himself mentally as he swore he'd be better, but his attention soon changed to Ash. His eyebrow quirking as he heard the first cough before jumping at the blood gushing from his mouth. <********." The boy just froze while Aella jumped in to start cleaning up the blood. As he grabbed his phone, that horrid paranoia still plaguing him but he wasn't going to lose Ash twice. "Ambulance or am I carrying you two?" He didn't know what was best right now. He felt like flying with a blood spewing occupant. So, he was already dialing up emergency services.

Rengoku City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff