Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:32 pm
User Image

Regular Trades Available: 1
God Trades Available: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:13 pm
User Image About trading with or bribing Quaji

• Regular Trades/Bribes

• My trades are for regular or familiar SoA unless otherwise stated! Stock edits are available for lines that have them.
    • One (1) Trade can be used for up to 2 SoA, but that doesn't mean all trades have to be for two SoA.

Edited SoA
    • These customs are for completely unique edits.
    • These edits are not inheritable.

• God Trades/Bribes

• These are a rare occurrence, it will be clearly listed when one of these is available!
    • Gods obtained through trades/bribes count as customs! If you are in god custom cooldown, you can't apply for one. If you get a god this way, you will go into cooldown.
    • One (1) Trade can be used for 1 God.
    • I can do custom familiars. There is a limit of 1 custom familiar per god. You may ask for one, but I may decline.
    • Major body modifications (ex: paw raised) are entirely up to my discretion. You may ask for them, but I may decline.
    • I do not do CC domains.

• Important Note: Of course it'll be hard to turn down a ridiculous bribe but trust me when I say it's not all about the money. This is the only way a god colorist can do a CC custom! I'll be looking at how interesting/fun the concept is, if I can handle it and if it would look good in my style, how many gods you have.. a bunch of random things. There's way more than how much you're offering to determine how eager I am to use my trade slot for it.

• Offer Suggestions

• I am more likely to look at platinum, GC giftcards, Project Tickets, and items from my wishlist than I am to accept pets or art trades. I don't get outside of SoA much except to dabble in Soquili!
    • My wishlist is also used to keep an eye out for items I slightly want in the MP, and may not be a reliable source of information on items to bribe with.
    • Convert gold offers to platinum, please!

User Image The Golden Rule for Trades with Quaji

• Ask for something you want done by me, not just something you want done. I encourage you not to use this thread as just another opportunity to post any and every concept you have.
  • Keep my strengths in mind in your requests. As all of these are available for me to pick, not roll, I will likely only be choosing offers that play to my strengths as a colorist.

User Image Coloring Examples

• Things I cannot do and avoid: clothes as markings, extremely intricate or tribal markings
  • Things I love to do, but sparingly [for best results]: Wing Markings (1, 2); Starry Markings (1, 2); Dapples (1, 2)
  • Noteworthy things I love to do: Ela'wadiyi tattoo-style markings (1, 2, 3); Stripes (1, 2, 3); Natural Patterns (1, 2, 3, 4)

User Image Edit Examples

User Image God Examples

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:14 pm
Application Form

[size=9][b]What you're offering:[/b]

[u][b]What you want:[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (Please specify lines as well, if alternates exist.)
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.')
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male/Female)
[b]Age:[/b] (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Parents:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Images:[/b] (if applicable)[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:53 pm
What you're offering: 1.5 mil platinum

What you want:
Name: Maawiya
Owner: MangoMeow
Species: God - Domain: Foxes (quest is approved)
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: N/A
Description: Fox ears (maybe like a fennec fox), a big, bushy fox tail, and maybe small wings. (Also good with no wings) CC for if he'll look like a regular red fox or like one of the African foxes. Also CC for additional edits on him and for however the wings look. I considered adding some more organic markings (almost like faint Ela tattoos or swirlies like Ammy from Okami?) but I’ll leave that up to you on whether you’d like to make him look fancy. I'd, of course, love to have a fox familiar too (little tiny pale fox, maybe?), but I'll keep that up to colorist discretion.
Reference Images: List of African Foxes, Regular Red Fox

MangoMeow

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:48 pm
What you're offering: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

What you want:
Name: Sobek
Owner: ChexaRain
Species: God - Domain: Cruelty [Approved Quest]
Parents: N/A
Description: Standing Lines - Tiny horns, barely visible thru his mane, wings are CC but if you choose to do them, I'd like if they were a little dysfunctional or tattered? They can be any color. He's striped until about halfway down his body, it morphs into more of a snake-like pattern & coloration [think bumblebee ball pythons] Feel free to play around with the patterning and fill him in a bit more, I'm not the best at it. The markings around his muzzle are also playable, the only definite is the gold on his cheeks, eyes, and lower jaw, the nose/muzzle is where I wasn't sure about pattern... XD CC expression, personality-wise he'd probably have some kind of cruel smirk or look extremely disinterested; detached.
Reference Images:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:44 pm
What you're offering: 350k plat

What you want: 2 Regular (edited) SoA

Name: TBD
Stage: Adult
Species: Wild Dog (Alternate)
Pride/Pack: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: Black wolf with chocolate tones. Golden eyes.
Reference Images: [Ref]
Desired Edits: Snarly face.

Stage: Adult
Species: Wild Dog (Alternate)
Description: Agouti wolf with red eyes.
Reference Images: [Ref]
Desired Edits: Snarly face.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:03 pm
What you're offering: 4,000,000 plat

What you want: Goddess of Chastity
Name: tbd
Owner:AstoriaFallen
Species: God
Pride/Pack: N/A
Parents: (if applicable)
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description: natural colors her base color would probably be something like a soft cream, white/silver ish hair, fluffy wings but nothing crazy, very soft and feminine looking I trust your best judgement - use other images as a mood / theme for her <3 items are based off the images below the sketch as well- but cc how you would like to interpret them. Same with the hair - for eye color either a nice warm amber or something that fits her overall look
Reference Images:
User Image - sketch thanks to sesshy!
Boop another one more

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:38 am
What you're offering: GCash Giftcard 10,000GC

What you want: 1 God Ascension (God of Redemption)
Name: Nyota'angavu
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Species: God (Standing Lines)
Parents: Verge'lian x Hakuna'jina
Offspring: [As A Mortal] Moqui, Domefae, Bethulah, Levana; Tamin'naur, Shababa, Balia'azima; Königlich'Blut; Oronrá, Maltanassë, Mirill, Usahtiel, Lachiell, Gwaedh, Annûn, Calithil, Maltavendë
Description: God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is creamy golden, fading to white.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws. Leucistic raven familiar, pose/position CC.
Reference Images: Main Reference (Wingless | Markings)

Required RPs:

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:09 pm
What you're offering: 1mil plat

What you want: Goddess of Diversity
Owner: Andranis
Species: Lion (God)
Pride/Pack: .... Gods?
Offspring: N/A (For now?)
Description: Fairly CC look, the only thing I know for sure I want is hyena ears
Reference Images: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:23 pm
What you're offering: 500K pure, uncut Platinum

What you want: 2 Edited Regular SoA
Name: Corvua
Owner: Eos Galvus (Formerly: NovaCracker, since I'm using one of my pre-name change gods on this)
Species: Lion - Alt 1
Parents: Galvus x ?
Description: I'll... Try being coherant? Try.
Base color: A morte golden, caramelly natural brown fopr her base coat.
Eyes: Blue! Potentiallyt bright blue. Her father has heterochromia, and while the glow itself can't pass the blue of both her eyes might be brighter.
Ears A very dark brown, more chocolare to milk chocolate in color. The inner ear is black, and she has Galvus' ear markings.
Main Body: I'd actually like it if she had wing markings based on her father's wings. Anything else is CC in Black and red like Dad
Toes Absolutely got Dad's toe markings.
Tail: The floof is dark brown, but some sort of red/black, simple markings are fine! Corvus doesn't come from an overly detail-hungry family on Dad's side.
Edit - Mane: I'd like a mane edit! I'd like bangs like my bunny in the first ref: The ones over her right eye *It's the left eye to us, I'm using directions from her POV) are brushed to the right, curl a bit, and come down ro a rint bit above her jaw. The right is curly like the curly male mane and frames her left (Our right) eye. Making it look fluffy isd absolutely fine.
Face: Corvus is a Problem for everyone else so a mischievous, troublemaking grin is A+. She comes from demon blood, she's just not malicious.
Items: Ear piercings of some sort. Earring appearance is CC in the theme of Gothic/Dark. It'd be neat if she wore loose beaded bracelets on one leg, if possible as well! Anything else if inspired is go nuts, go for an eldrich vibe. Colors would be gold, purples, blacks, and reds. Interpret as you like! I'm easy to please..
Reference Images:
Bangs ref on the left -Galvus Uncert

SoA
Name: Naevius
Owner: Eos Galvus
Species: Lion - Second Alternate lines
Parents: -Dies-
Description: He's ALL NATURALS! Because of course he is.
Base: Cinnamon brown
Eyes The same green as his sister Mioyo
Mane: Dark brown
Tail: Dark brown fluff, matching his mane!
Markings Most of his markings are shared with Mioyo. There's a small modification to the dorsal stripe -- his begins at his nose and runs down as far as hers outherwise and otherwise looks the same. He has her white TLK markings, but he also has chocolar brown socks the toes lie on top of brown "socks" in a peaked front in some shade of brown between base and mane.
Mane Edit: A little bit fluffier of a mane!
Face Edit: Maybe a more cunning look.
Misc: I'd like some scars on him, either like his sister's or on a shoulder -- not many. Any jewelry/items are CC, he's a simple male.
Reference Images:
Mioyo[/ur;] - For shared markings/Scars reference om case ypu want to match hers.
Zehoret has the leg markings mixed with toe markings on her forelegs; Naevius' markings are on all 4 legs and colored different colors, but she's an example!

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:02 am
What you're offering: 1mil Platinum

What you want: 1 Goddess; Ascension of my first SoA to the Goddess of Dawn
Name: Ekundayo
Owner: Das Tor
Species: Goddess - Alternate
Parents: Ayo'obi x Aziza
Offspring: Pwani'wingu, Lehudebu, Mzimu'motokali, Mbinguni; Chiisai, Kidege, Mnemosyne, Ozora
Description: See references. Wanted her to look similar to her mortal form, but with touches that make her domain obvious. Markings look like bits of dawn, accessories inspired by morning dew, glowing dawn-colored eyes, delicate fairy-like wings, also dawn-colored.
Reference Images: Reference by Zaikt Mortal form

RPs for ascension: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:09 pm
What you're offering: M Gaia tshirt, XL Gaia tshirt (I also have about 1500 gc, I know it’s not tradeable but I could use it on an item in the shop you’d want?)

What you want: 1 god (god of adventure - domain approved)
Name: Juhudi (may change, but the base name will still be there)
Owner: Amon Larethian
Species: god, alternate (standing lines)
Parents: n/a
Description:

an ascension of my SoA Juhudi to a god.

I'd like him to be recognizable as Juhudi, but he doesn't need to look exactly the same as he did as a mortal. Keep the tan base coat with the white underside (pattern similar to a malamute or wolf with tan above and white below. Keep the dark ears and toes and reddish mane and tail. Please take license to add other patterns as you feel will look best.

Expression should be happy, a grin, and a bit smug. His fur can be scruffy/fluffy. He goes on lots of adventures and is always dusty and scruffy looking. He is very happy and has endless fun on his adventures, even when there is dangers. Ram horns would be awesome.

He makes up stories for all of the items he wears, he says they all come from a specific adventure, he may or may not be exaggerating. I have a rough sketch for items, please feel free to interpret them as you wish, have fun with him

may or may not have wings, I leave that to you (I never really thought about wings tbh)

Reference Images:

Juhudi
Juhudi 2
items sketch

requires RPs:
(I have more if needed)
1.[x] - Juhudi and Zimwi
2.[x] - Juhudi and Sauda
3.[x] - Children Lost - Juhudi, Nafasi, Biz, and Kere
4.[x] - children lost - cubs in the ela lands
5.[x] - New meetings - Juhudi and Safura
6.[x] - A new face in the pridelands - Juhudi, Mosi, and Mufasa
7.[x] - Avellano and Juhudi
8.[x] - friends together - Juhudi and Mosi
9.[x] - Time really does change us all - Juhudi and Mosi
10.[x] - A moonlite stroll - Juhudi and Mosi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:12 pm
What you're offering: 3 million platinum pure + Galaxy Exorciblings

What you want: 1 God Custom - God of Monsters ( Quest Approved )
Name: Bakemo
Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Species: God - Alternate Standing Lines
Pride/Pack: God's Haven
Parents: ? x Bunika'Mwenzi (Imagination)
Description:

A huge hulking beast of behooved back feet, unsheathed claws, thick chains about his limbs and monstrous appendages.

*Some amendments/clarifications.

-The wings turn from bat wings/demon wings to feathery wings (make them as sparkly or spooky as you like!)
- The hooves were an old design choice so I don't mind if they're not there anymore.
- Big claws and big teeth!
- This concept has been around for ages so anything you feel would make him feel more monster IE: The style of the tail, the style of his mane, etc - if you feel you can make it better I would LOVE to see your take on it.
- I'd prefer the mask/three eyes motif to stay.

Reference Images: Bakemo Reference - Purely for colors and mask style - if you want to go with darker/brighter colors for certain things by all means.
Mom's Reference - If you want to take some inspiration from his mother's markings, colors or details.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:23 am
What you're offering: 15000 GC gift card

What you want: god of Constellations (quest approved)
Name: TBA
Owner: Kathryn Dragonna
Species: standing male
Pride/Pack: rogue
Parents: ??
Offspring: ??
Description: There is going to be a lot of CC to this, but I would like a base color of a very dark blue that fades into a grey/black like a night sky. He should have little stars that are connected to form constellations over his body. I would like the wings to be a black with "shooting stars" on them. His eyes would be a very deep purple. Other than this, he is yours to CC (including what type of wings).
Reference Images:
n/a

Updated 10-22-22  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:05 pm
;-; You're back Quaji, wb! <3

What you're offering: 15,000 GC Giftcard + 500k Plat

What you want: God Ascension - Tethys
Name: Qué-Shu (Mortal: Tethys)
Owner: Epine de Rose
Species: God (Lion - CC for Lines)
Pride/Pack: None, deity.
Parents: N/A - Destati x Arimathras while mortal.
Offspring: N/A - No longer applicable once he passes away!

Description:
  • He is the world's fluffiest cat, think of fat (but all of it being made of fluff).
  • His base coat is white, with markings that are varying shades of blue dapples around his rump, shoulders and tail (similar to his mortal father).
  • Mane/Tail are Dark Blue or Navy, whichever fits the best for him.
  • He has a merry expression, one that's kind/jolly.
  • His ears are faced backwards, similar to how Bahati's look.
  • He has no accessories.
  • He has no wings.
  • His eyes are amber like his mortal father's.
  • He does have visible claws on his paws!

+ Feel free to CC elements that you think might also help his overall appearance!

Reference Images:
Tethys - Mortal Form
Destati - Mortal Father
Bahati (For her ears)

Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Domain: God of Brotherhood
Are you an SoA god newbie? No (I own Arimathras n_n)

Mortal RPs:
  1. [FIN] Hey Bro - Mseto x Tethys
  2. [FIN] Broooo - Kuaminiwa`moshi x Tethys
  3. [FIN] Stuff and Things - Lucis Pede x Tethys
  4. [FIN] Let me in, please? - Lucis Pede x Tethys
  5. [FIN] One Abnormal Exchange - Tethys x Azadi
  6. [FIN] Goodbye. Hello. - Shauku x Tethys
  7. [FIN] Second Times the Charm - Hati x Tethys
  8. [FIN] Dead Man's Chest - Various Participants
  9. [FIN] Another Awakening - Tethys x Confusion
  10. [FIN] Bee in her Bonnet - Imani x Tethys
  11. [FIN] Hot Day on the Savannah - Aislin x Tethys

(These links should all work, they seem to be ok on my browser, if you have any issues please shout at me. I haven't posted for Tethys's ascension since 2019 and since you're back I didn't want to miss the chance to make an offer. ._. )

Last Update: 11/01/22  
[OOC] Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff