Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
An Ultra Invader! VS Stakataka! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:39 pm
I grunted as Simon was knocked back. I thought he'd launched the attack already, but now he was somewhere in the rubble, probably knocked out. Dark-type moves weren't super-effective against him, but this thing was basically a legendary for how obscenely strong it was. I unfortunately didn't have time to recall Simon, or even check on him. The attack that struck my Excadrill knocked loose some stones that were heading straight for me. I started to jump out of the way, but stopped when I sensed another presence behind me. Instinctually, I stayed put, but when I reached up to try to defend myself from the falling debris, one of the Pokeballs on my belt opened on its own.

By the time I saw what I figured was either Rala or Brunor, the stones had been shattered, and only a cloud of small rocks remained, which rained down on whoever was behind me, as well as myself. As I shielded my eyes from it, I heard something far heavier than a Gardevoir or a Gallade land in front of me, and once I opened them, I was surprised to see Reese the Turtonator standing there. I hadn't spent much time with this pokemon, so I was surprised to see that it saved my life. Still, what could I be, if not grateful? "Thank you," I said.

I decided not to check on whoever was behind me. After getting the cold shoulder from Monique, I'd lost interest in playing hero. Instead, I focused on the enemy, who was moving surprisingly slowly. That's when it hit me. Reese reacted first because he was currently the fastest among my team with Trick Room active. It would be a little while before that thing's cannon was ready to fire. "Reese, use Overheat on that cannon," I said simply. With a nod from the Dragon-type, it leapt up at Stakataka, charging Fire-type energy throughout its entire body. Once it was close enough to latch on to the enemy's slowly-forming cannon, Reese opened his mouth and funneled all the energy he was charging through it, creating a sweltering inferno inside of the enemy's means of attack. I couldn't tell whether this would stop that creature. I had no means for reference as I'd never seen it before. I just had to hope it'd lose interest in fighting us soon. I was worried that, with as strong as it was, a prolonged battle would be bad for those of us here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:54 am
The ground began shaking. "Hey!" Veronica called out, "Do-don't!" Before Veronica could come up with the rest of that sentence, the Earthquake caused a piece of rock behind her moved in such a way that she fell back. Her pokemon were trying to keep their balance through the tremors. Hitting the ground was rough and Veronica decided to just lay there for a moment, it was like a hangover but way worst.
Then the creature started charging his dark energy. She was still in training but such an energy called out to her like blood to a shark. Ignoring the pain and dizziness, she pulled up to use Protect on her team, being able to save her Infernape since that's the only one whose location she had in her focus before. Of course, there was no time to check if that meant the virus would reach Chi from the Camerupt.
Since she had used the Protect to save her pokemon, she was defenseless on the falling chunks of stone that followed.

Chi watched the whole ordeal and from one moment to another, her trainer had saved him and was gone. He went into rage, crying out with screeches, making monkey-like movements from side to side and expressions with his arms. He turned to the thing and went in on one of the legs to use Low Kick with all his might.

"ZO?!" Once the tremors passed, the Zoroark ran towards Veronica and clawed out at the rocks to start digging her out.  

DignityPower

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:30 pm
SubonicXP

Cera's focus nearly broke as Stakataka's foot barely missed her, though it did whack one of the Pokeballs near her in the process, sending it flying into the wall- though it looked more like one of those comical slow balls out of a cartoon- and eventually opened up to send out the Starmie she snagged back in Mauville. The crystal on its center hadn't fully healed yet, still slightly cracked and ready to finally resume the fight that started much earlier.

That is, until having more than a little unease at the energy and the towering form of Stakataka. Everything felt oddly too fast and sluggish at the same time too, but that would pass almost as soon as it heard Cera's voice ringing in its mind much like the others.

"I've got it! If I just use it like they did..." Counteracting the Ultra Beast's Trick Room with a Mimicked version of it, she was able to get the twisted dimensions righted, bringing things back to how they should be. Relatively speaking, that is. "Now! While it doesn't have the speed to keep up!"

Already, she was forming a couple of Aura Spheres to toss at Stakataka. Starmie, understandably terrified about the creature it never saw before and the cracks in reality, decided that maybe revenge could wait and let out a Flash to try and blind the beast.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:15 pm
The Machop was thrown back with great force, and to Deo's surprise, the machop landed in his arms. When he saw what that thing was, he decided the best area to attack was on the top. As he saw no arms on the thing so if the only place he could not reach would be the top. So thinking rationally, he said to the machop "up you go!" as Deo then threw the machop to the top of this thing.
The machop yelling "MAAAAAA!!!!!!" as he was being yeeted by Deo  

DeoLux

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:44 pm
SubonicXP
The Trick Room would make Stakataka too 'fast' from the point-of-view of the Snagems, and Cera was not capable of mimicking that quick either so the Ultra Beast would attack again before any of them had a chance to even touch it. Charging Dark energy into one of its legs it swung with it far and wide, executing a Brutal Swing, aiming to swipe at each and every person and Pokemon here. The attack would catch Machop, Chi the Infernape, and Simon the Excadrill in its path, knocking them all away and cutting short their attacks before they got off. Before it could each anyone else a single Pokemon on the Snagem side was able to move quicker than the rest, gifted with speed bestowed by the Trick Room.

Shadow Camerupt would execute its Earthquake just as the Stakataka was swinging its 'leg', the violently shaking of the chamber causing it to lose balance on its other three legs. While it stumbled its attack was already in motion, however it was now swinging slightly upward at an angle and flew just barely over the heads of Clare and Cera, the rush of wind providing a reminder of how close that was. The leg would slam into the nearby cavern wall and shake the chamber even more violently than the Earthquake before, chunks of stone falling down and threatening Terashi and Veronica.

"Nice job, Monique, Camerupt." Sub spoke up. "But be careful with that thing, it's still a Shadow Pokemon." He warned her. He feared it infecting the other Pokemon here but thankfully its Earthquake was unable to hit the three Pokemon sent flying by Stakataka and Cera was hovering. The Shadow virus unable to reach any of them.

As Stakataka began to reform its legs, the pieces that made it up having became disconnected during its unintended collision with the wall, Cera would finally decipher the composition of the Trick Room via her Mimic move and no doubt would waste no time to reverse it. When and if she used her own Trick Room to revert time-space back to normal, the Snagems and their Pokemon would find themselves able to move properly again.

Wasting no time Sub fired up his Immunizer and tossed Monique his Snag Machine. "Catch!" he called out to her. A bubble of cool blue energy was emitting from the device, with a radius of five yards. "Keep Camerupt in that bubble and it can't infect any other Pokemon." He informed the Zoroark hybrid.

By then Stakataka reformed its leg and realized it now moved very slow again. Angered by these developments it began to charge up for its next attack, bricks off the top of its body collecting together in the air above it to form some kind of cylinder with the opening pointed at the Snagems. Was it some kind of cannon? That can't be good. Regardless it was too slow now and they had plenty of time to prepare.
Clare stumbled as Camerupt’s Earthquake went off. They nearly fell over but Rasana was able to give them a solid bump to keep them mostly upright. “Oh my!” Taking a moment to collect themself, Clare was moving at normal speed by the time they had done so. “Rasana! Thank you!” They told their tiny Tyrunt. “Sub said it’s a Steel-Type so…” Thinking it over, Clare realized Rasana wasn’t going to be the best choice here after all. He didn’t have any truly useful moves against this beast. “Come back!”

Grabbing a different Ball, they’d release Eidolon, their Pincurchin. “Aim for the big thing over there and use Bubble Beam!” The electrical energy that surged out from the sea urchin Pokémon’s body spread across the cavern floor, hopefully keeping everyone on the ground on their toes as the Electric Terrain took effect thanks to it’s ability. The Bubble Beam that came a moment later carried a small trace of that electrical energy with it, sparking between the explosive bubbles Eidolon spewed forth. Hopefully, they’d manage to catch Stakataka off guard, flying toward the beast’s newly-formed cannon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:35 pm
The Overheat being intentionally fed into the forming ‘cannon’ was rapidly superheating the bricks and the entire construct causing them to cry out in pain, however the heat wasn’t enough to stop its forming. It wasn’t until the Overheat ended that a simple Bubblebeam was fed into the scorching hot cannon that caused a drastic reaction as the bricks were rapidly cooled and caused them to individually crack and momentarily lose their ability to remain together as the bricks forming the cannon rained down onto the ground. The powerful Fire move followed up by the lesser Bubblebeam did harm the Stakataka but their most important effect was stopping that attack, whatever needed something that big to fire off couldn’t have been good. The other bonus is it looked like it would be a bit before those ‘bricks’ regained consciousness, apparently they did not like their temperature changing so quickly.

While dazed the Stakataka was a sitting duck for the Low Kick that took a row of bricks out from one of its feet causing it to stumble towards that leg, ensuring it was vulnerable to coming Aura Spheres that targeted the same leg, taking out a few more bricks causing the Ultra Beast to lean even more heavily in that direction. When Machop was thrown on top of it the beast immediately snapped to attention, roaring violently. It was clear to anyone that it really did not like Machop up there but for the moment it would have other things to worry about as Starmie’s Flash went off and briefly blinded the numerous eyes of Stakataka.

“KAAAA!” The angry Ultra Beast roared, stomping from side to side the best it could with one shortened leg, the ground shaking. In response to its stomping the bricks knocked off its legs swarmed towards the unconscious bricks and assembled them into a sort of long cylinder on the ground, the unconscious bricks making up the middle section with the conscious, and partially blinded ones, the end. With the ends in control of the construct they began to give off a silver glow and slowly began to roll towards the Snagems. The speed of the cylinder would rapidly increase as it approached them until eventually it would be rolling violently, completely flattening the ground. The Electric Terrain that crackled on the ground wasn’t even safe as the cylinder appeared to absorb it. Stakataka used Steel Roller!

Blinded and angry the main body wouldn’t just stand there and and began to ram itself into the walls of the chamber, threatening to stomp on the Snagems at times as it moved about erratically, Tackling the walls hard enough to send more of the stone ceiling crashing down in hopes of getting Machop off of it.

Having Poe drop the Protect Sub observed the situation as quickly as possible. A Steel Roller coming to crush them and a blinded behemoth wildly stomping around and hitting the walls, knocking loose the occasional stone. It wasn’t the best of situations but at least they had this thing on the ropes, it was desperate. “I got an idea.” Sub informed the Snagems, his words cut off as he jumped out of the way of falling debris. “Try to knock as many bricks loose as you can, concentrate attacks, don’t worry about hitting hard just zero in on a good spot and knock as many as you can loose.” He instructed the Snagems as he reverted Poe out of his Mega form and began to load a Darknium-Z into his Sparkling Stone, having removed it from his Snag Machine prior. Those who knew what that did might have an idea of what Sub was thinking.

Releasing Ulalume the Malamar would let out a screech as it floated in front of Sub, waiting for orders. “Poe, use Gravity. Ulalume, Topsy-Turvy. We're going up.” He instructed the two Pokemon. Poe would chuckle deviously as his eyes gave off a pink glow, the Sableye jumping onto his trainer’s back. Ulalume would let out a sinister cry as its body gave off a black glow. In response both Sub and Poe would rise up into the air and flip over and before anyone knew it Sub was standing on the ceiling of the chamber. Ulalume was soon to follow as she just simply floated over to them, staying right side up. Looking a bit queasy for a moment he shook his head and instructed Poe to prepare for what would happen next, the Sableye getting off his back and taking his place in front of Sub. “Let’s see if I can do this before the blood rushes to my head.” Sub said to himself, stumbling once as Stakataka hit a wall. Ulalume wouldn't wait for Sub's instruction to move over to his side, grabbing the ceiling with her 'hair' tentacles and holding onto Sub with the 'arm' ones to better brace the trainer.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:46 pm
The barrage of attacks was sending Stakataka into an increasingly high-stakes frenzy, its behavior becoming more erratic as bricks were being knocked out of commission and it was slamming into the wall.

Monique had to dodge its advances while also ensuring the Camerupt remained in the immunized sphere. She had seen a whole series of moves that were foreign to her, though they were not new Pokémon that would warrant an automated description from the SNAG. Terrain crackling with electricity, some sort of roller that cleared it from the floor, Sub standing on the ceiling... This was a lot to take in at once.

"Try to knock as many bricks loose as you can, concentrate attacks, don’t worry about hitting hard—just zero in on a good spot and knock as many as you can loose," Sub told the team.

"Camerupt! Lava Plume!" Monique hoped Lua Pele's eruptions would melt some of the bricks or knock them out of order. She stood slightly back, making sure to keep the Snag Machine immunizer close enough to the Eruption Pokémon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:29 pm
The Machop was shaking a little bit from the ultra beast trying its best to knock him off. Deo saw this and the stones that were falling to it and could threaten the machop. "Quick! Dodge that and then use dynamic punch!" Deo would shout to the machop and it shouted by a energized "CHOP!" where it would quickly dodge the incoming rocks and then used dynamic punch on the top of it. Of course, deo showed great concern and fear at the shear size of this beast and not a moment wasted, he dodges the attack of the Steel Roller as he landed and quickly got back up on his feet, ready for the next attack.  

DeoLux

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 pm
SubonicXP

"Got it!" Cera wasted no time in hurling the Aura Spheres she'd conjured up, focusing them on a single point in an effort to have them dislodge as many of Stakataka's bricks as she could. In the meantime, she'd ready a couple more while seeing the floor begin to be awash with water. Probably Starmie or someone else using Surf, which would be decent in messing with the beast's footing one would figure.

Cera could swear that she felt something else, though, but right before she could fling the next set of Aura Spheres, something tripped her off and caused her to fling both of them at the ceiling in a panic instead. Trying her best not to scream, she frantically looked around until her eyes set onto the Starmie at the center of the waters swirling around it. All at once, many things began to dawn on her, especially seeing that same attack back at the Game Corner.

That wasn't Surf. And that probably wasn't a Starmie acting on the mindset of their previous trainer, either.

"Wait, wh- HOW!? It's... that's a Shadow Torrent. I should've noticed by now!" Unless someone was flying or on the ceiling like Sub, they probably weren't escaping that either... "Everyone, I'm sorry, I thought I was on top of this..." The Mew was left practically shaking, horror-stricken with what she'd inadvertently unleashed upon everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:44 am
Before I could react to the Steel Roller, I heard another Pokeball on my belt open, which was followed by what felt like a pair of sharp talons grabbing onto my back and flinging me upward. Though once I realized the talons were still on my shoulders, I looked up as the battlefield below rapidly shrunk (from my perspective) to find the red feathers of Sparrow the Talonflame. First Reese, and now Sparrow. What was this, a guilt trip montage of Pokemon I haven't spent enough time with?

I shook that thought from my mind as Reese flew over the Steel Roller and did a swan dive at Stakataka. Seeing an opportunity, I shouted at the top of my lungs as I was unsure if he could hear me from this height should I speak normally. "REESE! STOMPING TANTRUM!"

Reese must have planned to do that already because by the time I finished shouting that, his ground-infused feet were slamming repeatedly into Stakataka's back. While he was there, he tried to claw some of the falling debris to make it easier for Deo's Machoke to dodge them, but his focus was on blowing the Ultra Beast's back out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:43 pm
Seeing how effective their last attack had been in conjunction with the fire attack that had been used just before, Clare figured that might be a good method of taking this beast down. Unfortunately, Eidolon's only Water-type move was Bubble Beam and they had no Fire-type moves in their own team that they could use for such a combination attack.

It was then that Sub called out for just such a tactic followed almost immediately after by Monique's Camerupt using a Fire-type move. Unfortunately, before Clare could react to it, the Steel Roller was formed and began to press the attack. Grabbing up Eidolon and dashing toward the rolling column, Clare leaped into the air, aiming to jump over it.

For a brief moment, it seemed as if gravity had no hold upon them as the hybrid's hair fluttered for an instant, the Steel Roller passing under them. It had no more than just barely passed when gravity took hold again and dragged them to the ground. Eidolon bounced out of their arms and glared at Stakataka as Clare regained their composure. "Use Bubble Beam! Aim for the spot that Lava Plume hits!" They directed, finally. All of this lead to a very open Pincurchin falling victim to the Shadow Torrent being unleashed by Cera's Starmie.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:54 pm
Chi went in with a Close Combat targetting one spot on the enemy. As this happened, the rocks that had fallen on Veronica suddenly went flying in all directions and a Swampert stood up, protecting Veronica underneath. Cosmo rushed in to hug her. Which was weird but really warm too. "Ok, that's it! Everyone back!" She returned all her pokemon and sent out her Flygon in order to get out of the way of the Steel Roller and reposition herself elsewhere. Once she was down in a probably-temporary safe corner, she had BlackCrystal hover over near Sub, ready in case he needed an extra hand.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:32 am
Camerupt’s Lava Plume did exactly as Monique hoped, the superheated bricks falling out from the greater Stakataka as their form was softened. Machop would also have success as it slugged the monster with a Dynamic Punch, knocking a few bricks out but it was simply too big, and Machop too small, to suffer any confusion from the attack, Machop only making it out unscathed thanks to Reese who also knocked some bricks loose. Pincurchin would help with a repeat of the last round it quickly cooled the bricks heated up by Camerupt causing them to crack and drop like flies. Chi would perhaps send some of the most bricks flying as it struck the same spot Reese did, opening up a massive hole in the Stakataka with Close Combat. In fact, was there something inside the Stakataka? There was only one Snagem in range of seeing this giant hole that might know what was in there, Terashi, the Psychic Channeler recognizing the unconscious ‘Minotaur’, a mindless Nidoking hybrid, inside. Stakataka must have fought it to unconsciousness and decided to enclose it in its body, for whatever reason, perhaps because it struggle to knock it out. Too bad it wasn’t awake, even if rampaging, they could use the help.

Things were going well for the Snagems in this fight…until they weren’t. Starmie would shock everyone as it conjured up what seemed like a Surf but quickly devolved into something much worse, for everyone involved. The Shadow Torrent swept throughout the entire chamber, droplets of tainted water flung around as the vile current churned. While it did harm Stakataka greatly, the beast letting out a pained cry as its legs gave out and its ‘bottom’ hit the ground, Machop and Turtonator knocked off from the impact, the Snagem Pokemon themselves would be affected terribly by it as well.

The surging waters would catch Monique, Camerupt, Reese, Pincurchin, Machop, and Deo in its torrent. Camerupt would likely not survive the powerful Shadow energy-empowered Water attack and Pincurchin as well as Machop would likely barely hang on to consciousness. Monique and Deo would also not be feeling too good after being tossed around in the powerful waters.

As the waters receded three of the four Pokemon caught in it would begin to act abnormal, erratic, and violent. No matter what the trainers of Machop, Pincurchin, and Turtonator said their Pokemon would not obey, and might even lash out at their trainers themselves. They were infected, Shadowfied by Starmie’s attack.

“Crap! What the hell is going on!?” Sub demanded to know, asking no one in particular, shouting as he watched the Shadow Torrent go off and so many get caught in it and now at least three more Pokemon Shadowfied. Looking at the Immunizer still formed around Monique he realized how useless that was in a room with four Shadow Pokemon and a still rampaging Ultra Beast. This just went from bad to worse.

Deciding it was time to end this the Dark One activated Sparkling Stone in his hand, the Darknium-Z giving off a fierce glow as he started to make the necessary silly movements, Poe following in sync. “Keep a hold on me, Ulalume.” He told the squid who responded with a squeal of confirmation, the Malamar holding fast onto its trainer and the cave wall. Watching as the Dark energy from the Z-Crystal flowed into Poe he started to prepare himself for what would come. Not only were they going to conjure up a black hole but poor Poe would definitely become infected after dragging these Shadow Pokemon in, no doubt. He had a feeling even Poe knew this, the Pokemon however trusted its trainer without question, he would purify him. “Everyone hold onto something! I’m about to turn on the vacuum! It’s Black Hole Eclipse time!”

Sub and Poe were just about to make the final movements when a certain living tower cried out. “Takaaa!” As if to remind the Snagems that it was still there, more of a pressing issue than the Shadow Pokemon, and wouldn’t just sit back and let a black hole suck up its precious bricks the Ultra beast would gather what bricks it had left for legs and formed a long ‘arm’ which lashed out and snatched up the nearby Monique, the waters having pulled her in range. Pulling her closer to its main eye it screamed at her, as if angry with her specifically for whatever reason. As the beast seemed to berate the Zoroark hybrid the ‘air’ directly behind Stakataka began to stir which soon turned into reality itself bending and finally, a small crack began to slowly form. It was then that the Snagems would notice a faint aura of energy formed around both Stakataka and Monique, the movements of this aura erratic and wild, the reality distortion behind them following the same wild movements, Monique herself feeling weak as time went on. Was a wormhole about to open? And why now?

“Crap! It has Monique!” Sub shouted to his teammates. He had stopped his movements in hopes of ending the Z-Move but it was too late, Poe had attempted to close his mouth, the location it was absorbing the energy into, however, the black hole started to form and the Sableye was forced to open his maul. It started off small and slow as they attempted to end it but over the next few seconds the black hole in front of Poe’s open mouth would grow larger and larger and as it did it gained increasing force. It would take less than a minute for it to reach full power and begin to suck all the water into it, the scattered ‘bricks’, and any Pokemon or Snagem not fastened to something.

Stakataka gripped Monique tighter, nearly crushing her, and would if not stopped. Noticing its bricks flying away but not its greater self it used this as an opportunity to put down these nuisances, now that it had what it wanted. One after the other the remaining bricks of its body would flip over to reveal their single eye and from it would fire off a Flash Cannon, a consecutive volley of orbs of shimmering Steel energy flying at the vulnerable Snagems, hoping to knock loose any of those holding on for the dear life and send them into their own black hole that claimed a large portion of its bricks. Now reduced to just an immobile tower, cut down in height and with a hole in its back, the Ultra Beast was out for revenge before it went home.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:56 am
SubonicXP
Snip

Deo saw after the torrent of both shadow and water that hit him, seemed to corrupt his pokemon. He felt dread coming off his machop and was scared and very frightened. Before he could try to hug it, the black hole started and as deo was holding on to a wall edge, his machop was endangered to being sucked in. He had to think fast. As he grabbed his machop by the leg, he gave the machop words of trust. "Machop, hold on! I will get this corruption off you, just trust me!" as he held on to his machop for dear life.  

DeoLux

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:53 pm
Abruptly, a massive wave of water crashed down on Monique and Camerupt, taking Lua Pele out of commission and—

Oh no. Monique could sense the dread from shadow chi in that water. That's not a normal Water-type move, is it...

She watched as Sub began to prepare a massive move that would suck Stakataka into it when she was swept up by a long arm of bricks.

"Takaaaaa!"

She struggled and kicked against the sturdy bricks, but she could sense a weird glow and also felt slightly faint. "HELP!" she cried out in the highest register she had—a voice she hadn't recalled hearing from her mouth since she was little—as the beast scooped her up and brought her up to the main eye, letting out an ear-piercing screech.

Her mind was swirling, but something else was happening. The tape in her head was playing past the point it had snapped—garbled, but partially decipherable.

A massive boom from the direction of Flower City and a plume of swirling smoke. A hole punctured in the Dome. Smog swirling inside. All these strange people from elsewhere, rushing into the castle alongside her to fight the beast. The beast. The beast. Its massive maw. Its big claws. It wasn't quite like this one—no, no bricks. It ended with sleep—and, unbeknownst to Monique, a wormhole of the energy enveloping her all around. Is this why I'm here?

She kicked. She fought. She felt whatever move Sub was pulling on the ceiling sucking her in. She felt the beast trying to crush her.

You're not here for nothing, Monique. You're not here for nothing. Overwhelmed by emotion and new revelations, the beast's cries and its vise grip, she started to cry. All she could do was put faith in her team.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff