Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules:

1. Please read the Customs Information Thread for general rules. Please follow the form posting format below, or your custom may be ignored. You can add low luck information to it if that is applicable for the custom.

2. I can offer neither gods nor original edits, but you can ask for stock edits. To see the current stock edits available see Lineart Guide: Stock Edits

3. Characters cannot be customed as adults on pride-specific lines. You can only get a character on these lines if you custom a cub into a litter, in which case the mother must be a member of the pride or pack and you must have the approval of the parents prior to submitting the custom. The litter must still be cubs, and will grow on the schedule of the litter.

4. Cosplay characters MUST have references, or I will not do them.

5. You may post ONE form, but you may edit your form until it is crossed out. You cannot ask for a custom breeding in your post.

6. Forms close once August 25th is over everywhere in the world, but I'll work on customs till the end of the month! I may not get to everyone but I'll try my best :3 Thanks!

Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Stage:[/b] (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Species:[/b]
    [b]Parents:[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b]
    [b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:36 pm
Name:
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion (bald, cc)
Parents: --
Description: A random pokemon OR digimon.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: --

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:10 pm
Name: Lesapo
Species: Hyena - Revamped original lines
Parents: ? x ?
Description: Just classic TLK-style hyena markings, in browns
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:34 pm
Name: Tuli'kifo
Stage: Ault
Species: Lioness (old-updated)
Offspring: n/a
Description: Like ref: black base, dark black mane and tail tuft with purple highlights. Cream colored TLK marks (eyes, muzzle, toes, underbelly). Dark fade along spine and near her paws. Small clusters of teal and purple leopard spots along her paws. Teal eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Ref]

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:52 pm
Name:
Species: Lion - New
Description: Based on one of the following refs? I have 1/4 of my little hoard of lionesses.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Based on any of these three: 1, 2, 3 [Cert for ownership, for the last one]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm
Name: Emet-Selch
Species: Lion (Curly mane lines will work best but if it wouldn't work w/the items then the same pose but non-curly mane)
Parents: N/A
Description: See refs and go from there. Please no painted-on clothing or skintone color. (I am very willing to collaborate to pin things down!)
I would like This Symbol incorporated on his body somewhere, maybe on his back like wings? just nothing cutiemark-ish.
Mane: Very dark red, dark mahogany almost, with a white bang streak on his right. I'd like the bang streak to be a bit larger of an area than what it seems on the refs
Eyes: Golden.
Stock Items:
Neck/Fur ruff with an attached cape to mimic his clothing.
A feather earring to mimic his ingame earring, the bead being gold and the feather white.
Multi-necklace (Feathers) with the biggest of the feathers colored like this mask and the smaller one as close to this as possible. One set of beads colored dark grape-y purple, another set light lavender, another a deep sky blue, and the bead connecting the feathers to the necklace orange.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x] [x] [x] [Maybe some marking inspiration?]

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:32 pm
Name:Ndidi
Species: Lion (rouge lines, old-updated)
Parents:N/A
Description: CC based on palette
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Inspo Palette

(hope this is still taken.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:20 pm
Name: Asmodeus
Species: Leopard (alternate)
Description: He's an old pet I loved before the shop died. I honestly just kind of miss the little jerk.
I'd like him to look pretty much the same. Black nose and glowy, aqua eyes. Dark brown fur with dark gray/darker brown stripes littered around his body. That same dark gray/darker brown color for the end of his tail and for the wing-like mask marking on his face. The rest of his markings are these really bright (almost glowy) colors of purple, blue and green. Said markings mostly appear like jewelry on his body. There's two rings of it around his right front paw, and three rings wrapped around his tail. Lastly, he has a headdress marking draped on his head, and stylized wing markings outlined on his back.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: SoA Mock Up | xXx | xXx | Another shop's interpretation of him  

MangoMeow

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:07 pm
Name: tbd
Species: Lion (rogue default)
Parents:
Description:
Curly lion mane stock edit, CC any stock item edits
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
[x] [x]

mate to [x]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:54 pm
Name: Berhanu
Species: Lion (Rogue Alternate)
Parents: Akun'kamal x Shar-Kalkidan
Description: Last member of my first SoA's custom family! Reference below. Brother is Berihun, Sister is Adanech
Custom Reference (please ignore the yellow sclera in this reference - please make them white like the rest of his family!)

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:36 pm
Name: tbd
Species: lion
Parents: ? x Hesper
Description: cc
Reference Image(s), if applicable: full blooded sister for Einion, their dad is ??? So she could have some unknown variant's but I would like her to remain natural colored so she can make her way to the bonelands eventually / can have different markings incorporated as well :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:46 pm
Name: Erichtonios
Gender: Male - New rogue, curly mane, with bracelets in gold with the beads.. CC? Rolling from the refs? Roll with that?
Species: Lion
Parents: Lahabrea x ???
Description: OK, so I have a Lahabrea lion, and I'd love to have his son, so I'd sort of like a mix from the References. I'll link my Lahalion and the character. The biggest wants are a red mane and red eyes.
Lahabrea the Lion
Erichtonios 1
Thigh up Erich
Erichtonios on the left (Waist Up)
Clearer waist up?  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:14 pm
Name: TBD
Species: Lion (Bald Default)
Parents: Nkosinhle x Pakhet
Description: CC~ I'd love for them to have his TLK markings at the very least. c:
Mother | Father

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:24 pm
Name: TBD
Species: Cheetah (Alternate lines)
Parents: --
Description: Horse

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

[OOC] Customs